Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Cats  (Read 594 times)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Cats
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2019, 03:04:25 PM »
Here is an interesting experience:  An owner of a Spooky2-Scalar device took one flea from his cat, crushed it, and put it on the plate of the S2S transmitter.  He said that immediately the cat had no fleas.

S2S is expensive as a one-time outlay,  but usage requires only minor electrical power thereafter.  I have one and sleep in it's scalar field.  That, or something, is working for me.  (Age 85 and no meds nor MD visits in last 20 years - ever since I got back to USA and took charge of my own health.)
Amazing, Jim.  You're obviously doing something (or a lot of things) right.  You go!
More thoughts on your amazing story of not having seen an MD in 20 years!  I have thought a lot about those I know and cannot think of more than one person who comes close. 

We have a 96 year old friend, Bill, who was like you for the longest time.  He was always rather lean, tall and lanky, and in spite of having had polio as a child, he was agile and very active until he had a stroke about 7 years ago.  Prior to that, he grew a huge garden, studied herbs, along with many other helpful things, and avoided doctors where possible.  But when he had his stroke, his partner knew the exact problem.  His partner said, "you never drink water!  You sit there and drink 5 or 6 cups of coffee every day, but no water!"

Long story short, instead of drinking the water he needs, he soon began taking a long list of BigPharma meds, and never stopped.  The list grew, occasionally contracted with a new doctor, but grew again with yet another doctor.  Right now he has hypertension, congestive heart failure, and a number of other problems.   To this day, according to his partner, he refuses to drink water because, "it doesn't taste good", and instead drinks sugary drinks.  Now he's in a nursing home/hospice for his end stage CHF.

I'm not saying I know the exact cause of his current dilemma, but if only he had listened to his partner (who seems to often know more than the doctors), he might be in much better shape today than he is.  By drinking adequate water, his blood would have thinned considerably and probably not clotted in his brain, as it did.  Rather than dwell on what could have been, though, I find it refreshing to hear of someone who has taken control over his/her own body and no doubt done a much better job than any MD could.

So, Jim, if you have any words of wisdom to dish out, there may be many people eager to listen.  Am betting you avoid processed foods, vaccines, and GM food.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2019, 03:06:09 PM »
Just realized how I accidentally co-opted this "Cats" subject and hope to place further posts of the nature of my previous one in a different Subject area!  Sorry everyone.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2019, 04:10:40 AM »
Thanks Ilinda!  It sounds almost as if the local B & B that encourages its cats to roll on its herb garden might have had the right idea then!  :)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2019, 07:59:47 PM »
Speaking of catnip, our previous cat was not interested, but this one, Hudson, we found out by accident, does like it.  I had a tiny planting way back behind the barn in a rather tightly enclosed (three sides are concrete block walls 4' high) herb garden.

One day I happened to glance into the herb garden and noticed Hudson appearing to be almost upside down between a group of boulders, and remembered that's where I started the catnip.  He was having himself a ball, but decimating catnip leaves in the process.

No matter how many times you see a cat get his kicks with catnip, it's still fun to watch.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2019, 05:28:36 AM »
It is  :)

One of my gardening books always makes me laugh.  It gives the various diseases for each species, and then under "diseases" for catmint ( as opposed to catnip), it says "cats may roll on it."

;)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2019, 10:05:10 AM »
Your reference to catmint prompted me to check the difference between catnip and catmint.  Apparently they are in same genus, Nepeta, but catnip is Nepeta cataria and catmint is Nepeta mussinii.  However there are other species, but those are listed first.

Is it a general rule that they both are aromatically attractive to cats, but that catmint is much more eye-appealing to humans due to its beautiful flowers.

Do you have both?  Do you notice one more potent that the other, regarding its effect on cats?

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2019, 11:08:04 AM »
All of the fancy breeding work has been done with Mussinii, such that so many lovely named cultivars now exist.

So I have live Mussinii outdoors, and dried catnip indoors  :)

This is not my kitty or my garden  :)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2019, 05:21:37 PM »
Every homestead needs a cat or two to keep rodents away from food supplies, as well as keeping their fleas and droppings away from the house.

This thread is dedicated to that important member of the family  :)

R.R. thks, great Topic,

:)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2019, 05:22:21 PM »
Just realized how I accidentally co-opted this "Cats" subject and hope to place further posts of the nature of my previous one in a different Subject area!  Sorry everyone.

ilinda your catnip, etc. posts are fine, here, just speaking for myself. :)

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2019, 02:04:54 PM »

ilinda your catnip, etc. posts are fine, here, just speaking for myself. :)
Thank you.  It was actually post #15 which went far astray.  Well, it's history now.  But now that RR has posted that beautiful pic of catmint, I want some!  It is gorgeous. 

And as an aside, the cat in that the catmint pic looks to be a Turkish Van.  We had one onetime and that is a very unusual cat in that they like to play in water.  When hubby would be in the shower, Buford our Turkish Van would get in there too, and at times when one of us would be using the bathroom sink, for brushing teeth, or handwashing, Buford would leap up and try to be part of the action.  Hilarious.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2019, 01:17:34 AM »
We've suffered a few times in the past with indoor flea outbreaks for lack of more diligent attention to this issue.  It seems that we can get away without chemicals for a while, and then boom, we're infested.

Here is an interesting experience:  An owner of a Spooky2-Scalar device took one flea from his cat, crushed it, and put it on the plate of the S2S transmitter.  He said that immediately the cat had no fleas.

S2S is expensive as a one-time outlay,  but usage requires only minor electrical power thereafter.  I have one and sleep in it's scalar field.  That, or something, is working for me.  (Age 85 and no meds nor MD visits in last 20 years - ever since I got back to USA and took charge of my own health.)

Jimfarmer, wow so glad to hear you have a Spooky! That is so impressive, 85 and no illnesses.
We have one in the family currently being used by my second oldest daughter and her fiance, they use it all the time...
I think they might have heard about it from me, I had posted about it on FB too. There are FB groups of spooky users...
I will be making use of it soon...
I had started a Spooky topic awhile ago, related to the technology...
Topic: Royal Rife - his Rife machine technology and advancements upon...Spooky2
Link: https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,5968.msg85707.html#msg85707

All the best!
Barb T.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2019, 01:39:27 AM »
OK my bad, noticed Jim's fascinating post, just had to comment and post a couple things, done now,
back to cats. :)  ;D 

Re-posting this     Awwwww on Twitter:
Twitter "Do they still worship us, child?" "Well, I sh*t in a box and they clean it." "Good. Good." pic.twitter.com/PF3bJfSZkJ

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW