Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: My visions, dreams and communications. Input much appreciated.  (Read 943 times)

Solani

• Trusted Member
Vision?? Input much appreciated.
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2018, 07:02:33 PM »
Large white room. Room isn’t correct description. more like the size of, I can’t even describe the size of the room or ARENA. I can’t see from one end of it to the far end. Definitely rectangular as I can even if it is also very far between the side walls I can see both sides and also count the rows of glass huge tanks filled with some light bluish green hazy light substans within hanging from heavy pipes which are connected with cables down to the glass containers? Pipes above are not all the way up to the ceiling which is way up above and I have to arch my head backwards to be able to see the ceiling, which is difficult since it and everything is white. Along those pipes there are multiple cables stretching connected to these pipes, which are connected down to each of the glass containers. from side to side of the room and also lengthwise like a grid up above. There are rows upon rows of these glass cylindrical containers. A few look as if they are empty but most seem to have something within them or some liquid? Every now and then I can see slight movement from within the tubes. On top of each glass cylinder which are totally round and oblong there are lights. Round lights which go all the way around the top and are dimly lit.. No people or beings present, just these rows and rows and rows of cylindrical what looks like glass tubes hanging down from pipes they are connected to. It’s quite cold in the room but not so cold that if I were to breath I could see my breath but still cold. I see no machines computers or any sign of technology anywhere from where I’m standing, just all of these hanging cylinders. It’s so quiet it’s creepy. It’s like my own footsteps echo when I walk. I’ve caught glimpses of this room previously but not to this extent where I can see clearly. I have no idea where I am. It does feel like I am somewhere in the same or a similar underground structure that I was wheren I found myself in the long white corridor with all the doors on both sides and I went through the first door on my left hand side and found myself in the room with all the young boys. It just feels as if I am in a different area or level? There is not much light in this room and the light there is I can’t tell where it is coming from, it’s almost like the light in coming from the walls, floor and ceiling? No lights within the cylinders. Turning around I can’t see a door anywhere but then, I can’t see what’s at the furthest end of the room. I just found myself in here. I know where I am physically I’m sitting here typing with my eyes closed all while I’m looking around at whatever this is. I’ve had quick flashes off and on all day today of weird and strange sh*t but nothing like this. All day I’ve feelt enormous sorrow and sadness mixed with fear. Wanting somehow to hide but not knowing where to hide or what from. Hearing people screaming and crying around me but I can’t see anyone as everything is dark. I don’t feel kike I’m hurt oor injured. I actually don’t feel my body at all so, I know I’m not really there, just my mind is there but whrer”. Don’t hear any words so I can’t tell what language. I’m fully awake, I’m not ON anything. I was actually doing dishes when I felt that I was being pulled. I really do not like feeling out of control of whatever vision I’m in. Looking down at my body and I’m wearing my own clothes so, I’m not in anyone elses body, I can feel the cool glass of one of the cylinders under my hand, it’s cold and smooth, no dust, everything is totally sanitized or super clean. No smell in the room. It’s as if whoever even cleaned the air?
I keep bouncing back and forth between the room with the cylinders and the darkness where I can only hear terror and pain around me. I’m not able to move around where I am in the darkness. Not that it feels like I’m stuck or trapped by something that mighthave caved in? it’s more like it’s only my mind that is here and I can’t move it anywhere. It feels like my mind is in quicksand but I’m not sinking just stuck. Don’t know if the room with all the cylinders and the dark place with all the crying and screaming are related. Extreemely strange feeling knowing I’m sitting here at the kitchen table typing what I’m somehow seeing hering and feeling and same time hearing my partner talking about the dosimeter he’s checking the background radiation. At the same time, I’m in at least two other places. Fading away now as Dan is talking way to much …

Hmmm…. OK, that was interesting… Will have to think on this for a while… Any takers???

Intentionally not correcting any of my spelling/typos or grammar

//Solani
Now off to make dinner and pretend everything is A OK and life's just skipping down the path, smelling the roses… Sometimes, I just feel like I’m not really the way I’m supposed to be…  :'( :'( :'( :'(
In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: My visions, dreams and communications. Input much appreciated.
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2018, 04:22:01 AM »
Solani, I have just two impressions from this.  One from listening to another recent video of Michael's experience from Evolutionary Energy Arts, and another I'll just post an image of and let you decide whether it fits or not.

The video from EEA:
Michael shared that he has B negative bloodtype, which he says causes more awareness of entities and also greater likelihood of becoming abducted by ETs.  He says that as recently as last year he had an experience resembling yours, in which he was frozen still in his own bed, and saw and felt an ET insert something into him.  I didn't understand the name of the body part that was affected, but he said that the ET was startled to have been noticed by him and tried to fade out.  Upon awakening in the a.m., his wife remarked that there was a blood spot on his pillow from during the night.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2CszpoV_Vc  @ 28:30

Also in one of his videos I believe that he speculated that ETs can only occupy B negative bodies and might be cloning them for that purpose, in other words not using the bodies of abductees necessarily, but copying them for their own use.

From a web search, there are too many images like this on the web to count, so this meme seems to have become deeply embedded into our human consciousness for some reason:

Thought: If cloning is truly part of our reality now, for any reason other than just making unoccupied meat suits to wear like clothing, and if the clones are ensouled, then this appears tantamount to slavery to me, and perhaps part of the reason for the anticipated reset button brought by Px may be to stop it.

A prayer for the well-being of those with B negative blood:

May they not fear their gifts, but use them in STO.  May they not be harmed by any of their "guests."  May they be able to clearly articulate their boundaries when visited by any uninvited being:

"It is customary here to ask my permission before approaching my space."
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 07:18:02 AM by R.R. Book »

Solani

• Trusted Member
Some clarification of the difference in regards to my visions and spirit talk
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2018, 08:59:01 AM »
Good morning.

Slept good last night, no dreams that I can remember, which I deeply appreciate. Will in my next post, try to “dissect” my vision/s or, whatever it was from yesterday. Hoping that today will be not quite so active/intense.

First, I feel that I need to try to differentiate between the experiences such as yesterday’s visions vs. communicating/chatting with spirit/entities/whatever that is around me. The experiences are totally different from each other. It’s like the experiences are not related in any way shape or form. Not sure how to express the difference. Perhaps like someone that can play the piano but can also play the violin? Both are using an instrument but, totally different “instruments”, or being able to speak several different languages. Similar but different. Does that make sense??

When experiencing a vision or, feeling as if I’m physically present somewhere else, I KNOW instantly that, I’m “no longer in Kansas”. Bad comparison but nevertheless the first line that popped into my head…
When I’m communicating with spirit, I’m sometimes initially not aware that I am talking/thinking/communicating with/to some type of entity/spirit/whatever. Sometimes it starts out like I’m just mulling thoughts around in my head and not until I start getting answers or suggestions that stop me in my tracks, clearly feeling, these aren’t my thoughts and I become psychically aware that I’m not alone. Does anyone else “talk to themselves” or, rather think whole conversations, simultaneously involving multiple people/voices/entities in their mind? I’m talking about two-way communication and not just mulling over various things throughout the day/night. But, actually getting what feels like real responses back that both make sense as well give you directions where to look when searching for something, or various situations/happenings in the world… Lots of just “chitchat” as well. People/spirits don’t stop wanting to chat/talk with someone, just because they’ve crossed over…

Example, I know that I am visited quite often by Dan’s first wife, which he bought this property with some 25+ yrs. ago. There has been way too many “coincidences/synchronicities”, to just chalk it up to an overactive imagination. I know that for whatever reason, she wasn’t/isn’t all too crazy about wife #2. Just little comments, tone of voice, facial expression, body language etc. I haven’t asked why. I don’t get the feeling that she is upset about me, quite the opposite, as she has helped/assisted me on several occasions, and even agrees with me, when I become highly upset (use a much stronger descriptive emotion/word) about something that Dan does, or says. She’ll tell me things like. “get used to it, he ain’t gonna change”. Hmm… Thanks Harriet! That really doesn’t make me feel better. I’ll get a shoulder shrug and the feeling that, OK, deal with it however you wish, just saying. Can’t change behavior that’s been there for 70+ years…

A few months ago, I was thinking about buying a pair of knee high rubber boots as the ones I had, were not high enough when out in the mud and, I’ve stepped out of them several times when stuck in the mud! :o However, checking prices on the model I wanted, I knew it wasn’t something I could afford at the time. I get the thought, go look in the closet next to the back door, my boots are still in there… Ehh, OK??? Went to check and yes, when I’d torn out everything stacked waist high in that closet, I found a pair of knee high rubber boots. I tried them on and they fit as if they were made for my feet, as well as not to tight around my calves. Usually, I’ll find a pair of boots that will either fit my feet and not my calves, or the other way around. These fit perfect. Yes, I did thank Harriet for showing/telling me where to find her old boots and thanked her for giving me approval to use them.

Haven’t had any encounters with wife #2 yet or felt her presence. Don’t know why but I haven’t reached out to her to try and make contact. Do have a very good relationship with her daughter though, which is my age. #2 was much older than Dan. Actually, both his previous wives were older than him.

There have been MANY similar situations when I’ve been either considering buying something, or looking for something, that Harriet has told me where to look and when I’ve been searching and reaching the point of giving up, she’s told me “keep digging”. Like when I was looking for canning jars last year… “They’re out in the boathouse”. Now, being that Dan is a hoarder, the boathouse is NOT the easiest place to start “digging through”. Avalanche comes to mind… But, yeah, it’s also a very interesting place to go “treasure hunting”, as you can find ANYTHING and EVERYTHING in there. Furthest in to the right after I’d moved boxes and boxes, and “stuff” piled up over my head, I found several+ big old boxes full of individually wrapped in old newspaper canning jars. Some are the beautiful old both clear and colored glass jars which need the old model of rings and glass lids, even if you can buy special rings for them as well as lids, I didn’t know that at the time. I remember thinking while examining them, I “wish I had the rings and lids that would fit these”. Got the reply, “keep digging”. Yep, 2 boxes full of the old model big zinc rings, as well as the thick glass lids and many brand-new boxes of rubber sealing rings in plastic bags which look and feel like they are new. Harriet was an avid canner and prepper as well, so, she showed me where to find her jars as well as her pressure canner, which I only needed to buy a new rubber seal for the lid since the old rubber sealing ring was dry and cracked. I love that large canner and wouldn’t exchange it for a new one that has all the bells and whistles for any reason!! I live by the principle, “keep it simple stupid. Don’t fix what’s not broken”. Plus, the new ones have got so many gauges and “stuff” which you have to keep an eye on that, NO… Saw a box to my right and felt I needed to go through it. Going through it I found old pictures and memorabilia that was Harriet’s, which Harriet in a “snippy voice”, told me that #2 had stuffed everything in that box and put it there just to get rid of it, same as she’d done with all of Her canned goods. Just stacked them in the crawlspaces upstairs and put the plywood door/sheets back. Out of sight, out of memory… Anyhow, she asked me to give the photos to her son… So, next time Dan spoke to her son on the phone, I told him that I’d found a box with his mother’s photos, many of them taken while he was growing up, his wedding etc. and that I felt that those things belonged to him. I didn’t tell him that his mother had told me to give them to him as, I don’t feel the need to freak him out, plus he’s always “preaching” whenever he calls to talk to Dan and I’ve intentionally avoided meeting him in person when he’s driven past (he’s a truck driver) and met up with Dan in town for a quick visit. He does know that the reason I don’t want to meet him is due to his preaching and that, I really don’t feel that I need to re-live those sermons. Had enough of them while growing up and I know myself well enough to know that, I’d literally tear him a new one if he started in on me. I think he was shocked anyway since when Dan told him that I am a “witch/or whatever one wants to call it” and he’d started in on his preaching, Dan told him, “just so you know it, your mother was also a witch”. Yeah, I would have loved to be a fly on the wall for that one… LOL but, I am aware that that is just me be being “evil”. Harriet did get a giggle out of it though. I do know that I make Dan uneasy every now and then when he does or says something that rubs me the wrong way and I’ll repeat whatever words I hear in my head that Harriet is saying. I KNOW he’s heard those words before as when I do it, he’ll give me a weird look and I’ll just go about whatever I was doing. Yes, I know it’s not nice and that it IS one of my not so sweet personality traits but… I’ve told him that Harriet is here every now and then and he knows “what” I am and knew it before I decided to make the move over here to be with him. Told him from the get-go, this is who I am, if you don’t think you can deal with it, let me know now cause, I’m not going to change for anyone…

Anywho…

Not sure why I’m writing all this stuff of a more personal nature. Perhaps it is my way of trying to let you guys know who I am on a deeper level???

//Solani
In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2018, 01:52:47 PM »
Amazing that you've made friends with one of his deceased wives!  Maybe the age difference between you and her makes her less defensive and more maternal toward you?

I can just picture her leaving you hints about where to find objects that you need - once again, what a great book / film this would make, if you should ever be inclined to write it all down in that format.  Might help to pass a long cold Canadian winter!

...I’m “no longer in Kansas”.

:D

Solani

• Trusted Member
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2018, 10:05:37 PM »
OK, let’s dive down the rabbit hole when it comes to my visions/experience yesterday…

I haven’t seen the YouTube video Michael has posted, I’ll have to go out and watch it. I don’t have the B negative blood type or any of the negatives. I have a “regular + blood type”. I do have other strange things going on in my body instead. I have a few genetic mutations/abnormalities. One being that I’m a Ultra Rapid Metabolizer, which means I have what could be seen as a mutation on my CYP2D6 gene, which regulates how your body takes up/deals with and distributes various medications and more within your body. In my case, this means that almost all medications that are broken down and processed by my liver don’t work. I get no effect from them at all. Same with alcohol, I don’t get drunk. Well, I can but, I have to down a whole 37 centiliter 80 proof (40%) bottle within 10 to 15 minutes to overpower or overload my liver, which will get me drunk on my butt for about 20 minutes and then I’m sober again. Still have the alcohol levels in my blood but, other than that, I don’t feel anything. So, I don’t drink alcohol. Total waste of money and it doesn’t even taste good. Other medical issues… I can’t receive blood as in a blood transfusion, without starting a total war between my immune system and the “intruding” blood cells. After a surgery where I’d lost a lot of blood, the doctor tried giving me a blood transfusion. After about 10 minutes they had to yank the needle out of my arm as I was rapidly losing consciousness. My immune system is in overdrive and sees everything that doesn’t belong in “my system” as invaders, that need to be fought. This instantly ended my “blood donor” status, as the doctors were worried about what my blood could do to whomever was to receive it. This also means I wouldn’t be able to receive a transplant of whatever. Don’t know if my kids could be a possible donor but, I wouldn’t chance it.

I’ve had two surgeries where they have used foreign, non-biological devices which were supposed to remain in my body. First surgery was a gastric banding, which they staple off a large part of your stomach with surgical steel staples and place a band around the exit of your now tiny stomach pouch which empties into your intestine. After 6 years, I had gained back all the weight and more, so the doctors performed a gastric bypass instead. That one worked… and 10 years later, I haven’t gained the weight back. Only downside is, I have extreme sugar drops every now and then when “I forget to eat” but so far, I’ve been able to get my sugar back up on my own. (I have a glucose meter that I use when I feel dizzy/off) Doctor told me after the surgery that there was no sign of the first operation at all. No surgical steel staples and no band to be found anywhere. He told me that if he didn’t know I’d had the first surgery, due to reading my medical files, he wouldn’t have believed I’d had a gastric banding operation at all…

Second surgery was when I’d broken my ankle about 12 years ago and they’d placed two large surgical steel screws into/through the two bones above my ankle since I had broken both. 2 months later my body started to push the screws out and I had to have them removed. Perhaps not related but, I’ve survived one operation that had severe complications, which resulted in multiple serious infections, which I’d gotten in the hospital. None of the doctors believed I’d make it. Found that out after I’d got a clean bill of health. They told me I could thank my own immune system for being so strong it was able to fight the infections off. There are other physical things as well that are “odd” or just a bit different from what could be considered normal but… It’s just part of who I am but yes, I am worried about what would happen if I would end up in a hospital that doesn’t know about me not being able to receive a blood transfusion, so I do keep several notes in my wallet and pockets that clearly states that if they try to give me blood, they’ll most likely kill me. I just hope they’d read them first. I also have a I do NOT consent to donating any of my body parts card… So, normal human? Not so sure about that… Crazy? Definitely… LOL

Yeah, I’m a Sci-fi nerd and have seen many movie scenes with cryotubes where there was cloning going on so, that WAS the first thing that came to mind when I saw all those hanging glass cylinder tubes. However, even if the tubes could have been long enough, they weren’t wide enough to house a full-grown human/man.
I’ve been back to this place/facility/whatever multiple times and been shown various stages of what I feel to be cloning of some type of hybrid/human from infancy and not cloning a fully grown being. Like I wrote in one of my first posts in the forum, first time I found myself there, I walked into a room with the young identical pre-teen boys. Next room after several empty rooms, was occupied by an older version of the same identical but older boys/young men, which made me think of a locker-room and that the young men had either just got back from some sort of gym activities or, were waiting to do some training. They were all just quietly standing in front of what I believe to be their gym lockers, dressed in (white of course) gym clothes/sweats. No “locker room talk”, no talking at all. Same as with the younger version of the boys. Just total silence, no moving about or fidgeting. Just standing at what you could call at attention, all of them facing their lockers, as if waiting for orders/instructions. No show of emotions, nothing. Only boy that did show any sign of reaction was that one boy in the first room I was in, first time I found myself in this place, when he instantly when I entered the room snapped his head around and looked me straight in the eyes. Never went back to that room. Don’t know what is different about him from the rest of the boys/men but.... He has so far been the only one from what I can feel and see, knew I was there and could see/sense me. Got a feeling that I really don’t need that attention, or, perhaps he doesn’t need to draw attention to himself. Very undecided on how I feel about if I’m protecting myself, or perhaps him??? Don’t know, just know that he’s different from the rest somehow… I’ve also been in another giant-sized room, this one was filled with rows upon rows of these transparent plastic “baby bassinette” like tubs. Similar to what you would see in a maternity ward, where they keep the newborns… And yes, there were babies in all the plastic tubs, hundreds of them. Still total silence… No crying, no gurgling baby talk, nothing. Did see off in the distance 3 or 4 what looked to be lab techs walking between the rows and stopping every now and then, looking down into one of these tubs and then either writing on a pad or some type of electronic pad. Wasn’t close enough to see what they were writing on. Don’t know if they were male or female. Dressed in white pants and white lab coat looking clothing and white caps covering their heads. Don’t remember if they were wearing gloves or not. There is absolutely NO color at all ANYWHERE in this place! I know I keep repeating myself about the absence of color, but it just feels like overkill somehow. Everything is bright white. The babies needs were tended to by what looks like mechanical arms hanging down from above which moved in a straight line down the row of babies underneath. One set of mechanical arms per row of babies. Got the sense of that there was no physical contact whatsoever between these babies and other living beings. Which would make sense when thinking of the older versions total lack of emotions and/or interaction between each other???

Why would someone want hundreds, perhaps even thousands of “men” with absolutely no emotions? Soldiers??? Why are there no girls?

I have been back several times just walking throughout this huge place, trying to find a way out or, at least a window so I can see what is outside but so far, even if I have found elevators that go both up and down, I haven’t been able to find a way to the outside of wherever this place is. Heck, for all I know, it could be a spaceship, even though I do get the sensation it is underground. But, I still don’t know where. On this planet? In the US? Another country? No writing on any walls, or signs that say “EXIT”. The buttons in the elevators have numbers but, that doesn’t give me a clue. Well, other than that it’s most likely here on earth, unless other planets/beings use the same numerical digits... Almost every floor has the exact same long corridor with doors on both sides of the corridor. Identical. It’s as if they’ve intentionally made everything look the same, boring, non-identifying, nothing that could stir any kind of emotion or spark an independent thought. Get the feeling that, that is the intention behind the whole overly sanitized/sterilized, white, no pictures or decorations of any kind. Come to think of it, no mirrors, not even in the elevators.

The dark place where I was sent to several times yesterday, where all I could hear was people crying and screaming and feeling immense fear and sadness. I haven’t got a clue. Don’t know if it is something that is about to happen, where or what. I could only hear and feel the panic, fear and sorrow, which even when I wasn’t there, followed me throughout the day. It could be anything or nothing, perhaps my own brain spooks, as more and more lately, I’ve been feeling as if I have no power to change what is about to happen. I know what my job is AFTER. I just wish I could somehow do something, anything that could be of use NOW. It’s like just sitting here watching and waiting for the train wreck. You see the train speeding down the track but all you can do is wait and watch. It just gets to me more deeply some days but it’s always lurking in my mind… What is the point of seeing all kinds of weird and whacky sh*t that you can’t even tell people, without them thinking you’re seriously off your rocker or at least off your meds… Not to forget how it makes me feel. H*ll, I’m used to the spooks and bump in the night creatures, heck, that is MY normal, whatever normal is. This whole deal with huge mysterious underground facilities where whomever humans, aliens, whatever are cloning identical hybrid emotionless males is??? Why am I seeing this? What is the reason? It’s seriously getting to me and royally starting to p*ss me off. What am I supposed to do with this “knowledge/information”? If it even is knowledge. Perhaps next time I find myself there I should start kicking in doors, just to see what/if anything happens? If it’s even possible. I know I can feel the cold, smooth glass of the cylinders when I put my hands on them so, if I can feel them, I should be able to break something? Would I even get a reaction if I’d do something like that? Would it somehow prove that this is real? Or would some robot come out and just clean up whatever mess I make and silently leave with the broken pieces? Yeah, I know I’m rambling and going off at everything and nothing and making myself angry or, rather furious as I feel powerless. I don’t know what this is, where it is, why I’m seeing this, what I’m supposed to do about it, if anything. Or if I’m just a fluke/freak of nature and my mind is slipping into my own version of Lalaland. Psych ward next? I’ve never laid claim to being “normal” but this is even beyond my “crazy”.

I’d better just quit for now, as I’m just making myself angry. If you knew how many times I’ve stood outside, literally screaming to the heavens when I’ve felt that “they” whoever they are, are just sitting there watching and waiting for whatever reasons they only know. Begging them to help us, or get the “F” out of here… They just quietly write in their “notepads”… Jeeez *ssholes, what am I, some version of a lab rat that you are sent here to study the reactions of when subjected to various warped visions/experiences??? I’m sick and tired of the games! Games that I don’t know the rules of, or how to play. I swear, if I drank alcohol or did any kind of drugs, I’d “drown” them out somehow! *sigh*

//Solani

Sorry for the rant… This is just how all this makes me feel some days…

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2018, 04:38:05 AM »
Hi Solani,

Such deeply saddening images.  Will try to correlate what you're describing with chatter that has been going on within the Truth community, esp. on the darker side of the topics.

The word is that the state of the art of technology on earth far exceeds what we've been told, and that PTB are in a marathon right now trying to leak bits and pieces of some of it to us which they would find useful to have us enthralled by...for their own purposes of course.  Newer electronic gadgets, for example, resulting from their technology distract our attention away from what is really happening and blunt our intuition, as well enrolling us in their surveillance schemes.  Not sure that they'd want us to know about clones though, unless a benevolent bias is cast on the news to cloud the entirety of the truth from being told.

All the white that you described would prevent the newly cloned babies from forming mental images upon which to build the scaffolding of their emotional and intellectual maturation, while physical stimulation, through which emotions also develop, would be circumvented by the robotic arms caring for them.  We know that children must have the eye to eye human contact, and lots of it, in order to develop normally, so the absence of this kind of stimuli would leave them open to becoming hacked for whomever's purpose, which clearly is not in the children's best interests if they are made to stand facing a locker when they get older.

The absence of girls would make sense, in view of the fact that the perpetrators are already generating an approximation of life without the need of a womb, by which the babies would have become ensouled.  Lots of chatter in the Truth community in the past year about the Vesica Pisces (the womb shape that occurs when two circles overlap partially) as being the gateway through which souls enter this reality.

Also maybe females, with our propensity for spiritual connection through our direct participation in the life cycle, are less controllable, especially as our fierce maternal instinct is antithetical to the PTB's control-based de-maternalization methods which you've described? 

Regarding your description of your own unique physiology, there are so many more blood types than we are studying about in basic biology classes in school.  You may enjoy researching alleles some time - quite a rabbit hole.  I'll bet that hematologists could write a pretty riveting book on the subject, if they only dared.  With the number of geneticists who have died under mysterious circumstances, am guessing the hematologists may take note and refrain from writing. 

So probably the prayers for people such as Michael with the B negative blood type should be extended to pray for others with unique hemotype alleles, but I'm not knowledgeable enough to know where to begin.  Possibly one of the reasons that this information is squelched is that it would open up more propensity for discrimination than already exists, as we'd be scrutinizing for example the Basque people, the remaining Denisovians, and more. 

Am sharing your sense of helplessness in changing a situation that may already be too far gone, regarding the cloning labs, and perhaps that's one reason to welcome the prophetic destruction of the old world and the birth of the new one.  Think of all the trapped hapless clones brought into the world that would be set free from slavery, whether ensouled or not.  Am guessing that even just an extended power blackout, let alone the other end-of-the-world details, might be enough to free many people, regardless of the inconvenience to the rest of us who are tethered to our electrical lives.  And a blackout could prevent 5G from frying our brains, as well.

Meanwhile, those of us who came into the world the usual way may find ourselves dealing increasingly with emotionless faces on the street in the near future, of humanoids capable of doing any deed that would shock us, simply because "nobody's home" in their cloned bodies and they are carrying out whatever programming has been written on all those blank minds.  And in the remote chance that they might ever be permitted the space in which to grieve their lost childhood, that would entail going through a stage of anger which could last years and be externalized onto others.  A good time for us to lie low and stay out of harm's way, while praying for a better world to get here quickly!

BTW - I love your German shepherd avatar!  :)
« Last Edit: November 06, 2018, 06:15:31 AM by R.R. Book »

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2018, 11:03:21 PM »
Hi Solani,

Somewhat related to your visions of cloning facilities:
-------------------------
From "LISA RENEE with TOMAS FERNANDEZ-CALVO (Time Shift Blog): 'Disclosure, If You Want It'”  at https://circleofthedolphins.wordpress.com/2018/11/06/lisa-renee-with-tomas-fernandez-calvo-time-shift-blog-disclosure-if-you-want-it/
[start excerpts]
October was a tough month for those of us that work with the interdimensional Guardian teams helping to provide support for various fieldwork projects in space-time. To clarify, there has been a window of opportunity given that is related to the rebirthing of the Solar Logos Consciousness in our local Universe, the Cosmic Christ Consciousness architecture that is now available to us from this density. Thus a major victory has been achieved in terms of multiple timeline access and field access into previously quarantined areas that have accommodated working and slave trading colonies that contain “humans in space”. Over the last weeks, evidence, names and details have been collected from a central hub that holds an important infrastructure in the Solar System that makes up the main organizing body of the galactic human slave trade, cooperatives with human and non-human interests on the planetoid Ceres and multiple bases in the Kuiper Belt have been identified and undergoing investigation. It is confirmed that the Interdimensional Free World Councils have been given overwhelming evidence and testimony of the mass covert organization behind the galactic human slave trade being perpetuated by the German Breakaway groups and Negative Alien groups, those that have collaborated with the technology trade to harvest earth humans from out of the MILAB and Secret Space Programs using soul capture, blank slating and mind wiping technology.

Thus, we enter a phase for a new opportunity for a Full Disclosure Event, the timeline that is made possible when enough earth humans reach a critical mass and are willing to wake up and see the truth behind the nature of reality on planet earth. As is predictable, many desperate attempts are being made by the Controllers in order to maintain control over the 3D narrative, to control perception via technological manipulation of brain waves and psychological operations. Propaganda is rolled out in order to distract the masses into extremely polarizing behaviors by keeping them focused on insignificant information that keeps them spun out in fear, divided and conquered.

Right on cue to take opportunity of this very important window of time, the documentary movie detailing disclosure topics, “Above Majestic”, was released to the public during the most prolific time of the year for satanic ritual and human sacrifice, the week leading up to Halloween. Satanic ritual is the key method used to maintain the black magic conjuring used to control perception of the mainstream narrative and the status quo, to feed the hungry imposters and Controllers to keep them at the top of the pyramid of power that continues to influence and define the dominant culture into accepting mass human slavery. Releasing Above Majestic during this time is an override that ripples the truth of disclosure out to the collective consciousness field that plants an important seed of awakening into the minds of all of the inhabitants on earth.
when the critical mass is reached ... [then] the malicious schemes will crumble and disclosure will be a reality. Only when enough of us disengage from the 3D narrative and understand that the political and monetary systems are not there for our benefit, that the media is not free or independent, only then we are free from the control of the propaganda and mind control, rendering their schemes ineffective and starting the chain reaction that will dismantle the façade.
[end excerpts]

Have you contacted Lisa Renee or read her blog?
------------------------------------

Re. your anger at the universe:
I like the question "What kind of God would make a Predator-and-Prey world?"
My reply:  either
A)  One who derives benefit from the pain and/or terror of the prey.
B)  An unskilled, novice universe/galaxy/planet-manifester.
C)  A dispassionate experimenter running an experiment.

But, My understanding at this time is that this universe is being upgraded.  The lower three densities are being eliminated, and three new higher densities are being developed.  (Info from Internet sources, of course, plus "Operation Terra" books)

So, perhaps you are an early trial version of the New Humanity that will occupy New Earth after Ascension.

Do you know about QHHT?  It is a technique to communicate with your Higher Self.  Might help.  My intuition is telling me that you should be using your abilities to advance the process (I got tingling feelings).

L&L,
--  Jim

Solani

• Trusted Member
OT my avatar ;) was: Re: My visions, dreams and communications...
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2018, 07:56:51 AM »

BTW - I love your German shepherd avatar!  :)

Before I reply to your highly thought-provoking and illuminating reply to my post, I'll do a quick reply of "my avatar"  ;) I need more coffee to kick start what substitutes as my brain  :o (yeah, scary thought) before getting into what I'd hope to be coherent.

My avatar is a head shot of my fur-baby and protector/guardian, way out here. Her name is Nova, she's recently turned 1 yr. old and is a second generation German Shepard/Wolf hybrid. Her grandfather on her father’s side is a pure Arctic Wolf. I didn't get her from any of the registered Wolfdog breeders here in Canada, since I wanted a "Wolfdog" that wasn't messed around with when it comes to the human want/need to pick and choose which traits THEY want the offspring to have and many have several different, many times conflicting breeds/traits in “the mix”. Be it for looks or whatever. I wanted a Wolfdog that was, the way nature had chosen what traits She felt would be best for the offspring, not what a human would decide. If that makes any sense? So, I bought her from a First Nations reservation way up north here in Canada, whom has both the mother and the father of Nova. When choosing which puppy I would bring home with me, I let the puppies choose. Nova was the only one that when I offered a treat, stayed next to me while eating, licked my hand and stayed at my side after finishing off her treat. The other puppies just came running in, grabbed the treat and ran off with it... I strongly believe that our pets/pack members have the right to choose and not just us that chose whatever we want. She's been by my side ever since.  :-*

She's a sweetheart but HIGHLY protective of me and shadows me wherever I go, even if I just go from one room to another. Outside on unfamiliar ground, she keeps relatively close to me and instantly responds to my call or whistle. At home and on her own turf, she is a "teenager" right now and like all other teenagers, there are moments when I'd really like to "lessen her air-intake" every now and then...  ::) Totally stone deaf when she chooses not to listen or, doesn't want to listen when I'm calling. But, all dogs as well as human teenagers go through that stage so...

On the other side of her heritage, her mother is an imported Afghanistan German Shepard.

A Wolfdog is not a breed that I would recommend just anyone to have. You need to have experience with headstrong independant dogs and also preferably live in a location where the WD can run free. Especially if it is a high content WD. This is my first WD and yes, we do have our “battles” however, I’m quite familiar with battles of headstrong and independent dogs as, my previous dogs throughout the years have been the BIG white guardian mountain dogs such as the Great Pyrenees Mountain Dog, Hungarian Kuvasz, Maremma etc. My personal choice (favorite) being the Pyrenees Mountain Dog.

Would I recommend a high content WD as guardian/watchdog for a survival community? My gut reaction is NO… On the other hand. There are many if not most of the northern First Nations reservations/communities that have these dogs as their community guardians. I think it comes down to what the dog has been brought up with. The Northern First Nation Wolfdogs are raised within the community, they know who belongs and who doesn’t. Nova is alone with just me, Dan and Dan’s Healer Roxy (dog) so… she’s not used to having many people around her. She loves the closest neighbors we have out here when they come for a visit or whatever, but strangers are not welcomed, until SHE has determined if they are trustworthy or not. Same with my old Great Pyrenees dogs, they instinctively know who is trustworthy and who isn’t, and you’d better believe them, because they are seldom wrong. Unfortunately, she has not been around many children and isn’t sure what they are… I do bring her with me when I drive to town, to get her more accustom to strange sounds, various situations and such but, I do have a muzzle on her when we drive to town. Not that I don’t trust her, I don’t trust people. Have had way too many people thinking they can just walk up to her to pet without asking first. Something she REALLY doesn’t approve of and the warning growl she emits, is a growl that you need to take seriously. She has not bit anyone, and I don’t want her to get to the point where she feels she would need to do that, unless someone up to no good, would come out here, or if someone were to try to harm me… Other than that, she loves going for rides in my truck, going to town, walking with me downtown, looking at everything and ooooh, there are such “yummy smells” everywhere… LOL 

//Solani

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2018, 01:27:12 PM »
What a sweetie!

I've been wanting a Pyrenees myself too, or maybe a Newfoundland, as I think Socrates said that they'll herd poultry without being tempted to bite into one  :)

(Correction 11/8: He had recommended getting a goose instead.)

I needed to look up the Kuvasz and Maremma.  You and Soc both have quite an extensive knowledge of breeds!
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 06:08:56 PM by R.R. Book »

Solani

• Trusted Member
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2018, 05:29:14 PM »
The word is that the state of the art of technology on earth far exceeds what we've been told, and that PTB are in a marathon right now trying to leak bits and pieces of some of it to us which they would find useful to have us enthralled by...for their own purposes of course.  Newer electronic gadgets, for example, resulting from their technology distract our attention away from what is really happening and blunt our intuition, as well enrolling us in their surveillance schemes.  Not sure that they'd want us to know about clones though, unless a benevolent bias is cast on the news to cloud the entirety of the truth from being told.
I very much agree that technology here on earth is way beyond what TPB have told us or want us to know. Same with the whole “alien conspiracy” cover/story or, lack thereof… One doesn’t have to be a rocket scientist or “psychic” to understand that the leaps and bounds of technological advances which have occurred just during the past 50+ yrs. and speeding up faster and faster, are not of a natural occurrence/evolution…

Regarding cloning which I know has been going on for years, although most believe that cloning has mainly been on animals, it’s human nature to take whatever breakthrough/invention/whatever they can to the next level and so on. I’m not the least bit surprised when it comes to what I’ve “seen” is going on, be it here on earth or elsewhere. Same with AI, space travel et al… I believe TPB intentionally let little drips of information trickle out. In some cases, perhaps just to see how people would react to whatever is about to come gushing down the pipeline. Same as I believe that Hollywood and their futuristic movies however entertaining they are, are meant to slowly get us used to the idea of “another reality” with all it would bring with it…

Distraction is everywhere. Politics being one of the main things/shows created for the masses to focus on, as well as the more “novel electronic gadgets to be able to follow whatever they want us to watch”, (as well as to receive whatever subliminal info they want to plant in our unconscious minds) just to keep people’s attention away from what really is going on. I see the whole political situation/chaos as a predetermined stage meant to keep as many people’s eyes glued to the narrative they want you to see and not what is going on. That is one of the major “things” that woke me up to what actually IS going on. Things/people/politics/TPTB/my world, just didn’t make sense anymore. Just one small example amongst many, so many crimes openly committed by TPTB and their serfs, that just go unpunished and not even talked about, other than by us that are awake… More and more people going batsh*t crazy and I mean literally crazy! I know I’m warped in several ways but, I KNOW that. These people don’t understand on any level that for whatever reason, their behaviors changed more or less overnight and whatever they have, it seems to be contagious… Having PTSD, I’ve always kept my distance from “people”. Have always been on the outside looking in and watching what people do/act and never felt a longing to belong to any group or human society. I’ve always known I’m different, I just didn’t know why… Well, yes, perhaps I do know why and the reason ties into your thoughts on the cloned children and them intentionally being deprived of human contact as well as outer stimuli. My first 4 years out in the swamps with my grandmother set the stage for how my life/emotions/values/instincts/interaction with other humans would be/is. I agree with you that children or babies of whatever species NEED to have closeness with others of their kind and lots of it, in order to develop whatever social behavior is deemed “normal” within the group they physically and psychologically belong too. If deprived of that closeness/imprint, you really don’t know what you are or where you belong, even if as a human you can learn what is socially accepted, you never truly feel it to be true, you just fake it to blend in… The first 4 years are the most crucial years in a developing child, as those are the years which set in stone the whole foundation of what you will be/feel throughout the rest of your life. I’ve had many heated discussions with the “professionals” in regard to nature vs. nurture. My first 4 years did not involve other humans; hence, I don’t feel I have common ground with the majority of “them”. It doesn’t matter how many times I’ve been told that “the human species is a flock animal” and cannot thrive without their human pack”. In my book/world/reality, that is BS. You can feel that you belong to a “pack” regardless of what species that pack is, if it is the pack you grew up with, was accepted by and made you feel that you belonged/were a part of. Humans are the most adaptable and formative species here on earth since we are basically born as a blank slate or “empty hard drive” (since we don’t have access to our previous lives memories and/or instincts) the only instinct we are born with is to search for our mother’s nipple, the rest is learned behavior through whatever collective we belong to. 

I have a 4-yr. college degree in psychology geared towards trauma disorders. Much of what was taught, I couldn’t agree on since I had my own lived version on what I believe to be true. But nevertheless, I learned what I was supposed to “learn” to complete my studies… My reason at the time for choosing to study psychology was to better be able to understand myself and why I felt the way I did/do. I have never worked within the psyche field and never thought I would, even while attending college for 4 years. Now, I have a feeling/sense as to WHY my life has been the way it has, as well as what my job is most likely to be “after”…

But regardless, I still have more questions than answers and every answer I receive, only leads to more questions… Not to forget, I am getting way too old for this sh*t!  :o

Thank you R.R. What you’ve written here pulled back the veil further and made me SEE what’s been in front of my eyes the whole time and has made it so that I can better understand now why I am seeing what I am seeing. Still makes me angry though… But, perhaps that is also meant to be as when I’m angry, I become extremely motivated… My “anger” has always been a driving force in my life, it’s what has kept me going when others would have given up, it’s what has helped/given me the strength to crawl/claw my way up from whatever pit of despair I’ve landed in. Given the chance, I’ll always choose anger over sorrow, even if I do know that there are times when you do need to mourn/feel sadness.

Lots of chatter in the Truth community in the past year about the Vesica Pisces (the womb shape that occurs when two circles overlap partially) as being the gateway through which souls enter this reality.

I’ll have to research this topic as I’ve never come across it before. I don’t belong to any of the Truth communities, other than this community/forum and in all honesty, I’ve never searched for them. My bad perhaps? I just somehow felt drawn to this one after watching several of M. Masters YouTube videos.

Also maybe females, with our propensity for spiritual connection through our direct participation in the life cycle, are less controllable, especially as our fierce maternal instinct is antithetical to the PTB's control-based de-maternalization methods which you've described? 

I agree. Add to that, I do believe that females could/would become a distraction (to put it bluntly) when hormones kick in, which would definitely throw a monkey wrench into whatever programming they’d have as a goal.

Regarding your description of your own unique physiology, there are so many more blood types than we are studying about in basic biology classes in school.  You may enjoy researching alleles some time - quite a rabbit hole. I'll bet that hematologists could write a pretty riveting book on the subject, if they only dared.  With the number of geneticists who have died under mysterious circumstances, am guessing the hematologists may take note and refrain from writing. 

Yes, I have done some research on alleles/allelomorphs as well as polymorphisms, phenotypes etc. Really boggles the mind that things don’t go wrong more often than they do… It started with trying to research my own weird and strange system as well as my blood type and have also found out that not even the “regular doctors” want to get into that there are many variations of all of the blood types. I’ve been tempted to get one of these DNA tests done, just to see what it would say… However, I’ve felt that I probably shouldn’t as it just might open up a can of worms that I really don’t want to deal with. I am who I am or what I am and that is all I need to know. Not sure I need “anyone” else knowing…

So probably the prayers for people such as Michael with the B negative blood type should be extended to pray for others with unique hemotype alleles, but I'm not knowledgeable enough to know where to begin.  Possibly one of the reasons that this information is squelched is that it would open up more propensity for discrimination than already exists, as we'd be scrutinizing for example the Basque people, the remaining Denisovians, and more. 

Yes, on both prayers for those with B negative blood, as well as not to put the Basque or Denisovians under more scrutiny. Interesting though reading about their history and ancestry. That is also a topic/subject that raises more questions than answers.

Am guessing that even just an extended power blackout, let alone the other end-of-the-world details, might be enough to free many people, regardless of the inconvenience to the rest of us who are tethered to our electrical lives.  And a blackout could prevent 5G from frying our brains, as well.

I’m thankful that we don’t even have cell service out here. I thought I’d miss my cell phone when I moved over here but, nope I haven’t missed it once. That thing used to be permanently attached to me. Wouldn’t even go to the bathroom without it. Now when someone asks me for my cell number I just tell them. Nope, don’t have one. It’s quite funny the strange looks some people give you when they find out that you don’t have one of those things. I just tell them, we live so far out that we don’t have service and why would I pay a monthly fee for something I’d only use perhaps twice a month, and that would only be if there was some sort of emergency when I drive to and from town? We have a land line and that is quite sufficient and enough of a threat, without having a GPS constantly broadcasting where you are and what you are saying. I have my computer and Internet through satellite dish, but my computer time has been drastically cut down as well. Our TV is one of these old fat TV’s. No way I’d let a smart TV into this house. Kids don’t nag about skyping with me, as they know I’d never do that. Don’t even like to have my picture taken with a regular camera and the thought of having a camera potentially watching my every move. Nope, I’m paranoid enough without having to deal with that. I know I’m tracked online but, there’s not much I can do about that if I want to be able to have some interaction with others/likeminded. But yes, there are some things I won’t write about online. That’s not saying that I haven’t written them down and stored in several safe locations. None of them being my computer.
Our cars and trucks are older models and Dan has two functioning pre-1980 vehicles (not to forget the many old “parts cars” parked all over the place…) which hopefully will work after a potential EMP. At least as long as we have fuel for them and are able to get done what will have to be done before lockdown. Tractors and farm equipment are also pre-electronic era. On the other hand, you can only prepare for so much… It’s what you don’t expect that is most likely what will get you, along with if you don’t have the mindset to do what is needed to survive…

Meanwhile, those of us who came into the world the usual way may find ourselves dealing increasingly with emotionless faces on the street in the near future, of humanoids capable of doing any deed that would shock us, simply because "nobody's home" in their cloned bodies and they are carrying out whatever programming has been written on all those blank minds.  And in the remote chance that they might ever be permitted the space in which to grieve their lost childhood, that would entail going through a stage of anger which could last years and be externalized onto others.  A good time for us to lie low and stay out of harm's way, while praying for a better world to get here quickly!

It will be difficult to deal with both AI and those with “blank minds”. However, I think the clones would be the ones that would be most difficult, as we would still see them as human beings and expect them to act as such, which they won’t because that is not what they have been taught… The younger ones MIGHT be able to change/adapt but, that will not be easy to accomplish for either them, or us that will have to help/guide them… The Sci-fi movie Screamers from 1995 comes to mind and the young children begging people they meet for help…

//Solani

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2018, 04:39:44 AM »
Even though there are some negative memories associated with your early childhood in the swamps, that experience played a large role in forming the core of you, and I can't help getting the impression that it contributed to your strength and intuitiveness.  In other words, if life had placed you in a more "normal" family (and who among us in the Truth Community has that), you might have taken a different journey and perhaps not ended up in quite the right situation to "graduate" from this last great trial.  And we might not have you on Town Hall! :)

Not intending to downplay the isolation of the swamp or glorify it in any way, but am thinking that could make another important chapter of your biography...maybe even chapter one?  I can't help feeling that your story in written form, by your own hand, would be such a gift if you should ever choose to put it all down on paper.  There could be at least one chapter about your time in Scandinavia, and of course Canada, as well.  Am also getting a sense that your grandmother might be a very interesting character in at least the beginning of the story?

Sometimes after trauma, the anger may be the only thing left that attaches us to life, so maybe it isn't something that should be regarded as a negative.  It can be possible to step back and "witness" ourselves in that mode, honoring the feelings and the bruises that got us there.  The anger is a sacred part of the journey, but not the sum total of who we are.  Good that you're able to channel it into constructive projects!

The Truth Community (larger than Town Hall but inclusive) is something that has sort of evolved out of the greater awareness that we are preparing to weather a big storm and hopefully ascend together, or at least make it through to the Aftertime.  Am inclined to lean toward the "separation of worlds" theory.  The community hasn't always been as "together" as it is right now...some very human divisions that existed for a while seem to be gradually resolving themselves, as would be hoped and expected in an ascending "graduation class."

I don't use a cell phone either.  Was given one as a gift to use in emergencies, but haven't quite figured it out yet, though I've had it for years!  I don't even know my cell phone number or remember to carry it in the car, and you're right - people give me a strange look too when I tell them that I have a cell but don't use it and don't know my number!  :)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 05:00:13 AM by R.R. Book »

Solani

• Trusted Member
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2018, 07:30:57 AM »
Hi Jim,

Somewhat related to your visions of cloning facilities:
-------------------------
From "LISA RENEE with TOMAS FERNANDEZ-CALVO (Time Shift Blog): 'Disclosure, If You Want It'”  at https://circleofthedolphins.wordpress.com/2018/11/06/lisa-renee-with-tomas-fernandez-calvo-time-shift-blog-disclosure-if-you-want-it/

Went out on Lisa’s blog yesterday and read several of her posts/topics. Will have to go back and read more before I feel comfortable putting into words my thoughts/feelings. I’ll say as much as I found it highly interesting and recognize much of what she writes about. But will let what I’ve read so far sink in and “reach out” to see for myself if I can locate some of what she writes about. It’s NOT that I don’t believe what she is writing, it’s more that I haven’t read that much of what others have written and am unfamiliar with all the names of the various entities/ET’s/Federations etc. I have seen much of what she writes about, I just haven’t had “names” for what I’ve been seeing. Does that make sense?

Thank you for the link, please keep them coming if you want too?

I’ve been reading your “Ascension” topic here on the site and I highly recommend others to read it too, if they haven’t already.

Right on cue to take opportunity of this very important window of time, the documentary movie detailing disclosure topics, “Above Majestic”, was released to the public during the most prolific time of the year for satanic ritual and human sacrifice, the week leading up to Halloween. Satanic ritual is the key method used to maintain the black magic conjuring used to control perception of the mainstream narrative and the status quo, to feed the hungry imposters and Controllers to keep them at the top of the pyramid of power that continues to influence and define the dominant culture into accepting mass human slavery. Releasing Above Majestic during this time is an override that ripples the truth of disclosure out to the collective consciousness field that plants an important seed of awakening into the minds of all of the inhabitants on earth.

I watched the documentary “Above Majestic” yesterday and found it highly interesting as well as informative. I could identify with most of documentary but same as with Lisa’s blog. I’ve never had names to put to what I’ve been seeing so, I’m trying to “see” what I can identify with, without letting the “names” of whatever distract me. I also recommend others to watch the documentary “Above Majestic” as it brings into light much of what has previously only been “whispered” about, considered to be conspiracy theories or downright been covered up and those that have said anything about it, have been ridiculed and in some cases, died mysteriously… 

Have you contacted Lisa Renee or read her blog?

No, I’d never heard of her previously, or knew of her blog.

------------------------------------

Re. your anger at the universe:
I like the question "What kind of God would make a Predator-and-Prey world?"
My reply:  either
A)  One who derives benefit from the pain and/or terror of the prey.
B)  An unskilled, novice universe/galaxy/planet-manifester.
C)  A dispassionate experimenter running an experiment.

I’d personally go with answer “C”

But, My understanding at this time is that this universe is being upgraded.  The lower three densities are being eliminated, and three new higher densities are being developed.  (Info from Internet sources, of course, plus "Operation Terra" books)

Will have to investigate the “Operation Terra books”.

So, perhaps you are an early trial version of the New Humanity that will occupy New Earth after Ascension.

Never thought of it that way. Confirms my sense of being some sort of “lab rat” though. I do have a strong feeling that I am not meant to Ascend. Instead, I have the intense sense that I’m supposed to help/work “after”, if I manage to survive, which I have every intention of doing, or at least doing everything I can and more, to make it so…

Do you know about QHHT?  It is a technique to communicate with your Higher Self.  Might help.  My intuition is telling me that you should be using your abilities to advance the process (I got tingling feelings).

L&L,
--  Jim

I’d never heard of the term “QHHT” but am familiar with the technique, or rather a variation of it. I’ve have over the years tried a few sessions of guided past life regression but, I’ve never been able to be hypnotized. Due to my own trust issues most likely. I have on my own through meditation techniques managed to go back through the years and found several past lives, which have been highly interesting as many of those that I consider to be family in this life, have been family in most of my previous lives. But, for the most part, I’ve just had glimpses of my previous/past lives. I have found it intriguing that nearly all the past lives I have seen, I’ve been a fighter/warrior/protector in one way or another. Not to forget the ones where I’ve been “burned on the stake”. Haven’t been able to find a “peaceful” past life, at least not yet…

I did watch a few QHHT YouTube videos with Dolores, which I felt was someone I could relate to.

Love & Light
//Solani

Solani

• Trusted Member
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2018, 12:25:12 PM »
Even though there are some negative memories associated with your early childhood in the swamps, that experience played a large role in forming the core of you, and I can't help getting the impression that it contributed to your strength and intuitiveness.  In other words, if life had placed you in a more "normal" family (and who among us in the Truth Community has that), you might have taken a different journey and perhaps not ended up in quite the right situation to "graduate" from this last great trial.  And we might not have you on Town Hall! :)

Yes, my first 4 years have played a significant role in every aspect of my life. Having researched much when it comes to “isolated as well as feral children”, I’m thankful that I have been able to develop and not like many others have become “stuck/stunted” in their development and unfortunately, most will never be able to fully recover/develop. Granted many of those children did/do have underlying development disadvantages to start with but not all… I was highly involved in the website feralchildren by Andrew Ward, before he had to take it down. Most of “my story” was on that website. Unfortunately, I didn’t make copies of what I’d written before he took it down. There are still some “ghost pages” floating around the Internet but, I haven’t checked in recent years to see if they’re still out there.

I do know that if I’d been placed or “chosen” to be born into a more “normal” family setting, everything would have been different. I’ve come to terms with what happened way back then, to the point of knowing that I wouldn’t be who I am today, given a different beginning. I’m also grateful that I am as strong as I am and have the level of intelligence I have. Even if I most of the time happily portray myself to be an “airhead”, just to every now and then surprise people when they realize there is perhaps more behind the “curtain” than they initially thought. It has taken me MANY years but, I can honestly say now that I have no regrets about choosing this life. On a perhaps weird level, I’ve always ever since I first heard the song when I was a young child, identified with the song, “A Boy Named Sue” by Johnny Cash… It’s your life’s sum experiences that make you who you are. Both the good and the not so good. It is however up to each one of us to make the choice which experiences we choose to be the dominant ones in our lives and how we can use the not so good ones in a (for us at least) positive way. It’s like, YES, I have PTSD but, my diagnose does not dictate who I am. I am who I am based on the choices I have made in my life. I can either choose to see my PTSD as a major speedbump or brick wall on life’s highway or, I can choose to weave the strengths I have because of my PTSD into a positive force in my life. Strengths such as intuition, situational awareness, hypervigilance etc. rather than see them as something negative. But yes of course, that doesn’t mean I don’t have my days when I’d just rather kick myself or everything and everyone around me. I just choose not to act on those feelings…

And we might not have you on Town Hall! :)

LOL, I guess we’ll never know… On the other hand, I’m quite sure there are many wondering who let this strange bird in through the door… ;)

Not intending to downplay the isolation of the swamp or glorify it in any way, but am thinking that could make another important chapter of your biography...maybe even chapter one?  I can't help feeling that your story in written form, by your own hand, would be such a gift if you should ever choose to put it all down on paper.  There could be at least one chapter about your time in Scandinavia, and of course Canada, as well.  Am also getting a sense that your grandmother might be a very interesting character in at least the beginning of the story?

Don’t worry, I don’t see it as if you are downplaying or glorifying my beginnings in the swamp. I am able to see the advantages, at least when it comes to parts of what those first years have given me. As far as writing a biography? No… I can’t do that. I tried once but reliving much of the “other things” which happened both during my first 4 years, as well as further up in life, I don’t want to consciously take the lid of that Pandora’s box. I know it’s there, I remember most of it but putting it into writing, as it would entail me reliving it, brings out way too many “demons” which I don’t feel I’m able or want to deal with, it’s enough that the memories have a bad habit of jumping out every now and then, when I become triggered by certain events…

My grandmother? Yeah, she was an “interesting” character… Have been told a lot about her when I’d tracked down my biological father and other close relatives, which were around at the time. Took me many years to stop hating her. However, she must have cared about me to some extent as, I still do things, that she must have taught me way back then. Such as I can still to this day not comfortably sit and dangle my bare feet in any body of water, even if I KNOW that there are no gators or snapping turtles in the water/lake/ocean/pool/whatever. Or, trail my hand in the water while on a boat. Also, not at all comfortable swimming in water that I don’t know how deep it is, or what’s under the surface. Heck, it still freaks me out just getting into a bathtub that has so much bubbles in it, I can’t see what’s under them… It just creeps me out, even if I’ve forced myself to do it. I’ll never dangle my hand or foot outside of my bed or, even feel comfortable having them outside of my covers, I’ll still roll myself up in my covers like I’m in a cocoon, so only my nose is sticking out… Those old habits/teachings are set in stone in my inner core.

I traveled to visit the swamps in Florida back in 1992. Even if the swamps where her trailer was located is no longer a swamp, as it has been bulldozered over and built on. But, swamps are swamps wherever they may be, and I rented an air propelled boat and ventured out on my own down the many canals, just looking at everything and remembering things I didn’t even know I remembered. It was interesting and did bring out a lot of memories and emotions. Thankfully most of the emotions were positive. I have only fond feelings for the swamp. It was my playground and my safe-haven, were I knew where I could hide when I was able to. I was never afraid of the critters that lived in the swamps and for whatever reason, I’m still not afraid of most of them. OK, I’m not stupid enough to go stick my hand in the mouth of an alligator but, I think that’s more due to common sense… But as I wrote previously, I vividly remember the snakes, at least the two that I remember most, which would slither up to me and onto my lap and up into my arms, when I’d be hiding in my “cave”. (“cavern” under the enormous roots, weaved together by mangrove trees) Don’t remember ever getting bit but, those that say that snakes are not only cold blooded but lack emotions, are dead wrong. Or, perhaps they weren’t really snakes but something clocked as snakes? Don’t know and I’m just grateful that they were there when I needed them. They were the only thing that would freak my grandmothers husband out when he’d see them in my arms… No way in hell I’d put them down when he was around, even if I knew I’d be in trouble “later”, I refused to put them down until my grandmother was back home again…
Read between the lines…

But yes, I’ve been asked more times than I can remember why I don’t write a book or, at least a blog, even if it’s mainly been when I’ve written my lengthy and far in between status updates on Facebook, for the few friends and family I have over in Sweden, so they can follow what my life is like on this side of the pond. (I don’t write anything regarding PX on FB) I do enjoy writing and I write the same way as I talk and know that I’m able to bring many reading, along with me in seeing what I’m writing about.

Depending on the subject, I do put A LOT of emotion into what I’m writing and maybe that is what people sense? On the other hand, when it comes to writing a book, perhaps I feel that I’d be worried that I’d somehow start to see it as a job and not a “release” of whatever emotions/feelings are currently going through my mind. I do write a lot that is just stored on my computer or external hard drive. And some things I write, I have stored in other what I deem safer places, which only a few know where they are. My biggest problem when writing, is knowing when to stop… LOL I write more than I talk to people…

Sometimes after trauma, the anger may be the only thing left that attaches us to life, so maybe it isn't something that should be regarded as a negative.  It can be possible to step back and "witness" ourselves in that mode, honoring the feelings and the bruises that got us there.  The anger is a sacred part of the journey, but not the sum total of who we are.  Good that you're able to channel it into constructive projects!

Yes…

The Truth Community (larger than Town Hall but inclusive) is something that has sort of evolved out of the greater awareness that we are preparing to weather a big storm and hopefully ascend together, or at least make it through to the Aftertime.  Am inclined to lean toward the "separation of worlds" theory.  The community hasn't always been as "together" as it is right now...some very human divisions that existed for a while seem to be gradually resolving themselves, as would be hoped and expected in an ascending "graduation class."

Like I wrote, I’ve never searched for a “Truth Community”. Wasn’t even aware they existed and just stumbled across M. Masters YouTube videos when becoming aware of Planet X. I think I’ve watched them all. At least those that I’ve been able to find on YouTube. Last one I watched was the interview he had with Rex from Leak Project.  I was intrigued by what M. Masters was talking about, as well as HOW he was talking, so, I followed the link he had in the description box under the video and here I am… Haven’t felt drawn to any of the other video posters on YouTube, other than having subscribed to a few of them, even though I know that some of them have websites as well.

On a totally different note… I feel that I have drawn attention to myself after writing what I have here on Town Hall, as this forum is the only place where I’ve written about what I’ve been able to see/sense. Unless some/one has copied what I have written and posted it on other forums… I had a few “visitors” yesterday… I guess this is to be expected when putting oneself out there with what I have written/seen. I acknowledge that they were here and to those that advised me to tone it down a bit, I hear you and thank you for your advice.

To those I felt had perhaps less good intentions/vibrations… tread carefully little ones. I am fully capable of “returning the visit”.

//Solani

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2018, 02:10:37 PM »
To those I felt had perhaps less good intentions/vibrations… tread carefully little ones. I am fully capable of “returning the visit”.

Amen.

Regarding writing, am totally understanding the need to steer clear of a bio.  But am wondering if, in all of your geographic knowledge, there might arise a story of a little girl with an alternate life.  A happy little girl allowed to roam a bit and explore, with or without any adults in the picture.  Maybe dedicated to the 8-14 year-old set.  Maybe a whole series of sequels that the public would snap up and beg for more of.  Will stop there!  :)

Will see if I can find any of the ferralchildren pages floating around the web.

Amazing that you had such a positive connection with the snakes, and that they may have sensed that you were in distress.  Any idea what kind they were?

Well, that thought is making me think of encouraging a book out of you even more, so I'd better close for now!

Thank you so much for sharing with us Solani  :)

Solani

• Trusted Member
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2018, 08:30:40 PM »

Regarding writing, am totally understanding the need to steer clear of a bio.  But am wondering if, in all of your geographic knowledge, there might arise a story of a little girl with an alternate life.  A happy little girl allowed to roam a bit and explore, with or without any adults in the picture.  Maybe dedicated to the 8-14 year-old set.  Maybe a whole series of sequels that the public would snap up and beg for more of.  Will stop there!  :)

LOL, we'll see...  :P  ;D

Amazing that you had such a positive connection with the snakes, and that they may have sensed that you were in distress.  Any idea what kind they were?

Don't know exactly what breed they were. Just remember one being solid black, (I've always referred to it as a Black Mamba but, I honestly don't know) a little thicker than my arm. (a 3 - 4 yr. old arm) I’m not 100% sure but think that that most if not all the black snakes in the swamps are highly poisonous… The other was what I believe to have been either a brownish colored Boa Constrictor, or one of the other snake breeds that look similar. I remember the Boa looking pattern on its body. The "Boa" must have been quite young, as it was not as thick as the black snake. Length? Don't really remember. At the time, I thought they were quite large and heavy but, being that I most likely was only 3 feet+ tall myself, most everything was larger than me. Knowing now that snakes are predators, I don’t think that they naturally would have been drawn to me if they were sensing that I was in distress, unless they wanted a meal… They might have been something totally different and cloaked as snakes??? Thinking along the lines of, since snakes were the only animal my grandmothers husband was terrified of??? Who knows. Also, not sure two different predator snakes would get along with each other? I do have a special connection with most all animals but, I’ve wracked my brain countless times over the years when it comes to WHY they’d come to me (as far as I can remember, it was always the same 2 snakes) and why they’d get up on my lap and into my arms. It’s not a natural behavior of a snake and especially not wild snakes. Maybe I’d “played” with them when they were younger, so they were used to me but, just don’t remember it? I’ll most likely never know. Regardless of the WHY, I am grateful for their help and comfort and always will be…

We've had several Boa Constrictors throughout the years while my kids were growing up. I made sure that the snakes we did have before my kids had reached a certain age/size, would not outgrow them and be able to harm them when wrapping/coiling themselves around them... First snakes we had when the kids were real young were harmless Garter snakes. They don't even have fangs so, I never worried about them biting and they don’t “squeeze”. My son which is the youngest of my kids, took the snakes/Boa's with him when he moved out. Haven't had another one after that. Only interactions I do have with snakes now, except for the ones tattooed on my arms...  :o are the occasional Garter snakes I come across in our yard. Only variety of snakes we have up here are Garter snakes. I'll pick them up and love on them a bit before putting them back down. So far, they haven't seemed to "disturbed" about the experience...  8) Rescued one last late fall when it had suddenly got real cold one night. Found a half-frozen Garter snake on the front lawn. Picked him up, saw that he was still alive but severely cold and knew he wouldn't survive if I'd just leave him where he was. He'd either freeze to death or, one of the birds would make a meal out of him so, I placed him inside of my shirt against my skin, where my last Garter snake female, more or less always used to live...  ;D Scared the heck out of a neighbor lady once while we were still living in town and I'd forgotten that the snake was curled up and sleeping on my "chest". When I started talking to the neighbor, the snake felt the vibrations of my voice, woke up and wondered what was going on, so she poked her head out between the buttons of my shirt, flicked her tongue a few times and the neighbor lady let out a high pitch terrified :o screech... Neighbor never spoke to me again...  Never understood why...  :D Anyhow... Back to the frozen Garter snake... When I'd thawed him out, I brought him into the barn, where I know there are other Garter snakes that spend the winter under/within the hay and dug him a nice nest deep within the hay. Don't know if he survived but, I tried to give him a fighting chance. ;)

I’ve always had a special relationship with animals. When my son was growing up and he’d find an injured animal, he’d come running home with it to me so that I could “fix” it. Last time he did it, was when we were living in Florida. He was 19 yrs. old and working for an airline in Florida. He’d found a bird that was suffering from heat exposure on the tarmac and actually got permission from his supervisor to take time off to drive it home to me, so I could “save it”. Unfortunately, it didn’t make it. But most of the time, I have a gift when it comes to animals. Apart from all the cats and kittens I’d take care of and nurse back to health while working for animal rescue in Sweden, I don’t know how many small birds out here that I have helped when they’ve slammed into the windows. Some have been dead before I’ve been able to reach them but most, even if they’ve been unconscious or just twitching, I’ve been able to help. I’ll hold them within my hands with my eyes closed, concentrating on sending/visualizing healing light, warmth and strength into their small bodies and when they’ve started to come around and are able to stand on their feet with support from the side of the palm of my hand, I’ll hold them up to the sky, lecture them that flying into windows isn’t really a good idea and that they probably should refrain from doing that. *grin* I’ve had other birds while I’m standing there with “their buddy” in my raised hand fly down and land on my arm. It’s as if they know that I’m trying to help or, perhaps just curious as to why their buddy is sitting in my hand, if it’s getting some treats/seeds or?? Doesn’t feel like it takes that long (unless it’s freezing outside since I don’t waste time grabbing a jacket first) before the dazed birds find their bearings and fly off. However, not before thanking me by pooping on my hand before taking flight… LOL
On the other hand, give me a house plant and that thing will die within a few days… My son is the one that can bring any plant back to life, even if it’s totally dry twigs and bare roots of a house plant someone has thrown out and it’s been outside during the whole winter. I guess we all have our own niches…

Thank you so much for sharing with us Solani  :)

Thank YOU for reading my off-topic rants… ;)

//Solani

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...