Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Fabricated Histories  (Read 294 times)

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Fabricated Histories
« on: November 13, 2019, 08:19:37 AM »
Starting a new topic on "Fabricated histories."

Visual and academic evidence is especially welcome!

Will start by posting a silent clip of an audio film of a moon landing being choreographed in Nevada, as released by WikiLeaks.  The audio is important to understanding what is taking place:

The Official Version:

« Last Edit: November 13, 2019, 03:36:05 PM by R.R. Book »

Jimfarmer

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Fabricated Histories
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2019, 01:09:21 PM »
Will start by posting a silent clip of an audio film of a moon landing being choreographed in Nevada

This is not an easy case.  Many simulations and practices were done in preparation, and all were filmed for analysis afterwards.   Also, according to another source that I saw some years ago, when the astronauts were on the moon and spoke off-script, and forbidden scenes/objects showed,  scenes from the practice runs on Earth were substituted in the broadcast from NASA.

Also, again from a source that I can't remember exactly now, there were actually 20 Apollo missions to the moon, mostly to investigate the structures and/or aliens that were there.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2019, 02:03:19 PM »
Very interesting to know Jim! 

Will consider the Wikileaks example a "possibly fabricated or unfabricated history" then, if the film could be merely a practice-run.

Would love some other examples of false history!

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Fabricated Histories: Who was really here ahead of us?
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2019, 07:44:58 PM »
I've been studying photos offered by the Mud Flood alternative history crowd, and am gradually becoming convinced that they could be onto something. 

Found some seemingly disparate historic photos of Philadelphia's Fairmount Park area, a preservation district on the outer edge of Philadelphia proper.  Anyone from around there please feel free to chime in and help identify structures, if you can, as we live more toward Lancaster:

This one is not dated, but I'd guess turn of the last century maybe?

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/trolley-and-philadelphia.html

And this one could have been taken a bit later, as we no longer see horses pulling the trolley (unless they had switched to doing it by buckboard), and an electrical or telephone pole is present:

https://www.alamy.com/stock-photo/trolley-and-philadelphia.html

Now compare with this drawing from 1876 of the larger area of Fairmount Park:

https://www.raremaps.com/gallery/detail/38858/birds-eye-view-centennial-buildings-fairmount-park-phila-toudy?q=0

Now I'll zoom in on certain structures in the drawing:

« Last Edit: November 28, 2019, 10:23:32 AM by R.R. Book »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2019, 09:33:53 PM »
Starting a new topic on "Fabricated histories."

Visual and academic evidence is especially welcome!

Will start by posting a silent clip of an audio film of a moon landing being choreographed in Nevada, as released by WikiLeaks.  The audio is important to understanding what is taking place:

The Official Version:

https://www.space.com/apollo-11-moon-landing-hoax-believers.html

https://spacecentre.co.uk/blog-post/know-moon-landing-really-happened/

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2019, 08:58:07 AM »
Will start by posting a silent clip of an audio film of a moon landing being choreographed in Nevada

This is not an easy case.  Many simulations and practices were done in preparation, and all were filmed for analysis afterwards.   Also, according to another source that I saw some years ago, when the astronauts were on the moon and spoke off-script, and forbidden scenes/objects showed,  scenes from the practice runs on Earth were substituted in the broadcast from NASA.

Also, again from a source that I can't remember exactly now, there were actually 20 Apollo missions to the moon, mostly to investigate the structures and/or aliens that were there.
Some of the whistleblowers on Cosmic Disclosure series on gaia.com have talked about this subject.  As you state, the Earth-based preparations were video'd, and now at a later days, someone with experitse in photoshopping and other chicanery can "expose" what appears to be a hoax.  From what the whistleblowers say, we were not allowed to land in certain places, mainly because the "dark side of the moon" (dark to Earthlings)  is prime real estate and is already taken.

Further, according to whistleblowers, there are two forms of "science and technology"--the science and technology that the common man is allowed to know about, and then there is the much more highly advanced science and technology that the SSP (Secret Space Program) knows about and uses. 

I do believe humans have landed on the moon, including the Apollo 11 shot, but NASA and/or other government officials could not bring themselves to admit to the public we had been one-upped by a bunch of "others" who had already taken up residence there, so IMHO they did resort to a bit of tweaking of the facts, in order to save face and show that of course humans are first and best in everythiing!

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2019, 11:05:28 AM »
That seems like a well-balanced view to me Ilinda.

MadMax

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2019, 12:16:02 PM »
Project Camelott – William Tompkins Interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sb18kkVlRh4

I know its had to accept and for us to “wrap our minds around” but *everything* we think we know “as fact” (in science, medicine, history etc) is a carefully fabricated lie…

William Tompkins discusses this with Carry Kassidy in this very interesting interview

William Mills Tompkins is one of the most important witnesses to come forward revealing details about the Secret Space Program and human interactions with ETs.  He details the German alliances with Reptilians and Dracos, the infiltration of NASA by these beings as well as the positive contribution by the Nordics to our secret space program over decades since at least the 1920s and perhaps earlier.
"Ignorance is Bliss" - (Agent Smith the first Matrix Movie)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2019, 12:36:55 PM »

Some of the whistleblowers on Cosmic Disclosure series on gaia.com have talked about this subject.  As you state, the Earth-based preparations were video'd, and now at a later days, someone with experitse in photoshopping and other chicanery can "expose" what appears to be a hoax.  From what the whistleblowers say, we were not allowed to land in certain places, mainly because the "dark side of the moon" (dark to Earthlings)  is prime real estate and is already taken.

Further, according to whistleblowers, there are two forms of "science and technology"--the science and technology that the common man is allowed to know about, and then there is the much more highly advanced science and technology that the SSP (Secret Space Program) knows about and uses. 

I do believe humans have landed on the moon, including the Apollo 11 shot, but NASA and/or other government officials could not bring themselves to admit to the public we had been one-upped by a bunch of "others" who had already taken up residence there, so IMHO they did resort to a bit of tweaking of the facts, in order to save face and show that of course humans are first and best in everythiing!

ilinda, Max and RR: I also believe (know) the US landed on the moon and at the same time,
I do feel it is possible the dark side of the moon is or was "off-limits.
more on that later, since the Chinese did land there...

ALSO: Sure there could be more advanced and secret areas of science.

Also, if PX is real and at the edges of our solar system, approaching us, then obviously we are being lied to about this.
The orders from this would be way up the command, above Presidents, etc.
One fact which is hard to square with the far side of the moon being off limits to humankind, the Chinese have indeed landed on the far side of the moon.
Lots to think about and the answers may be beyond our reach.
One thing I do encourage though is to avoid hostility toward the scientific community, individual scientists following orders and NASA... full disclosure re ETs and PX would have been better for the human race, granted... so I do understand the hostility...

If we are ever going to become a true spacefaring planet of humans, we need to deal with this as best we can and hope the science world moves forward toward more discoveries and more honesty and disclosure of course.

MadMax

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2019, 12:47:16 PM »
Here is an excerpt from Captain Randy Cramer’s website (Marine Corps Special Section) that also talks about this subject ..

http://www.earthcitizenconsulting.org/my-story/#mystory

That’s why I was asked to bring my 20 years of knowledge and experience from a USAP no one has ever heard of, until now, to civilian government and the non-classified branches of the military. Since, we believe, they will be offered up as sacrificial lambs in the coming global wars, that are absolutely unnecessary given the true mastery we have over the laws of physics, energy generation, propulsion and telecommunications.  We should all share in the benefits of this progress.  We should all share in the fruits of our tax dollars and the labors of employees on the government’s dollar, our dollar.  We should all have a future we can look forward to, and not just a pretty one for some, but for all the people of this living and conscious planet

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2019, 12:49:48 PM »
PS I should clarify something:

PS Chinese did not land humans there so far, not to my knowledge...

A probe...

https://www.history.com/news/china-plans-historic-landing-on-dark-side-of-the-moon

Sign up for the Inside History newsletter  https://www.history.com/news?cmpid=eml_signup

JAN 3, 2019
China Makes Historic Landing on 'Dark Side' of the Moon
SARAH PRUITT

Just before 10:30 am Beijing local time on January 3, the robotic spacecraft Chang’e 4 made a soft landing in the South Pole-Aitken Basin area of the moon, otherwise known as the “far side” or “dark side” of Earth’s only natural satellite.

It is the first spacecraft in history to attempt or achieve a landing on this unexplored area, which is never visible from Earth.

After keeping the details of the mission under wraps until the last minute, China announced the successful landing, and shared the first lunar images captured by the unmanned space probe via state media. As no direct communication link exists, the images had to be bounced off another satellite before being relayed back to Earth, BBC News reported.  https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-46724727

continues, images etc.: https://www.history.com/news/china-plans-historic-landing-on-dark-side-of-the-moon

MadMax

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2019, 12:12:25 PM »
Important series about what’s REALLY going on …

Man in the High Castle is Soft Disclosure of Temporal War Revealed in Cosmic Secret

https://www.exopolitics.org/man-in-the-high-castle-is-soft-disclosure-of-temporal-war-revealed-in-cosmic-secret/

I just finished watching the final season of Amazon’s The Man in the High Castle and was stunned to see how it increasingly focused on the idea of a temporal war, which has been the subject of two of my recent articles on the QAnon movement and the Deep State. The fourth season’s release on November 15 was followed four days later by the release of The Cosmic Secret where interviewees discuss the temporal war idea, and further reveal the long history of extraterrestrial colonization of Earth, and the secret space programs currently underway.

In the Amazon series, an adaptation of Philip K Dick’s 1962 short story of the same name, we witness a dystopian parallel reality where Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan won World War II and occupied the United States dividing it into three zones. The largest is a Nazi-occupied zone on the East Coast, the next largest is a Japanese occupied West coast, and the smallest zone is a buffer area between them called the neutral zone which is dominated by members of a resistance movement.

The portal/time travel machine is located at a powerful geomagnetic anomaly located in an old mine tunnel in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, and we witness prisoners dying horribly in the initial experiments, which echoes what happened in the Montauk Project from 1970 to 1983.

The Man in the High Castle is a very popular drama series whose pilot episode set Amazon viewing records. Most importantly, the series appears to be a soft disclosure of a temporal war that is happening right now. In parts one and two in this article series, I covered the portal/time travel technology respectively used by the Deep State and US military intelligence/Q in a temporal war. 

The idea of Nazi temporal agents coming into our reality to spy and change it is countered by people in the dystopian reality being able to visit our reality through spontaneous consciousness shifts, and thereby offsetting the efforts of the Nazi temporal agents.

In the series, the Nazis are depicted as occupying a dystopian parallel reality using a portal to effect changes in other timelines. In our reality, however, as I have shown in Antarctica’s Hidden History, a group of German nationalists and Nazis established a breakaway colony in Antarctica during World War II. This colony has significantly expanded with bases on the Moon and Mars and exerts a powerful influence even beyond our solar system, as explained in part two of my temporal war article series. Put simply, (Nazi) German agents are trying to change our timeline from their secret bases in Antarctica, the Moon and Mars.

The destruction of Maldek in the asteroid belt, the Martian refugee exodus to Earth, the moon as an artificial planetoid that was a staging post for extraterrestrial refugees, the establishment of an extraterrestrial colony in Antarctica that became Atlantis, inner Earth Civilizations, the role of Nazi Germany in establishing modern secret space programs, pole shifts, micronova, all these and many other issues are discussed.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW