Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Remedies to try for eosinophilia  (Read 602 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Remedies to try for eosinophilia
« on: September 26, 2019, 01:03:18 AM »
Eosinophils are a specific type of white blood cell that protects your body against certain kinds of germs, mainly bacteria and parasites. They're also what causes you to have allergic reactions. They are elevated in the presence of germs, parasites and cancer.
Eosinophilia

e·o·sin·o·phil·i·a

noun MEDICINE
an increase in the number of eosinophils in the blood, occurring in response to some allergens, drugs, and parasites, and in some types of leukemia.

What is the home remedy for eosinophilia?
Powdered black pepper in small doses mixed with some ghee, honey, and sugar is efficacious. Make tea using liquorice (mulethi) roots. Chewing and sucking on liquorice root also helps. Keep a piece of black salt in the mouth, letting it dissolve slowly, swallowing the juice.Feb 22, 2018
Home Remedies for Reccurent Allergic or Ashmatic or Eosinophilic ...

https://www.practo.com › healthfeed › post
Search for: What is the home remedy for eosinophilia?

How long does it take for eosinophils to go down?  Eosinophils are bone marrow–derived cells of the granulocyte lineage. They have an approximate half-life of 8 to 18 hours in the bloodstream, and mostly reside in tissues1 where they can persist for at least several weeks.Oct 14, 2016

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Remedies to try for eosinophilia
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 01:03:54 AM »
Some people with asthma or COPD have elevated levels of eosinophils.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 01:12:48 AM »
https://www.easthma.com/get-a-blood-test.html?

https://www.easthma.com/#home

eosinophils
could be a cause of your asthma
A simple blood test can determine your e-number.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2019, 06:33:48 PM »
Couldn't that mean they are allergic to something and that something is causing the asthma or coughing?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2019, 10:39:53 PM »
Couldn't that mean they are allergic to something and that something is causing the asthma or coughing?

That could be it... I feel that eosinophilic asthma and COPD are genetically caused, less of a link to smoking. I feel it's just an opinion, still learning about this, that this predisposes the person to these problems more than the other way around, even though the eosinophils are a response to things.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2019, 10:41:19 PM »
https://www.mayoclinic.org/symptoms/eosinophilia/basics/causes/sym-20050752

Eosinophils play two roles in your immune system:

Destroying foreign substances. Eosinophils can consume foreign substances. For example, they fight substances related to parasitic infection that have been flagged for destruction by your immune system.
Regulating inflammation. Eosinophils help promote inflammation, which plays a beneficial role in isolating and controlling a disease site. But sometimes inflammation may be greater than is necessary, which can lead to troublesome symptoms or even tissue damage. For example, eosinophils play a key role in the symptoms of asthma and allergies, such as hay fever. Other immune system disorders also can contribute to ongoing (chronic) inflammation.
Eosinophilia occurs when a large number of eosinophils are recruited to a specific site in your body or when the bone marrow produces too many eosinophils. This can be caused by a variety of factors, including:

Parasitic and fungal diseases
Allergies including allergies to medications or food
Adrenal conditions
Skin disorders
Toxins
Autoimmune disorders
Endocrine disorders
Tumors
Specific diseases and conditions that can result in blood or tissue eosinophilia include:

Acute myelogenous leukemia (AML)
Ascariasis (a roundworm infection)
Asthma
Atopic dermatitis (eczema)
Cancer
Churg-Strauss syndrome
Crohn's disease (a type of inflammatory bowel disease)
Drug allergy
Eosinophilic esophagitis
Eosinophilic leukemia
Hay fever
Hodgkin's lymphoma (Hodgkin's disease)
Hypereosinophilic syndrome
Idiopathic hypereosinophilic syndrome (HES), an extremely high eosinophil count of unknown origin
Lymphatic filariasis (a parasitic infection)
Ovarian cancer
Parasitic infection
Primary immunodeficiency
Trichinosis (a roundworm infection)
Ulcerative colitis
Parasitic diseases and allergic reactions to medication are among the more common causes of eosinophilia. Hypereosinophila that causes organ damage is called hypereosinophilic syndrome. This syndrome tends to have an unknown cause or results from certain types of cancer, such as bone marrow or lymph node cancer.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2019, 10:47:15 PM »
if a young person has a normal home, nothing out of the ordinary, normal food and she is the only one experiencing multiple allergies, multiple respiratory infections then it escalates to pneumonitis, acute episodes of pneumonia etc. then finally some coughing that is unexplained and then some wheezing by age 20 but no actual need for an inhaler until later in life then suddenly needing an inhaler and other meds, it escalates into acute attacks of asthma and then COPD...  then more and more meds, which is getting harder to control then the eosinophils in the person's blood are behind that. I feel it is likely a genetic condition. A person can have a hyper vigilant immune system and overworking immune system.

Another person may not usually have high eosinophils. They now have the high eosinophils in response to something specific as in the previous post, drug allergy, other allergies, parasites and types of cancers....a

Previous post mentions, this condition, the person is pretty sick with a probably  undiagnosed condition, not being treated for it:
:

Hypereosinophila that causes organ damage is called hypereosinophilic syndrome. This syndrome tends to have an unknown cause or results from certain types of cancer, such as bone marrow or lymph node cancer.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 11:07:35 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2019, 01:46:48 AM »
People with a high eosinophil count need to go through allergy testing and to be thorough the food testing is more than a patch test. will post more on it, it involves using a small cannister taped to the back with a small quantity of food contacting the skin directly. It is kept on for days, because researchers have found that the kinds of food allergies which cause high eosinophils do not usually show u in immediate reactions, it takes hours or days. Often the person has to eliminate a bunch of  foods and re test the eosinophils. They gradually narrow down what the actual food allergies are.

Same with drug, medicine sensitivity, that needs to get tested.

The person should go through at least some cancer screening.

eliminate allergens

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2019, 05:04:17 AM »
One thing that needs to be examined in such inflammatory responses is whether the individual is being exposed to hidden sulfites/sulphites in food.  In sensitive individuals, these can cause an overwhelming allergic episode resembling anaphylaxis.  I have never known an allergist to routinely test for this.

The root cause of this sensitivity may be a lack of the trace mineral molybdenum, which these individuals require on a regular basis.  Molybdenum is needed to form endogenous molybdenum sulfite oxydase, which converts sulfites to harmless sulfates:

https://sites.williams.edu/bigchem/sulfite-oxidase/

This can be diagnosed by process of elimination, with target foods being listed below:

Sulfites in Foods List
Food Group:                            Specific Foods:                                                           
Alcoholic Beverages:                   Some beers, cocktail mixes, wine, wine coolers, champagne.

Pastries:                                    Fruit pies, cookies, crackers, mixes with dried fruits or vegetables, pie crust, pizza crust, quiche crust, flour tortillas.

Drink Mixes:                              Dried citrus fruit beverage mixes.

Condiments and Relishes:           Wasabi, horseradish, onion and pickle relishes, pickles, olives, salad dressing mixes, wine vinegar, pickled ginger.

Sugars, Syrups:                         Brown, raw, powdered or white sugar derived from sugar beets; corn syrup, maple syrup, fruit toppings, and syrups high-fructose corn syrup, pancake syrup.

Dairy:                                       Filled milk (a specially prepared skim milk in which vegetable oils, rather than animal fats, are added to increase its fat content).

Medicines:                                Antiemetics (taken to prevent nausea), cardiovascular drugs, antibiotics, tranquilizers, intravenous muscle relaxants, analgesics (painkillers), anesthetics, steroids and nebulized bronchodilator solutions (used for treatment  of asthma).

Seafood:                                  Canned clams; fresh, frozen, canned or dried shrimp; frozen lobster; scallops; dried cod, frozen shrimp.

Fresh Fruit and Vegetables:        Fresh potatoes that have been cut for french fries and hash-browns. (Note: in my experience, this means frozen potatoes)

Gelatins, Puddings, and Fillings: Fruit fillings, flavored and unflavored gelatin, pectin jelling agents.

Grains:                                     Cornstarch, modified food starch, spinach pasta, gravies, hominy, breadings, batters, noodle/rice mixes.

Jams, preserves, and jellies:      Jams and jellies.

Nuts:                                        Shredded coconut.

Canned fruit products:                Canned, bottled or frozen fruit juices (including lemon, lime, grape and apple); dried fruit; canned, bottled or frozen dietetic fruit or fruit juices; maraschino cherries and glazed fruit.

Canned Vegetable products:        Vegetable juice, canned vegetables (including potatoes), pickled vegetables (including sauerkraut), dried vegetables, instant mashed potatoes, frozen potatoes and store bought potato salad.

Snacks:                                      Dried fruit snacks, trail mixes, filled crackers, granola bars.

Soups:                                        Canned seafood soups, dried soup mixes.

Teas:                                          Instant tea, liquid tea concentrates, canned tea drinks.

http://www.sulfites.org/sulfite-foods/

As a post-script, I also tested with a high eosinophil count before being diagnosed with an inflammatory response to GMO corn.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2019, 07:23:40 AM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2019, 10:28:44 AM »
WOW!  Replies #5, 6, 7 and 8 are loaded with important information, mostly new to me.  Now I see the need to study a bit about eosinophilia (had no idea of the extent of it), as well as allergies and allergic reactions, plus the sulfite issue.  IIRC, sulfites in wine give me a headache, but that list of sulfites in food and drink is an eye-opener.

Thanks RR and Yowbarb for posting this potentially life-saving information.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2019, 11:30:09 AM »
WOW!  Replies #5, 6, 7 and 8 are loaded with important information, mostly new to me.  Now I see the need to study a bit about eosinophilia (had no idea of the extent of it), as well as allergies and allergic reactions, plus the sulfite issue.  IIRC, sulfites in wine give me a headache, but that list of sulfites in food and drink is an eye-opener.

Thanks RR and Yowbarb for posting this potentially life-saving information.

ilinda and R.R. didn't one of you post about a problem with inflamed esophagus, esophagitis, it was in connection with GM corn products... maybe that was R.R.
(I was recently diagnosed with an inflamed esophagus and other areas of the digestive tract inflamed, got an upper and lower g.i. in July.)

Some people (I am pretty sure) are born with a tendency to get high eosinophils which cause more over-reaction to things, allergies etc.) When it started, GM foods were not in existence yet, and no one else in the household has those problems so it is probably connected with my FMF (discussed elsewhere in forum) which means over inflammation and over reaction to things... it is a rare recessive genetic condition, and I ahve not had it genetically verified but I know that is it.
OTHERS, normally genetically healthy might react badly to something (and could be GM) that causes their eosinophils to go high...
Been reading articles on NIH and other sources, allergies have gone way up... And of course, so has GM food production...

Personally, pretty sure I tend to have overly high eosinophils and that went on long before GM was invented, but because of your posts, you two, I decided to try and get much more non- GM, Certified organic foods back into my diet.
Thanks, you two,
So it was you R.R. that had the bad reaction to GM corn chips... ?
Barb T.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2019, 08:17:51 PM »
I decided to try and get much more non- GM, Certified organic foods back into my diet.
Thanks, you two,
So it was you R.R. that had the bad reaction to GM corn chips... ?
Barb T.[/color]
The research shows that GM foods tend to negatively affect the entire GI tract, or at least most of it, from esophagus down through intestines.  So congrats on removing GM foods from your diet, as they will never bring good health to any living thing.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2019, 09:24:36 PM »

The research shows that GM foods tend to negatively affect the entire GI tract, or at least most of it, from esophagus down through intestines.  So congrats on removing GM foods from your diet, as they will never bring good health to any living thing.

Hi ilinda, well it's not a done deal, but working toward that...

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW