Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: hydrogen / oxygen / carbondioxide therapy  (Read 168 times)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
hydrogen / oxygen / carbondioxide therapy
« on: December 05, 2018, 03:57:29 PM »
Marc Sircus literally wrote the book on sodium bicarbonate uses and went on to publish about the importance of magnesium and other minerals.
Of late he has apparently [podcast one year ago] learned of the importance of the combination of oxygen, carbondioxide and hydrogen.
Practically speaking, your body produces the carbondioxide (while you're exercising) so it's really about adding hydrogen to oxygen therapy. But apparently that makes all the difference. I mean, he's talking about healing cancer in weeks...

Again, practically speaking, there are pills one can buy that produce hydrogen (nowadays). Does this help someone who's bedridden? Not so much. Why?
Because it's the three elemental gasses together that make all the difference and you have to move to create the CO2 that makes O2 safe... [Listen to the podcast; 2nd link.]

We're talking 1st Aid, longevity, endurance... everything.
Basically, we're talking "energy", for hydrogen is that element that is the currency of energy in biology... [it's that big].
Don't know where to go, what to do, who to ask? "Hydrogen" may be your answer.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 03:59:28 AM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: hydrogen / oxygen / carbondioxide therapy
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 06:18:10 PM »
And is it possible that "structured water" is somehow related to all this?

I just read a chapter excerpt from a new book about Nutrition and Integrative Medicine, whose title is something like that.  It covers a lot of nutrigenomics, epigenetics, etc., and at least in the excerpted chapter posted on greenmedinfo.com is discussed structured water, AKA EZ water, AKA "exclusion zone" water.  It is my understanding that it has the formula H3O (IIRC).  If that's not correct, at least I recall the formula had an extra hydrogen in the water molecule.

Interesting to say the least.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2018, 07:55:45 AM »
oxygen, carbondioxide and hydrogen.

Am thinking that my nightly ritual of stirring baking soda into water at bedtime would cover all three of those:

NaHCO3 + H2O → CO2 + H2O + NaOH

Then NaOH neutralized by HCl in stomach acid → NaCl + H2O

Did I do that correctly?

Never thought about it before, but I guess from those equations, am briefly creating lye in my stomach until it is neutralized, which must occur nearly instantaneously in the chemical reaction. :)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 08:17:04 AM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2018, 05:09:13 PM »
oxygen, carbondioxide and hydrogen.

Am thinking that my nightly ritual of stirring baking soda into water at bedtime would cover all three of those:

NaHCO3 + H2O → CO2 + H2O + NaOH

Then NaOH neutralized by HCl in stomach acid → NaCl + H2O

Did I do that correctly?

Never thought about it before, but I guess from those equations, am briefly creating lye in my stomach until it is neutralized, which must occur nearly instantaneously in the chemical reaction. :)
It looks correct, as here are equal numbers of elements on each side of the equation.  I think the "lye" would be quite dilute, don't you?  I remember my granddmother took a little spoon of baking soda, maybe once a day, and I'm not sure exactly the purpose, but it seemed to settle her stomach.  And "they" say baking soda is an excellent buffer.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2018, 06:04:17 PM »
Well, it does help me sleep very soundly at night (which is where I'm heading now)!  :)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
sources of hydrogen / oxygen / carbondioxide
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2018, 07:34:50 AM »
So listening to Dr. Sircus there are apparently a number of natural sources of CO2 and H(ydrogen).
Hydrogen is produced in the gut and CO2 is also realized by breathing slowly.
There are 'machines' in the market that force one to breathe slowly but when one feels sick, one might feel the (natural) urge to let out air slowly.

Of course people make too much of O2 and inadvertently think CO2 must be a culprit, which is ironic since (according to Dr. Sircus) it is is CO2 that makes O2 safe.
Anyway, so when breathing slowly, by force or choice/urge, CO2 levels rise and that can apparently be very beneficial.

Sources of H are less easily achieved and there are pills and machines in the marketplace that produce it; the machines are cheaper than the pills and there are upgrades to machines like the one Dr. Sircus promotes that are more efficient and cost effective.

When i feel very sick i do find myself breathing more slowly, often for an hour on end. It is unpleasant to breathe this way but it's my experience that it takes the edge off.
I need to get me some of these hydrogen pills; perhaps they'll quicken such processes.

On a side note, i once knew (of) this guy who slept with his head covered in his sheets. For this reason people (actually) called him "Mole"... So, apparently Mole had intuited (or something) that extra CO2 was beneficial. [Perhaps sexually; i've heard there's a correlation between acidic blood and morning sexual drive and CO2 is in fact acidic. And then there's the correlation between sexuality and longevity, which is an entirely different topic.]

Me, my whole life, i've been an O2 guy, sleeping next to open windows my whole life, trying to get as much 'fresh air' as possible. Could there be more to the equation? Dr. Sircus' work suggests so.
Apparently CO2 is certainly not the enemy and at times a major benefactor.
Good to know.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2018, 03:09:49 PM »
On a related note, I had quit my full time job and was interviewing for part time work, and went to a research lab for an interview with a doctor studying COPD/emphysema.

The doc said, contrary to what most think, COPD patients do not have trouble getting O2 in to the lungs; rather, they have trouble expelling enough CO2, and thereby have a somewhat skewed ratio of O2:CO2, i.e., have more CO2 than they should, and thus less O2 than they should.

One thing to keep in mind is that low blood oxygen levels can lead to more infections.  Further, it could lead to cancers, as well.  A recent search did show a normal range for blood CO2 levels is 23 to 29 mEq/L of blood.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2018, 06:29:57 AM »
That's really interesting to know Ilinda!

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: December 10, 2018, 05:50:13 PM »
It's not something I know a lot about, but is easy to search!  Plus I remember the research doc talking about partial pressures of O2:CO2.  So much to know!

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...