Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: 'Spiritual Preparedness'  (Read 107 times)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
'Spiritual Preparedness'
« on: November 13, 2018, 05:26:31 AM »
Would love to hear about the Project Camelot interview when you have time to share.
... interview with Inelia Benz.
Perhaps you can 'understand'...
She claims she has never been incarnated before. She claims she 'fought' with the ultimate evil on Earth and then it repented and disappeared from this realm... At which time i was liberated because it was the head of a coven to which i had been affiliated in previous lifetimes... [This is not what she claims; it is my take on the matter. Conceited, i know...]
So, if this interdimentional being left this realm and freed me from his wrath/vengeance [though not freeing me from the wrath/vengeance of the the coven he once led...], i had a chance of becoming free again.
I'm just saying... I have fought battles that most people would find imaginable or unbelievable. Which to me is quaint since they are very real to me... [and had awesome real-world consequences!].
Anyway, so i take these things quite seriously though i'm sure there are billions who would laugh to my face for discussing them. To me it is all quite real. To this day.

P.S. and btw, again, one of the many values of posting on this forum... by finding this interview i learned that she has a youtube channel... Awesome! I had no idea and i'm investigating now [i.e. thanks to your inquiry].
How did you come to learn this information about your past?
10 years ago while i was preparing to move to La Gomera [and ended up living there for 5 months] i learned about a "Spiritual Warrior workshop" taking place somewhere in Amsterdam, where i was living at the time.
I had become interested in such things because i'd become convinced that i was being viciously attacted on subtle levels by my Moroccan wife's family. I did the weekend workshop but the guy doing the workshop was so impressive that i arranged a private session with him, as well. Also because he was impressed with how much i had to deal with in the way of curses stuck in my aura and such [which he dealt with].
In this private session he went into some detail concerning my past and why i was dealing with so much negativity and how i could defend myself against it.
I take his input seriously because of all the things i saw him do during this weekend workshop, because of his story and because of his character. Also, in the following months and years i applied a number of techniques he taught me both during the workshop and in private. It was the beginning of great changes in my life.
Maybe some of his teachings and methods might make a good thread?
How we get from bug-out-gear to here...

- Elementals
- 'Evil' locations

Elementals
We are 'four-dimensional' beings but that doesn't mean that 3-, 2- or even 1-dimensional beings have no consciousness. This is about elementals, one-dimensional beings, but one should understand that 3-dimensional beings like unicorns/gnomes/elves/'little people'/etc. are just as real as we are. And when people see them, that's just as real as one 4-dimensional person seeing another 4-dimensional person.

One-dimensional 'life-forces' can be used to support 4-dimensional life. Air, water, earth, fire; these can be attracted and added into one's aura.
My very limited experience and understanding of these things is very practical and may therefore help you, but you must understand that i acquired this understanding during a weekend workshop [2 x 8 hours] of practice, exposure and theory. Eben.

With intention one can attract an elemental and give it direction/purpose. For instance, i was taught that one can cup one's hands with intention, blow on them and thereby attract an air elemental there. Keep it there with your intention/mind. Give it purpose, i.e. whatever (clear/basic/simple) intention you wish. Then let it go into your aura.
[Okay, i'm not explaining what an aura is at this point... If you don't get that, just close the window.]
This teacher said he extracted some karmic damn or other from my chest [he even needed a tool for this; i'd not seen him use a tool before] but that i'd become sensitive to energies i was not used to. Indeed, when i ventured out into the city (of Amsterdam) after that, i would come home after a few hours in a terrible mood, as if i'd been drained of all of my energy. I had become too sensitive for Amsterdam!
So i started inviting air elementals into my aura to ward off all of these energies. It worked.
I knew, however, that i had to collect these elementals out of my aura at the end of the day and set them free [into Earth, Sun, Moon, whatever] or they would diminish my sensitivity to the world in general.

Brings me to the next trick i learned: dumping your aura.
This is a kinda radical move and the following move is less radical and more-or-less achieves the same end.
Again, intention is key. Grab onto your aura by way of the groin and 'chi' points; twist and lift. Your aura is then (literally) in your hands. You may then send it out to the Sun, to the heavens or into the Earth, just as inspiration drives you. Hell, you can even burn it.
The point is that you are now without aura. It will come back within a day/a few hours, but for this reason this move must not be practiced in the late afternoon, evening or at night, for especially at these times your aura offers you important protection.
Many attacks, however, wind up in your aura and if you are oblivious to such forces, they are inflichting their negative effects constantly. You can search your aura [another technique coming in this post] and deal with such things one at a time, or a kinda shortcut is to just get rid of the whole thing and let your 'soul' rebuild another one from scratch. It will be clean and it's renewed fairly quickly.
Funny; one can notice after dumpting the aura that one tends to bump into things. This is because one is used to dealing with aura and letting it guide you and when it's suddenly gone, one appears clumsy.

The way to search one's aura for negative energies is to use your mind/heart to prob it's edges; it should be like an egg around your body. This is easy to distinguish. Really, it takes no training whatsoever; you can either feel around your own body or around the body of another by moving your hands closer and closer to them. At some point you'll notice a 'difference'... This is where the aura starts/ends.
You can feel around your own aura and where it feels it dissapears, this where it is weak (and falls in). If you focus your intention on this point and latch onto whatever is there causing the weakness, you can latch onto it and deal with it. Keep your intention on whatever is in your hands and do one of the following:
- cast it into the Sun (and let it burn)
- drop it into Earth or matter [especially beneficial when dealing with elementals/forces you wish inside an object, embued with whatever intention you give it]
- zap it with your own energy and intention, ripping it to shreds, blasting it or whatever

Frequently and potentially at the end of every day, one can sit down and imagine all of the treads of your energy that have gone out into the world, connecting to all the people you've had contact with. Imagine these thread as physical things extending out from you; collect them (in your imagination/intention) between your hands/palms; then, using one of your hands like a kind of knife, slice your connection from these threads by consciously and intentionally moving your hand downward to sever your continued affiliation with said energies and connections.

Evil
There is true evil. If you haven't felt true evil yet, i'm not sure whether to envy or lament you... Anyway, it's there. There are points of time and space that we have been warned about never to go near, that when a soul gets sucked into such a place that it will be lost forever.
Evil is real. Evil can be very powerful. Beware. No joke. Ya potentially don't come back from this.

My son wasn't even 2 years old and he was accosted by some evil force; screaming, inconsolable. I'd had some training and did what i could, but to no avail.
What i did not know at the time is that evil entities or energies are usually associated with one particular location. So if we had simply gone away the crisis would've probably ended. [As it was it lasted about half an hour.]

Haunted houses etc. are about locations where energies and entities are focused and trapped. Yes, they can be dealt with, but not all of them.
While i was staying at a house in the hills of La Gomera, the place where i was staying had a ruin next to it. It got sold and the new owners started digging it up, leaving only the original walls.
I was living with a girl at the location at the time and soon we got woken up every night at around 02:00 by the sound of someone shoveling/digging in the garden below.
Now, understand that this is in the hills and the terraces below at night are enveloped in utter darkness at night [which is why so many Gomerans have dogs]. Anyway, i shined my flashlight onto the terraces when i heard the digging, but saw nothing. The girl i was with heard the shoveling, too, so i knew it wasn't my imagination.
Around this time this girl left for a trip and i slept there alone. I started having these dreams into which some entity or other would play a prominent part. At first they were neutral dreams but they became increasingly agressive. One night i woke up after having been attacked in my dream but when i was awake, my chest was in actual physical pain!
That was the straw that broke the camel's back; i did my research (online) and learned that one can and should dispose of such entities and that none[!] of them are benevolent and should be dealt with.
Imagine a window into 'heaven' that leads to eternal bliss/giving/good; open that window and invite the entity in question to that place of forgiveness/release/peace. Lead it there.
I did this and the haunting stopped immediately.

A month or so later i ventured out into the next valley. This is a place where the locals only go during the day when they are allowed to hunt there during one month of the year on Sundays [...]. Anyway, i went there and camped there and noticed that my dreams were haunted by beings and experiences that were agressive and uncomfortable. They felt 'adolescent'.
Anyway, i (of course) tried out the tactics i'd just learned and successfully implemented and all of the dark dreams disappeard.
The following was kinda strange, for one entity appeared to remain, but it actually caused me to have nice dreams. So i let it be and pursued the matter no further...

I also learned an important trick and one that appears to relate to how mainstreamers live today.
Apparently such spiritual entities as just discussed have a problem crossing moving water and this is the reason why people in cities are not generally accosted by them. The water flowing through plumbing moves all the time and in this way these subtle entities cannot. Therefore, ironically [since life in cities is generally so unwholesome], one is protected in modern situations from such forces. However, this does not apply to places where there is no plumbing. Of course if one were to sleep within the area of 2 streams, one would be safe. So that's good to know. In the valley i'm talking about, there's a stream that runs 24/7 all year round and it is easy to split it in two and then find a place to sleep in between the two streams. I haven't done it and settled for the good dreams i had after dealing with the negative entities in said valley.

As a side note [kinda], the island of La Gomera resisted the Spanish with great success when the Spanish started conquering the Canaries 5 centuries ago. Actually, due to it's rugged terrain, the 4 kingdoms managed to hold off the Spanish 100 years after all of the other Canary Islands had been run over.
Finally, the Spanish (more or less) ruled over the island but then there was an incident in which some noble or other was killed by a local. In retaliation the Spanish killed off every single male on the island... So if there was ever a location/place where a massive subtle/spiritual/energetic trauma existed, it might well be the island of La Gomera. God knows what kind of energies i was feeling in this (now) deserted valley, but i felt them as soon as i came over the ridge.

My spiritual teach told me that i had been a 'spiritual assassin' of sorts for the coven i belonged to centuries ago. When i repented and chose for 'the light', i was regarded as a traitor.
He said i'd been feared by royals and the powerful throughout the known world up to that point.
To this day i feel i could delve into such energies, but that it is desastrous for me personally to do so. As as child i even imagined i could rip someones soul apart if they messed with me! I guess now i know where such imaginations stem from.

I've since learned a few things from other great teachers and i believe such powers and forces should be respected/'feared', no matter one's ability to access them. As Adano Ley put it, even if someone cries for help, let them repeat the cry 3 times before offering it; otherwise all kinds of karma and crap could ensue.
These are energies we mere mortal incarnations should not trifle with, but at the same time, if the need is just and clear, they are there for the taking if one has the knowledge and experience to access them.

I don't know if this knowledge should be put out there. I do not know how many people reading these posts are benevolent or adversive to human interests.
This is dangerous/subtle knowledge that can be abused, especially if one does not have a sense of when it should not be used.
Still, this is where and when we all are right now. Hopefully this the place where it will do more good than harm.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 06:49:56 AM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: 'Spiritual Preparedness'
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2018, 06:46:39 AM »
Socrates, Thank you for sharing all of this practical spiritual self-defense information.

Imagine a window into 'heaven' that leads to eternal bliss/giving/good; open that window and invite the entity in question to that place of forgiveness/release/peace. Lead it there.
I did this and the haunting stopped immediately.

Will share that it is possible to remain connected at all times to this sacred place that you describe, to an extent that dark entities avoid one like the plague.  The Goodness is invoked by welcoming its attributes: beauty, purity, kindness, mercy, etc., and by giving thanks even for the tiniest things.  A good idea at bedtime too, to dedicate your personal space and reconnect with that holiest of places before going to sleep.  That Presence especially appreciates it when we take a moment to pray for the liberation or protection of some other living thing in need.

My son wasn't even 2 years old and he was accosted by some evil force; screaming, inconsolable. I'd had some training and did what i could, but to no avail.

One of my sons used to wake up screaming in the middle of the night at that age, so we made it a routine habit to spend the last hour of the day together in family time, either reading a positive book together or watching something conducive to relaxation.  We had only closed-circuit tv - no reception here - so I amassed a carefully selected collection of nurturing or light-weight media such as The Waltons, All Creatures Great and Small, Laurel and Hardy, etc. and the nightmares stopped permanently.

I went there and camped there and noticed that my dreams were haunted by beings and experiences that were agressive and uncomfortable. They felt 'adolescent'.

That may be an important observation.

Apparently such spiritual entities as just discussed have a problem crossing moving water and this is the reason why people in cities are not generally accosted by them.

That seems consistent with pervasive belief among a variety of ancient people about spirit(s) entering and exiting matter through water, e.g. Christ casting an entity into pigs and then driving the pigs to drown in water, forcing the entity to return to wherever it came from.  It would make an interesting project to research the different peoples around the world who hold/held that understanding, as I've also come across it in Native American studies too.

My spiritual teach told me that i had been a 'spiritual assassin' of sorts for the coven i belonged to centuries ago. When i repented and chose for 'the light', i was regarded as a traitor.
He said i'd been feared by royals and the powerful throughout the known world up to that point.
To this day i feel i could delve into such energies, but that it is desastrous for me personally to do so.

Yes, you are no longer that person, but much more evolved now.  That was your own spiritual "adolescence."  :)

even if someone cries for help, let them repeat the cry 3 times before offering it; otherwise all kinds of karma and crap could ensue.

Agreed.  I've mentioned elsewhere that one of my most difficult lessons in life has been not to try and rescue someone with a covert death wish, and apparently more souls harbor one than I might have guessed.

This is dangerous/subtle knowledge that can be abused, especially if one does not have a sense of when it should not be used.
Still, this is where and when we all are right now. Hopefully this the place where it will do more good than harm.

We do seem to be entering a "moment of truth" in Duality, don't we, in which the Dark and Light face one another for the final choice?  Lots of knowledge and wisdom needed at this time.  Thank you so much Soc for going out on a limb and sharing with us!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 07:34:58 AM by R.R. Book »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...