Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: WILDFIRES, other fires, 2019  (Read 1570 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
WILDFIRES, other fires, 2019
« on: January 08, 2019, 06:59:30 PM »
New Topic:  WILDFIRES, other fires, 2019

Currently only one wildfire on the global incident map for the US, in Kentucky.

http://fires.globalincidentmap.com/home.php 

Here's the link to the news story:
First Kentucky forest fire of 2019 reported in Hazard

https://www.wtvq.com/2019/01/07/first-kentucky-forest-fire-2019-reported-hazard/

HAZARD, Ky. (WTVQ)-The Kentucky Division of Forestry reported a forest fire Monday afternoon in the Grapevine Creek Road area of Hazard in Perry County.
The Grapevine Volunteer Fire Department is protecting houses in the area, according to officials.
This is the first officially reported forest fire of 2019, according to the state.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: WILDFIRES, other fires, 2019
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2019, 03:55:11 AM »
Keeping folks in Alberta and British Columbia in prayers, as well as in the state of Washington, for safety from wildfires:

https://globalnews.ca/news/5334956/alberta-wildfire-high-level-grows/

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2019, 05:30:24 PM »
Perhaps the "other fires" in the title of this thread ought to be highlighted for this post:

Daniel Cannon of LogicBeforeAuthority has posted ten films in a row based upon satellite imagery which documents seven simultaneous explosions in California that have resulted in new wildfires.  As he points out, how could this possibly be a natural occurrence?  I'd appreciate any explanations to the contrary...

Here was the first of the ten films:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljhzYXTyTr4

While I realize that truth seeking community members are scrambling to sift fact from fiction right now and understand what is taking place, it seems that a consensus may be forming that something is not quite right, at a minimum.

He is warning to get loved ones out of there now.

Time for lots of prayer...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2019, 11:08:48 PM »
Keeping folks in Alberta and British Columbia in prayers, as well as in the state of Washington, for safety from wildfires:

https://globalnews.ca/news/5334956/alberta-wildfire-high-level-grows/

Amen to that...

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2019, 11:12:48 PM »
how could this possibly be a natural occurrence?

At a superficial level:  perhaps a wide-area EMF beam, or other type of energy wave, hit the Earth and caused reactions at all susceptible locations simultaneously.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2019, 11:16:45 PM »
Perhaps the "other fires" in the title of this thread ought to be highlighted for this post:

Daniel Cannon of LogicBeforeAuthority has posted ten films in a row based upon satellite imagery which documents seven simultaneous explosions in California that have resulted in new wildfires.  As he points out, how could this possibly be a natural occurrence?  I'd appreciate any explanations to the contrary...

Here was the first of the ten films:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljhzYXTyTr4

While I realize that truth seeking community members are scrambling to sift fact from fiction right now and understand what is taking place, it seems that a consensus may be forming that something is not quite right, at a minimum.

He is warning to get loved ones out of there now.

Time for lots of prayer...

Well if humans caused those explosions, - wow what an evil deed.
i can't imagine who that could possibly benefit....
it costs the government huge amounts of money to try and put out those fires...
i do know some of the worst CA fires have been proven to be arson and the perpetrators are almost always caught.

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2019, 11:51:36 PM »
i can't imagine who that could possibly benefit

Those wanting to acquire abandoned properties.

Those wanting to destroy USA.

Those wanting to eliminate or enslave humanity.

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2019, 01:13:34 AM »
From "ZetaTalk Chat Q&A for October 31, 2019"  at http://www.zetatalk.com/ning/31oc2019.htm
[start excerpts]
[Q]  Are the power cuts in California a test of sorts or do they have an ulterior motive? ...
[A]  The pattern for California wildfires in 2018 showed they occurred along the San Andreas Fault Line during the Carr Fire in July due to tension along the fault line caused by the tightening of the N American bow. Then in again in Paradise in October due to heat from plate subduction. The ground in both cases was hot to the melting point due to heat from pressure and friction. Hot and melting Earth is legend in some parts of the globe during prior Pole Shifts, and the West Coast of the US is one such locale.

PG&E was blamed for the Paradise fire, and forced to pay a huge fine. Thus it should not be a surprise that PG&E is taking defensive steps to avoid such lawsuits in the future. Nibiru and the 7 of 10 Plate Movements were at fault for both these 2018 fires. But since Nibiru is at present a forbidden word, its presence and pending passage not admitted by the authorities, PG&E anticipates being blamed for all future 2019 fires, and thus is taking every possible step to appear blame free.

Hot dry Diablo winds, the Santa Anna winds coming from the East, are notorious for encouraging dry underbrush to burn. This is the primary excuse being used by PG&E, but they are monitoring other factors and are likely to repeat blackouts whenever hot Earth is detected. Anticipate fires springing up in the blackout regions, even during the blackouts. Until Nibiru is admitted, the blame will shift from PG&E to the usual suspects – arson, camp fires, tossed cigarettes, or lightning strikes.
[end excerpts]

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2019, 05:23:48 AM »
All of that makes sense to me Jim, except for one thing:

How does it explain buildings burning to the ground while trees in the immediate surroundings remained untouched?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2019, 09:20:11 AM »

Well, of course that is true. Those people would benefit.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2019, 09:23:44 AM »
I'd like to see some kind of investigation into the origin of those explosions.
I do know there are mining, fracking operations close to volcanic areas, and close to faultlines in CA. Dutchsince has talked about it... Wondering if those could cause explosions of those size? They do look big in the satellite images posted by LogicBeforeAuthority.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2019, 09:25:58 AM »

Jim, well, of course that is true. Those people would benefit. Also true there are people that evil... I'm not saying that is what caused the wildfires. But yes anything is possible.
Also I did mention arson has been found to be the cause of some of CA;'s biggest fires and most of the time the perpetrators were caught. Some were caused by campfires illegally set and not extinguished... of course none of those "usual" arson methods would cause those explosions.

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2019, 12:09:32 PM »
All of that makes sense to me Jim, except for one thing:

How does it explain buildings burning to the ground while trees in the immediate surroundings remained untouched?

That happened in a previous episode; did it happen this time also?  (I don't remember seeing that in the video.)

Those anomalies would have been caused by Directed Energy Weapons, presumably.  The Dark Cabal has access to those.

However, even zetatalk (and many other Galactics who are channeled) tell us what they think will make us think what they think that we should think at this time, and which changes as processes progress.  In order to be effective in their mission to assist us, they do have to avoid going beyond the credibility limit of the lower quartile of the target audience.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2019, 05:48:33 AM »
Since ascended beings are incapable of lying, one would assume that whatever they want us to think should be true, if they are indeed ascended...
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 12:13:10 PM by R.R. Book »

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2019, 01:33:58 PM »
Since ascended beings are incapable of lying

Ascended is not the same as higher density, necessarily.  Our souls, which occupy our 3D bodies, are of a higher density, but our 3D bodies are not ascended (yet).  We have other non-3D body parts also.  E.g, chakras.

Certain Service-To-Self entities are in 4D, at least, and possibly in 5D also, at least.

But altho Ascended Masters etc. don't deceive to harm, could they not still misrepresent certain things in order to help us?  The Zetas, for example, have admitted to telling "white lies" in certain circumstances.

I have noticed a trend in channeled messages over the years.  At first they were all sweetness and light, and some still are, but many now are more realistic and sometimes speak of actual problems and conflicts that confront us.

Some channeled sources have never been human.  E.g, the Federation of Light that Blossom Goodchild channels.  Are they ascended?

Some channeled sources do not agree with others.

Some channeled sources get it wrong.  E.g, the infamous prediction by the Federation of Light about landing on Earth on October 8, 2008.  It didn't happen, and neither did their predicted Pillars of Light some years later.  Matthew Ward has been mistaken a few times.

I remember reading more than one channeled message in which the source admitted to not understanding the situation "on the ground" sufficiently.

I interpret the situation as a bunch of well-meaning but fallible higher-density entities trying to drag us thru a long training program.  The lessons are necessarily over-simplified at first but gradually become more realistic as both we and they progress.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW