Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: The Abomination of Desolation  (Read 3811 times)

CaveDiver

The Abomination of Desolation
« on: July 08, 2010, 08:50:57 PM »
Has anyone considered the reference in the Judeo-Christian bible to a cosmic object known as the Abomination of Desolation as being the brown dwarf star we know as Planet X?

I offer for your preponderance:

In Mathew 24:15 "Therefore, when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains; let him who is on the housetop not go down to get the things out of his house... 21) For then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever shall... 29) But immediately following the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light and the stars will fall from the sky and the powers of the heavens will be shaken ...

The reference here in verse 29 is found in Isaiah chapter 13:10.  I would like to highlight a few of Isaiah's comments: Therefore all hands will fall limp, and every man's heart will melt.  And they will be terrified, pains and anguish will take hold of them; they will writhe like a woman in labor, they will look at one another in astonishment, their faces aflame... For the stars of heaven and their constellations will not flash forth their light; the sun will be dark when it rises and the moon will not shed its light... Therefore I shall make the heavens tremble and the earth will be shaken from its place...

Again in Revelation chapter 6 starting with verse 12: And I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood; and the stars of the sky fell to the earth... 14) And the sky was split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

It continues chronologically in chapter 8 verse 7 speaking of trumpets being sounded: And the first sounded, and there came hail and fire, mixed with blood, and they were thrown to the earth; and a third of the earth was burned up.  And the second angel sounded and something like a great mountain was thrown into the sea; and a third of the sea became blood; and a third of the creatures, which were in the sea and had life, died; and a third of the ships were destroyed.  And a third angel sounded, and a great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers and on the springs of waters; ...and many men died from the waters, because they were made bitter.

I will share more if anyone has interest.

Dan

Alfred Williams

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: The Abomination of Desolation
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2010, 04:56:12 AM »
By all means continue. I wish I knew more of the Bible's connections to what we are beginning to experience. I am convinced an effort to warn the future which is us is what all the worlds biblical text are trying to do and mankind has been deliberately and carefully misdirected through the ages to keep this ultimate knowledge out of the hands of the masses and to ultimately use the same text to control the masses. The Bible has been an effective tool to keep man in line. I truly believe we would have found harmony in this world long ago if only we knew the hidden knowledge to allow for planning over many generations instead of simply fearing the power of God.
It is not what you know.
It is what you do with what you know!!

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2010, 05:44:27 AM »
Back when I was studying the Bible and learning scriptures I was taught the abomination of desolation is the anti-christ and the holy place is the temple on Mt. Moriah, of which currently stands the Dome on the Rock which the Muslims built in 687AD.
According to scripture.
" Israel is only permitted  to construct a Temple on the top of Mt. Moriah. David purchased the location at God
« Last Edit: July 09, 2010, 11:26:59 AM by Linda »
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Carluccio_piattino

• Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2010, 05:47:17 AM »
I agree 100% with Mynymn. Please, continue.

A friend of mine who studies these "connections" told me that from all books of the New Testament, the book of John the Evangelist is one of the best preserved in its original words and it has lots of information. Also, Matthews.

BR,

Carlos

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2010, 08:11:27 AM »
Kolbin Bible too and lost books of the Bible...of course.
- Yowbarb

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2010, 08:00:55 PM »
Has anyone considered the reference in the Judeo-Christian bible to a cosmic object known as the Abomination of Desolation as being the brown dwarf star we know as Planet X?
[ Caution: Verbage construction ahead, some clippage of main message will occur ]

Dan Dean said: In Mathew 24:15 "Therefore, when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains; let him who is on the housetop not go down to get the things out of his house... 21) For then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever shall... 29) But immediately following the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened and the moon will not give its light and the stars will fall from the sky and the powers of the heavens will be shaken ...

First of all Dan, good post and conjecture..... I have read the bible about 6 times from Genesis to Revelation and for the
life of me I can not quite get a handle on the word-play/word concepts being offered up. Sometimes I will read about the
Abomination of Desolation and think that it is a PERSON standing before the Altar and sometimes I think it is trying to say
something else...... Like what you postulate. IF THE ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION IS SOMETHING in the sky then
it stands to reason that a Holy Place would also have to be connected with the Sky..... Since the Pyramids are arranged in the
formation of the BELT OF ORION; maybe that could be the Holy Place location.
Why would someone be on
the Rooftops? To see something in the sky better.....mmmmm. So the bible quotation seems to allude to an object in the sky.
Good question Dan. Wish we knew !!!!  ;D

Dan Continues: The reference here in verse 29 is found in Isaiah chapter 13:10."Therefore all hands will fall limp, and every man's heart will melt.  And they will be terrified, pains and anguish will take hold of them; they will writhe like a woman in labor, they will look at one another in astonishment, their faces aflame... For the stars of heaven and their constellations will not flash forth their light; the sun will be dark when it rises and the moon will not shed its light... Therefore I shall make the heavens tremble and the earth will be shaken from its place..." [color]

There is a way for the Sun to Rise and not give forth it's light and at the same time for the Moon also to not
shed light.... If a Large object passed between the Earths orbit and the sun then it could eclipse the sun and block the sun from
shining light on the Earth and the moon...... The statement that the stars of heaven and the constellations not giving their
light stumps me though; unless there is too much smoke in the air from fires....... You can bet your last dollar though that if
an object big enough to block the Suns light for an appreciable amount of time goes by then the Earth will be turning like a
top from Gravitational and Magnetic forces. [ aside note: at this moment we are traveling with the earth as it Rotates around
its AXIS at about 1000 miles per hour. If the earth stopped rotating WE WOULD KEEP GOING AT 1000 MPH.... MMMMM Just like
we keep going at 60mph when your vehicle hits a brick wall..... ] Outer Planets and their moons orbits seem to suggest that
planets can be knocked off kilter by other planetary bodies.
A good scriptural verse to 'shake things up' Dan...... whether anything like this ever happens is a really big questionmark :)

Dan:Again in Revelation chapter 6 starting with verse 12: And I looked when He broke the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became like blood; and the stars of the sky fell to the earth... 14) And the sky was split apart like a scroll when it is rolled up; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

In my humble opinion the sun becoming black and the moon as blood is due to atmospheric conditions like smoke. The stars of the Sky falling to the earth is an interesting statement because of this thought: Let's say that it is a normal cloudless night and you are looking at the east horizon and you see the stars in all their brilliance. All is calm, all is good, just a normal night looking at the bright stars. Suddenly the earths rotation is jolted or modified in some way and the stars go BACKWARDS and go back down
below the Horizon. If that should happen then, you the observer, have just witnessed the stars of the sky falling back to the earth.
Or below the horizon........ Farout yeah, but such an action would match the wording. And the last statement about the sky
splitting apart like a scroll...... well, watch any documentary of the first Atomic bomb explosion.... The action of an explosion like
that could go with the wording of the scripture..... Every mountain and island moved out of its place is also possible as it applies
to continental drift or the fact that continents of the earth float on a liquid molten rock structure in many places. A mountain
or island that weights a gazillion tons is going to move when it stops traveling at 1000 mph instantly.....  :o

Dan: It continues chronologically in chapter 8 verse 7 speaking [verses snipped]

I have to ignore these verses for brevity's sake and also because I have not gotten a handle on what constitutes a
'Trumpet'. And how would I [we] know when one has sounded.

Dan concludes:I will share more if anyone has interest.

Absolutely ! I will leave everyone with this thought....
Jesus said that when he returned that all will see him coming..........
I do not know what to think about Nibiru; the postulations of Zecharia Sitchin; the sheer existence of the Pyramids; the existence
of other ancient cultures and their fascination with the sky and megalithic structures; or with ancient godlike myths written in
stone; or of Lists of Kings going back 400,000 years from before the flood; but if a huge planet like Nibiru shows up FOR ALL TO SEE then it is a Heck of a way to make an Entrance.....

Thank you Dan for a good observation and question. My apologies for being longwinded ! David
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

CaveDiver

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2010, 07:53:10 AM »
Well ... I am finally able to continue this post.  Computer gremlins fought me the entire way after losing the text once and having it rearanged twice in Microsoft Word.  This doesn't happen on any other document.  Here it is though.

Marshall has covered well the comparison of the Hebrew Exodus as a possible passing of a brown dwarf star, its protoplanetary disk and the associated manifestation here on earth.  If you have not studied this, I strongly recommend doing so before reading the following information for it is built on Marshall's earlier work.

And I continue in Revelation Chapter 16:

2) And the first angel went out and poured his bowl into the earth; and it became a loathsome and malignant sore upon the men who had the mark of the beast and who worshiped his image.  (Compare to the boils of the Hebrew exodus as outlined in the Judeo-Christian Bible and Kohlbrin.  The sores are radiation burns from the drop in the electromagnetic field around the earth (polar shift))

3) And the second angel poured out his bowl into the sea, and it became blood like that of a dead man; and every living thing in the sea died. (Compare to the river turning red like blood in the Hebrew Exodus and in the Kohlbrin.  The red comes from the dust material in the protoplanetary disk comprised strongly of iron oxide or "rust".  It taints all waters including the clouds causing it to rain blood.)

4) And the third angel poured out his bowl into the rivers and the springs of waters; and they became blood. (Springs come from snow melt or rain water that flows into underground strata of rocks and sand finally coming back up out of the ground at a lower altitude.  The red iron oxide will saturate the snow blankets and rain will taint all springs.  It is interesting to note, as Marshall brought up in his earlier work, that this iron oxide is also rich in phosphorous.  And phosphorous in the water is what causes algae bloom.   The concentrated presence of algae, which release microcysten - a deadly poison to animals and humans alike, makes the waters poison to drink.)

8) And the forth angel poured out his bowl upon the sun; and it was given to it to scorch men with fire.  And men were scorched with fierce heat ...  (This is different than just the sores.  The sores are from the drop of the electromagnetic field.  This heat comes from the accelerated solar flares from the sun due to the gravitational pull of the brown dwarf star, translating into greatly increased solar radiation upon the earth.)

10) And the fifth angel poured out his bowl upon the throne of the beast; and his kingdom became darkened; and they gnawed their tongues because of pains and their sores ... (Compare to the dark night of death in the Hebrew Exodus story and the seven days of darkness from the Kolhbrin.  It is interesting to note that the Hebrews were not affected by any of the plagues - only the Egyptians.  Perhaps they were on different energy levels - planes of existence.  We can ascertain also that only the first born sons of the Egyptians dying from the darkness would relate to their energy level being subject to the darkness.  The Kohlbrin speaks of men lying on their bed gasping for air in the darkness.  It could be low oxygen levels, or high carbon dioxide levels.  However, I feel the "protection" is a rise in vibrational consciousness.  A Mayan Priest (See The Book of Destiny by Carlos Barrios) confirms this theory when he states that the effects of the Destroyer are only felt by those that vibrate at the same frequency as the Destroyer.  It reminds me of a verse in the Judeo-Christian Bible, "A curse does not alight without a cause". )

12) And the sixth angel poured out his bowl upon the great river Euphrates; and its water dried up, that the way might be prepared for the kings from the east. (Great heat from the increased solar activity.  This will also cause a great amount of evaporation leading to severe and prolonged storms. A definite sign of the times to watch for.)

17) And the seventh angel poured out his bowl upon the air ... And there were flashes of lightning and sounds and peals of thunder' and there was a great earthquake, such has there had not been since man came to be upon the earth, so great an earthquake it was, and so mighty.  And the great city was split into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell ... And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found. And huge hailstones about 100 lbs each, came down from heaven upon men ...  ( I see here comparisons in the Hebrew Exodus from the Kohlbrin where the land was waving and moving and unstable as they rushed to the Red Sea.  I also see the earth's crust stretching and splitting causing the mountains to disappear and great earthquakes - polar shift.  The Kohlbrin says that the earth swells up like bread on the hearth.  The hailstones are made from strong evaporation cycles building huge cumulonimbus clouds reaching high into the upper atmosphere.   The strong evaporation is caused by severe heat.)

It is an interesting note that Daniel, the Hebrew prophet, was told by the angel Gabriel that the despicable one (speaking of the antichrist) will come on "the wings of Abomination".  If the Judeo-Christian name of this destroyer is Abomination, its stand to reason that the "wings of Abomination" refers to the protoplanetary disk that accompanies the brown dwarf star, then our antichrist comes from this sister solar system.  In support of this thought, Egyptian and Assyrian texts (perhaps others) call this Destroyer the "Winged Disk" and drew a symbol of a disk with two wings to represent it.  The reference in the Book of Revelations refers to the number of the Beast as being 666 (James Bacon to note "Let the reader understand"), and the history of this number also supports the theory of the antichrist's origin.  But this is another story that perhaps we can discuss.

Dan

CaveDiver

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2010, 08:33:38 AM »
Hi ASEEKERTOO!

A couple of things from your post: 

People on housetops was common in the days of Jesus and even now.  The rooftops are flat and is part of the living space of the house.  Clothes are commonly hung out to dry on the rooftops.  And, indeed, these would be some of the first to see the star's arrival.

Regarding the return of Jesus: You might want to read Mathew Chapter 24 from the Judeo-Christian Bible ... vs. 29: "But immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken, and then the sign of the Son of Man coming on clouds of the sky with power and great glory ..."

Jesus says here that immediately after the tribulation of those days he will return.  Interesting to think about.

In reference to the sun and moon being darkened.  I recommend that you listen to Marshall's CD's on "Could we see a second star in our solar system by the year 2012".  It contains his comparison of the fly by of a brown dwarf to the Hebrew Exodus and the darkness is covered there.  I also recommend reading the "Seven Days of Darkness" from the Kohlbrin, which is a historical text, Book of Creation Chapter 3:1-15, Book of Manuscripts Chapters 3,4,5 and 6.  These very well describe what actually happened to them in first person and the cause for the darkened sky.

In reference to the stars falling from the heavens.  The protoplanetary disk that is part of the brown dwarf star contains much deep field debris attracted and held in play in the stars gravitational field much like the asteroid belts we have in our solar system (understand that Planet X, Nibiru, the brown dwarf is a solar system with a snuffed out star at the center).  This debris will enter our atmosphere and fall to the earth as large meteors, many reaching the earth and causing great damage.  Thus, the stars falling from the sky.

I appreciate your great thought you put into these subjects.  Let's hear from you again.

Dan

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2010, 01:16:59 PM »
Hi ASEEKERTOO!
A couple of things from your post:
People on housetops was common in the days of Jesus and even now. 
Roger that Dan.... makes sense !!!! I didn't know that.

Regarding the return of Jesus: You might want to read Mathew Chapter 24 from the Judeo-Christian Bible ... vs. 29: "But immediately after the tribulation of those days, the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken, and then the sign of the Son of Man coming on clouds of the sky with power and great glory ..." Jesus says here that immediately after the tribulation of those days he will return.
Interesting to think about.

---------------------------------------------------
Indeed. Since the Bible does not come right out and say that a huge Planet will one day arrive near the Earth then we can
only postulate or try to interpret what is being insinuated. Yep, I've read all that..... I just wish more information would
have been included; but then it would not have been a 'Mystery' to be revealed anymore !!!

In reference to the sun and moon being darkened. I recommend that you listen to Marshall's CD's on "Could we see a second star in our solar system by the year 2012". It contains his comparison of the fly by of a brown dwarf to the Hebrew Exodus and the darkness is covered there. I also recommend reading the "Seven Days of Darkness" from the Kohlbrin, which is a historical text, Book of Creation Chapter 3:1-15, Book of Manuscripts Chapters 3,4,5 and 6. These very well describe what actually happened to them in first person and the cause for the darkened sky.
----------------------------------------------------------------
I do not have Marshall's CD's but I may have seen the info on YouTube concerning the Second Star in our system and I have
most definitely read his written work on the web concerning this subject. Read the Kolbrin too so the info is filed away up there
somewhere. The ancients did their very best to leave record of such an object visiting us. They may have been sitting around
a campfire one nite and one of them came up with the idea to build a few monolithic structures all laid out in a specific way
to depict what direction it came from. Maybe.....

In reference to the stars falling from the heavens. The protoplanetary disk that is part of the brown dwarf star contains much deep field debris attracted and held in play in the stars gravitational field much like the asteroid belts we have in our solar system (understand that Planet X, Nibiru, the brown dwarf is a solar system with a snuffed out star at the center). This debris will enter our atmosphere and fall to the earth as large meteors, many reaching the earth and causing great damage. Thus, the stars falling from the sky.

10-4 on that too. Agree. However, like it or not, we are trying to interpret what was being said. It could mean exactly what
you are talking about and it could also mean what i was saying as well. If the earth is disturbed in anyway; the stars in the
night sky would reel to and fro thereby making them appear to fall to the horizon or in ancient mans thinking; the earth. Both
views are acceptable...... :) The book 'Hamlets Mill', which I have not yet found a copy of, goes into detail considering the
'breaking' of the Status Quo when it comes to the planetary orbits.........

I appreciate your great thought you put into these subjects. Let's hear from you again.

Right back at cha ! Appreciate your posts concerning this. Yeah, I've put a lot of thought into what the ancients were trying
to convey and have thought about the verses you mentioned in the Kolbrin; The Bible; and Masters work quite a bit. The
crux of the matter in my humble opinion is not 'IF' but 'WHEN'. Evidently, MARDUK had a problem with When also. :)

Ok. Here is one for you and yes it does involve the same topic we are talking about....
In the bible, it is mentioned that the Sun stayed still in the sky for a period of time...... Is there an account anywhere in the
world that the NIGHT stayed still in the sky for the same amount of time.... ?

In closing, I might add that most likely, if there is a Nibiru that visits us every X amount of years, then more times than not it
does not cause an Extinction Level Event. It rattles the nerves and causes some chaos and then moves on. Other times it
may move continents and generally kills just about everything......... The Sumerians and the Egyptians were absolutely trying
to convey something........... Regards, David.

Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2010, 08:07:07 PM »
I'll add a little science here; in those days the world as they knew it was small, and the sun could probably shine on all of it at the same time. And scientifically, if and when Nibiru shows up, where it crosses the solar system plane will determine the damage to earth. If it shows up on the other side of the sun- great for us! If not, odds are not in our favor for a good ending. But I don't think TOTAL destruction, without survivors will ever happen.

CaveDiver

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2010, 09:26:01 PM »
I think that Planet X is the cosmic event of Revelations in the Judeo-Christian bible which is to come.  I also believe that many other cultures have similar prophesies of an "end-of-days" which include a cosmic body of destruction.  I believe that some of these cultures have stories from of past fly-bys to greater and lessor degrees of destruction.

It is curious that in the book "The Lost Book of Enki" by Zacharia Sitchin, the being Enki states for the record that gods and men alike face judgment at the end of days.  This race of mankind has never seen judgment before as described by Enki or in many religions for it only happens at the end of the long count (Mayan) not at every passing of our sister star.  It is interesting to note also that Christ stated that the earth would never be destroyed by water again (after the flood - a fly by perhaps) but when He returned it would be by fire (severe heat).  The Mayans also speak of 5 Ages or 5 Judgments and this is the last on this earth as though it were going to suffer greatly or evolve.  In Revelations, it is said that the earthquakes will be greater than anything man has ever known since he has been upon this planet.  Jesus says that the days will be a tribulation greater than any other since man came to be upon the earth and greater than any that shall ever be afterward. 

Why only 5 Ages?  Why does Jesus wait until this passing of Planet X to carry away his elect to a place that He is preparing for them, a place not on earth.  Why does Revelation speak of a new heaven and a new earth?  What happened to the old ones?  Have they evolved?  It is said by Jesus that the heaven and the earth will pass away.  He also says that the meek will inherit the earth.  Which one?

Dan

« Last Edit: July 22, 2010, 05:36:50 PM by Dan Dean »

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2010, 08:33:14 AM »
Dan, if you add in the prophecies of the people ascending to a higher plane/dimension, and the fact that probably the only ones acceptable to qualify to ascend will be the "meek ', how does it all fit together?

neoslim

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2010, 05:53:53 PM »
The Abomination that makes Desolation(s) is in fact the Antichrist. The Bible references this man many times. Because the Abomination of Desolation will sit in the holy place (newly built jewish temple in Jerusalem) and declare himself God, and lord of lords. Now how can a planet or a star sit in a temple and speak making a declaration to people? When reading the Bible we must keep in mind that not everything is to be taken literally and not everything is to be taken metaphorically. The Bible is mixed with both metaphorical and literal stories.

Charlie

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2011, 03:51:46 PM »

I offer for your preponderance:

In Mathew 24:15 "Therefore, when you see the ABOMINATION OF DESOLATION which was spoken of through Daniel the prophet, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand), then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains; let him who is on the housetop not go down to get the things out of his house...

I was intrigued by this old thread and would like to add something I don't think was considered.  Who are "those who are in Judea"?... and is there a distinction to made between them and "him who is on the housetop"?

Currently those residing in Judea are mainly Palestinian, from Wikipedia...

"  Beginning in the late 19th century, Jewish settlement increased within the territory of what is now Israel, the West Bank and Gaza, with Judea (or the territory of the West Bank south of Jerusalem) attracting a growing number of settlements and resulting in growing conflict between Muslim and Jewish residents of the region. Today, much of Judea falls under the jurisdiction of the Palestinian Authority, and the presence of Jews in now-Palestinian cities such as Hebron and in other Jewish settlements (under Israeli jurisdiction) is considered controversial"

Now considering Jesus was knowing Judea was to be inhabited by those who are considered enemies of Isreal during this time and he says "Let those" who are in Judea flee to the mountains.  Are not the mountains to be removed from their places?  Is Jesus saying to let them go to where they will be removed but for "him" on the rooftop to not run away?...

Just wondering what you all might think of this. 

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW