Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: ICE AGE  (Read 602 times)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
ICE AGE
« on: November 01, 2018, 07:58:54 PM »
Youtube vid: Ice Age 1.01 [the mainstream story].
If you just listen to the first few minutes of the above vid, you'll be reminded or told that we have been in an 'ice age' for millions of years and how brief interglacials are.
This is mainstream thinking, i.e. even according to the 'scientific consensus' the reestablishment of a colder period is long overdue and not something that should surprise anyone.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
ice age today
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2018, 03:27:13 PM »
Youtuber Ice Age Farmer [really like his channel] gives us:
ALERT: Mini Ice Age confirmed? Iceland's glaciers grow for first time in decades

I personally think it's funny i had to start this topic here on the board. Go back to the previous post if you don't understand why.
Ice ages are the norm, interglacials are the exception.
As Ice Age Farmer quotes so aptly from Game of Thrones: "Winter is coming".
Not as dramatic or cinematic as a tornado, tsunami or hurricane perhaps, but (very) long lasting and therefore even deadlier than the beforementioned.
Just sayin'.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2018, 03:37:15 PM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: ICE AGE
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 03:11:04 PM »
Everyone interested in this subject needs to watch this interview:

Causes of the Ice Age and Nova, the Greatest Secret of the United States

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMr-5HHnAmU

Video series 4, Part 1, covers the most important information for anyone on this planet because I will fully explain what causes the ice ages and why they happen immediately after a geomagnetic reversal (Pole shift, polar reversal). The las time it happened was about 12,000 years age and it is estimated that only about 30 fertile females survived and all of us are related to one of them. To ask Questions send them to: info@dieholdfoundation.com. To make contributions to the Diehold Foundation go to www.dieholdfoundation.com. Diehold Foundation is a 501(c) (3) non-profit public science foundation. I will cover the cause of the Ice Ages at the time of Geomagnetic Reversals. The earth does not flip over on itself. Only the magnetic field reverses.

I will explain the mechanism that creates the ice age and ice fields. This information has never been taught before because government felt it was too disruptive to society. Even if you have a degree in geology, astronomy or other related field, you were deliberately never taught this information. You were taught alternate explanations for the phenomena. The research revealed the Greatest Secret the Country has and the CIAs Involvement. You are going to find out what event caused the government to engineer the concealment. I am going to give you the Education you were supposed to have gotten when you went to College. I am going to present this information unblemished and treat all of you like mature adults, but I warn you that this information will scare you and change your life.

I present this information because I want some people to survive the reversal event This series of videos are takes from Chapter 8 in “God’s Day of Judgment, the Real Cause of Global Warming” which can be purchased through www.Amazon.com or the publisher at www.vectorpub.com. The foundations web site www.dieholdfoundation.com has information on this information theory of existence as well as three expeditions to Egypt.

Max
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: ICE AGE
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 08:56:46 PM »
Youtuber Ice Age Farmer [really like his channel] gives us:
ALERT: Mini Ice Age confirmed? Iceland's glaciers grow for first time in decades

I personally think it's funny i had to start this topic here on the board. Go back to the previous post if you don't understand why.
Ice ages are the norm, interglacials are the exception.
As Ice Age Farmer quotes so aptly from Game of Thrones: "Winter is coming".
Not as dramatic or cinematic as a tornado, tsunami or hurricane perhaps, but (very) long lasting and therefore even deadlier than the beforementioned.
Just sayin'.

Socrates, we have had a few ice age discussions on the Town Hall, that said, we needed something current, so thanks for this new Topic.
I just merged most topics from 2011-2018 and put them all into Earth Changes, here. They can exist, side by side:

Merged Ice Age Topics 2011-2018//Are we entering a new mini ice age

https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,2604.15.html#lastPost

- Yowbarb

HUMANITY'S DEEP HISTORY / Advanced Pre Ice Age Civilizations that Vanished From Earth,

Post It All And Let Blog Sort It Out / Last Ice Age took just SIX months to arrive!

What's Lurking in the Future / ICE Age Coming!

PLANET X ASTRONOMY / are we entering a new mini ice age

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW