Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Book ENERGY MEDICINE  (Read 1014 times)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Book ENERGY MEDICINE
« on: June 27, 2010, 02:01:54 PM »
I bought the book 'Energy Medicine' by Donna Eden (1998) two or three years ago but did not take it seriously at that time.  I thought that it was just a compendium of accupressure procedures.  But then I picked it up again recently and have been studying it seriously, and now I really appreciate it.  The author has a lot of experience helping clients and teaching classes.  The book is well organized, the material is well presented, and the examples are striking in many cases.

The book discusses eight energy systems of the human body: meridians, chakras, the aura, the Celtic Weave, the basic grid, the five rythms, the triple-warmer, and the "strange flows".  The author sees all of the energy systems in a person, and she even sees seven layers in each of the seven chakras.  Other chapters: Energy is All There Is, Energy Testing, Keeping Your Energies Humming, Illness, Pain, Swimming in Electrmagnetic Currents, and Setting Your Habit Field for Optimum Health and Performance.

Some of the procedures refer to single elements of an energy system -- e.g, one meridian or one chakra -- and other procedures incorporate elements of two or more systems.  Several procedures will be particularly useful during the time of 2012-PX events.  For example: How To Nip an Illness in the Bud,  How to Overcome Despair, How to Escape the Grip of Fear, How to Concentrate Amid Fear or Stress, How to Get Back in Control if You Feel Hysterical, How to Restore Peace After a Bad Dream, and opening the third eye to sense danger.

The procedures involve tapping, pressing, twisting, or holding points, tracing lines, movements, deep breathing, and some visualizations.

She teaches muscle testing in the chapter on Energy Testing, but I will use my dowsing tool instead.  Then I won't need to involve another person.  I will also augment most of the procedures by "running energy" (sending Chi) at the same time.  The book does not mention any of those techniques (e.g, Reiki, Quantum Touch, Pranic Healing), altho Chi, Prana and other terms for the same thing are mentioned once.  I will also add Alpha-enhancing (brain-wave) techniques whenever possible.  There are a few typos in the book, but it will still be one of the few books that I will keep handy.

mjoy

• Members
Re: Book ENERGY MEDICINE
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2010, 02:44:57 AM »
Oh, this sounds like a really helpful book to have, thank you for sharing it with us!  Jim, what sort of dowsing tool do you use?  When one muscle-tests, one does not necessarily need another person.   I use either my fingers, or if I believe I need more confirmation, I use a big muscle like the quads.  I do not always have a bio-tenser, or pendulum with me, you see.  But I gots me 2 hands and 2 legs.  ;D
Bye for now, and thanks again for the book-tip.
Mary

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Book ENERGY MEDICINE
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2010, 08:53:58 AM »
Mjoy said: "Jim, what sort of dowsing tool do you use?"

I use the BioTensor flexible rod.  I am happy with it so far.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!