Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Be Planet X Practical  (Read 1157 times)

admin

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • “Chance favors the prepared mind."—Louis Pasteur
    • Your Own World USA
Be Planet X Practical
« on: May 18, 2019, 06:46:01 PM »
The desire to stay abreast of Planet X reporting is like an addiction, and so we tend to feed it daily and often at the cost of other activities.   However, if you are mindful of current global crop failures and the increasing prices at the grocery store, a more immediate concern is upon us – food.

For those of us in the industrialized nations of the world, that means higher prices and less selection, whereas, for those living in the 3rd world, this means war, starvation, and disease.  Simply put, this is no longer a hypothetical concern for some indeterminate time in the future.

Food shortages and higher prices are happening now, and by winter, there will be no more equivocating.  We can borrow all the fiat currency we want from the Central Banks, but water is water, and no amount of money can alter regional droughts and floods.  Consequently, we can anticipate difficult times ahead.

Despite all this, I know that most of you who follow the topic is still limited in terms of preparedness due to denial pushback from family and friends and finances.  Here are three suggestions about things you can do that will be meaningful in terms of preparedness without provoking denial pushback from family and friends.

https://yowusa.com/2019/05/be-planet-x-practical/

Yowbarb

Re: Be Planet X Practical
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2019, 10:46:14 PM »
Marshall, I really liked this straightforward and really valuable article. I must admit these are basics I do not have in, not all of them, so thank you.

A lot of people really do not know or not applying this info. 
Therefore this is really valuable and it is presented in a easy, direct manner.
sent you an email, still email problems but I think it went out.
- bt

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW