Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: The 12,000 Year Cycle  (Read 876 times)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Dr. August Dunning
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2019, 06:34:26 PM »
Ben mentions that any of these signs would be a warning to get to safety, but what exactly constitutes safety in that situation?
Dr. Dunning is talking about ancient accounts by survivors of a previous 'global' cataclysm. Similar information i have found in 2 books:
- Velikovsky's Worlds in Collision
- Paul LaViolette's Earth Under Fire
I'd like to find more information from Dr. August Dunning but my online search had no results.

From what i've read from LaViolette and Velikovsky, the survivors all crawled out of caves after a while. Based on that, i'd say a good cave constitutes safety [obviously stocked with enough food so you don't resort to cannibalism, also commonly mentioned in ancient accounts, as well as seeds, tools, good animals, etc. You get my drift].
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: The 12,000 Year Cycle
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2019, 04:18:27 PM »
Ben mentions that any of these signs would be a warning to get to safety, but what exactly constitutes safety in that situation?  Perhaps he'll make a separate video soon in completing the series.

Both Ben and Dr. Vogt will be making additional videos soon and should be forthcoming shortly ..

What they have said so far is it “depends” on which part of the earth that you are on when the Sun goes Nova..

If you are on the side not facing the Sun your “odds of surviving” go up dramatically, if you are on the side facing the Sun, that’s an entirely different matter ..

I'd like to find more information from Dr. August Dunning but my online search had no results.

Here is a couple of videos from his past appearance(s) at “OTF”, enjoy:

Observing the Frontier (Phoenix) - August Dunning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT-r1TY9cUw

Habitat Crisis | Dr. August Dunning [OTF2017]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtTVIu85E-0

Based on that, i'd say a good cave constitutes safety [obviously stocked with enough food so you don't resort to cannibalism, also commonly mentioned in ancient accounts, as well as seeds, tools, good animals, etc. You get my drift].

I agree 100% about this, maybe a good topic for a new thread!!  ;)

Max.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2019, 05:34:48 PM »
Ben mentions that any of these signs would be a warning to get to safety, but what exactly constitutes safety in that situation?  Perhaps he'll make a separate video soon in completing the series.

What they have said so far is it “depends” on which part of the earth that you are on when the Sun goes Nova..

If you are on the side not facing the Sun your “odds of surviving” go up dramatically, if you are on the side facing the Sun, that’s an entirely different matter ..
Max.
In one of the episodes in Season 7 of Cosmic Disclosure on gaia.com, (watched last night) they talked about the "solar flash" and it was indicated that it is thought that parts of Europe will bear the brunt of it.  But as we know, things can change, and sources can be wrong.  But either way, a cave would seem a bit safer than standing outside!

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2019, 03:21:18 PM »
Here is a good interview with Dr. Velikovsky, well worth watching ..

Immanuel Velikovsky interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WVxYjx9dRg

Max.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2019, 02:04:35 PM »
Interesting video detailing many large cave systems 12,000 years on (or older) focusing on Europe and the Mediterranean) , which matches up quite closley when the Sun went Nova 12,000 years ago ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOHP92rX220

12,000 Year Old Underground Tunnels Discovered

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2019, 07:54:01 AM »
Ben Davidson (and company) discuss a new scientific paper that gives new dramatic evidence for the Micor-Nova event in their weekly podcast (Fly-On-The-Wall):

https://suspicious0bservers.org/fotw/fotw-february-9-2019/

This could only be caused by a HUGE release of energy from the Sun ..

Rare cosmological events recorded in muscovite mica

https://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1902/1902.00354.pdf

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2019, 02:46:23 PM »
Wow the Chinese must REALLY be taking notice of Ben Davidson’s “Catastrophe Series” and Dr. Vogts “Diehold Foundation” videos on You Tube !!

China challenges Hollywood with own sci-fi blockbuster

Wandering Earth on track to be one of highest-grossing films in country’s history

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2019/feb/11/china-first-blockbuster-sci-fi-film-wandering-earth

Described as a cross between Armageddon and 2001: A Space Odyssey, the film is seen by some as the dawn of Chinese sci-fi – a genre that has long been dominated by Hollywood. Several other Chinese-made sci-fi films are due to debut this year, including Shanghai Fortress, about an alien invasion, and Pathfinder, which follows a spaceship that has crashed on a deserted planet.

Set in the distant future, the governments of Earth, confronted with annihilation from an unstable sun, have strapped thrusters on to the planet, ejecting it out into the universe in search of a new home. But as the Earth approaches Jupiter, a malfunction in the system puts it on course to crash into the planet.

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: 'Wandering Earth'
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2019, 07:41:46 AM »
Described as a cross between Armageddon and 2001: A Space Odyssey[/i][/b]
Sounds like it should be: "Cross between Armageddon, 2012: A Space Odyssey & Space 1999"...
 :D

https://suspicious0bservers.org/fotw/fotw-february-9-2019/
Funny that according to the above vid our SuspiciousObservers friend appears to have learned of Robert Felix recently whereas i've learned of him a decade ago and only recently learned of Douglas Vogt... It's just funny. In the end, though, we seem to reach the same conclusions.

Ice Ages are real. A ~12,000-year cycle is real.
To be fair, though, there was new info here i'm very happy with. For one, because i've been struggling with the variations between 11.5/12/13.000-year cycles; this vid gives a better explanation than Robert Felix did in his original Red Ice Radio interview [unfortunately no long available on YouTube; if you find the audio, it's the first one].
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 09:03:18 AM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2019, 05:18:35 PM »
Very interesting new video from Doug on what causes the Ice Ages (and how its covered up):

Causes of the Ice Ages Series 4, Part 4D Part B. An Asteroid did not Cause the Ice Age

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LmCyDp0RDI

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2019, 05:04:58 PM »
GREAT new video from Ben Davidson on preparing for what is about to take place.

Love the idea mentioned on “subterranean mushroom cultivation” … will add some links about this in the other thread…

Earth Catastrophe Cycle | Lucky Head Start

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_EG0TzOTfw

Max.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2019, 04:41:15 AM »
Interesting that lots of Truth Community members are mentioning Dr. Vogt now - he has made quite an impact.

Also interesting that black glass deposits equate with scorched soil, and orange glass equates with pieces of the solar shell itself!

His list of items to have on hand:

Small solar panels with USB plugin

Radio

Flashlight

Edible and useful plants

Farmers Almanac (some in the Appalachians say that this is no longer entirely accurate with earth changes in progress)

Medical text

Books on practical skills

Like Jim suggests, meditation skills  - Ben recommends this film:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3_Rg7yoMsE

Mushroom cultivation kit

His practical plan for whenever evident changes happen to the sun (expansion, crust-formation, etc.):

1. Gather his family and pets immediately

2. Get to shelter, possibly visiting the store one last time en route

3. Load the Faraday cage with delicate electronics.  Don't bother with cell phone and Internet electronics, he says.

More soon...
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 05:27:01 AM by R.R. Book »

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2019, 08:38:00 AM »
Good summary “R.R” thanks for posting!  ;)

Interesting that lots of Truth Community members are mentioning Dr. Vogt now - he has made quite an impact

Dr. Vogt was on a special panel discussion last weekend a Observing the Frontier 2019 with Ben Davidson hopefully they will make that publicly available soon..

Max

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2019, 10:20:17 AM »
Looking forward to hearing how that conference turned out!

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2019, 05:11:00 PM »
Looking forward to hearing how that conference turned out!

Here ya go!!  ;)

Earth Catastrophe Cycle | Observing the Frontier

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ui6BLAyXLZA

Episode 19 | Dr. Anthony Peratt & Ben Davidson @ Observing the Frontier 2019.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #29 on: Today at 10:25:30 AM »
That was almost as good as a front row seat at the conference Max!

Attaching a few more screenshots below. 

Nova scale was from around 8:00

Apollo 13 mission patch with the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse was from around 31:45

List of earth cultures with ancient documentation of cyclical novas @ around 35:45

His comment that Western science has behaved condescendingly toward the records of these civilizations, dismissing them as "made-up" mythology, was so true!

Question: Does Ben's closing comment about evidence that a micro-nova from the past affected Europe and North America mean that the odds are a bit reduced that we'll be in the line of fire again next time?  Not that I'd wish that on others, of course...
« Last Edit: Today at 11:19:49 AM by R.R. Book »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW