Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Top Preparedness Websites: Please add your favorites!  (Read 1053 times)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Top Preparedness Websites: Please add your favorites!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2018, 01:17:05 PM »
Here's a quick online food-storage calculator to use as a guideline for prepping.  However, after using the calculator to compute your family's individual needs, you then would need to tabulate all of your food in pounds in order to gauge progress, which may take a bit longer and need to be done on a scratch sheet:

http://readynutrition.com/resources/category/preparedness/calculators/

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 12:22:23 PM »
Here's an at-a-glance preparedness self-assessment tool from Preppersurvivalhomestead.com

Not sure that I would agree with their "No cattle" policy, especially if one has the land for rumen, and also in view of the development of miniature breeds.

Also, not sure if a community really needs a prostitute, with antibiotic-resistant STD's on the rise...

http://prepperssurvivalhomestead.com/2017/04/01/will-you-survive-doomsday-a-quick-guide/
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 02:54:26 PM by R.R. Book »

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2019, 12:00:18 AM »
Here's an at-a-glance preparedness self-assessment tool from Preppersurvivalhomestead.com

Not sure that I would agree with their "No cattle" policy, especially if one has the land for rumen, and also in view of the development of miniature breeds.

Also, not sure if a community really needs a prostitute, with antibiotic-resistant STD's on the rise...

The first/last headings for the Zones table are reversed.
Also, climates after the pole shift will be very different.
Not many locations in North America will have mild climates with good water sources both before and after the pole shift. The only ones that I know of at the moment are SE Utah in the La Sal mountains, and possibly east of there along the Dolores River.  Farmington, New Mexico,  might be a reasonable compromise, but the town will be flooded in the aftertime.  Or further up in elevation at Durango, Colorado (cold winters).

Also, consider seismicity of candidate locations.  The La Sal mountains will be stable, but earthquakes have been happening recently both east and west of there.

And distance from nuclear power plants.
And distance from large cities.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: Top Preparedness Websites
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2019, 05:37:29 AM »

You'd think that with a domain name like "prepper survival homestead" [i.e. seemingly checking all boxes...] they would have a more comprehensive and non-popular [i.e  non-politically correct or 'non-conventional'] approach to something as fundamental as survival. But (yet again) we unfortunately have to come to accept that planetXtownhall is unique in the world... It sucks, i know.

There are YouTube channels i admire and follow, so i guess i must share them here. Let me see... [quite some work]; in alphabetical order:
- 7 Trumpets Prepper
- Backcountry Edge
- Becky's Homestead
- Black Owl Outdoors
- Black Scout Survival
- Bob Hansler
- Brimwood Farm
- Canadian Prepper
- CommsPrepper
- Wilderness Outfitters (Dave Canterbury)
- Epic Gardening
- Far North Bushcraft and Survival
- Essential Craftsman
- TrapperJack Survival
- For This Land
- Fouch Family Farm
- Fowler's Makery & Mischief
- Green Power Science
- Guildbrook Farm

to be continued...
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2019, 05:46:32 AM »
Lots of good material to check out there - thanks Soc!

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2019, 02:11:03 PM »
YEs, Soc, a lot of good info packed into those sites.  I was really taken with the one guy, (?Michael?) Rojas, at GreenPowerScience.com who has a video demonstrating three parabolic reflectors responsible for 3 kilowatts of energy:

GreenPowerScience.com titled "Mylar Blanket Parabolic Solar Array 3 Kilowatt Solar Power Death Ray"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1GV3FIOR6E

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2019, 02:56:17 PM »

Here is one of my favorites:

https://www.bugout.news
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2019, 03:00:33 PM »

This is still available, and quite worthwhile (even at this late date..):

https://www.remoteviewingproducts.com/sanct/order_bundle.cfm
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2019, 04:33:33 PM »
Am really enjoying Deep South Homestead, a Youtube channel co-hosted by the Kings, complete with charming accents and a relaxed "fireside chat" style of presentation:

Enjoy the journey each day on a Southern Homestead.  We are 30 miles north of the Mississippi Gulf Coast and enjoy a year round growing season that includes our greenhouse.  We use old fashioned row cropping, permaculture, hugelkulture, raised beds, containers, vertical planters, and simple foraging from our surrounding to supply our homestead with food. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn0P1Q-lAsIwnIM8wDPCg_g

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW