Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: I DON’T want to inherit the earth‼️  (Read 415 times)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
I DON’T want to inherit the earth‼️
« on: May 12, 2019, 05:25:49 PM »
 :o

Furthermore, I don’t want a Super Bowl (ref: Part#1) Ring. Yet I DO want to be meek and loving and humble.

I just recognize that I’m a Judeo-Christian, Western Civilization, Human Being with all of my weaknesses and faults and strengths and the ability to ask for Divine assistance, who is living in a world with a great track record of hating all that is Good and of the Divine.

I knew from childhood, don’t ask me how, that I could live in a time of tremendous devastation, if I chose to and accept a responsibility to help those around me get through it or die happily in it, or I could die before it and avoid all the personal pain and suffering. I chose the former but to only be a white martyr and not a red (blood) martyr.

Crazy 😜, right? No, unfortunately not. Somehow from childhood, I mean < 10 years old, I was interested in and began studying everything from breeder reactors and design, to 🛸 ufo’s to astronomy to parapsychology and practice a deep faith. And I was rewarded with exactly what I asked for, a lifetime of pain, suffering and failure along with a growth in related virtues and answers to my prayers for help and other things not related to this world/life.

So, now to follow in subsequent posts, will be an exposition of Reality that I would like to share with you, or should I say, I must share with you given the original covenant I made.

Until then, I’m asking you to pray, and if you’re not improving in that, as mentioned in earlier posts regarding vocal, meditative and contemplative prayer, or have questions, just shoot me an email or check out aYouTube Channel “00Z11A” or “00Z 11A”.

🕊 ♥️ ⛪️
 ⏳⌛️
⚔️🐲🐉🗡

GenericUser

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
Re: I DON’T want to inherit the earth‼️
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2019, 03:54:03 PM »
Love.

What’s required? A ‘subject’ and an ‘object’ where the subject is the one who experiences it and the object is the one who activates it. The subject gives and the object receives.

A Perfect Subject, which has a Perfect Love requires a Perfect Object in order to love it perfectly. A Perfect Object would, in turn, need a Perfect Object to love perfectly and so it would love the Perfect Subject thereby creating a perfect bi-directional Love which of it’s own nature, would exist as a Perfect Spirit.

And so I now, in very simplistic terms, have a grasp of the “why” an Infinite, Loving Being would be composed of Three, Divine Persons within a Single, Divine Being. Anyway, it makes sense to me but not to the one person I mentioned it to. So I just suggested to him that he meditate on it. It came to me during prayer, don’t remember if it was meditative or contemplative.

When this Being creates new life with free will, it would naturally be disposed to love, honor, worship and serve its Creator. However, if some of the created beings have different types or levels of their own ‘beauty’ (for lack of a better word/description) along with free will, it is possible for one, say the ‘greatest’ or most ‘beautiful’ to look upon itself as equal to it’s Creator, in other words, having an ultimate love of itself. This disposes it to say “Non servium” (SP?), “I Will Not Serve” which equates to a definition of sorts of pure hatred. I never got to run this by my friend but I’m running all of it by you, who read it.

Peace and Joy,
GenericUser

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2019, 08:08:03 AM »
I’m sorry I gave this Topic this name but what has been done is done.

This is a short video relating to these times:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3a-GaJL44Q

Let me test it. A little hard to read but could be applicable to the article by Marshall in some ways. This is part 2 of 2.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2019, 08:29:26 AM »
The only comment I will make is that the narrator often runs his words together and in general is very difficult to understand; in general the audio could be described as somewhat garbled.   The only way I could actually follow what he was saying was to read the text he was reading!

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2019, 05:31:33 PM »
The only comment I will make is that the narrator often runs his words together and in general is very difficult to understand; in general the audio could be described as somewhat garbled.   The only way I could actually follow what he was saying was to read the text he was reading!

Agreed. I put this one in “Proof Of Prophecy” at the same time for some unknown reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hg8W9r_cdmc

which I think is much better.

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2019, 06:37:35 PM »
The Premier Poem of Dr. James Paul Gee

(As featured on his website Homepage)

The Bare Ruined Tower

LUCIFER

April 22, 2013
When wisdom runs dry,
Cataracts cover our eyes
And the world grows dark.
The blind lead the sighted,
And claim to be seers.

Lucifer is the opposite of God.
Lucifer is Light.
God must then be Darkness.
In the beginning,
Darkness defeated the Light.

We were born in a Garden,
Banned from the Tree of Knowledge,
Lest eating its fruit,
The world grow bright
And the cataracts fall from our eyes.

We ate the fruit,
Saw and despaired,
Covered our eyes,
Cowered in fear,
And begged for Darkness again.

The snake in the Garden,
Angel of Light,
Was cursed along with us
And expelled
Into the natural world.

What is it we saw,
When we listened to the snake
And ate the fruit,
That so scared and scarred us?
What did we see in the light?

There is a Devil.
His name is Man.
Lucifer is Light that frightens us
God is Darkness that comforts us,
Though in reality we live in Twilight.

What we saw in the light:
We are abandoned animals,
Left to the Red Claws of Nature
And the Cold Whims of Chance,
Left to choose nonetheless.

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2019, 07:26:54 PM »
THE PLAN 

Did you ever read the book 📖 by Bella Dodd, “School Of Darkness”?

Dodd’s re-entrance into the Catholic Church—which as a communist she had so bitterly attacked—was a natural result of her new state of mind. In the early 1950s, she provided detailed explanations of the Communist subversion of the Church, reporting that “in the 1930s we put eleven hundred men into the priesthood in order to destroy the Church from within, [and that] right now they are in the highest places in the Church.”   

From such positions they were working to bring about change in order to weaken the Church’s effectiveness against Communism. She said further that these changes would be so drastic that “you will not recognize the Catholic Church.” 

1st the Church.
2nd the Political Systems.
3rd a New World Order.

The REAL picture of the problem is vastly larger and encompasses the world beginning in the 19th century! The plan was patiently, perfectly executed.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2019, 05:10:34 AM »
Very deep GU!

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW