Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: When Will We See Planet X?  (Read 1415 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
When Will We See Planet X?
« on: March 23, 2019, 04:24:24 PM »
Those who have followed my Planet X research over the years know that I have never made a definite "when" prediction up till now.  With this article, I will give you a simple, direct answer to the question," when will we see Planet X?"

Having made a naked eye, corroborated personal observation of Planet X on September 9, 2018, I can unequivocally say that I've seen Planet X with my own eyes.

Unfortunately, there was not enough time to take a picture, so the best I can say is that my observation is a 'compelling eyewitness account.' That and a dollar will buy you a cold cup of coffee because, in the final analysis, it comes down to what those who have yet to see Planet X with their own eyes choose to believe or not believe.

This is a tough situation if you're not doing your own homework?  This guy that says that and that gal says this, and so it goes, etc. etc. etc.  As you sort all of that out, what is the eventual sum total of all these you gotta believe me click-bait observation reports and their shoot-from-the-hip analysis?  Pure, unadulterated useless pap.

Ergo, when answering the question "when will we see Planet X?" how are you to know the difference between this answer you'll get in this article and the pap we see smeared across social media platforms by reckless opportunists and paid disinformationalsts?

Dear reader, this is a damn good question, and it presents a real problem, so let's work together to find an answer that resonates with you.  Or in other words, let's work the problem together. Both in terms of science and observations.  This way, when I answer the question, "when will we see Planet X?", you'll have an answer you can understand and which offers much-needed clarity.

https://yowusa.com/2019/03/when-will-we-see-planet-x/

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: When Will We See Planet X?
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2019, 04:48:12 PM »
Good summary and visuals! 

Does anyone know whether Bob Dean is still living?  Haven't seen any interviews of him for a good while now.

ilinda

Re: When Will We See Planet X?
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2019, 06:26:35 PM »
Also thoroughly enjoyed the newly posted article and videos.  Saw some footage that was new to me, which made it extra interesting.  It's getting impossible to debunk now.

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW