Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: what happened to our ancestors?  (Read 231 times)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
what happened to our ancestors?
« on: November 29, 2019, 06:07:24 AM »
THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING FOR 10 YEARS! Though obviously not as well-researched or eloquently presented.

What about mankind 150,000 years ago?
WHEN were our ancestors wiped off the face of the Earth?
HOW BAD were these catastrophes?
These and other matters are dealt with in short order here. Everyone in the world should view this new [posted only about a week ago] vid. Enjoy [click on img].
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: what happened to our ancestors?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2019, 07:05:03 AM »
It looks as if catastrophes were the rule, rather than the exception!

I guess our ancestors weren't wiped completely off the earth, or we wouldn't be here.  Which would make us survivors of survivors?

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: how bad
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2019, 12:53:57 PM »
Every single species alive today made it through whatever ever happened because things may have been bad, but not too bad.
Having said that, they say all cheetahs alive today come from a single surviving ancestor, so i guess things can get pretty bad. And when ya come to think how few species [thinking mammals] made it through the millions of years to today... I mean, ya got yer canines and felines and horses, bovines, deer, rodents and pigs and stuff, but how much variation is there really?
So a few homo sapiens were bound to make it as well, especially around the equator.

This is why i stopped calling it TEOTWAWKI or "the end of the world; it is the end of mankind's current reign over the Earth. Nothing more, nothing less.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2019, 12:17:22 AM »
It looks as if catastrophes were the rule, rather than the exception!

I guess our ancestors weren't wiped completely off the earth, or we wouldn't be here.  Which would make us survivors of survivors?

I saw a show on National Geographic (or Science channel) a few years. The theory is, the human population got down to 1500 people on the planet. Somehow by studying human genes some scientists figured out a genetic bottleneck happened and our population got way, way down,

The article below says, a few thousand.
https://www.businessinsider.com/genetic-bottleneck-almost-killed-humans-2016-3

The human race once came dangerously close to dying out — here's how it changed us

Sean Kane Mar 18, 2016, 3:43 PM

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: the 7 daughters of Eve
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 03:09:18 AM »
Around 10 years ago i found a book titled The Seven Daughters of Eve by Bryan Sykes. It's about mitochondrian research they did and that showed that 95% of folks in Europe stem from one of seven ancestral mitochondrian lines. In plain English this means that there were 7 women responsible for them all.
The same research shows that only 33 mitochondrian lines exist worldwide. These are the existing lines, meaning some may have been extinguished entirely throughout the millennia (though that means that every single female from that line vanished all the way back to some original ancestor, i.e. unlikely).

So i don't know where they got this number 1500 from but mitochondrian research suggests there were once only around 33 women alive. Also, this research suggests human mitochondrial DNA only goes back around 250,000 years, i.e. around the time the Anunnaki made us... This was also an important find, for if we had a direct link to some primate ancestor of millions of years ago, it would show in our mitochondrian DNA.

The most important thing to take away from such data is the fact that it proves how bad things can get and that all these so-called preppers who think thousands and thousands of folks could make it through to the other side are just deluding themselves. If you're not ready for an event that will wipe out just about everyone, i say you're not prepared at all.
33 women scattered over the Earth means a handful per continent on average. It also means it's unlikely you'll ever run into any other survivors in your own lifetime.
The good news is that it means that the many thousand preparing underground are unlikely to make it, for that would mean no one ever prepared to survive underground before. Apparently one must choose one's location very carefully. That means not underestimating how badly the surface of Earth will get rocked and how much earth will be displaced and shook around to the degree that you'll never exit your underground accommodation if it survives at all.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 03:20:27 AM by Socrates »
survival database

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2019, 06:23:42 AM »
That number, 33 women, would seem to match up roughly with what I've read about a previous cataclysm: that around 40 families not only repopulated the earth, but their names were considered foundational to the history of their era.  In other words, they gradually progressed civilization back from the stone age and became the influential families of that epoch.

My take on the thought that one could prep to the hilt and still not survive, which I've considered, is that in such a case, the Good Shepherd is calling us home, and we'll wind up in 5D perhaps by another path.  :)

Here's Sykes' website:  https://www.dna-testing-adviser.com/SevenDaughtersofEve.html

I don't advise submitting DNA samples to anyone though.

Here's a free .pdf of The Seven Daughters of Eve: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/253934894_The_Seven_Daughters_of_Eve

« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 06:52:16 AM by R.R. Book »

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2019, 06:35:10 AM »
I saw a show on National Geographic (or Science channel) a few years. The theory is, the human population got down to 1500 people on the planet. Somehow by studying human genes some scientists figured out a genetic bottleneck happened and our population got way, way down,

The article below says, a few thousand.
https://www.businessinsider.com/genetic-bottleneck-almost-killed-humans-2016-3

The human race once came dangerously close to dying out — here's how it changed us

Sean Kane Mar 18, 2016, 3:43 PM

One possible cause of the bottleneck might have been the cultural norm in a number of locations for cousins to marry...
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 06:53:36 AM by R.R. Book »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2019, 06:47:32 AM »
One possible cause of the bottleneck might have been the cultural norm in a number of locations for cousins to marry...

In the documentary, the theory was, genetic bottlenecks were caused by disasters...
But yes, having too limited a gene pool would interfere with the health of the population...

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2019, 06:50:42 AM »
The article seemed to be saying that the bottleneck occurred when the survivors fanned out in smaller groups away from one another, which made me think about in-breeding as a possible issue.

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2019, 01:18:27 PM »
Coming in late here in this very interesting topic.  So much to discuss, so little time.

One thing I always wonder about, regarding bottlenecks that come close to extingishing a species, but manage not to, is this:  what if gigantic solar flares or CME's could contribute to genetic mutations that may have saved us/them?  From reading the Seven Daughters of Eve, I came away with the thinking that genetics of mitochondria change very slowly, and that only once in every approximately 5,000 t 10,000 years do mitochondrial genes mutate.

Whatever the reason(s) for the possible near-extinction our species suffered, the same thing could easily happen again, for the simple reason that humans thousands of years agoi were not nearly as dependent on authorities, or other institutions for their survival.  Look at today in any major city.  How long before total chaos, if the water stops flowing?  If the sewage stops being drained away from homes, if natural gas stops flowing to homes for heating, if gasoline and/or diesel fuel stops being delivered and thus pumped?  The list is probably endless, but we in today's world are mostly helpless, without the huge infrastructure which supports civilization.

Time to think outside the box.  But of course most people reading this are already doing so.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2019, 01:27:14 PM »
The article seemed to be saying that the bottleneck occurred when the survivors fanned out in smaller groups away from one another, which made me think about in-breeding as a possible issue.

The cataclysmic disasters - combined with what you are describing, small groups of survivors and inbreeding - yes that makes sense...

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: inbreeding
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2019, 02:07:42 AM »
We are culturally conditioned to consider inbreeding near deadly...
but the Hawaaian royal family practiced it for centuries, simply killing off babies that were imperfect. Furthermore, i know of at least two examples from the animal kingdom in which a single mother spawned all animals alive today: cheetahs and all hamsters in captivity seem to have come from a single mother. And then there's the story of Lot [for the Bible lovers among y'all].

I wouldn't reed too much into so-called inbreeding. Especially with what's known about epigenetics today it seems a notion that's perhaps outdated.
survival database

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
    • TEOMCROTE
so-called (by me) limited catastrophes
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2019, 02:11:36 AM »
Catastrophe! How the World Changed is a documentary considering the global catastrophic event of 536 AD.
THIS is what 'mainstream preppers' are preparing against. And i argue, it is not what is coming; it is a shadow [foreshadowing] of what's coming.

It takes very little to bring about TEOTWAWKI; it takes a bit more to bring about a new 'stone age'. And that is the difference that separates boys from men.

Wikipedia mentions a number of possible culprits that caused this 'year without sun' but in the end it was a relatively minor event; yes it caused all manner of political and social upset and yet, it allowed millions to survive, including entire cultures.
survival database

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2019, 05:37:07 AM »
If Wikipedia is crediting one significant volcanic eruption during that period for the cataclysm, imagine what might happen if multiple large eruptions should take place?  :-X

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2019, 11:11:15 AM »
If Wikipedia is crediting one significant volcanic eruption during that period for the cataclysm, imagine what might happen if multiple large eruptions should take place?  :-X
It is believable that even a few major eruptions could/would disrupt life on earth for many or all for quite a long time.  When Mt. St. Helens erupted in 1980, everyone far away was "glad it wasn't here", and unfortunately some died (?57?).

Then during the time of the ash fallout, i clearly remember how unusually cool the entire summer was.  That was my first real life experience realiziing how qickly volcanic dust could bloc the sun enough to keep temperarures more like spring or autumn that summer.     

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW