Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: My visions, dreams and communications. Input much appreciated.  (Read 2339 times)

Solani

• Trusted Member
Re: My visions, dreams and communications. Input much appreciated.
« Reply #60 on: December 07, 2018, 10:03:48 AM »
Even we, though we are way out/up here in BC Canada and the last household on the electric grid, have one of these darn contraptions! Thankfully, they installed it at the main breakers, which are located on the far side of what we call the "boathouse" (previous owner built a boat in it, therefor we still call it a boathouse, even though it's more a huge garage that houses the tractor we are using, freezers, "stuff" etc.) We have built a metal "shed" around the meter and breaker panel. Breaker panel is on the inside of the boathouse and  on the outside of the boathouse where the smart meter is, is also walled in with sheets of corrugated metal/tin as well as a metal roof. Meter/boathouse is located 50 yards from the main house, something I appreciate as I'd never want to have the darn thing on the house itself! Most of the time, we have the breakers that go to the house switched off and get power to the house through our solar panels/bank. It's mainly when I know I'm going to use a lot of electricity that I'll use the main power, such as for washer/dryer etc. Kitchen stove I use is propane. Old big iron wood stove is in the boathouse but fully functional when it will be needed. House is heated by a big wood burning stove in the living room that puts out WAY to much heat when going full throttle... However, I'm not going to complain about that, since it most likely will be needed... I don't sit in the living room anyway, only Dan does. I can't handle sitting in over 90 degrees Fahrenheit. Drives me batsh*t crazy! (as if I wasn't crazy to start with...  :o  :P ) I spend most of my time in the kitchen and can open a window when it gets to hot! We've stocked up on wood more than usual this year. Normally, we go through 6 cords of wood to heat the house during the winter but this year, we decided to put up 12 cords just in case, and if we don't need it, we'll use it next winter! LOL

Reason we've not totally disconnected from the power grid is that we need the extra power for our 5 big deep freezers outside. Once the root cellar is finished, I'm hoping that we can cut down on the amount of freezers we have. Can't really can that much more as I don't have the space to store anymore. Am tripping on the jars as is... Don't want to carry them upstairs as it's way to hot up there so, I only have the Mylar bag dried food items in big Rubbermaid totes up there, to keep the mice out of them. Once the root cellar, as well as other underground rooms are finished, I'll be happy to get all the stored food items out of the house. I do have a few cashes in the ground outside, mostly for potatoes and other root veggies but, the main supply and preserves are still in the house.

But, back to the smart meter... I really don't know why they installed it out here, since they still drive here every month to manually read the meter?? Makes no sense. 
I'm really hoping that they don't get the crazy idea to put 5G out here! Heck, we don't even have regular cell service and considering that 5G has to have a direct line of site between the "meters", that would be near impossible out here with all the rough terrain, mountains, trees etc. However, who knows what all the satellites they're blasting off into space will do??

//Solani
~In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...~
~I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change...
I am changing the things I cannot accept~

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2018, 10:45:16 AM »
Right, I've heard - and it might have been from one of your links - that not only satellites but also drones may be able to receive signals from the Smart Meters and lock onto them.

Good idea to build a metal housing around the meter!  Am guessing the electric co would have no way to stop you from doing that.

How exciting that you're getting busy with an underground root cellar, etc.  It sounds as if you all are doing all the right things to prepare up there.

Our woodstove can get pretty hot in this house too, so we wait until it's really miserable outside to use it.  Like you, we have a propane cookstove, from the Amish-community, without electronic ignition.

Are your outdoor chest freezers plugged in, or is it just cold enough up there all the time to leave them unplugged?  I do keep old ones without the cords for housing dry goods that rodents would find tempting, such as sunflower feed, so even once your root cellar is finished, maybe you might decide to keep your old freezer units around?

We've never tried switching off our external power entirely and just relying 100% on solar/wind here, but it might be a good idea to practice that.  Have mainly used the battery bank just for critical systems such as well, septic and chest freezers, and just done without electronics and electrical appliances during outages.  However, it's really difficult to go without a computer, which is ironic, because I was the one who argued against getting one in the first place back in the '90s!  :)
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 11:15:10 AM by R.R. Book »

Solani

• Trusted Member
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2018, 06:57:20 PM »
Right, I've heard - and it might have been from one of your links - that not only satellites but also drones may be able to receive signals from the Smart Meters and lock onto them.

Good idea to build a metal housing around the meter!  Am guessing the electric co would have no way to stop you from doing that.

The meter reader did ask why we had built a metal shed around the meter but, we just played stupid and said that we thought it would be safer for the “sensitive electronic meter” to have shelter, due to that it is on the side of the boathouse that is facing the big field, which gets a lot of wind and snow cover… LOL However, I do believe that even if it is “shielded”, the wires still run from the breaker box into the house and I know that in case of an EMP, those electrical lines will cause crap to break down and potentially cause fires in the house, regardless of if you have flipped the breakers. Most likely the same with the meter but, hopefully, we’ve at least minimized the constant high electromagnetic levels. Checked with my EMF meter and the levels are much lower outside of the metal enclosure than it is inside of it. I’m very sensitive to electricity, or more correct would perhaps be that electricity is sensitive to me?? and always check when I move to a new place with a meter to see how high the electromagnetic readings are. I make sure the head of my bed is not right beside or in front of an electric outlet or even have an electric clock/radio on my nightstand, as I do get headaches if I have my head next to an electric outlet where I sleep.

Somehow, I seem to put out enough electricity on my own to kill battery powered wristwatches within a week, therefor I never use a watch, constantly “zapping” people that I touch, even if I’m barefoot on grass… Not to forget that I never touch my car door with my bare hand when closing the door. If I do, I get ZAPPED to the point where it hurts. Wintertime is of course worst but, I still have issues even during summer. But winter when it’s really cold, is most problematic. Just my long hair (below the waist long) creates sometimes hilarious situations, if I don’t keep it braided or tucked into the collar of my jacket. Walking down the street in subzero temperatures I look like “Medusa”, with my hair literally standing on end and if I do walk to close to someone as I’m meeting them, I don’t know how many times my hair will catch on to the buttons on their coats etc.… Yeah, sounds funny and at times it is but, most of the time it a pain (literally) as my hair getting stuck causes me to get yanked backwards as I’m securely caught on their buttons… I’m constantly having to change burnt out light bulbs throughout the house, where I spend most of my time. These newer LED lightbulbs seem to be a bit stronger and last longer for some reason. Many other issues with electricity as well. However, it doesn’t really affect ME in a negative way, it’s more me that affects the electricity in a negative way… LOL

How exciting that you're getting busy with an underground root cellar, etc.  It sounds as if you all are doing all the right things to prepare up there.

Yes, I have been working on getting my root cellar and extra “rooms” done but… Dan didn’t want me to put it where “I” wanted to dig, where I had figured it would be best to dig due to that we have water runoff from the surrounding fields. So, I dug where he wanted me to dig and now we have a “beautiful” pond where the cellar was supposed to be… Oh well, Now I get to put it where I originally wanted to have it which is higher up on our property not that far from the house. Will need to take down some trees but, I need the building materials so, I won’t have to buy as much lumber. I’ve bought 1000 empty sandbags which I will be filling, which will be for the actual root cellar, the rest of the rooms will be two 40-foot containers and one smaller old heavy-duty utility 8x8 trailer/box. Will see what else I can find to put in the ground. I’d want to have a room away from where we’d have our “living space and food” where we could store things like propane, fuel and other flammable items. The “hill” I’ve been wanting to dig into will allow for everything to be between 5 – 6 feet below the surface, with a small “work shop” for me, built above it to camouflage the entrance to the underground structures . I’d really love to have a work space of my own where I can tan my hides and do my other “hobbies”. Would also make it easier in the winter to have an entrance which I didn’t have to dig out and leave traces of where it is… Yeah, I’m paranoid… ;)
Our woodstove can get pretty hot in this house too, so we wait until it's really miserable outside to use it.  Like you, we have a propane cookstove, from the Amish-community, without electronic ignition.

Same with ours, we don’t have any electronic ignition. Have to get it started with a lighter.

Are your outdoor chest freezers plugged in, or is it just cold enough up there all the time to leave them unplugged?  I do keep old ones without the cords for housing dry goods that rodents would find tempting, such as sunflower feed, so even once your root cellar is finished, maybe you might decide to keep your old freezer units around?

We keep the outdoor freezers plugged in year-round but notice that when it reaches -15 Celsius for more than one week, the thermostats in them shut off and only kick back on when the temperatures go back up.

Yes, will definitely be keeping all of the deep freezers. If for no other reason, to keep what I want rodent free. Also, since we have the bears out here during the summer months, we have locks on them and have also strewn bear repellant around the freezers and in the boathouse, which doesn’t have a door, just a completely open front end. Old fashioned round moth balls and old coffee grounds, they don’t like that. When we’ve had the occasional stubborn bear that either has a stuffy nose or doesn’t give a hoot, we hook up the electric wire around the freezers. So far, we haven’t had to take to more drastic measures… :)

2 of my temporary “root cellars” are old deep freezers that I have buried in the ground about 2 feet below the surface. I have a 1-inch plywood “door/lid” above with stuffed hay between the plywood and the lid of the freezers. They work fairly well, or at least keeps the potatoes, carrots, cabbage etc. from freezing. I keep the carrots and potatoes in big crates that are filled with very clean slightly damp sand, so I have to go “digging” when I want the roots. Carrots do best in the sand, potatoes don’t last quite as long, as there is no ventilation but, sand does seem to help them last longer. It’s just a pain when you need to get to the bottom of the barrel… LOL

We've never tried switching off our external power entirely and just relying 100% on solar/wind here, but it might be a good idea to practice that.  Have mainly used the battery bank just for critical systems such as well, septic and chest freezers, and just done without electronics and electrical appliances during outages.  However, it's really difficult to go without a computer, which is ironic, because I was the one who argued against getting one in the first place back in the '90s!  :)

LOL, yes, I will really miss my computer once they won’t work anymore… It’s my way of keeping in touch with my kids over in Sweden along with phone calls, as well as how I get the news I want to watch, or various TV series/episodes etc. Don’t have a cell phone and honestly don’t miss the stupid contraption! Don’t have Netflix or any other paid Internet movie host, as I really can’t afford it and there are so many sites where you can watch for free. I am however an Amazon Prime member so, if I want too, I can watch what they have in their movie/series section but, we only have a limited amount of gigs through our satellite provider every month and I have a bad habit of going over that limit most months… Doesn’t cut us off completely, just slows us down to dial up speeds… Enough to get your email but not much else. I never watch the TV, even though Dan has tons of channels on that thing… First off, it’s way too hot in there, secondly, he “owns” the remote and it just “upsets” me when he abruptly changes the channel when he feels he wants to watch something else… So, I live in the kitchen… lol

//Solani
~In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...~

Solani

• Trusted Member
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2018, 07:16:27 PM »
I've been "back down" to Paradise Ca. a couple of times today and haven't been able to find anymore that need help. Will "sleep on it" and head back again tomorrow, to do a last sweep of the town and outer areas.

//Solani

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #64 on: December 09, 2018, 05:36:06 AM »
Good morning Solani,

So many interesting projects!  Would you be willing to upload some discrete digital photos to share with visual learners on Town Hall?  We wouldn't want you to disclose your location thru the photos - sensitive details could be cropped out using software on your computer, if you'd be comfortable sharing the less-sensitive material (such as photos taken underground, if there would be enough lighting).  It could provide both inspiration and instruction to readers.

Am guessing that readers might also enjoy visuals of hide-tanning, buried root cellar box, sand-bag walls, etc.

That's so amusing that your aura might be overpowering the electrical lines - and very possible!

Also had a good laugh about the bear repellent - I didn't know there was such a thing! :)

Looking forward to reading more of your prepping adventures!

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #65 on: December 09, 2018, 05:38:44 AM »
One estimate that I read or listened to said that 50,000 people are unaccounted for.  I hope that they didn't all die in the fires.  So difficult to wrap our minds around.

Thank you for all the good work that you're doing to help those souls find Home.

Solani

• Trusted Member
« Reply #66 on: December 09, 2018, 10:43:42 AM »
One estimate that I read or listened to said that 50,000 people are unaccounted for.  I hope that they didn't all die in the fires.  So difficult to wrap our minds around.

Thank you for all the good work that you're doing to help those souls find Home.

I’ve read about the “missing 50.000” too but, haven’t been able to confirm it either way. I do know however that there are A LOT more unaccounted for all throughout California, than what the official story tells…
I don’t know how many I’ve helped cross over, as I lost count early on. Add to that, there have been many more sensitives/energy-workers on site working nonstop, the spirit guides all over the place, have been very helpful in locating many of the souls as they would be/are standing next to the soul that needed assistance. Don’t know why they haven’t been able to just lift the souls up themselves, as I do know that there are what you could, for lack of a better word call “soul collectors”, which assist alongside with previously passed friends and relatives??? Have seen them several times, especially when I’ve been in the hospital or passed some fatal accident? I don’t know what is different about all these deaths?? Add to that, the multitude of negative entities that would be/are “swarming” over those areas where there were/are many souls, fighting to get to the souls and fighting amongst each other like packs of rabid dogs (no insult to dogs, just descriptive visualization) Not sure how to describe these rabid and vicious entities. They are definitely a low-level type of demonic energy and to just describe what they look like in simple wording. Blackish wispy, partially see through flying raggedy towels in various sizes, with red glowing eyes and sharp rows of teeth?? Yeah, sounds like your typical horror movie character/demonic, flying/swooping throughout the air in swarms like a swarm of birds, diving down and fighting each other over soul energy…

I’ve never come across this specific type of malevolent entity/energy form previously and wracked my brain to try remembering, if I’m getting this specific imagery due to some horror movie I’ve watched, as I do find them to be of a darker “cartoonish” caricature?? Or, another line of thought… Someone capable of projecting this type of “creature”, is really lacking in the imagination department! I’d laugh out loud at them if it weren’t for the fact that those teeth are far from just imaginary. They BITE, and it hurts. On the other hand, anything you create in the ethereal realm, is REAL in that realm and can affect other ethereal forms. I’ve been bit a few times and yes it hurts. Not only that, when I’m back in my own body, I do feel the pain where I was bit while in the ethereal realm and do a deep cleansing where I was bitten to rid myself of whatever residue/venom might have attached itself to me. My own guardian “creations” which have been “fighting” off these entities so I can do my job, also yelp in pain when they get bitten, same as the err… “flying towels” ROAR/high pitched whine…

Hey, I’ve never claimed to be sane! As a matter of fact, it helps not being quite “normal” as if you were, you’d most likely loose whatever sanity you have, seeing what I at times am able to see… So yes, a “tad” crazy to start with, is definitely a bonus when it comes to this type of work… If nothing else, it keeps you from getting thrown out of the ethereal realm/your ethereal body (break your conscious bond) due to shock or surprise. Several times, I have received the strange sensation that these entities are controlled by some “puppet master”?? However, if so, the energy they are created out of is definitely of an evil source, which leads me to the conclusion that whoever is/would be projecting/controlling these “things”, is a not so nice “being”. Raises more questions the further I dig…

I do strongly feel however that this is part of the big deception that is put in place to keep our attention from wherever it is needed to be. In a perhaps very dark and morbid sense, it would make for a darn good horror movie and make billions at the Box Office…

//Solani

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #67 on: December 09, 2018, 01:37:14 PM »
Will meditate on the nipping thingies losing their teeth and only being able to "gum" you!  :)

Solani

• Trusted Member
« Reply #68 on: December 09, 2018, 08:10:06 PM »
Will meditate on the nipping thingies losing their teeth and only being able to "gum" you!  :)

LOL, LOL, LOL!!!!! You do that! *BIG WIDE GRIN*

Actually, when I do see "things" that I find outlandish or ehhh... hmmm?? I do try to change their appearance, just to make sure it's not my own imagination running wild... Anything that I have "created" or in a different wording, visualized into being within the ethereal realm, I can change/redo/morph. Options are endless. My own imagination is the only thing that can limit what I can visualize/create/conjure up within the ethereal realm. I tried to change these as I found them to be a little over the top, or rather totally lacking imagination... On the other hand, a bunch of more or less identical wispy flying "towels" might be all this individual controlling them is capable of holding in his/her mind/consciousness/visualization. Which would mean, it's not someone that is very strong... Anywho, I couldn't change/reshape them into anything else, so, they're not my minds creations/monsters.

Sheesh, I almost feel like going back when I'm feeling fully charged again and chase them around with a heard of small purple/pink glittering unicorns... Yeah, I'm totally warped and also have a very morbid sense of humor, if one can even call it that? Anyhow, don't put little unicorns down, they have a sharp horn and wicked hoofs... LOL Plus, the shock factor to whoever, if anyone creating these flocks of wispy creepy things just might get thrown off his/her balance and loose connection to them, which would "poof" them out of existence... That could be one way of finding out if someone/something is controlling them??? Hmm... I'll have to think on that one!  8)

//Solani, the weird and tired dimwit...  ;D

Solani

• Trusted Member
« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2018, 12:53:04 AM »
Good morning Solani,

So many interesting projects!  Would you be willing to upload some discrete digital photos to share with visual learners on Town Hall?  We wouldn't want you to disclose your location thru the photos - sensitive details could be cropped out using software on your computer, if you'd be comfortable sharing the less-sensitive material (such as photos taken underground, if there would be enough lighting).  It could provide both inspiration and instruction to readers.

I would be very happy to upload pictures of my projects. When it comes to where I will be digging and building/burying my root cellar and other “rooms”, there isn’t really any identifiable topography/landmarks, or whatever it’s called. I’ll use my regular digital camera that doesn’t have the location information in the pictures. You moderators & Mr. Masters are the only ones that know who and where I am, as I wrote my “real” contact info when I applied for membership to Planet X Town Hall. I’d be more than happy to post pictures/videos and info while digging, burying, building as well as what works and what doesn’t. I’ll just make sure that anything that could be identifiable (as in location) isn’t in the pictures. There will be enough lighting, as I will need good lighting to be able to work, once I’ve reached the stage where I have a roof on the cellar and have the containers in place. Will put them reasonably close to each other to stabilize at least two sides of the containers from the weight of dirt from the sides. But still enough room to be able to move with the earth, when earthquakes hit. I know that I’ll need to dig a trench around the whole building area which is deeper than the “hole” where I’m going to burry everything and put down drain pipe (pipe with holes in it) that will lead away any water that might rise and also have a few feet of different size rocks, largest at the bottom and smaller up top right under the cellar floor and containers in order to keep eventual water levels at a minimum. I’m also collecting tons of regular car tires, as they are also very good (and cheap/free) to build walls with underground and are very insulating and more earthquake safe. I would want to have our living space or, that as a secure space in the middle of everything. VERY grateful that we have an excavator!!! One of our closest friends, which will be coming out here with his family, (wife and adult son) when SHTF, also has an excavator as well as a backhoe, so he’ll be out here working too, since he wants to build his family’s personal space… That makes me very happy since work goes much faster when you have a whole group working together. Add to that, his wife is a registered nurse. I see that as a definite bonus, even though she would have been welcome regardless since she is a good friend. She’s not quite aboard with the whole prepping thing but, going along to keep her hubby happy and content. Hey, whatever works A? Don’t really want my hubby working too hard since he is quite a bit older than I am and I’ve noticed over the past 2 years that he is rapidly losing strength and getting aches and pains all over. I might be totally ticked off at him at times but, he is my husband and I do care about him, even if I’d love to knock him silly every now and then…  ::)

Am guessing that readers might also enjoy visuals of hide-tanning, buried root cellar box, sand-bag walls, etc.

Yes, I can do that. I have two fresh deer hides I got a few days ago that I need to salt before I put them in the freezer (if I can find room for them anywhere…) I could start by taking pictures of those and describe what I’m doing while I’m doing it? amounts of salt, type of salt, what I need to do with the raw hides before salting the them etc.?? Not sure if I’m going to leave the hair on or remove it. Oh well, I have the whole winter to figure that one out! I tan hides the old way of tanning, which is “brain tanning”.

Will take pictures of one of my temporary root cellars next time I go and dig out one of the buried freezers to bring veggies in. It’s easy using a dead old deep freezer as a root cellar, as long as it doesn’t have any holes in it. Here in Canada, you can ask permission at the dump and usually they’ll let you go get whatever you want. Not sure about how it is in the US. But an ad in the local paper, Craigslist or whatever would most likely get you what you need for free. Dig a hole that is approximately 2 feet deeper than the freezer is tall/deep. Line the hole with a big heavy-duty tarp to keep water from getting to the freezer and causing it to rust. You can’t prevent all moisture but, you can at least prevent the freezer from possibly sitting waist deep in water… You need to be more than one person when lowering the freezer into the hole or, have built some type of pully contraption above it, so that you can lower it slowly and evenly. However, still easier to do if you are a few people. Me being the morbid individual I am, I kept feeling as if we were burying a casket… I guess that really proves how warped I am… LOL. Anywho… Once the freezer is in the hole, bring the tarp in close to the freezer and pack dirt around the edges between the dirt walls and the tarp and pack it down to use the coolness of the dirt to keep whatever you have in the freezer cool, or in my case, to keep the temperature the same as it is in the dirt, preferably not freezing temperatures… Place/line a rectangle of boards on the inside of the edges of the dirt that is above the freezer lid, high enough to be level with the top soil/grass, so you don’t get cave-ins when you lift the cover you have over the freezer, when you need to get to the freezer. Place packed hay, mulch or what you’ve got to insulate on top of the freezer, under the lid/plywood that covers where you’ve buried the root cellar freezer. Even though the freezer lid does have insulation in it, I just want to make sure that -40 Celsius doesn’t creep down into the freezer and ruin my veggies. Would most likely also be good in a much warmer climate to shield the top of the freezer from the heat. Come to think of it, it would probably be even better using thick styrofoam sheets as insulation between the top of the freezer lid and plywood cover, both for heat as well as cold as you can lift the whole sheet and not have to push hay or mulch out of the way, which has a tendency to fall into the freezer. Will have to try that. Have a lot of thick styrofoam sheets in the boathouse. Don’t know why I didn’t think of that! Oh well… If you are doing this in a warmer climate, place something above the plywood/lid to keep it in the shade and away from direct sunlight. You can also make a type of root cellar with these big blue plastic (food grade) water barrels. Just make sure you have some sort of lifting apparatus inside it, so you can get to your veggies at the bottom of the barrel… It’s the same principal. Only difference with a water barrel, you don’t need to line the outside with a tarp as the barrel is made of plastic and not metal that will rust.

I have so many ideas of what I would want to do/build that I can’t keep up with myself some days. The “pond” that was the result of where Dan wanted to build/dig the root cellar, I’ve been thinking of ways to make it into some type of aquaponic garden. It should be possible, at least during the summer and maybe even in the winter if I’d put a double framed/plasted greenhouse type contraption on it, with some type of rocket heater in it… On the other hand, the bears would most likely shred it to pieces… *GAAAAAAAA* it will have to wait! I’d also love to build an Earthship, which would allow for us to grow our veggies year-round but… that too will have to wait. I AM however going to build/dig an “outhouse” at the far end of our underground “home/root cellar/containers/etc… That one will NOT wait… LOL

As you can read, my mind is always going full speed in every possible and… sometimes impossible direction at the same time… Drives Dan nuts when I’m most of the time constantly changing the subject, before he has a chance to answer and when he does answer, I have no clue what he is answering too, since that line of thought was way back 5 minutes ago and I’ve moved on several times… No, I’m not manic or bi-polar, even if one would/could think so at times… He just needs to let me know which one of my “thoughts” he’s answering, so I can “re-wind” my thought process and know which one of my lines/freeways of thought he’s talking about. ;) Same as I’m sitting here typing while he’s in the living room watching TV and he’ll come out and tell me something about what he has been watching and I’ll fill in for him and tell him what whomever was saying on TV… He’s stopped asking me how I can sit here and think/write or watch a movie of my own on my computer and still hear/register what is being said on the TV he is watching and near at times repeat verbatim what was said or at least in detail what the program was about and what they were talking about. This evening while I’ve been sitting here writing, he was watching some documentary about the Mormon church and its beginnings with Joseph Smith out working in the field, having prayed, when he received the golden tablets/plates from Maroni(sp?) and next visit he received the key to be able to decipher the tablets… Not sure what I think of the view the guy in the documentary had about Maroni being from the Plaidies (I have no idea how to spell that) Anyhow, my brain registered what was being said, I gave a split second thought to that I’m not sure if I’d agree about the whereabouts the guy claimed Maroni came from and I kept on typing… Hmmm… totally off track there… Back up a few thoughts and get back on track what I was writing about… :P

Like I wrote in a previous post, I do a lot of canning. I can post pictures and descriptions of the different canning steps, if you think anyone would be interested in reading and seeing pictures of that? Same with dehydrating various food items. I also use Mylar bags and oxy absorbers for all of my dry food preps. I’ll post a few pictures of the giant puffball/mushroom I found this past summer on one of my foraging outings and show what I did with it?

I make my own soap both cold processed and hot process (cooked). I prefer the hot process method, as I can never seem to get the girly-girl cutie different colors/delicate swirls in the soaps to look like anything other than a total disaster and as if I’d squashed a multi-legged spider in the soap…  :o *deep sigh* They work like a soap should and smell wonderful from the essential oils I’ve added to them, they’re just not pretty as the ones I’ve seen that others have created, so, I’d rather just stick to the old fashion cooked version! Right now, I’m making different colors of “soap dough” (soap play-dough) for the neighbor’s kids for Christmas presents, so they can make their own figures/creations with the play-dough and then use them as soap when they wash their hands or in the bath. I make my own laundry soap and a lot of other natural bath and body products, if anyone would be interested in how to do that?

I’m working on my herbal inventory. Identifying the wild herbs that grow around here (almost the same as in Sweden, mostly the English names messing me up) and learning how to make poultices, potions, elixirs, etc. what they’re good for, doses etc. Buying in bulk those herbs that don’t grow in this climate when I can afford it. If anything, I’m doing my best to make sure that I WILL be “useful”, come hell or high-water…

Oh, and yes, when I’m digging I’m also going to be doing some panning for gold!! (Gotta have some fun while working, there’s quite a few mining operations around here) LOL Who knows, maybe I’ll find the mother-load and strike it rich enough to buy out all the surrounding fields that we don’t own and move all of you up here… “grin” (OK, just joking, not trying to scare anyone off… ;)

That's so amusing that your aura might be overpowering the electrical lines - and very possible!

LOL, try having a whole family with the same “issues” and getting into a heated argument about a light that is sitting on top of the TV (back when all the TV’s were big fat TVs) I wanted the light on, my son wanted it off… ARGUMENT… Poof, first the TV screen/tube imploded, next the fuse box blew… My daughter just turned towards us and yelled at us. THANKS GUYS, I REALLY wanted to watch that!! And stomped out of the room… hmm…
I’ve read some about those that have similar effect on electricity and electric/electronic devises/equipment and apparently, we’re called “Sliders”. I have no idea what the connection with the word sliders would be… Sliders as far as I’m concerned, was a TV series that was quite interesting and involved the main characters being able to “slide” into different dimensions… Don’t know what that would have to do with electricity and being sensitive to it? Have found that many if not most that have similar traits when it comes to electricity are also sensitives… I find that very interesting and wondering if it could be something on the lines that spirits can use our excess energy/electricity and easier make contact?? Speculation on my part but, still a valid thought as spirits do need energy and one major issue when out on a paranormal investigation or “ghost hunt” where it is supposedly haunted, is having the batteries in our equipment being drained of energy. Can go from brand new batteries, to totally empty seconds later… Some paranormal groups bring special electric devices that give off electricity (one called Jacobs ladder but there are quite a few new models as of late) to be able to “feed” whatever is there energy, so they can easier make contact. I’ve never worked with one of those teams that have that type of equipment so, I don’t know if they work or not. Seen it on TV but, until I’ve experienced it myself, I’m a sceptic…

Also had a good laugh about the bear repellent - I didn't know there was such a thing! :)

Oh yeah, the old type of moth balls works great and so does old coffee grinds. The moth balls however need to be the old round ball type and not the new little packets, those don’t work at all… I think that is due to them not having the necessary ingredients in them. They’ve got less chemical or less toxic ingredients in them? Regardless, it’s not like anyone, bears or other are eating them. They just seem to not like the smell of them.

Looking forward to reading more of your prepping adventures!

Will be happy to comply… Just be forewarned, I really don’t know when to stop writing… As you and everyone else, most likely have already noticed… ;)
Please let me know under which topics here on Town Hall you would prefer I posted on when it comes to prepping, building etc.

OK, if you’ve read this far and haven’t been bored to tears, I’ll quit now… :D

//Solani

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2018, 05:32:46 AM »
Solani, I don't think anyone could argue at this point: You have a natural gift for writing.  We would be so blessed to have multiple threads from you about any topic that gets your fingers typing. 

In this modern age of "sound bites," it might be helpful to break up your thoughts, upon your final edit, into extra paragraphs, allowing each of your gems to sink in, one at a time.

I must admit to having done the Celsius-to-Fahrenheit formula about 20 times to figure out what -40 C was in F...Somehow it just didn't seem right that they should be identical numbers, but lo and behold, -40C really is -40F.  That is darn cold! 

The part about members of your family battling over remotely switching the lamp off and on with their electrical fields was hilarious, BTW.  I can just picture one of you sitting poker-faced and pretending that he wasn't the one doing it... :)

Will have to dig some more into the possible ET origins of Maroni.  How interesting!

Loved the idea of soapy play-dough.  Yes, homemade toiletries would make a wonderful thread, and Ilinda might be able to contribute to it, as she has some talent in that department. 

There are several locations on the Board where that would fit in:

*Divine Feminine: Ways of our Past
https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/board,222.0.html

*Divine Feminine: What Products Do You Know How to Make from Scratch
https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,4592.0.html

*Surviving in Place: Living a Simpler Lifestyle
https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,1132.0.html

Or you could even create a completely new thread, e.g. "Solani's Space" or something.

You also seem to have a natural aptitude for Structural Engineering which might be of great help here.

Thank you so much for sharing in detail with us!
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 06:23:22 AM by R.R. Book »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2018, 06:14:57 AM »
I'm totally warped and also have a very morbid sense of humor

Seems like an absolute necessity in this ever-more-bizarre reality that we find ourselves living in!  :)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2018, 09:47:57 PM »
Solani, I agree with R.R., you could create a Board, so let me know if you have ideas on where in this area or the name etc.
Take a look at all the Boards, let me know. I could set that up...
One thing I can do also, I can move whole topics of yours to a Board - or Boards, once set up.
Send me a PM, also, I will send U my email if you like.
Barb Townsend 

Solani

• Trusted Member
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2018, 02:29:09 PM »
Solani, I don't think anyone could argue at this point: You have a natural gift for writing.  We would be so blessed to have multiple threads from you about any topic that gets your fingers typing. 

Thank you R.R.

Yes, I do like to write (as long as it’s not a book about my life… :P ) and just let my mind take control of my fingers. It helps having been a secretary for many years… LOL I’ve been searching for an online secretarial job, such as typing out recorded digital tapes etc. anything from book writers to doctors journals but so far, I haven’t had any luck. I’ve also looked into translating jobs but in all honesty, I’d much rather just type out someone’s recorded notes/book/journals and such. Translating is not always that easy, even if you fully grasp the languages.

Anyhow, yes, if you believe anyone would be interested in reading, my at times warped thoughts, I’d be happy to do so.

In this modern age of "sound bites," it might be helpful to break up your thoughts, upon your final edit, into extra paragraphs, allowing each of your gems to sink in, one at a time.

I will try to do that. Gods know that I read through what I have written MULTIPLE times, rewrite, change wording, trying to make some of what I write not quite so “WOO WOO” and waaaay out there. Reading my own writing, I do understand that some of what I write could be considered the ravings of a total nutjob. So, much when it comes to the paranormal threads have been “watered down”…

But yes, I will try to divide what I write into more paragraphs.

I must admit to having done the Celsius-to-Fahrenheit formula about 20 times to figure out what -40 C was in F...Somehow it just didn't seem right that they should be identical numbers, but lo and behold, -40C really is -40F.  That is darn cold! 

Hehe… I learned Fahrenheit as well as the inches, foot, yard etc. when I was a kid but, moving over to Sweden where they exclusively use the metric system, it was just so much more logical, being that everything is made up of “10”.

10 millimeters to a centimeter, 10 centimeters to a decimeter, 10 decimeters to a meter. Same with kilometers. 1000 meters to a kilometer, 10 kilometers to a Swedish mile. Same with the fluid measurements. It was just so much easier that, I have totally suppressed the US measurement system from my consciousness. Same with Celsius, where 0 is the freezing point and 100 is the boiling point.

In our house out here, we have 2 weather stations, Dan has his in Fahrenheit since he is old school American and I have mine sitting next to my computer in Celsius… But also, Sweden uses the 24 hours “Military time”, which I also prefer since you don’t have to use the “AM, PM” after the hour.

I don’t understand either how Fahrenheit and Celsius can be the same when the temperatures reach a certain level, that is not logical… Yes, I love Mr. Spock and his logical brain, even though much in my brain, is considered far from logical… LOL

The part about members of your family battling over remotely switching the lamp off and on with their electrical fields was hilarious, BTW.  I can just picture one of you sitting poker-faced and pretending that he wasn't the one doing it... :)

HAHAHA!! Yep! Although, I really don’t think I can blame it all on my son. I think it was our combined ANGER which really ramped up the energy to the level of not only blowing up/imploding the tube in the TV but also the main fuse box, which nearly burnt the house down. Add to that, it was Christmas and COLD… No electric company wanted to come out on Christmas and fix the fuse box, without us paying an outrageous amount of money…. So, we had a cold Christmas and no electricity. It did teach us a lesson though, NEVER argue over something electrical, especially not something that costs a lot of money to replace… :P 

On another perhaps interesting note regarding electrical issues… We, especially my son and I also tend to attract lightning storms. Almost everywhere we’ve lived we’ve had lightning strike very near or on our property multiple times every year. Learned early to unplug everything electrical in the house if we were going to be away from the house for a few hours, when the insurance company started to complain about paying for replacement computers, TV’s, stereo etc… Last item they covered was our brand-new water pump at the bottom of our well… Thankfully, that pump was only 1 month old so, we didn’t have to pay any money difference which would have been expensive, considering the old one we’d had before that one was 10 years old…

On a funny note, well, it wasn’t funny at the time but now looking back at it, we all laugh about what happened. Even though it could have ended really bad… My son Mike was home alone. He was 26 yrs. old at the time and between apartments. He was sitting at the table playing some online game on his laptop. A lightning bolt struck right next to the power pole where our big main fuse box is located and sent electricity into the house and streaks of electricity/lightning out of the electric sockets, Mike got knocked from his computer, clear across the room back first into our pellets heater. Thankfully, he wasn’t hurt, just a little rattled.

He called me from his cell phone to ask what to do, since most of the power was out in the house. I told him to go down to the main box on the electric pole and check the fuses. I stayed with him on the line. Said and done, he marches out the door to the fuse box and when he opens the door to the box, there’s a hornet’s nest inside of it. Of course, those hornets where less than happy getting zapped by whatever electricity had made it into the box. I’m surprised they weren’t all dead…

Anyhow, they, the hornets I mean, instantly blamed Mike for whatever had happened and collectively decided to “punish” him… I’m still on the phone with him and I hear him swearing up a storm and then running full speed away from the tiny, seriously p*ssed off flying varmints… They chased him all the way down our driveway, over the dirt road and clear into the middle of the field, before they realized that this “kid” was not going to stop to let them have their way with him… Now, this is a boy/man that sees all life as sacred, be it a hornet or a cat and would never even allow me to have one of these bug zappers, as he felt that was “murder” somehow… I couldn’t help but laugh when I heard him walking back to the power pole, him cursing, yelling and telling these vicious creatures that he was going to go back into the house, get a can of hairspray and a lighter and burn them into their next reincarnations…

Walking back to the house he’d just reached the front door when a second lightning bolt struck the exact same spot at the electric pole, where he'd been standing less than 2 minutes earlier… That literally scared the daylights out of him, to the point he was crying and asking me what to do. I told him to hang up and call the fire department and our insurance company and that I was on my way home. I found out later that he’d called the fire department and totally chewed them a new one. Crying hard and telling them that they were LIERS!! That they had claimed that lightning never struck the same place twice! LOL… My poor baby! He asked them if he should go out and sit in the car, if he would be safer in that thing but they told him to just stay in the house and away from the windows and electrical sockets, as long as he didn’t smell any smoke or burning plastic/rubber from the electrical lines. They offered to come out if that would calm him down, but he told them that his “mommy” was on her way home and that he’d called our insurance company and they were sending one of their electricians to inspect the damage. Said and done, the electrician came out, inspected the whole electric system throughout the house, replaced all the fuses both down at the pole and in the box in the house. He even changed all the electric outlets throughout the house. Heck, when he was done, we had outlets functioning, that had never worked before… (this was when the insurance company paid for the new water pump, since the second lightning bolt killed what electric was still working after the first strike…)

Anyhow… Yeah, we can laugh at it now, but Mike got a whole new sense of respect for lightning storms… Personally, I’ve always loved lightning storms and love to be outside and feel the POWER surging through the air. Makes my whole body tingle and the hairs on my arms stand up. It feels like I’m being regenerated somehow. I’m however not crazy enough to stand out in an open field during a storm, as I really don’t want to get that up close and personal to the lightning bolt itself but, I do love the power rush I get from the lightning/electricity in the air. Add to that, I always get headaches before a lightning storm, which don’t go away until the storm hits. First then, it will slowly go away.

I do know that my old house in Sweden is built directly on bedrock, which you can see when you walk into the basement. All you see is a big “mountain”. The bedrock out there is littered with large veins of quartz, which I also know can attract lightning but, it hasn’t mattered where we have lived. Lightning tends to find us, same out here in BC. When a lightning storm is on its way, Dan will tell me that my “boyfriend Thor” is looking for me… LOL

Will have to dig some more into the possible ET origins of Maroni.  How interesting!

I’d never heard of that theory before either. I was Mormon many years ago and I’d have a hard time believing that Mormon church doctrine would accept the Book Of Mormon being of ET origin… Anyhow, I don’t know. Could be but… I do believe that we don’t have the whole truth when it comes to anything, be it church doctrine or science…

Loved the idea of soapy play-dough.  Yes, homemade toiletries would make a wonderful thread, and Ilinda might be able to contribute to it, as she has some talent in that department. 

Yes, the soap dough IS fun. You can make all kinds of pretty things to top your soaps with as well as shapes and more inside of the soap that you can see when you cut the finished product/soap bars. I’d love it if Ilinda and others would like to contribute with what they make. It could give us all new and unthought of ideas to create all kinds of toiletries.

There are several locations on the Board where that would fit in:
*Divine Feminine: Ways of our Past
https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/board,222.0.html

*Divine Feminine: What Products Do You Know How to Make from Scratch
https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,4592.0.html

*Surviving in Place: Living a Simpler Lifestyle
https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,1132.0.html

Or you could even create a completely new thread, e.g. "Solani's Space" or something.

I’ll look though the various topics/categories here on the forum, as well as the ones you have listed. Don’t really think I’d need a “space” of my own, as I do believe that there are many topics on the forum already that would be suitable, especially since I would really love it if others would also write what they make and how they do it. So, making it just “mine” could perhaps cause others to think they can’t add their creations??

You also seem to have a natural aptitude for Structural Engineering which might be of great help here.

Yes, I won’t fake humility… I do know how to build things. I’ve always been a “Tomboy” and fixed my own cars when they’ve broke down as well as added on rooms or rebuilt on my houses. I do have one (at least) limitation and that is that I can’t for the life of me follow written instructions/manuals… They bore me to tears and turn me into the instant 3-year old throwing a temper tantrum! I learn by watching someone else doing something, be it cooking/baking, fixing something on a car or building something etc… (I LOVE YouTube!!) I had a friend that came out to my old house in Sweden while I was building/adding on a covered deck to the wrap around veranda I had on the house. He wanted to help me and asked me where the “blueprint” was. Told him that I didn’t have one. He told me that I had to have one, or I couldn’t build what I was building… *sigh* Told him that I don’t need a blueprint or drawing, I have it in my head and I can “see” what it is supposed to look like when it’s finished. He laughed at me and said that was impossible… I told him to go home and come back a few days later, which he did… I work in mental pictures of what I want to make, similar to how I visualize what I want to appear in the ethereal realm. If my plans need changing for whatever reason, I change them in my mind, until I can see what I want the finished result to be. Cocky? Yeah perhaps… But, nevertheless, that is how I do things. For me, it’s much easier to work with the mental picture I have in my head, than following someone else’s thoughts/ideas/blueprints, as I most of the time feel they just complicate things that I can do in a much easier way. Also, I get whatever I want made done MY WAY… After all, I am an Aires and stubborn to boot… LOL

Thank you so much for sharing in detail with us!

I’m happy to share what I can. :)

//Solani

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2018, 04:41:38 PM »
HAHAHA!! Yep! Although, I really don’t think I can blame it all on my son. I think it was our combined ANGER which really ramped up the energy to the level of not only blowing up/imploding the tube in the TV but also the main fuse box, which nearly burnt the house down. Add to that, it was Christmas and COLD… No electric company wanted to come out on Christmas and fix the fuse box, without us paying an outrageous amount of money…. So, we had a cold Christmas and no electricity. It did teach us a lesson though, NEVER argue over something electrical, especially not something that costs a lot of money to replace

That would make a great Christmas comedy...

Regarding how you all attract lightning, would you be safer having lightning rods installed on the roof?  They would use massive gauge cables and ground the well pump, etc.

I couldn’t help but laugh when I heard him walking back to the power pole, him cursing, yelling and telling these vicious creatures that he was going to go back into the house, get a can of hairspray and a lighter and burn them into their next reincarnations…

I love animals too, but there have been a few tense moments working with my bees, especially at first, when I felt exactly the same way. 

I’ve always loved lightning storms and love to be outside and feel the POWER surging through the air. Makes my whole body tingle and the hairs on my arms stand up. It feels like I’m being regenerated somehow. I’m however not crazy enough to stand out in an open field during a storm, as I really don’t want to get that up close and personal to the lightning bolt itself but, I do love the power rush I get from the lightning/electricity in the air.

My father and I used to sit on the porch as storms were approaching and count the seconds between the lightning and thunder.  Of course people in Oklahoma who do that are completely crazy, as tornadoes are so commonplace there...

large veins of quartz, which I also know can attract lightning

I didn't know that - how interesting!

When a lightning storm is on its way, Dan will tell me that my “boyfriend Thor” is looking for me… LOL

LOL - He sounds like a character!

You can make all kinds of pretty things to top your soaps with as well as shapes and more inside of the soap that you can see when you cut the finished product/soap bars. I’d love it if Ilinda and others would like to contribute with what they make. It could give us all new and unthought of ideas to create all kinds of toiletries.

Maybe a budding cottage industry up there in BC?

Looks as if Barb has honed in on a couple of threads that she'd like to encourage you toward, so your home-made items topic has captured her interest too.  Looking forward to your future posts!  :)

« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 05:16:24 PM by R.R. Book »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...