Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Signs 30 – Wait and See or Wait and Die  (Read 268 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Signs 30 – Wait and See or Wait and Die
« on: December 10, 2018, 06:15:49 PM »
November 2018 was a bellwether month for both fireballs and earthquakes. As with prior months, the overall trend for record-breaking new highs has not abated.

In Signs 29 – The Power of Distraction, we stated: “The number of total yearly fireballs for 2018 now tops that of 2011 through 2015. Given that November and December are the two months of each year with the highest levels of reporting, it looks to be horse race as to which year holds the highest numbers of all time.”

What you will see in this installment of this series is that the new data for November 2018 is telling us that we’re no longer in a horse race to see if 2018 breaks all previous yearly records for fireballs and earthquakes.

Rather, 2018 is in the last furlong, and unless December 2018 stumbles, we will be announcing in 2019, that 2018 was the worst year on record.

Despite these alarming trends, the abuse those in awareness suffer at the hands of their denier spouses, family, friend, and co-workers continue without relief.

Once such person is a kindly woman by the name of Colleen Simmons who lives in BC, Canada. She recently wrote to me and while it is obvious to see that her message oozes with frustration, that’s not what I see. What I see is with Colleen is also happening to many others now and so I will respond to Colleen publicly in this article, but for now, let’s begin with the data.

http://yowusa.com/2018/12/signs-30-wait-and-see/

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Signs 30 – Wait and See or Wait and Die
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 06:33:41 PM »
Methinks Colleen will appreciate her preps more very shortly...

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...