Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Out of body experiences and similar  (Read 3771 times)

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: Out of body experiences and similar
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2020, 04:21:46 AM »
Craig, we were wondering how you were doing "down there."  Sorry to hear that you've been sick all these weeks, and hope that you're on the mend. 

We've been keeping you all in prayers, and are thankful that you're getting rain, though hopefully not all at once in a big deluge.  Just some nice regular rains that are short and sweet would be good, right?

It sounds from your description that Larry, Moe and Curly also run your government, as well as ours  ;)

Craig

• live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2020, 06:50:43 AM »
Hey RR,
Thanks, and im hoping i am  on the mend too and thanks for the prayers :)
Vic is getting some rain here and there, not enough to fill dams or empty rivers or creeks though, but we are getting some.
Sydney in NSW, they are in a deluge and are seeing pretty bad floods. But without that deluge, the firefighters would never get those fires out. They were pretty bad.
Just to give you an idea, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019%E2%80%9320_Australian_bushfire_season
Its been a few days since i last checked, but they are still fighting fires.

Naaaa, the Stooges, would do a far better job then todays leaders. Heck, my dog could do a better job. She's 18yo, blind in one eye and partially blind in the other and has dementia, but she'd still show these clowns how its done ;)
Good to hear from you RR :)
Matthew 6:34 : “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

ilinda

« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2020, 01:35:58 PM »
...These people, or aliens, who ever, are crazy..... Our government is suppose to protect us like the army and the police, but they are ALL failing to do so. Instead, they are treating us like guinea pigs....

They are treating us like guinea pigs because to them, we are guinea pigs.  But that arrangement will end some day.  And hey, thanks for posting about the fires and so-called gov. response to them.

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2020, 04:55:43 PM »
Naaaa, the Stooges, would do a far better job then todays leaders. Heck, my dog could do a better job. She's 18yo, blind in one eye and partially blind in the other and has dementia, but she'd still show these clowns how its done

:D :D

Craig

• live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2020, 09:35:00 PM »
They are treating us like guinea pigs because to them, we are guinea pigs.  But that arrangement will end some day.  And hey, thanks for posting about the fires and so-called gov. response to them.

Yes it will ilinda. The sooner this arrangement ends, the better off we will be. I have always said, we would be better off without governments, coz they ARE the cause to most problems today in the world. Next in line are armies, and greedy corporations. Get rid these 3 things and watch the world flourish :)
No problem. One funny thing about these fires, when they started, our so called leader decided to go vacation in Hawaii with his wife. He started getting flak for it so decided to come back home. He started going to communities affected by the fires, he went to shake a womans hand, but she didnt want to, so he grabbed her hand and MADE her shake his hand. Then some old codger intervened and tried to silence her, which i thought was wrong. People are allowed to express themselves..Meanwhile hes being called an idiot,etc.
Hope this link works :)
https://edition.cnn.com/videos/world/2020/01/02/australia-bushfires-prime-minister-scott-morrison-heckled-lon-orig-ejk.cnn
Matthew 6:34 : “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

MadMax

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2020, 03:38:09 PM »
I have started working my way through Robert Bruce's course (just starting week #2), Robert has tons or resources on the Web/Youtube etc to help you get started ..

Mastering Astral Projection: 90-day Guide to Out-of-Body

https://www.amazon.com/Mastering-Astral-Projection-Out-Body-ebook/dp/B00D5W38W2/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=astral+projection&qid=1588545272&sr=8-4

Projecting out-of-body requires a delicate balance of mind, body, and spirit. Mastering Astral Projection offers everyone the opportunity to explore nonphysical dimensions and learn more about their spirituality.

This practical guide to achieving conscious out-of-body experiences is based upon Robert Bruce's extensive knowledge of astral projection, Brian Mercer's methods for personal success, and valuable feedback from volunteers who have tested this program. Presented in an easy-to-follow workbook format, the thirteen-week program introduces astral projection methods and provides daily exercises that progressively prepares and trains readers for this incredible, life-changing experience.

Craig

• live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2020, 11:32:05 PM »
I actually just started trying to do this again. Its been about 20yrs since i last astral projected. So it might take me a bit to "rediscover"  on how to do it.
Will look at this getting his book, thanks for sharing :)
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

MadMax

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2020, 07:45:11 AM »
The above book is pretty much the “bible” (so to speak) of OBE’s..

Here is Robert in a good short video sharing some of his “secrets” ..  ;)

Tricks For FASTER Astral Projections!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh024X09-Os&list=PLrBM_EAgskoDBbHL85enK1h5JeJ0czSLK&index=3&t=0s

ilinda

« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2020, 08:20:58 PM »
Good to see this info. 

Recently when a family member died, I came into possession of a stack of his books, and everyone said the books were so weird that the only person who would be interested would be ilinda.   :D

Three of the books are:
Leaviing The Body, A Complete Guide to Astral Projection by D. Scott Rogo;
Practical Astral Projection, by Yram; and
Ultimate Journey by Robert Monroe.

Maybe it's time to try this, as I've only been out of body once, and that was not planned.  Maybe we can all compare notes when something happens.

Craig

• live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2020, 04:16:14 AM »
Goin to watch that video tonight.
Its quite a experience once you do it.
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2020, 09:03:53 AM »
I'm not sure if this is the same thing, but the only such experiences that I've had have been in the presence of a kindred soul, when we have been deep in conversations of a spiritual nature.  My oldest and dearest friend and I have both had the sense, simultaneously, of being out of our bodies, just above the crown chakras, during such communion.  But that may not be the same thing?

In astral projection, is that when Thoth's advice to move in circles instead of angles becomes important?  Does one risk encountering negative beings when projecting?  Does personal growth occur when it is done deliberately, rather than when unintentionally hovering near to the body, as described above?

ilinda

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2020, 08:02:22 PM »
I'm no expert, barely even a novice, having had only one genuine out-of-body experience.  I looked down and saw my body down below, got scared, and immediately was back "in".  I sensed that "I" had been perhaps halfway between my body and the ceiling when I looked down.

Craig

• live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2020, 05:49:15 AM »
Im same as ilinda. Basically novice. My brothers ex-wife had a book when i was about 13years old that i was interested in reading. It was about Astral projecting. Dont ask me the name coz i cant remember what the book was called lol. I read it and took it to practice. Took me a while for first go, but eventually got there. Just decided recently to try again and research it a bit more.
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

R.R. Book

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2020, 06:01:03 AM »
All errors (125431) | General (125418) | User (13)

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW