Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Best Nibiru Observation for 2018 – 11/16/18 Over Russia  (Read 437 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Best Nibiru Observation for 2018 – 11/16/18 Over Russia
« on: December 09, 2018, 11:43:18 AM »
No matter how good a 3rd party observation report is, it can never be as good as a naked eye observation. I know that because after seeing it with my own two eyes last September, the event put a permanent crease in the fabric of my consciousness.

However, this brilliant, at-altitude video report by a young man in Russia is as close to the real thing as you can get. The observation was recorded in two parts on November 16, 2018, by a YouTuber who goes by the moniker, Non Federal Channel.

In the first part of the video, you will see the two original recordings by Non Federal Channel. In the second part, I will present the findings of my detailed analysis. Results include observer commentary, finger flare tests, gamma testing, and camera movements.

For those of you who have been waiting for something to get you centered on preparedness, this could be your call to action. That’s why I also present a new preparedness strategy for those of you who are isolated and paralyzed. You know the drill. Spoiler spouses, family, friends and co-workers scorn you for your awareness.

However, this new strategy is not about changing them. It is about you making a small change in your own direction. One that will enable you to avoid their shortsightedness with their cheerful support.

http://yowusa.com/2018/12/2018-best-nibiru/

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW