Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: My visions, dreams and communications. Input much appreciated.  (Read 2340 times)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: My visions, dreams and communications. Input much appreciated.
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2018, 05:09:39 AM »
Continuing to join Solani in prayers and positive meditations for the missing and homeless in California.

Solani

• Trusted Member
« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2018, 11:38:37 AM »
Continuing to join Solani in prayers and positive meditations for the missing and homeless in California.

Thank you R.R.
I'm here, I've just been totally overwhelmed with everything that is going on both with the fires as well as so much more. Heading out right now, since I need to drive down to one of our older neighbors, which I am volunteering as his home-care person. He's not doing well at all but is proud as... *sigh* I really feel that I need to help him out a bit extra today, even if he is not going to be so happy about it.

Will try to update on what I feel is going on later today.
//Solani
~In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...~
~I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change...
I am changing the things I cannot accept~

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2018, 03:53:37 PM »
Sending you strength as a caregiver - especially if your "patient" is sometimes not easy to work with.   :)

Solani

• Trusted Member
« Reply #48 on: December 02, 2018, 11:50:41 AM »
Sending you strength as a caregiver - especially if your "patient" is sometimes not easy to work with.   :)

Morning R.R. and All.

I haven’t decided if it’s a “Good” morning yet so, therefore just the “morning”. Been awake since 4 AM but, still not quite awake. Yes, my “patient” can be quite difficult to deal with at times but, I fully understand it must be horrible feeling that you are losing your independence when age and health are against you. He’s also an old friend of Dan’s and literally the only “friend” I have, since I moved here almost 3 yrs. ago. So, even if he is cranky most of the time, I know there is a reason for him being that way. Am I upset at times? Of course I am, but he’s my friend and he knows that when he “dishes out” his frustration and anger towards me, I don’t take it. However, he also knows that I care and that is why I’m there to help him. He’s managed to run everyone else off with his anger but he also knows, he’s not the only one that has a “temper”, which I think he actually sort of likes that I don’t back down and if it takes him getting angry in order for him to get up on his feet, then that is what it will take.

However, I feel that he is way beyond the stage of getting by with only my help, and legally, I don’t know if I am required to report to his doctors since I’m not “employed”, just helping a friend. We’ve reported what’s going on to his doctor quite a few times but, being that he tells everyone to “F” off and they know that I’m looking in on him, they tend to avoid him… He NEEDS to be in the hospital with 24-hour care/supervision so, we called his son yesterday and updated him on what is going on/down and told him to please drive the 6 hours it takes to get out here from where he lives and help deal with his father. So, I guess we’ll just have to wait and see what he’s able to do. Until then, I’ll do my best to keep his dad alive and fed and that is about all I can do, however hard that is when someone is actively willing them self to die…

//Solani
~In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...~

Solani

• Trusted Member
« Reply #49 on: December 02, 2018, 12:13:42 PM »

OK, fires, aftermath in California and more…

Don’t really know where to start… I’ve had to back off for a few days, both that I’m drained but also that being so tired mentally, I let my guard down and brought something “less then nice” home with me.

There is so much (spirit/entity activity) going on at these sites and especially Paradise, as well as massive cover-ups by the authorities. So many more that have died than they are reporting. Why they are covering it up, I have no idea. One just need look up on the Internet regarding population of the city and surrounding area and see that a very large percentage of the population was above 70, many in their upper 80ies and above. No way just thinking logically that they would have been able to make it out, as not even many of those that were in their cars got out. How can you outrun a fire that comes roaring DOWN hill at 80 + miles an hour? Firefighters finding burnt out cars lined up on the road which are full of remains of people that didn’t even try to get out of their cars. How can a car catch on fire so FAST that people don’t even try to get out??? Firefighters reporting (back channel) amongst each other about the fires being so hot and fast, as well as that the number of dead being reported is totally false. Even a tourist bus which had 35 or 34 passengers, which none of the passengers had even stood up from their seats… I wonder why that one isn’t on the news… In many cases, only being able to find teeth among the ashes to count, to be able to determine how many are dead… That fire was NOT natural. (I don’t know much about the other fires in Ca, since I’ve concentrated my energy on Paradise since we have a family connection to the town/area) Add to that, all the “creatures/entities” of a less than positive nature that are ABUNDANT all throughout the area. Not sure that town will ever be able to go back to what it used to be. At least not without a serious cleansing, if even that would suffice… Several parts of the area feel tainted and literally evil. If any other sensitives/energy-workers/psychics/whatever reading this, which also have been assisting with crossing the souls have experienced any of this, please let me know. If you don’t want to write a response in the public forum, please feel free to send me a private message or email me directly, I won’t share your name with anyone. I just need to know if I’m the only one feeling the sickening feeling of unnatural evil emanating from what remains of the town, as well as seeing the masses of “dark entities”.

I don’t know how much other sensitives/energy-workers are able to see, or if they are able to see each other. I have tried to connect with a few other living ethereal sensitives which are also there assisting in crossing over souls but, for whatever reason, I’m not able to make contact. It’s like everyone else there working, are not aware of each other and just going about the “work” we are doing. I can tell that they do see and interact with the guides as well as the souls but, not the other sensitives. I’m just wondering. Not that it really matters, I’d just like to know for my own personal reference. I know that everyone experiences the ethereal realm differently, depending on their own view/take on how they believe the ethereal looks/is but yes, it would be interesting to find out what others are seeing/sensing. Me, I don’t see any living flesh and blood people/animals/etc. when at a location in my ethereal form, I only see what is within the ethereal realm, such as spirits, guides, entities other ethereal beings/sensitives both human/animal and “other”. With “other” I mean the negative entities. Please be aware that these less than positive entities CAN follow you home, as they are highly upset about us being there and “stealing” what they consider their “loot/souls”. Sounds crazy, I know… However crazy it sounds, this is how it feels and how I perceive it to be. Also, being able to see my own guardians going after and “snapping/fighting” at these “things”, makes it even more real. Having at least one of them following me home and creating havoc on a personal level made life quite “interesting” out here for a few days, before I actually realized that it wasn’t only due to me being tired/drained that I was feeling such ANGER/RAGE that I couldn’t identify with or understand where it was coming from, until I physically sat myself down and mentally went in search of whatever it could be that was causing, if anything how I was feeling. It is now gone but I have upped my protection A LOT!

On a perhaps more urgent note… There is so much chaos going on in the world right now, much/most we are not aware of, but it is nevertheless going on behind the scenes by the TPTB, with massive distractions in place to keep our attention elsewhere… Everything from natural or perhaps not so natural disasters… Earthquakes being one of the big ones, especially on the west coast of the US and Canada but also throughout the rest of the world, volcanoes is another big one but, also enormous storms with resulting black-outs and freezing temperatures. Excuse my language but, I feel/sense that sh*t is about to get REAL!!! and that VERY soon… Everyone needs to get prepared however they can. Those that are already prepped, top off your preps, those that are not prepared at all, make sure you get READY as of yesterday!! Food, water, medications, first aid and whatever else you can afford that you know you will need for the foreseeable future. Even if it is just a few big bags of dried beans, rice, pasta canned goods and spices, Dollar store is a wonderful place to stock up on canned goods and spices. Yes, spices are important as it will make you able to add some assorted flavors to what you are feeding your family. Water you need at least 1 gallon per person per day. Fill empty CLEAN containers/bottles with your tap water if you can’t afford buying bottled water. If nothing happens, you still won’t lose what you’ve invested money wise, as you will not have to buy those food items for a while, or, you keep them stored for when you WILL need them and keep adding to your preps when you can. The dried items will last for at least 20 plus years if stored properly.

I’m in no way sure of what will hit first but if I were to guess, I’d tell everyone to prepare for a major false flag event and undercover of that event… all hell will break loose… This is not counting in the so called “natural disasters”, those are coming regardless of whatever else manmade is going to hit.

Please stay safe everyone!

//Solani

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2018, 02:39:26 PM »
Solani, Having been a caregiver to more than one cantankerous loved one, I can relate!  ::)

And having been a caregiver to someone with a death wish, I can also relate.

There's a beautiful book titled Final Gifts that goes against mainstream thinking about caregiving, and though it's compassionate and elegantly simple, one of the principles is a little difficult to swallow:

That is allowing an independent-minded aged / dying person the right to die at home, even if it means allowing him or her to have falls.  It feels horrible just typing this, but the book was actually given to me by a hospice social worker in a Catholic setting in which the nurses had restrained a dying family member of mine.  In the end, we permitted the nurses to have their way only because the loved-one had a growing brain tumor that was painful, and morphine was a necessary comfort measure, causing him to hallucinate.

M-F caregiver relationships between non-relatives can also have further complications, especially if your old friend has secretly admired you without being able to act on it.  Just a remotely possible scenario. 

« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 03:42:01 PM by R.R. Book »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2018, 02:44:42 PM »
Am feeling anger too about the situation in California right now.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2018, 06:45:05 PM »
Am feeling anger too about the situation in California right now.
I am out of the loop in this one as well. Anger, because we aren't being told the truth?

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2018, 04:08:27 AM »
A number of Californians are openly talking on camera about this phenomenon, which has been witnessed and captured on several videos:
https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,6847.msg108084.html#msg108084

Solani

• Trusted Member
« Reply #54 on: December 03, 2018, 08:49:58 AM »
My sister in-law is in contact with the lady that owns the property/2 houses that Dan and his sister grew up in and she has been told that, she is NOT allowed onto the property for any reason at all before the "clean-up crew" has been there and removed all that is left on the property, which is basically nothing other than the natural stone made smaller house chimney... Everything else is totally gone and just very fine ashes. (seen on the pictures online of all the burnt houses) Only the surrounding trees are still intact... a bit singed but not burnt... figure that one out! She has also been told that they, the clean-up team NEEDS to remove at least 2 feet of "dirt" on the whole property due to what they are claiming is old building materials such as asbestos and other now not legal building materials... Seriously?? If anything the fire burnt so hot that nothing is left, which would also mean whatever asbestos would have been there, is literally vaporized and "cleansed", so, what is it they need to remove??? Some other type of residue that if sent in for testing would prove the fire was not natural?? hmmm....

There is so much talk going around as to why the fire hit where it hit. Everything from TPTB want the area cleared of people. Comparing it to the "map" of the future 2020, now 2030 agenda, if you compare the map which shows where they want people out with the actual burn area, it is a near perfect match... Other theories claiming there is "gold in them mountains" and TPTB want control of it as well as the mining/mineral rights. Residents are advised to get in touch with a certified realtor and start the process of signing legal papers in regard to mineral rights over to their children and/or future heirs, which would prevent TPTB to get to the minerals, or at least create problems for them... Also family members of those that have died to immediately file for the mineral rights... Dan having grown up in the area says yes, there is gold there but not likely in the town area since it is red dirt/clay and not gravel/rock but yes, a lot of gold got burnt/melted as most of the older population still had gold stashed from yesteryear's gold mining days. Dan still has his share of what he inherited from his mother when she'd passed... Could there be some grain of truth in these claims? Perhaps but, regardless... Someone wanted that area cleared for a reason, question is just what reason?

//Solani

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #55 on: December 03, 2018, 10:10:34 AM »
OK, I see it appears to be the same picture I/we read about some months ago.  Because I was without a computer for so long, I didn't know if another similar incident had occurred, but after reading your details, Solani, I realize it's the same incident(s).

I clearly also recall seeing how the maps of the planning commission/board seemed to be a near perfect match for the houses that were completely obliterated.

Yes, it did then, and now, look as if someone or something wants that specific part of real estate for reasons we might never really know.

IIRC, I even recall seeing in some footage several months ago, how some cars seemed to  be so intensely damaged as to nearly melt.  The damage appeared to have not possibly arisen from a "normal" fire. 

Solani

• Trusted Member
« Reply #56 on: December 06, 2018, 10:27:22 AM »
Got this link from Steven Quayle's website, that links to "State of the Nations" website, which shows how "contained" the fires were in Paradise Ca., what burned and what didn't...

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=110054

//Solani

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #57 on: December 06, 2018, 12:34:04 PM »
That's pretty strong evidence: Glass and metal melting but paper not ignited.  Ash piles remaining of the homes, but thick adjacent woods in pristine condition.  An entire forest in good condition, but the one lone house in the very center disintegrated down to its foundation.

I've been putting off calling the electric co. out to install an old-fashioned analog meter and take the other one away, but am not waiting any longer now.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #58 on: December 06, 2018, 06:32:14 PM »
That's pretty strong evidence: Glass and metal melting but paper not ignited.  Ash piles remaining of the homes, but thick adjacent woods in pristine condition.  An entire forest in good condition, but the one lone house in the very center disintegrated down to its foundation.

I've been putting off calling the electric co. out to install an old-fashioned analog meter and take the other one away, but am not waiting any longer now.

Please let us know your experience.  Everyone I know has no luck.  One friend, Bill, said when they came a few years ago to install his smart meter, he told them he wanted to keep the old analog meter, and the installer, said, "this is what you're getting."

There are people who are turning off the entire system for certain periods of time (I suppose they are shutting down the main breaker to the house), just to get a break from the pulsing and emf. 

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2018, 06:36:39 AM »
I did some research, and it turns out that this issue has already been tried in the PA court system.  The verdict said that customers have the right to pay to move the meter away from their home, but not to have it replaced.  The alternative is to go completely off-grid:

http://www2.philly.com/philly/business/energy/20161211_Smart_or_kooky__Why_some_Peco_customers_go_off_the_grid.html

http://www2.philly.com/philly/business/energy/puc-judge-mostly-dismisses-peco-smart-meter-complaints-20180321.html

Here's a list of locations permitted to opt-out with a fee:

http://www.stopsmartmetersbc.com/wp-content/uploads/OPT-OUT-FEES.pdf

So, we're planning to erect a metal shed to house machinery at a distance from the house, and will have the meter moved to the back side of it.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 07:03:31 AM by R.R. Book »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...