Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: The Impending “Solar Flash”  (Read 671 times)

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
The Impending “Solar Flash”
« on: January 08, 2019, 03:00:50 PM »
GREAT new series by Ben Davidson

Impending Solar Flash Event Supported by Scientific Studies & Insider Testimony!!

https://www.exopolitics.org/impending-solar-flash-event-supported-by-scientific-studies-insider-testimony/

In a six-part series of videos titled Earth Catastrophe Cycle, Ben Davidson, founder of Space Weather News, presented multiple scientific studies of “micronova” (aka “solar flash”) events that recur in human history, and the subsequent pole shifts that haven taken place on a cyclic basis. The scientific data confirms that micronova events are common occurrences in our galaxy, and such events span Earth’s history, are associated with pole shifts, yet the evidence has been suppressed by government authorities for decades.

In part 4 of his video series, Davidson presents scientific studies showing how “micronovas” have been observed occurring in multiple stars by astronomers. “Micronova” is Davidson’s term for a supernova type event that is not large enough to exhaust or destroy the star generating it, but large enough to devastate nearby planets. He said:

What is a micronova? It’s not a supernova, it’s not even really a nova, as it is like the little sister of the nova, one that can affect the entire world but not completely destroy it.

Davidson’s video shows evidence that such micronova events are a cyclic part of the life of a star, and includes the following list of 10 known recurring nova events observed in the Milky Way.

In a six-part series of videos titled Earth Catastrophe Cycle, Ben Davidson, founder of Space Weather News, presented multiple scientific studies of “micronova” (aka “solar flash”) events that recur in human history, and the subsequent pole shifts that haven taken place on a cyclic basis. The scientific data confirms that micronova events are common occurrences in our galaxy, and such events span Earth’s history, are associated with pole shifts, yet the evidence has been suppressed by government authorities for decades.

In part 4 of his video series, Davidson presents scientific studies showing how “micronovas” have been observed occurring in multiple stars by astronomers. “Micronova” is Davidson’s term for a supernova type event that is not large enough to exhaust or destroy the star generating it, but large enough to devastate nearby planets. He said:

What is a micronova? It’s not a supernova, it’s not even really a nova, as it is like the little sister of the nova, one that can affect the entire world but not completely destroy it.

Davidson’s video shows evidence that such micronova events are a cyclic part of the life of a star, and includes the following list of 10 known recurring nova events observed in the Milky Way.

In an interview, Goode gave details about what he had been told during a December 2017 visit to a secret moon base called Lunar Operations Command [LOC] about multiple solar flash events that have been predicted by different groups and their timing:

I have said for a while that I was told that it was not one solar event but a series of events that led up to one large event. During my meeting on the LOC… I was told that the Elite had expected the final “solar sneeze” [solar flash] to occur at the end of this Solar Minimum period (2018/2019 from their estimates). “Are we officially in Solar Minimum?” was the question of one of the people present. To my dismay that question went unanswered as the people being briefed were paying very close attention to this particular topic.

The Elite began moving underground in large numbers based on this probable timeline. The “Programs” had used probable future technology to nail down the time of Alien and Suppressed Technology Disclosure and The Solar Event. None of them agreed on what the Solar Event would be as many thought it would be a flash that would turn them into ascended light beings while others expected it to be a terrible day for the planet Earth…. The “Egg Heads” and the Smart Glass Pads described all of this occurring in the 2018-2023/24 time window.

Goode said that he also received information from another source, the Anshar, who claim to be the descendants of time travelers from our future. This meant that their ancestors had lived through the upcoming solar flash event(s) and passed down its effects through historical records, which were carried into the Earth’s distant past by the Anshar to maintain the current timeline. Goode explains what the Anshar had told him:

The flashes (not necessarily all flashes are visible) that have been occurring will build up to one large solar event. The Anshar described a major Solar Event in their past (Our Future?) that was very much like the “full circumference mass coronal ejection” that I described being one of the scientific theories about the Solar Event.

They described the solar blast being so powerful that it caused a physical pole shift on the Earth of several degrees. They described the atmosphere being breached by the CME [Coronal Mass Ejection] in the Northern Hemisphere which caused massive fires that wipe out a large area and in doing so knocks out all technology on the planet. There was a fair amount of loss of life in the actual event.

Goode’s information is very helpful since it provides intelligence data from secret space program scientists and Inner Earth beings who are monitoring solar activity, and are also aware of records detailing solar flashes or micronova from Earth’s history. This complements the scientific data compiled by Davidson which substantiates micronovas as a recurring phenomenon for many stars in our galaxy, including our own sun.

This take us to another key element of Davidson’s Earth Catastrophe Cycle series, which Goode’s classified sources provide complementary information. This concerns the predicted micronova or solar flash being a trigger for a geophysical pole shift that could be catastrophic for many regions of the planet.

Max
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: The Impending “Solar Flash”
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2019, 03:58:17 PM »
Here is an episode where David ties together  many of the things we have been talking about here, where in 2017 our Suns nearest neighbor (Porxima Centauri) went gave off the biggest “solar flash” ever recorded ..

https://www.gaia.com/video/solar-flash-ascensionenergetics?fullplayer=feature

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 05:25:59 AM »
This is coming up as a dead link.  Do you have another route to it?

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 02:55:57 PM »

You probably need a Gaia.com subscription to watch this particular episode of Wisdom Teachings.. Its only $0.99 for the first month (cancel at any time) and well worth it ..  ;)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 03:53:40 PM »
It's temptingly inexpensive, but am thinking that since you and Ilinda both subscribe, maybe it might help to keep our Town Hall news well-balanced if part of us continue to focus our studies on other sources?  It does take some hours of the day to comb through all the non-subscription material... ???

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 07:37:37 PM »

You probably need a Gaia.com subscription to watch this particular episode of Wisdom Teachings.. Its only $0.99 for the first month (cancel at any time) and well worth it ..  ;)
The link may have been sent by a member to a non-member, and these free links are only good for 24 hours.  With my subscription, I get to send three videos to friends (free), but another friend said she has never seen any mention in her gaia pages of friends being able to see them for free.  There must be different offers at different times.

Anyway, I have been feeling that gaia is well worth the little money it costs.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2019, 06:22:29 AM »
Since I have my hands full with all the material I'm reading and summarizing for Town Hall, am needing to simplify.  Would those of you who already subscribe to Gaia be willing to take and post notes to Town Hall when you read or listen to something that you find worth sharing?

It would be so appreciated!  :)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2019, 09:53:53 AM »
Hopefully next time I summarize a given Gaia.com video, I'll post the series# and episode#.

Within the past few days I watched in series 4, an episode with Corey Goode about how the government trolls are spending a lot of time (that's what they are hired to do) spreading disinformation, as well as creating fake online personas, sometimes they will create multiple persona, and have them argue with one another.   It's amazing the lengths the government will go to, in order to lead people astray, give them bogus information, and in general be a total online nuisance who does nothing but spread and create discord.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2019, 11:05:12 AM »
All the while probably being paid with our hard-earned tax dollars, am guessing  ::)

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2019, 12:51:45 PM »
t's amazing the lengths the government will go to, in order to lead people astray, give them bogus information, and in general be a total online nuisance who does nothing but spread and create discord.

Not necessarily gov't employees or elected officials.  Non-gov't Dark Cabal operatives pay for a lot of trouble-making.  Within gov'ts, it's Deep State vs. Patriots in many countries.  Deep State operatives are controlled by non-gov't Dark Cabal elements world-wide.  Complex web, many sub-groups interacting, incl. non-humans in multiple densities.  Long history.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2019, 06:56:49 AM »
Here is a couple of very good videos by Ben on the possibility of our Sun experiencing “MicroNova” events.

This could very well be what the upcoming “Solar Flash” is going to be..

(MUCH bigger than just a large X-flair)

Earth Catastrophe Cycle | SOLAR MICRONOVA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTUJ7GtEx0Y

Earth Catastrophe Cycle | SOLAR MICRONOVA II

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vKwu9AqX8c

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2019, 05:47:22 PM »
Would a giant solar flash be equivalent to a giant CME?  I'm sort of in the dark about the differences, if any.

Jimfarmer

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2019, 12:39:56 AM »
Would a giant solar flash be equivalent to a giant CME?  I'm sort of in the dark about the differences, if any.

CME means Coronal Mass Ejection, so is composed of electrons, protons, and/or neutrons, not electromagnetic radiation.  A flash would presumably be radiation only, but a micronova would be both, I suppose.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW