Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Out of body experiences and similar  (Read 441 times)

MadMax

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Out of body experiences and similar
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2019, 03:48:04 PM »
When David’s new book is released next Spring should provide some “very Interesting” reading about the material in this thread !

Awakening in the Dream: Contact with the Divine Hardcover – May 19, 2020  ;D

https://www.amazon.com/Awakening-Dream-Contact-David-Wilcock/dp/1524742023/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=David+Wilcox&qid=1573083718&sr=8-2

New York Times bestselling author David Wilcock's next captivating work of nonfiction, exploring new hidden truths about extraterrestrials, channeling your Higher Self, and ascension.

What happens when a UFO researcher suddenly comes into telepathic contact with the very beings he has been so avidly studying? What happens when tapes of these "readings" begin predicting the future with astonishing precision--and speaking about an incredible upcoming event in which all life in our solar system will undergo a spontaneous transfiguration?

David Wilcock is a master at weaving together cutting-edge alternative science, shocking insider information, and his own personal experiences to reveal stunning truths about humanity, extraterrestrials, and the universe we share. In Awakening in the Dream, David will once again combine his extensive research, the Law of One series, new insider revelations, and his own connection with the divine to bring humanity closer to full disclosure than ever before--as well as help you activate your full potential on the eve of ascension.

A New York Times bestselling author, TV personality, filmmaker, lecturer, and consciousness expert, David is the perfect person to guide readers through the hidden realities of our world.

With its myriad information, anecdotes, "Big Picture" comparative analysis, and trustworthy messages channeled directly from the highest-level angelic sources, Awakening in the Dream promises to be his most astounding book yet.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2019, 11:56:14 PM »
When David’s new book is released next Spring should provide some “very Interesting” reading about the material in this thread !

Awakening in the Dream: Contact with the Divine Hardcover – May 19, 2020

Good catch, MadMax.  Can you remind us again next May?

Craig

• Trusted Member
  • live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2019, 04:23:13 AM »
I've read about him and watched some videos about him. He does have a lot good points in his theories,etc.  Would certainly make for some good reading material, im sure :)
Thanks MadMax
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

MadMax

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2019, 02:24:00 PM »
Good catch, MadMax.  Can you remind us again next May?

Sure glad to  :) You can also "pre-order" it from Amazon , that's what I am going to do (in Kindle format) and have it downloaded to my Kindle as soon as its available ..
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2019, 04:03:43 PM »

Awakening in the Dream: Contact with the Divine Hardcover – May 19, 2020  ;D

https://www.amazon.com/Awakening-Dream-Contact-David-Wilcock/dp/1524742023/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=David+Wilcox&qid=1573083718&sr=8-2

New York Times bestselling author David Wilcock's next captivating work of nonfiction, exploring new hidden truths about extraterrestrials, channeling your Higher Self, and ascension.

What happens when a UFO researcher suddenly comes into telepathic contact with the very beings he has been so avidly studying? What happens when tapes of these "readings" begin predicting the future with astonishing precision--and speaking about an incredible upcoming event in which all life in our solar system will undergo a spontaneous transfiguration?

David Wilcock is a master at weaving together cutting-edge alternative science, shocking insider information, and his own personal experiences to reveal stunning truths about humanity, extraterrestrials, and the universe we share. In Awakening in the Dream, David will once again combine his extensive research, the Law of One series, new insider revelations, and his own connection with the divine to bring humanity closer to full disclosure than ever before--as well as help you activate your full potential on the eve of ascension.

A New York Times bestselling author, TV personality, filmmaker, lecturer, and consciousness expert, David is the perfect person to guide readers through the hidden realities of our world.

With its myriad information, anecdotes, "Big Picture" comparative analysis, and trustworthy messages channeled directly from the highest-level angelic sources, Awakening in the Dream promises to be his most astounding book yet.

MadMax, thanks,
Barb T.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2019, 08:28:42 PM »
Maybe someone would write a brief review here?  I love books and love reading, but feel I'm drowning in books--am actually in the process of giving away some really nifty ones, just to make space!

Craig

• Trusted Member
  • live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2019, 11:35:10 PM »
me thinks will have to get a kindle oneday :)
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2019, 07:32:52 PM »
Maybe someone would write a brief review here?  I love books and love reading, but feel I'm drowning in books--am actually in the process of giving away some really nifty ones, just to make space!

Didn't find a review on Amazon, found googlereads etc

Awakening in the Dream: Contact with the Divine

4.5 out of a possible 5, googlereads

5/5 googleplay

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2019, 07:33:30 PM »
me thinks will have to get a kindle oneday :)

I need to get one too...

Craig

• Trusted Member
  • live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2019, 01:56:20 AM »
Just the name of the book is enough to have sold me on it. But, David Wilcock's name on it, is a definite for me. :)
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2019, 02:27:30 AM »
I like him too.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW