Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Letter to Readers  (Read 4999 times)

Beachguy

Letter to Readers
« on: November 12, 2009, 07:43:41 AM »
Marshall,
Your open letter to readers was amazing and incredibilly well worded for the sensitive topic at hand.  I wanted to thank you for bring me along with the overall group in the transition to this board.  I'm honored and I hope that I can have helpful input here as we all face the future together.
Gary

Bvann

Re: Letter to Readers
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2009, 10:13:50 AM »
Hey Beachguy,

Would you (or anyone for that mater) please direct me to the letter from Marshall?

Thanks,
fox

Archangel

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 11:47:49 AM »
I missed that letter too!

Beachguy

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 06:09:55 AM »

Archangel

« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 10:02:46 AM »
Thanks for the link.  ;D

Bvann

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 06:45:34 PM »
Thanks Beachguy

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2009, 10:24:41 AM »
Hi Beachguy: Thanks for the great comment on the open letter.  It was hard to write.  Not because of the natural confusion and doubt that always follows a topic of great import, but because so much of it has been artificially created.

Equiano

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2009, 04:22:46 AM »
I have to echo Beachguys comments and thank the team for an inspiring and well written letter. The challenges that lie ahead of us will test us in ways that we struggle to even conceptualize today.... Many of us face seemingly insurmountable obstacles that inhibit our journey through the unsettled waters of the paradigm shift that is in under way around us.

It is in that respect the Townhall always has and always will be a much appreciated and valued port in which civil, informative and challenged discourse can take place. May the community thrive.

Namaste.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW