Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: 2019 Will Be Tumultuous  (Read 209 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
2019 Will Be Tumultuous
« on: December 29, 2018, 03:08:04 PM »
Dear Planet X Town Hall Members:

The coming year ahead will be tumultuous and on many levels. Of immediate concern to me is Krakatoa.

In my book, Being In It For the Species, I discuss the Winter of Ash.  If you look at the attached illustration from the book, you'll see that Krakatoa is the Ring of Fire anchor point for this zone of Earth changes.

Also, for the last few months, I have been doing extensive research on the Q phenomena. I came to this topic with a healthy dose of skepticism,  but now the facts are clear as I see them.  Q is not a hoax.  This is the real deal.

Yeah, yeah, yeah.  I know this will only be greeted with baseless character assignation and ignorant, patronizing personal attacks, but you all know me.  I call it as I see it and I'll be writing more about this next month. 

In the meantime, the year ahead will be hectic and, and with this in mind, I want to publically recognize Barbara Lou Townsend (Yowbarb) our Planet X Town Hall administrator and her brilliant team of moderators.

Barbara first began following me in 2003 and on November 01, 2009, she joined the Planet X Town Hall.  In short order, she became a moderator and then stepped up the plate to become our administrator. Since then, through thick and thin, she has always been there for us and will continue to be so.

Barbara and her moderators continually amaze me with their professionalism and dedication to the mission.  So I am asking all of you members, to please show them a little love. 

As for me, to Barbara and her moderators, LOTS AND LOTS OF BIG LOVE FROM MARSHALL. I thank God for each and everyone one of you. 

God bless, Marshall

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: 2019 Will Be Tumultuous
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 06:11:42 PM »
As for me, to Barbara and her moderators, LOTS AND LOTS OF BIG LOVE FROM MARSHALL. I thank God for each and everyone one of you.

God bless, Marshall

Same to you Marshall!  Many thanks to you for providing a framework for us to come together as a community to learn from one another!

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2018, 07:17:55 AM »
Dear Planet X Town Hall Members:

In the meantime, the year ahead will be hectic and, and with this in mind, I want to publically recognize Barbara Lou Townsend (Yowbarb)...

Barbara first began following me in 2003 and on November 01, 2009, she joined the Planet X Town Hall.  In short order, she became a moderator and then stepped up the plate to become our administrator. Since then, through thick and thin, she has always been there for us and will continue to be so.

God bless, Marshall
Marshall, thank you for creating this site where we can exchange information and ideas along many themes, and also many thanks for recognizing Barb, as she has been a great teacher, friend, leader, and role model for all of us, moderators and non-mods alike.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2018, 07:45:56 AM »
many thanks for recognizing Barb, as she has been a great teacher, friend, leader, and role model for all of us

Seconded!  :)

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...