Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Remote viewing the oil spill  (Read 4929 times)

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Remote viewing the oil spill
« on: July 02, 2010, 06:54:26 PM »
Major ed Dames is one of the better known remote viewers, having been involved deeply in the military viewing. He viewed the oil spill, and said this;
In the latter half of the show, Maj. Ed Dames returned to share remote viewing updates on such topics as the oil spill, evacuations, solar activity, and the economy. The oil spill in the Gulf will have long term consequences for the region, he said. After hurricanes move petrochemicals onto land, water supplies will be poisoned, and there'll be evacuations in the area on the level of Katrina or Chernobyl, with martial law possibly imposed, he warned.

augonit

Re: Remote viewing the oil spill
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 06:45:15 AM »
But the evacuations and martial law didn't happen.

Hammerhead

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • Don't be an ostrich
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 09:13:15 AM »
Not in 2010, but you gotta think all that garbage is suspended in the water column out there in the Gulf. A hurricane this year or next will still slurp all that junk in to the skies and rain it down on the population. I'll pass or the Coerxit shower, thank you. YUCK!

_cj_

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 10:08:21 AM »
Not in 2010, but you gotta think all that garbage is suspended in the water column out there in the Gulf. A hurricane this year or next will still slurp all that junk in to the skies and rain it down on the population. I'll pass or the Coerxit shower, thank you. YUCK!

the way petrol prices are going, people will be collecting it and refining it in their back yards

augonit

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 11:06:11 AM »
Actually, that's not a bad idea.  You could centrifuge it out. 

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 01:07:12 PM »
There was actually a story on the news today, about the islands around Louisiana and how much oil remains and is screwing things up. It was mentioned that BP has spent about 3 billion dollars of the 20 billion allocated. Sounds like this isn't done yet.   ed

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2011, 01:58:35 PM »
the way petrol prices are going, people will be collecting it and refining it in their back yards
And I have a Front Row Seat to the Gulf of Mexico in my Back Yard. ::)
About 1000 feet from the waters edge. To tell you the truth, i have not smelled oil fumes in the air here. That does not mean by any means
that others could not along the coast....... The only thing I have seen in my observations is that oil came onto the beach. However, Ed is
right in that they have only spent a small fraction of the Billions of dollars promised.
One other thing that stands out is that this year MORE infant Dolphin calfs have died than any other year along the coast. I have no
doubt that they will blame it on Cold Weather. Not only that but toxicology tests being done on the tissue samples will take 6 months or
so. YEAH RIGHT................. Good point about the hurricanes and high water levels. Remains to be seen what might be thrown onto
shore.
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Hammerhead

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • Don't be an ostrich
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2011, 06:33:33 PM »
Actually, that's not a bad idea.  You could centrifuge it out.
Then set up a still in the back yard and crack the oil into gasoline and diesel fuel. Just like the moonshiners back in the day. Somebody go get the Duke Boys and the Gen. Lee!

VillageIdiot

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2011, 06:34:47 AM »
And I have a Front Row Seat to the Gulf of Mexico in my Back Yard. ::) About 1000 feet from the waters edge. ...
WOW! That's too close for comfort. I honestly hope everyone in the Gulf region is safe from the many reported "mysterious illnesses" of which I've read on the net since the spill last spring. My daughter & grandson live in southwestern Florida on the Gulf side, and he loves playing on the beaches (typical 4 year old). Needless to say I worry about their long-term health daily. Stay safe & keep your posts comin'!!!
« Last Edit: March 04, 2011, 06:36:47 AM by VillageIdiot »
Live long and prosper!

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!