Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Solani's Topic: My visions, dreams and communications. Input much appreciated.  (Read 12133 times)

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Solani, Thank you so much for your detailed update - It really helps to catch us up with each other.

From what I've been delving into lately, I'm taking seriously all the claims that time as we know it, or think we know it, is being tampered with.  The Hopi did say things were about to get weird, and to just hold on and ride it out.  Someone on one of the podcasts I listened to this past weekend even made the startling comment that perhaps AI has figured out that our time is being messed with, and may be trying to set things right.  And on that note, am thinking that what happened to Bubba may have been an alternate timeline event that wasn't meant to happen, and perhaps this will be corrected at some point...

I wish I could lose weight as fast as you're doing it, but maybe by an easier path!  I hope the shrink is being gentle with your past, as all of your battle scars were hard-won.

My own sense of the owl episode is that, in spite of some horrific things currently being attributed to owls due to Bohemian Grove, I think they are magnificent and holy beings, and that you've been honored with a sacred visitation, and Someone with a capital "S" is letting you know that you are being lovingly watched over.

Would love to know if you ever come to a firm conclusion about the "father" character in your dream...hopefully you're just picking up on one of his alternate timelines!

Am also exhausted this time of the year, even with minimal exertion compared with tending the microfarm in summer.  Maybe the outdoor animals are teaching us to hibernate like they do?  Sort of like forming our chrysalis and settling in for the big changes ahead...

Well I totally envy you having such a wonderful daughter that you could talk 4 hours on the phone together, and I honor that precious connection at the same time  :)
« Last Edit: Today at 05:14:33 AM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Solani!!!  It is good to hear from you, even though you have such unusual things to tell us.  And BTW I just discovered your September dream post and cannot believe I missed that one.

There is so much to say, but will try to not blab on too long.

Like you, I feel the "dream" of you in the vehicle passenger seat, looking at the unusual "man", and communicating with him, is a message to you about something in the future, including the possible meeting with a group or family type group, one of which may be a father or father figure.  Since you felt no fear, you are right to focus on "not trusting the father", and I'm betting when the right group of people including the "father" appears, or just "the father"  (wayward Catholic preist?) (or someone masquerading as a priest) appears, that you will automatically "know" not to trust "the father".

Missiing time.  It does sound like you have a serious case of missing time.  In September I also experienced missing time, but not four hours.  I was traveling on the highway system, and plan ASAP to revisit the path and see if something looks familiar, and then am planning to be hypnotized to find out what happened during the missing time.  Your description of your missing time suggests you were "transported" somewhere for a while.

You probably know how serious lack of sleep can be.  I'm not lecturing you, but from your description, you did go through, maybe still are, a period of near sleeplessness, and that can create havoc in your mind, emotions, and general well being.

One issue that keeps reariing its head is your thyroid.  Has it been a while since you have had thyroid tests done?  Not just T3, T4, and TSH, but some of those others such as anti-thyroglobulin.  There are several others IIRC, as thyroid testing is getting more complex as there are so many thyroid anomalies these days.  That is one thing I would pursue--get your thyroid health evaluated.

And last but not least, thyroid imbalance and lack of sleep often go together.  How I wish I had time to chat with you on the phone, but am doctoring on a sick animal right now on a daily basis, and barely have time to breathe.   I/we wish you well and know you will make it through this difficult time.  After all, you're receiving warning "dreams" from a most likely benevolent source.  Please keep us posted.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Solani, P.S.

Your experience with the owl is truly amazing, and no doubt has serious meaning.  Do you feel the owl was mentally sending you the wisdom you might need when you encouinter "the father" you are not to trust?

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Another P.S. for Solani:

What is the source of your drinking water?  Do you know if it's fluoridated?  If fluoridated, the fluoride could be interfering with any iodine/iodide your thyroid needs, 

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Anyhow… I’ve been having really strange dreams, even stranger than what’s “normal” for me I mean…

Solani,  are you perhaps located in one of the current ascension-energy portals?  As I vaguely remember, one is in Canada.  SW, I think.

Hi Jim,
I'm not sure. Will have to see if I can find it anywhere online. I'm not really located what I'd consider being south but, definitely on the western/ish side of BC about a 6 hour drive down to Vancouver/the US border. Although yeah, I'd have to say, more south than north...

All I know for now, is that my life, emotions, relationships to humans... basically everything is totally out of wack, to the point where I'm seriously starting to question my sanity, or what's left of it, on a more or less daily basis. Now, I know I'm not quite right in the head, compared to "human
norm" but... This is even a big far out of the norm even for me and I'm normally used to seeing, hearing, feeling and sensing much (most) of what others don't...

Add my changing metabolism, how my body/system is behaving, and that on top of my mind rapidly going in so many different directions simultaneously, I'm about ready to have myself committed some days. Am truly grateful that I'm living far away from people, as just going in to town for a quick shop of necessities, doc appointment, lets not even talk about doing a whole day once a month shopping session... Back home again, I'm so tired, drained and over exposed to emotions that aren't mine, that all I want to do is darken my bedroom, pull the covers up over my head and SLEEP, just to turn the world off or, at least my mind for awhile...

Will have to see if I can find some portal connection somewhere...
//Solani

Solani, it is so good to see your post here.
Wishing you all the Best,
Many Blessings,
- Barb T.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Anyhow… I’ve been having really strange dreams, even stranger than what’s “normal” for me I mean…

Solani,  are you perhaps located in one of the current ascension-energy portals?  As I vaguely remember, one is in Canada.  SW, I think.

Hi Jim,
I'm not sure. Will have to see if I can find it anywhere online. I'm not really located what I'd consider being south but, definitely on the western/ish side of BC about a 6 hour drive down to Vancouver/the US border. Although yeah, I'd have to say, more south than north...

All I know for now, is that my life, emotions, relationships to humans... basically everything is totally out of wack, to the point where I'm seriously starting to question my sanity, or what's left of it, on a more or less daily basis. Now, I know I'm not quite right in the head, compared to "human
norm" but... This is even a big far out of the norm even for me and I'm normally used to seeing, hearing, feeling and sensing much (most) of what others don't...

Add my changing metabolism, how my body/system is behaving, and that on top of my mind rapidly going in so many different directions simultaneously, I'm about ready to have myself committed some days. Am truly grateful that I'm living far away from people, as just going in to town for a quick shop of necessities, doc appointment, lets not even talk about doing a whole day once a month shopping session... Back home again, I'm so tired, drained and over exposed to emotions that aren't mine, that all I want to do is darken my bedroom, pull the covers up over my head and SLEEP, just to turn the world off or, at least my mind for awhile...

Will have to see if I can find some portal connection somewhere...
//Solani

Hi again, just a quick reply, more to follow, all i want to say is, try hard to find your balance and trust yourself. Try to avoid the shrinks and avoid committing yourself.
Maybe it is a blessing for now you are not near people on a daily basis.
Do all you can to eat well, stay warm, rest more than usual, walk in your area, safe.
Maybe there is something to the ascension portal idea...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
If you are an Empath, that is not easy... find ways to shut it out if you possibly can...
I have experienced that but to a lesser degree. (I am not saying I am an Empath, son and I have had clairvoyance, clairaudio and connection with spirits who have passed, and possibly people still alive... Both my son and I would tune into conversations, things going on... almost at times like radio playing through our heads. Not sure how but we both managed to tune it out most of the time...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Another P.S. for Solani:

What is the source of your drinking water?  Do you know if it's fluoridated?  If fluoridated, the fluoride could be interfering with any iodine/iodide your thyroid needs,

good question... also any possible contamination of water and foods.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: My weird world, dreams, missing time and probably way to much..
« Reply #143 on: December 04, 2019, 10:40:48 PM »
I’m sorry, I have yet again been MIA…  :'( I’ve been in and out of the hospital, running all sorts of blood tests, EEG, EKG... multiple doctors visits etc. Loosing weight way to fast... Not skin and bones yet but, apparently working on it... Heck, even had to go see a shrink…  :o Not my favorite type of human… I already knew most of my marbles were/are scrambled without any hope of de-scrambling them and quite frankly, at this point in my life, I wouldn’t know how to handle an unscrambled brain… We’re kind of used to each other at this stage, my old brain and me… (yeah, tongue in cheek)

I wrote about the "dream" I had a few months ago, about the not quite human man that I all of a sudden found myself sitting next to in the front seat of a car which I didn’t recognize or, had any idea how I got into it, as my dream up until the moment I found myself sitting in the car was a totally different dream and not related in any way shape or form. That dream is still with me, to the point where, I don't think there's been one day after that night/dream where I haven't thought about it, at least once a day so... My take is that it is still an ongoing warning...

I THINK I'm finally beginning to understand his bizarre warning “Don’t trust the father” and yes Barb, Ilinda and R.R. know who I'm referring too... *deep sigh* I'm way to old for this sh*t!

Anyhow... As if that wasn't strange enough, I don't know if I'm rapidly loosing my mind or, what's left of it... (what else is new?) or??? About 2 weeks ago I was sitting here in front of my computer, watching a movie that I was hoping would put me to sleep. It was around 1 AM'ish and I figured I'd go to bed and see if I could possibly fall asleep. Sleeping hasn't been something that has been easy these past few months. On the other hand, I've been that way all my life off and on and the same goes for my kids, especially my daughter. I'll usually talk to her for hours on the phone (I'm talking about serious 4 hour long conversations, where the battery in the phone dies and I have to go get the other handset, thankfully I have an unlimited international plan) and around 5AM her time, she'll say that she'd probably better go to bed and get some sleep... Anyhow, I'm getting sidetracked... (my brain is going in so many directions at the same time, I have a hard time keeping up...)

I turned my computer off, walked out to the kitchen, made sure the cats had both water and food and the dogs water bowl was full. Next, bathroom and all that, that entails getting ready for bed and straight from there to my bed. That took at the most 15 minutes from turning the computer off, kitchen, bathroom and back to my bedroom. I sit down on the side of my bed, give my tiny porcelain cat (Bubba) that's sitting on my nightstand a goodnight pat on the head, telling him I miss him and love him, lay down, pull my covers up and turn to switch the light on my nightstand off and glance at the digital clock and it says 5:24AM... That made me get up (jump) out of bed and check the other clocks throughout the house, thinking that one was not quite right... Nope, all of the clocks displayed the same/similar time. I even turned my computer back on to check the time setting on it, thinking that perhaps I.... I dunno...?? No, it also was the same as the rest of the clocks....

I sat back down on the side of my bed and felt totally weirded out... Where did those 4 hours go from being in the kitchen/bathroom, walking the short distance in the hallway to my bedroom and getting into bed?? I don't know and it really bothers me. I know I've been out of body many times previously but, I REMEMBER those or, at least think I remember most of them, this one is just blank... Just 4 hours missing... And yes, I did finally manage to go to sleep and get at least two hours, before I had to get up and take my dog out...

Now to the really freakish thing that happened the day after... I was on the phone talking to my daughter again, we talk on the phone at least 3 - 4 times a week. It's 9 hour time difference between here and Sweden so, it's middle of the day here and evening/night in Sweden. I'm in my bedroom, sitting in front of my computer but sitting sideways with my legs propped up on the foot of the bed. I see out of the corner of my eye movement outside the big windows in the front room. I wasn't looking straight at the windows but whatever moved out there was big enough for me to see in my peripheral vision... I got up to check what it was, since my dog wasn't barking. Normally, she'll bark at everything from low flying satellites to farting squirrels... No, she's just laying on the couch, looking at me as I walk past her on my way to the window...

Looking outside, I see a HUGE Great Gray Owl, sitting perhaps 30 feet from the house on a piece of old plowing equipment. He was just sitting there, looking back at me. All the time I'm talking to my daughter, telling her what I'm seeing outside my front windows, she's online searching for information on what seeing owls symbolize... The owl is just sitting there, sometimes looking straight forward for a few seconds but kept turning his head towards me and it felt as if he was looking me straight in the eyes. This goes on for probably a good 10 minutes and no, he wasn't looking at the ground for a potential mouse meal. He never looked down once. Suddenly he lifts his BIG wings and takes flight and perches on a branch on the crab apple tree right outside of the window that I'm standing in front of looking at him. He's sitting so he is facing the right of me in direction of one of the fields. He does the same thing, keeps turning his head and is looking me straight in the eyes, just a few feet from me. Now, my dog saw him too and started barking her brains out but, he didn't care. He took one look at her and didn't look back at her again, just kept staring at me. Another 5 - 10 minutes later, he lifted off again and flew about 50 feet to where an old tractor is parked next to the shop and landed on the roof of it. He sits there with his back to me but still has his head turned in my direction. Another 10 minutes perhaps he flies off again, this time down to the middle of the field and landed on a fence post. I couldn't see his eyes anymore but, he still kept turning his head back towards me. Dang! those things can totally turn their heads backwards... That in itself looks freaky... Anyhow, he finally took off and flew out of sight and I haven't seen him again.

What really got to me was that, just a few nights before, I had watched the movie "The 4th Kind", about Alien abductions (true story) in Nome Alaska. I watched it because I had watched one of Rex's (Leak Project) YouTube videos, where he was talking about it, as well as another YouTuber, can't remember who it was by but... If you haven't seen it, WATCH IT.... and you'll fully understand why this owl freaked me out. Coincidences??? I don't believe in coincidences... At least not most of the time. I believe in synchronicities... Those have been way more prevalent in my life than coincidences...

\\ Solani

Solani, I hope you won't mind my short replies, responding to different parts of your posts.
Before you mentioned seeing The Fourth Kind, I thought of that.
I feel the Fourth Kind was unecessarily disturbing and some of the content strongly suggests aliens doing violent things... It is sort of an evil movie... I would try to take your attention off of it.
Of course alien civilizations visiting in the past probably did violent acts and it could happen again, (Reference, Marshall's Being) that said, I feel the ones visiting here at the present time are not actually trying to harm us... I honestly do feel if you are chosen to be visited it is because of some excellent physical or mental ability and who knows maybe some of us have a connection genetically to some off world-ers. A lot of Indigos report having possible or definite ET experiences.

I hope this will help you but it has helped me: Allow your self to feel some degree of acceptance, like, "it is out of my hands whatever they will do they will do and I won't remember and I will be all right..." I personally had to tell myself that a few times.

Just a quick aside, a story. Living with my five children on our land up in the woods near Sequim, Washington in the early 1980s. I walked in the twilight by myself from our little trailer up a short hill to our gravel road on our cul de sac. From there a short hike to the neighbor's well, they told me to help myself to water so I did.  Was (not afraid at all). As soon as i got up to the top of the hill on the cul de sac, just a few feet onto the road, I felt a vibration energy surrounding my whole body. There was no possible "normal explanation" for this phenomenon. My exact thought: "It is out of my hands whatever they will do they will do and I won't remember and I will be all right..." Not sure how much time went by it was twilight and it would stay that way awhile up there. Not dark. I was suddenly aware no vibration on me and continuing to walk as if nothing had happened. I have only told a couple people about this. Might have posted it along with a few other stories of mine in the Extraterrestrial Topics. I feel I have been visited a few times. Nothing I can do about it... it seems now I am older and past child bearing age they are not as interested in me, but sometimes I feel they still monitor me...

I hope this helps, just trust, say a little prayer, go back to sleep...

Four of my five children and myself have experienced ET things and shared them among ourselves. Hollywood, WA, and San Diego CA area.
My son and I both have possible "missing time" and both had bright colored lights in our face which woke us up. He was in Hollywood, I was in the Inland empire area about an hour away. Happened to both of us, the lights in the face, within the same 2 week time period.  Well there is more for another post, I may have posted it all in the ET Topics... The main point is, I know is is not easy, but that could be it. I do not think they will harm you, let us hope they might even want to help.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 10:56:06 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: My weird world, dreams, missing time and probably way to much..
« Reply #144 on: December 04, 2019, 11:10:25 PM »
I’m sorry, I have yet again been MIA…  :'( I’ve been in and out of the hospital, running all sorts of blood tests, EEG, EKG... multiple doctors visits etc. Loosing weight way to fast... Not skin and bones yet but, apparently working on it... Heck, even had to go see a shrink…  :o Not my favorite type of human… I already knew most of my marbles were/are scrambled without any hope of de-scrambling them and quite frankly, at this point in my life, I wouldn’t know how to handle an unscrambled brain… We’re kind of used to each other at this stage, my old brain and me… (yeah, tongue in cheek)

Anyhow... Other than that, I guess I'm still alive and kicking. Not feeling to great but... I know why I'm loosing weight, I can't eat, I don't get hungry. I have no hunger feelings whatsoever and forcing myself to eat, quite frankly repulses me. I do however force myself to eat at least once a day, even if I am fully aware that the amount I'm able to eat, is way to little. My blood tests come back good, apart from the doc telling me that my cholesterol levels were to high and that I needed to cut down on animal fats, milk etc. etc. etc... I asked him, WHAT fat???
He of course prescribed Statins which he told me that I needed to take the rest of my life, or I'd likely have a heart attack and die. I so wanted to tell him that, well, I gotta die from something and I think I'd prefer a heart attack vs. various other ways of dying... However, I didn't argue with him, just took the prescription and kept my mouth shut... Nope, not going to take that poison...  I've bought red rice yeast capsules and extra garlic and we'll see how that works... I have seriously upped my intake of vitamins, minerals and other herbal capsules/tablets, since I am aware that I need to keep those levels up in my system and if I'm not eating...
\\ Solani
Solani, RE some of the symptoms you have described, please consider dropping the red yeast rice. Questions: Are you taking it yet? If so, for how long?)
Just lately I've been researching natural substances which lower cholesterol and bought a formula. I had read that although red yeast rice is listed as a cholesterol lowering food it can have same bad effects as actual statin drugs!! Memory loss and all sorts of physical and mental symptoms and memory loss are possible... So, what I bought has no red yeast rice.
I just now read it can even cause rhabdomyolosis. - Barb T.
Because red yeast rice extract contains lovastatin, it can cause the same side effects as chemically created statins. These side effects include higher than normal liver function test results and muscle weakness (myopathy). ... It is not recommended to take red yeast rice extract and prescription statins together.

Side effects of red yeast rice are rare but can include:
Headache.
Stomachache or bloating.
Gas.
Dizziness.
Heartburn.
Muscle aches and weakness. This can lead to a rare but serious condition called rhabdomyolysis. Stop taking red yeast rice immediately and call your doctor.
Mar 24, 2015
Red yeast rice - Penn State Hershey Medical Center - ADAM
pennstatehershey.adam.com › content
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 11:23:42 PM by Yowbarb »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW