Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Galactic Superwaves  (Read 1866 times)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Galactic Superwaves
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2019, 05:28:40 AM »
I'm so sorry that you had that experience with your brother's accusation, Soc.

Does your ending to that last post suggest that a few enlightened ones are able to break out of the cycles completely?  Does the superwave come into play?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 05:50:56 AM by R.R. Book »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2019, 05:56:51 AM »
From Solani:

I used to drive my math teachers batty when I'd look at some formula/math problem and write the answer without providing the path to how I got to that answer. Pulled my grades down quite a lot as it was required to show on paper HOW, one had come to the right answer...

Sounds like an example of the student being brighter than the instructor... ;)

Solani

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2019, 01:12:02 PM »
From Solani:

I used to drive my math teachers batty when I'd look at some formula/math problem and write the answer without providing the path to how I got to that answer. Pulled my grades down quite a lot as it was required to show on paper HOW, one had come to the right answer...

Sounds like an example of the student being brighter than the instructor... ;)

No, not necessarily brighter, just able to think in different ways and not set to just ONE (mainstream) mindset of how things can be done.

//Solani
~In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...~
~I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change... I am changing the things I cannot accept~

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: subtle matters...
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2019, 03:05:45 PM »
About a year ago i had a 'talk' with my eldest brother [nine years my elder; you can imagine the dynamics...] Anyway, i was kinda testing him and brought up all kind of considerations. In the end his replies all boiled down to this pseudo-newage crap that all was determined by 'angels'. Hey; whatever helps you sleep at night.
What this experience taught me was how people you seemingly know might actually be about matters you'd thought too mundane to consider...

This eldest brother insulted me quite severely (on this occasion) concerning the loss of my daughter and how it was my fault that i'd lost her... [I have not spoken to this nincompoop since]
Anywho, my point being that insane/childish/slave folk make up all kinds of crap to validate their sad existence but none of this ultimately reflects on actual life.

My point here being that people make up all kinds of crap regarding existence and 'survival' but that in the end there is only 'reality'... and that gets really really personal.
It is only a 'select few' that can transcend such mundane considerations and go on to more subtle matters.

Ultimately we must find the answer to the question: Do i leave 'them' behind or die with them?...
'They' will die. Eben.
What will you do in lieu of that? That is the ultimate question for humans cursed/blessed with empathy: will you die for the few billion crazies alive today or live for the potential trillions of trillions to be?
Soc, your experience with your eldest brother is reminiscent of our friend, the "radical priest" as his colleagues call him, who said he finally had to tell his abusive sister to "stop beating me up with your Bible".  She was doing the same thing to him that your brother did to  you.

But you both came through better prepared to meet the world than the two abusers would be.

MadMax

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2019, 03:24:47 PM »
I posted this in another thread it is a "must watch" to learn about how the Galactic Superwaves trigger a magnetic reversal ..

Part 21 | The rest of Chan Thomas' book. The hiding of plasma universe concepts and triggering of catastrophe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB1nR8yOP8s
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2019, 03:45:47 PM »
He seems to be saying that since the shift is already in progress, it might be independent of the superwave and on a separate built-in time clock?

However, we've twice or thrice now seen massive waves on the GOES satellite imagery, so might we be receiving more than one superwave?

Kudos to D'Amico and Long for recovering Chan's document!

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: suspiciousobservers
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2019, 08:51:36 AM »
I posted this in another thread it is a "must watch" to learn about how the Galactic Superwaves trigger a magnetic reversal ..

Part 21 | The rest of Chan Thomas' book. The hiding of plasma universe concepts and triggering of catastrophe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB1nR8yOP8s
Am downloading all now; thanks for the reminder, bro.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW