Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Freeze-dried foods, MREs etc.  (Read 516 times)

Yowbarb

Freeze-dried foods, MREs etc.
« on: November 16, 2019, 02:21:16 AM »
The Best Tasting Survival Food  16:53  58,523 views

https://youtu.be/jaKvWdCOyI0

Canadian Prepper
278K subscribers
Nov 8, 2019

Socrates

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: Canadian Prepper
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2019, 12:38:31 PM »
Canadian Prepper is one of my favs; a little while ago a saw him together with Survival Lilly, whose APO-1 knife i now have; truly an impressive piece of steel; thick and crazy heavy.
I loved seeing these youtube 'prep heroes' of mine come together like this.

As i just posted elsewhere, Pulse contains 1000 calories per bag. That's a gronola-like meal that doesn't require hot water. Now if i compare one bag of that with this vegan option by Happy Yak, the latter doesn't even contain half as many calories for a similar price.
I love Canadian Prepper's recommendation, though; perhaps the Pulse for lunch and a Happy Yak for dinner?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2019, 01:01:33 PM by Socrates »
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW