Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Danger lurking in National Parks and other camping facilities  (Read 237 times)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
This topic aims to document national parks where people have died or gone missing, as well as those experiencing earth changes which may pose an increased risk to campers.

Please add as you're able  :)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 01:36:46 PM by R.R. Book »

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Danger lurking in National Parks and other camping facilities
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2019, 11:24:56 AM »
Basic map of national parks in the U.S.:

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2019, 11:29:53 AM »
Clusters of persons who have gone missing from in and around national parks:

This map was the product of research by retired police officer David Paulides

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2019, 11:36:25 AM »
Books by researcher David Paulides:

http://www.nabigfootsearch.com/missing_411.html

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2019, 11:40:13 AM »
Missing 411 the movie:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5864680/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

A documentary that chronicles the similar disappearances of five children in the wilds of North America, across multiple decades.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2019, 08:18:44 PM »
The issue of mysterious disappearances of people, especially children, in U.S. National Parks was briefly discussed in one or two of the Cosmic Disclosure episodes (gaia.com), featuring David Wilcock interviewing Corey Goode.  Corey even mentioned that he won't take his children to the parks now that he's aware of this phenomenon.

Further, he stated that a number of underground facilities are located directly under the parks.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2019, 01:05:02 AM »
This topic aims to document national parks where people have died or gone missing, as well as those experiencing earth changes which may pose an increased risk to campers.

Please add as you're able  :)

R.R. I am really glad you started this Topic.
This is really important, as more and more people may be on the road, looking for survival property, bugging out, so on.
I feel a lot of people may let their guard down in places like a National Park.
I can remember back to the late 1940, on through the mid - 1960s, traveling with my parents and brothers. We really did feel safe and never gave danger a thought, I mean danger from humans.
We were cautious about snakes and knew to walk with a stick, so on.
pretty sure my Dad had a gun but he didn't show it to us. He liked to keep a really big heavy flashlight with him. Maybe it was because I was with my Dad and brothers, didn't sense danger.
Started to read the stories of missing women in state and national parks... really tragic, they go out in nature, and some predatory human grabs them.
As far as other causes, big cats can do that...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2019, 01:06:52 AM »
Anyone who ventures out on a hike should have a sturdy walking stick, carry pepper spray in a lanyard around the neck and a gun.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2019, 07:50:47 AM »
I read an article in March (will try to locate it) saying that national park rangers are even afraid to go out alone in the SW U.S., so they travel in groups now.

Not very confidence inspiring to the rest of us!  :-X

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2019, 08:33:33 PM »
I read an article in March (will try to locate it) saying that national park rangers are even afraid to go out alone in the SW U.S., so they travel in groups now.

Not very confidence inspiring to the rest of us!  :-X
Wow, that says a lot, that even park rangers won't travel alone in those areas.  They KNOW.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2019, 04:53:23 AM »
From Ilinda:

The issue of mysterious disappearances of people, especially children, in U.S. National Parks was briefly discussed in one or two of the Cosmic Disclosure episodes (gaia.com), featuring David Wilcock interviewing Corey Goode.  Corey even mentioned that he won't take his children to the parks now that he's aware of this phenomenon.

Further, he stated that a number of underground facilities are located directly under the parks.

Ilinda, does Corey give an opinion as to what may be going on underground beneath the parks?  I realize such speculation could place him potentially on the wrong side of libel statutes, but have heard theories myself ranging the whole gamut from cloning, to child prostitution, to non-human entities...

Maybe it's possible that this could be the tip of a much larger topic, and that one or more answers to what's going on down there could explain a whole lot about our history above ground?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 05:52:04 AM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2019, 05:47:50 PM »
From Ilinda:

Ilinda, does Corey give an opinion as to what may be going on underground beneath the parks?  I realize such speculation could place him potentially on the wrong side of libel statutes, but have heard theories myself ranging the whole gamut from cloning, to child prostitution, to non-human entities...

Maybe it's possible that this could be the tip of a much larger topic, and that one or more answers to what's going on down there could explain a whole lot about our history above ground?
I recall his mention of how so many underground facilities seem to be directly under our national parks.  Or maybe the national parks were placed above what was already there.  The reason he may not have elaborated further could be that there is so much underground activity, of many types, using human and non-human workers and others, that it might be impossible to determine one particular reason.

In fact, there may be more than one reason for the abductions.  Maybe one group initiated the park abductions, and like-minded ones decided to get in on the action, for their own purposes, and began their own abductions.  Who knows how many groups are participating?

I recall the very first time I read about it, the article talked of the huge number of children missing, suddenly, while in the park with parents, and that they were seen moments before, then suddenly gone.  One common link was that the child was wearing brightly colored clothing, including those sort of "day-glo" looking jackets.  Not sure why that would be a commonality, but it is in many cases.  Not sure how much any of this has evolved over time.  It's creepy.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2019, 03:58:16 AM »
The neon jackets might have attracted a being whose eyes could only see well in that particular spectrum.  Creepy indeed!  :-X

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW