Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: High Cholesterol and High Triglycerides, natural substances to lower them  (Read 253 times)

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: High Cholesterol and High Triglycerides, natural substances to lower them
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2019, 11:13:11 AM »
It is encouraging news because we can eat good types of fats without feeling guilty or like we're poisoning ourselves.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2019, 10:00:31 PM »

Amazing Jim! 

Roundworms will appear in freshly broken eggs from hens that aren't getting DE/French clay in their diet.  Store-bought eggs are probably from hens on Ivermectin.

Aren't you curious about the cause of your neighbor's death?

R.R. this is really good info, thanks. I will post it in the chickens Topic, and look for an article about this...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2019, 10:01:59 PM »
Good for you, Barb, for researching the best tactic for you.  As soon as I get our farm crisis over, I'll search around a bit to find information about how "high cholesterol" is almost a myth, almost but not completely.

True, there is/are families who have incredibly high cholesterol readiings, such as nearly 1,000, instead of perhaps 190, but those people are truly in a minority (genetic or familial hypercholesterolemia).

But for the most part, since BigPharma nowadays sets a lot of the standards on what condition needs to be medicated, and if so, what type, and how much, they have lowered the upper limit of healthy cholesterol to the point where more and more people are being put on statins.

Will post more if time permits.

R.R. thanks for the encouragement - and thanks for this info...
Readers PLS refer to R.R.'s Reply #2

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2019, 10:04:24 PM »
Jim, Do you have any insights into how they were acquired?  How did you get rid of them?  Did you actually see any of them?

Acquired:  Not sure.  Maybe while living in the tropics 1985-1997.  Or, one neighbor salvaged expired food often (don't know how) and sometimes shared it with me.  He died suddenly two months ago, and his apartment had to be "sanitized" (don't know details).

RiddingMimosa Pudica capsules and herb mixtures specific for parasites.  30-day regimen twice.

Seen:   Yes.  Two roundworms once, and the others several times.

Symptoms are the same, or nearly so, as for pre-diabetes.  Much better now.

Jim, Well Done on ridding yourself of this situation.
Thanks for the info on Mimosa pudica capsules for parasites.
- Barb T.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2019, 10:04:52 PM »
It is encouraging news because we can eat good types of fats without feeling guilty or like we're poisoning ourselves.

Yes, really good to learn about the good fats...

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
ilinda, I already have some memory problems, not going to ad statins to the mix, thanks for that data.

This is the approximate formula I will be on soon...

Ingredients: 50 mg Niacin,
                   400 mg plant sterol complex
                   100 mg Guggul a plant extract - guggulsterones
                     50 mg Garlic bulb powder
                     50 mg Cayenne
                     10 mg Policosanol plant extract (sugar cane)
Please let us know your results.  Hubby's doc told him he needed to take statin, but he said "let me try it with diet", and he did.  He knew the diet was too strict for long term use, but wanted to prove a point.  He lowered total chol. from over 200 down to just below 150.  But that was a very strict diet, with no restaurant meals, no meat, and cheese only once a week. 

But even when he loosened up a bit, his cholesterol didn't skyrocket at all.  One of his weaknesses is those Kettle Chips.  OMG, they really are good.  But one big concern I have about them, in spite of ingredient list that is short, is the temperature at which they are deep fried.  Probably really hot, but they are so tasty, it's good to live far from stores that sell them.

But keep us posted about how your supplement works.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW