Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Solani's Topic: My visions, dreams and communications. Input much appreciated.  (Read 24083 times)

Solani

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Hi again, just a quick reply, more to follow, all i want to say is, try hard to find your balance and trust yourself. Try to avoid the shrinks and avoid committing yourself.
Maybe it is a blessing for now you are not near people on a daily basis.
Do all you can to eat well, stay warm, rest more than usual, walk in your area, safe.
Maybe there is something to the ascension portal idea...

Yes, I am most definitely avoiding shrinks as if they have the plague... Especially the one that I had the 2 sessions with. I don't need that additional drama in my life, on top of everything else. And NO, I will not have myself committed. My freedom is one of the most important things in my life. Lock me up somewhere, I become a wild animal in a cage and would loose it completely. On an interesting side note though, it would be sort of interesting seeing them trying to sedate me, since my system is totally different from most others and nothing I've taken so far even remotely calms me down, regardless of if I've taken a way higher dose than I'm suppose to be able to survive..., being that I am among other "different" things in my system, an Ultra Rapid CYP2D6 metabolizer, with multiple extra sets/mutations of genes in my liver, where most medications are broken down into what they are supposed to be and sent out to wherever.

Same as I can't get drunk, my liver cleans it out before I get any "benefit" from it.  Well, not quite true, If I down a whole 37cl bottle of vodka or whatever within 10 to 15 minutes, I'll overpower my liver and I'll get drunk on my butt for about 15 minutes and then I'm sober again. Still have the alcohol content in my blood, so I wouldn't be doing any driving but I don't feel any of the drunken state after the 15 minutes. No, I don't drink alcohol at all anymore, other than what is in the tinctures I make. I'd drink at parties when I was in my crazy teens and figured out then how to go about getting intoxicated. I won many drinking contests when I was in my early teens by being able to drink big burly bikers under the table... LOL They never believed that this  at the time, tiny little wisp of a girl would be able to beat them...

I was taken under the wings/protection of the local bikers in the town I was living in when I was 13-14 yrs. old and up. They made sure I was safe and were more of fathers to me, than any other so called legal father/parent I had and much stricter, until I'd turned 15 and in Sweden you are legally allowed to do quite a lot of things that you're not allowed to do until you're 21 over here. They still kept me safe and everyone from outside that came in to their parties or whatever, knew that I was off limits, unless I agreed to whatever. They taught me much of how to survive among humans and also kept me "safe", while I was going through my 4 yrs. of college/university for my psyche degree...

Solani, RE some of the symptoms you have described, please consider dropping the red yeast rice. Questions: Are you taking it yet? If so, for how long?)
Just lately I've been researching natural substances which lower cholesterol and bought a formula. I had read that although red yeast rice is listed as a cholesterol lowering food it can have same bad effects as actual statin drugs!! Memory loss and all sorts of physical and mental symptoms and memory loss are possible... So, what I bought has no red yeast rice.
I just now read it can even cause rhabdomyolosis.

Yes, I had been taking the red yeast rice capsules for about 2 weeks but, researching both me and my daughter, found what you had found in regard to side effects of the red yeast rice and found what I feel is better, which is Glycine 100% pure powder Pharmaceutical grade and had been taking that for 2 days before my crash yesterday. Right now, I'm not taking anything, no medications and no vitamins, minerals, herbs and or other supplements. I'm working on getting my system reasonably stable again, before adding various supplements since, I do know that some of those can also interact in a not so good way. As far as Statins go, NO I am not taking those and never will... There are some (quite a few) medications/pharmaceuticals that I totally refuse to take. Statins being one of them, Metformin being another, Chemotherapy yet another and ABSOLUTELY NO vaccinations of any kind, other than perhaps a tetanus shot if needed.

I've only had one vaccination in my life and that was when I was 7 yrs. old and I was going to travel with my adopted parents to Mexico and I needed the vaccination that all babies got at the time, which I hadn't gotten due to my early time in the swamps. The one that left a scar on either their arm or thigh, depending on where they got the vaccination. The old one that they'd scrape the skin of a spot on my thigh, rub something/whatever on it and cover it with a metal cap... That vaccination didn't take and I never got the scar from it even. My system does not react the same as it does in others. Everything that does not belong in my body, my body WILL reject... That goes for everything, including titanium screws when I'd broken my ankle in three places. My body pushed the screws out, so they had to be removed. Same with a stomach operation I'd had when I was in my late 20ies and they'd stapled part of my stomach off with titanium staples as well as put a band around the small pocket that was suppose to be my stomach... It was one of the first gastric banding/weight loss operations that was preformed. I was what you could call a lab rat... Those operations back then didn't work at all. I was granted a new procedure about 15 yrs. ago, which was a gastric bypass and when I woke up after the surgery and the doctor came to talk to me, he told me that if he didn't know that I'd undergone the first surgery, he would never had believed I'd had it done, due to there were NO traces at all of the previous surgery, no titanium staples, no band around the mouth of my stomach etc... Where did they go? I have no clue since they did do a scan of my whole body to see if those things had traveled somewhere and could cause future problems. They were just gone. I cant receive a blood transfusion, without passing out, since my own system/blood sees the new strange blood as an intruder and WW3, 4 and 5 breaks out within me... My immune system reacts violently to other bio matter from other people as well as objects not natural to my system, or, that I'm born with...

Last surgery I had was for a hernia on my lower stomach and I found out afterwards when I went back to the doctor due to that it looked like I had a baseball inside of my skin where he'd done the corrective surgery, that he'd put a "net" over the rupture. That really made me mad, since I had told him that he could NOT put anything not natural to my body in my system. He refused to open it up and remove the net so... I told him fine, I'll do it myself.... He got very upset but, I told him, my body, my choice. And yes, I did remove it and sew it back up again on my own and it healed like it should have from the beginning. Crazy? yeah, perhaps but, when the so called professionals don't listen to you, you do what you have to do.

I don't experience pain the same way as others do. Same with both of my daughters. If we say that we are in pain, they better sit up and take notice, cause that pain is way beyond what any other "normal" person would be able to cope with... One example... I had to have my gallbladder removed and yes, it was because I was in pain. However, doctors didn't believe me, since I wasn't showing the level of pain I "should have had". Didn't matter that I TOLD them that I have a MUCH higher pain threshold than others... Took me about a week to convince them that they REALLY needed to at least go in and check what's wrong with my gallbladder since it IS hurting and it is also a known complication after a gastric bypass surgery... Finally, I guess he got tired of my nagging and agreed to do a laparoscopy incision ans see what the freakin thing looked like. I woke up a few hours later with a huge scar/wound that goes from the middle of my chest, right below my ribs and all the way around to my right side... 
Turns out when he finally was able to see my gallbladder, it was the size of a large grapefruit and about to explode... Thereof the emergency incision from the middle of my chest all the way out to my side... He told me that I'd lost so much blood during the surgery that they had seriously considered giving me blood but, he remembered that I had also told him that I could not receive blood transfusions, due to my own system fighting the new blood. He opted to believe me, since I had been correct in telling him that I didn't experience pain the same way as others...
He also told me that next time I have to go to the hospital and I'm in pain. FAKE IT!! If you don't, no one will believe you that you are in pain because with a gallbladder that swollen, you're suppose to be screaming your head off and not being able to move around, much less walking on your own out to the smoking section...

There are so many other things that are totally different in my system/body like never having had any of the childhood illnesses such as chickenpox, mumps, measles et al. even though my adopted parents would send me down to other kids on the street that had these illnesses. I never got them. Same with the flu. Last time I had the flu was back in 1972 when the Hong Kong flu was making it's rounds and the whole family was laid out... Did experience a drop in my immune system after I'd had a serious infection I'd contracted while in the hospital and was finally admitted when things got real ugly... 2 months in a private room, antibiotics, penicillin, sulfa and various other medications to contra the side effects of those, knocked my immune system out for a few years. (have however been able to build it back up again) Last check up doctor asked me if I was happy it was "over". I said yes, but I miss my strong immune system. He bluntly told me that I should be thankful that I'd had that strong of an immune system because none of the doctors thought I'd be walking out of the hospital...

but... Yeah, it really makes me wonder sometimes if I'm just a fluke of nature, having lived in the swamps for my first 4 and a half years eating everything out there, caused some genetic changes/mutation/back to how our bodies once were, or something else...

If you are an Empath, that is not easy... find ways to shut it out if you possibly can...
I have experienced that but to a lesser degree. (I am not saying I am an Empath, son and I have had clairvoyance, clairaudio and connection with spirits who have passed, and possibly people still alive... Both my son and I would tune into conversations, things going on... almost at times like radio playing through our heads. Not sure how but we both managed to tune it out most of the time...

Yes, I am an Empath and pick up on emotions from both people, animals and places. Most of the time I'm able to shield myself from it but like when I'm feeling weak like I am now, I can't deal with them for any longer amount of time before I have to go home and try to sleep it off. I never shut it down completely since it is also one of my safe keeping strategies and gives me a heads up when something is not quite right or downright dangerous. I'm always more or less like a cat on a hot tin roof to a certain degree and am used to it. It's just part of who I am. I'm also a sensitive, clairvoyance, audio and have a definite connection to the Spirit world as well as other realms. I can't remember a time when I wasn't like this, I just learned at an early age to keep my mouth shut when I realized that others couldn't see, feel and hear what I could... Not complaining, it's just who I am. Don't really feel that it's a gift, just more like this is who I am, this is natural for me. It's my life.

Much Love  :-*
//Solani
~In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...~
~I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change... I am changing the things I cannot accept~

Solani

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Solani I agree on the owl. to me that is not a bad omen it is likely good...

I got your private messages too and replied.
Sounds like you are on the med a little bit and glad you will be gong to the doc. True, thyroid can cause all kinds of symptoms.

I had posted a couple messages to you a few posts back, first quoting you then my replies after wards. I had a couple questions on whether you are on the red yeast rice or not.
I do (not) recommend it based on all you are going through... red yeast rice can cause same bad effects as statins on (some) people. It's just one piece of the puzzle was wondering about...
Yes the electrolytes a really good idea, in any form you can quickly get as you mentioned. I have done that too.
Well, you are in recovery mode, answer the messages/posts as you feel like it,
Prayers are with you,
Barb T.

Yep, I just finished and posted a reply, trying to put it all in one LOOOONG post... Sorry about writing such long posts, I just don't know when and how to stop... LOL
Love you
//Solani
~In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...~
~I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change... I am changing the things I cannot accept~

Yowbarb

Solani, so glad to see your replies, just woke and saw them. :) I don't mind long replies, I appreciate all you gals, you, Linda and Lori...
I will be back soon,
Barb T.

ilinda

I'm always more or less like a cat on a hot tin roof to a certain degree and am used to it. It's just part of who I am. I'm also a sensitive, clairvoyance, audio and have a definite connection to the Spirit world as well as other realms. I can't remember a time when I wasn't like this, I just learned at an early age to keep my mouth shut when I realized that others couldn't see, feel and hear what I could... Not complaining, it's just who I am. Don't really feel that it's a gift, just more like this is who I am, this is natural for me. It's my life.

//Solani[/size]
Your gift will probably save your life at some point.  Maybe more than once.

Yowbarb

Hi again, just a quick reply, more to follow, all i want to say is, try hard to find your balance and trust yourself. Try to avoid the shrinks and avoid committing yourself.
Maybe it is a blessing for now you are not near people on a daily basis.
Do all you can to eat well, stay warm, rest more than usual, walk in your area, safe.
Maybe there is something to the ascension portal idea...

Yes, I am most definitely avoiding shrinks as if they have the plague... Especially the one that I had the 2 sessions with. I don't need that additional drama in my life, on top of everything else. And NO, I will not have myself committed. My freedom is one of the most important things in my life. Lock me up somewhere, I become a wild animal in a cage and would loose it completely. On an interesting side note though, it would be sort of interesting seeing them trying to sedate me, since my system is totally different from most others and nothing I've taken so far even remotely calms me down, regardless of if I've taken a way higher dose than I'm suppose to be able to survive..., being that I am among other "different" things in my system, an Ultra Rapid CYP2D6 metabolizer, with multiple extra sets/mutations of genes in my liver, where most medications are broken down into what they are supposed to be and sent out to wherever.

Same as I can't get drunk, my liver cleans it out before I get any "benefit" from it.  Well, not quite true, If I down a whole 37cl bottle of vodka or whatever within 10 to 15 minutes, I'll overpower my liver and I'll get drunk on my butt for about 15 minutes and then I'm sober again. Still have the alcohol content in my blood, so I wouldn't be doing any driving but I don't feel any of the drunken state after the 15 minutes. No, I don't drink alcohol at all anymore, other than what is in the tinctures I make. I'd drink at parties when I was in my crazy teens and figured out then how to go about getting intoxicated. I won many drinking contests when I was in my early teens by being able to drink big burly bikers under the table... LOL They never believed that this  at the time, tiny little wisp of a girl would be able to beat them...

I was taken under the wings/protection of the local bikers in the town I was living in when I was 13-14 yrs. old and up. They made sure I was safe and were more of fathers to me, than any other so called legal father/parent I had and much stricter, until I'd turned 15 and in Sweden you are legally allowed to do quite a lot of things that you're not allowed to do until you're 21 over here. They still kept me safe and everyone from outside that came in to their parties or whatever, knew that I was off limits, unless I agreed to whatever. They taught me much of how to survive among humans and also kept me "safe", while I was going through my 4 yrs. of college/university for my psyche degree...

//Solani[/size]

Solani, you are recovering well I hope... Blessings to you...
Wow I am so sorry I had somehow missed this post of yours, on Dec 08. I was recovering from a dental thing and on a pain med but was on here on/off so not sure how I missed it.
These replies will be partial based on parts of your post.
I am glad am relieved you avoid shrinks and the meds etc. very grateful...
That is a really wonderful thing that the bikers took you under their wing. They must have sensed your strength, underneath sensitivity and likely a vulnerability.  That does sound like a good genetic mutation that your liver cleans out like that...
Hoping all is well, answer when it is a good time for you and I will look for replies here.
All The best,
Barb T.

Yowbarb

(Yowbarb)
Solani, RE some of the symptoms you have described, please consider dropping the red yeast rice. Questions: Are you taking it yet? If so, for how long?)
Just lately I've been researching natural substances which lower cholesterol and bought a formula. I had read that although red yeast rice is listed as a cholesterol lowering food it can have same bad effects as actual statin drugs!! Memory loss and all sorts of physical and mental symptoms and memory loss are possible... So, what I bought has no red yeast rice.
I just now read it can even cause rhabdomyolosis.

(Solani) Yes, I had been taking the red yeast rice capsules for about 2 weeks but, researching both me and my daughter, found what you had found in regard to side effects of the red yeast rice and found what I feel is better, which is Glycine 100% pure powder Pharmaceutical grade and had been taking that for 2 days before my crash yesterday. Right now, I'm not taking anything, no medications and no vitamins, minerals, herbs and or other supplements. I'm working on getting my system reasonably stable again, before adding various supplements since, I do know that some of those can also interact in a not so good way. As far as Statins go, NO I am not taking those and never will... There are some (quite a few) medications/pharmaceuticals that I totally refuse to take. Statins being one of them...
//Solani

Solani I finally get it, since I see your post here, and I am so glad you are no longer taking the red yeast rice. Forgive it, I had asked the same question so often and you had already answered it, here on Dec 08.  :) The bad effects from red yeast rice do not happen to everyone but it can actually cause rhabdomyolysis, as I mentioned and also in some recent messages to you, this condition can cause a cardiac arrest if undiagnosed and untreated.
- Barb T.

Solani

• Members
  • Prolific Member
I'm always more or less like a cat on a hot tin roof to a certain degree and am used to it. It's just part of who I am. I'm also a sensitive, clairvoyance, audio and have a definite connection to the Spirit world as well as other realms. I can't remember a time when I wasn't like this, I just learned at an early age to keep my mouth shut when I realized that others couldn't see, feel and hear what I could... Not complaining, it's just who I am. Don't really feel that it's a gift, just more like this is who I am, this is natural for me. It's my life.

//Solani[/size]
Your gift will probably save your life at some point.  Maybe more than once.

Oh yes... It has saved both me and my children on several occasions over the years. If it's one thing I've learned, it's to TRUST my gut instinct every time and not stop to question what I'm feeling...
 :-*
//Solani

Solani

• Members
  • Prolific Member
My past weeks dreams/visions of a safe community...
« Reply #157 on: January 03, 2020, 10:27:28 PM »
I've had a recurring dream 3 times during this past week. All three are fairly similar in nature/topic, with small variations as to location but, still more or less the same type of location, such as fauna, mountains, remote etc. These dreams fit in my category of what I deem visions/premonitions, telling me or giving me information on what I need to do. They are also the kind of dreams that don't fade away after I've been awake for awhile, such as the regular cleansing brain static dreams do. They stick with me and I'm often able to remember more of the dream after I've fully woken up, had my coffee or even days later, I'll remember little things that help to clarify what I've initially dreamed/seen.

I have been sleeping more than usual these past few weeks. Chalking it up to my body needing to heal since I had 2 light heart attacks in the morning of Dec. 7th. Was airlifted by medical flight and flown down to St. Paul's hospital in Vancouver, since the small hospital in the town I live closest to, does not have the ability to deal with more serious issues. Spent 5 days in the hospital down south in Vancouver, having a myriad of tests preformed on me, including the doctor going in through my main artery with fiber optics to take pictures of my heart and see if I possibly would need a stent or a more invasive procedure done. Thankfully, I didn't need anything done or put in my heart. There supposedly is no lasting damage to my heart nor any underlying heart condition. Their conclusion is that due to the major long term stress I've been under, plus barely eating for the past 3 months, is the main reason for my heart attacks. Meaning, I need to avoid all forms of stress, both negative and positive for awhile, while my heart is on the mend, as well as EAT... *sigh* I'm still very weak but, all in all, I'm slowly beginning to feel better/stronger, as long as I don't overdo things and stop whatever I'm doing if I feel the least bit discomfort. Taking my dog out through 5 feet of snow, is borderline overdoing it, as it's difficult to walk through 5 feet of snow, (more is on the way) since I'm not allowed to shovel this white cold sh*t... I'm eternally grateful that Nova is an extremely loyal dog and does not try to take off without me and I'm able to have her off leash out here where I'm currently living (under supervision) and let her do "her thing". So, I bundle up in my thick oversized snow bib coveralls, jacket, hat, mittens and knee high winter/snow boots and have a plastic summer chair out in the yard I can sit on while watching her go crazy in the snow... Even if she doesn't wander off more than perhaps 50 feet, she keeps coming back to me in regular intervals to check me out, sniff me all over and then bounce away again when she's made sure I'm OK. I couldn't have asked for a better and more loyal and loving dog/pack/family member.

Anyhow... Back to my dreams. I have been dreaming about acquiring/buying property, that is far off the beaten path. I know it's located down in the States, question is just where??, as I have not been given any name of which State. I've been able to see what the different land areas/properties look like that I've been shown and been able to narrow the location/States down to either northern? New Mexico, Northeastern Arizona, Utah perhaps but?? I do know that there are no volcanoes in sight, since I've been given a strong sense of making sure to stay as far as possible away from them. Mountains yes, VERY high peaks in the far distance, which could be volcanoes but those are far far away and just on the horizon, mainly to the west. I really don't feel like it is in the southern parts of Arizona, as there are very little cactus and not really a desert scenery. Nearby bordering lower mountains have big trees such as mostly from what I've seen are pine trees. Semi prairie looking ground with grass, even if the grass is sparse and doesn't cover all the ground. Mixed sand/dirt/red clay, juniper trees and low growing shrubbery on the flat land but bigger trees such as the pine trees where the elevation turns into higher ground/mountains. I've been shown 3 or 4 locations, all looking very similar with just minor variations. All butt up to higher elevations with sides that were pointed out to me that would be a good location to excavate for living spaces, such as building earth dome homes into the sides, but that also could be dug further in for safer dwellings when needed. I saw several earth dome/earth ship type homes along the ridges of where the elevation started to rise. Saw animals such as cows, goats, sheep, chicken, horses, many big dogs that were both tending the animals as well as guarding them. Saw that several of the excavations in the side of the ridges were for the animals, adjoined with the homes with easy access to and from these shelters for the animals directly from the human dwellings. Also big SOLID doors that could be closed to keep the animals safe if needed. This is just a fraction of what I was shown but much of the rest was more of technical setups such as solar panels, wells, fencing, community structures and much much more. I know that these structures, earth domes/earth ships, animal dugouts etc. are not there right now. It's currently just raw untouched land. These were dreams of the future but, throughout all of the dreams I kept feeling that there was a sense of great haste that was needed, in order to be able to complete this compound? Don't know what else to call it. I saw several family units as well as single adults of all ages and many children and teens. Everyone was working together and the feeling of urgency was overwhelming.

I have over the past week or so been searching online for these raw land parcels and found quite a few that look very similar to what I've seen in my dreams and due to their remote locations, are quite "cheap". Found several that looked similar to what I've seen in my dreams that cost less than $15.000 for around 40 acres. (some much cheaper) Most with very generous payment plans of at the most $1000 down and then monthly payments ranging from $99 to a couple of hundred per month. Many of the land parcels I have seen online have several adjoining parcels that also are for sale. So, there's no real limit to how much land one could buy, that is if you have the finances for it... Me, I can only afford on my own, one of the 40 acre land parcels. I have written to several of the sellers/real estate agents, asking for more information in regard to these remote raw land parcels and received a few replies which sound very positive.

However... I am NOT about to buy anything sight unseen so, I have under these past few days managed to find and purchase a 5th wheel that is in good shape. I already have my big old Ford F350 diesel dually truck to pull it, so my immediate plans are to head south at the latest end of June and drive around to see if I can find one of these properties that I've seen in my dreams. I know that if I were to buy one of these properties, I wouldn't be able to pull off building a safe community on my own so... I'm putting the question out there. Is anyone interested in joining me and building a community where we would all work and share together?? Yes, I realize that much would need to be discussed and agreed upon but, I feel that this is something I'm supposed (being pushed) to do. And quite frankly, I'm sick and tired of working my butt off, building up all the necessary preps for what is to come, just to have to leave and start all over again. I'm getting way to old for that sh*t. I want a safe place where I know I'll be able to stay and gather a group of like minded individuals to SHARE and build a safe community with. I know there will be problems along the way but putting together a counsel of some type, where everyone in that counsel has a say in what goes and what doesn't is my/our goal.

Thoughts, ideas, both positive and perhaps not so positive are welcomed...

//Solani

Yowbarb

Solani it is so very wonderful to see you on here again, and thanks for answering my msg right away too.
I am wishing you continued strength, as you follow your own vision and carry out your plans!
Blessings and Protections,
- Barb T.

Yowbarb

I do post some recreational, undeveloped land ads once in awhile...

https://www.landsofamerica.com/Northeast-New-Mexico-Region/undeveloped-land/page-4/

Topic: eBAY Auctions, Land, Domes, Shelters, Construction, Tools & Other Supplies 

https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,6230.new.html#lastPost

Topic: Find Your Survival Place: Land ads, misc postings

https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,1102.420.html#lastPost
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 03:30:33 AM by Yowbarb »

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Solani it is so very wonderful to see you on here again, and thanks for answering my msg right away too.
I am wishing you continued strength, as you follow your own vision and carry out your plans!
Blessings and Protections,
- Barb T.

Ditto!  :)
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 07:17:38 AM by R.R. Book »

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Solani, It's so good to hear from you again, and what great news that you didn't need any additional cardiac procedures!

Nova is such a gem.  Please give her an extra hug from me  :)

Do you think that your dreams may be leading you to the sacred Four Corners area?  It does have a past history of surviving at least one cataclysm.  As far as AZ is concerned, Flagstaff is a beautiful area, and might fit as the southernmost boundary of your "northern AZ" parameters, with the Sandia mountains in NM being at roughly the same latitude.  We were there in July one year and wishing we had dressed in warmer clothing!

It sounds like a wonderful idea to get away from the cold for a bit and soak up some sun, while you shop around for possible land.  How would you feel about possibly including your daughter in the decision-making process?  From what you've described of her, it sounds as if she could be quite an asset to you, even more than she already is if she were here in person.

Will try to connect with your dream and hold the vision of you all settled into your new property, tending to livestock and your garden  :)

Yowbarb

Solani, It's so good to hear from you again, and what great news that you didn't need any additional cardiac procedures!

Nova is such a gem.  Please give her an extra hug from me  :
)

Ditto to all that. :) I got such a vivid image of Nova when you were describing how you take her out into the front yard... her running and playing in snow then coming back to you, to check on you, what a wonderful friend!
- Barb T.

ilinda

Solani, thanks for sharing your wonderful and prophetic dreams.  That is so much to assimilate that I'll post later, but in the meantime, thanks and am wishing you well!

ilinda

Solani, the fact of the three nearly-identical, recurring dreams is, as you know, telling, in that your subconscious, or the Field, is sending you some really important information and you're right to focus on the meaning(s) right now.

Maybe your current "rest time" is exactly what you need--while you're resting and not answering the phone much, etc., you can concentrate on the meaning of dreams, plus how and where to begin searching for the place you know is waiting for you.  If I lived near there, I'd meet you just to say "hi" and see if there is anything I could help with, but am hundreds of miles from the American Southwest, which sounds like the area you saw in the dreams.

Thanks for posting and rest up for what lies ahead.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW