Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: A better way  (Read 852 times)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
A better way
« on: December 15, 2019, 05:50:24 PM »
The topic “I don’t want to inherit the earth” contained sub-topics that rightly should have stood on their own. Many people did not see them because of it so from now on, each one that deserves to be read/known will be a new topic.

GU

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: A better way
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2019, 07:21:41 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soUWwsjAWtc

Relates to two posts I wrote and lost tonight taking almost 2 hours.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2019, 04:22:39 AM »
Hi GU!

What an in-touch priest, that he's so awake and aware of something coming, and willing to speak about it in public. 

The book looks really interesting and timely:

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2019, 10:37:24 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soUWwsjAWtc

Relates to two posts I wrote and lost tonight taking almost 2 hours.
He comes across as totally sincere and even non-Catholic religious people would probably agree.

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2019, 05:03:12 PM »
Thanks, I’ll have to check it out!

BTW, I have been in touch with the Owner of this excellent site on YouTube:

Marian News

But since I forgot to copy the link, I can’t put it here now (the last 2 times I did, I lost the original) so I’ll come back and edit this.
She has a long story at the site but she is an excellent purveyor of information related to the topic of the book. Be right back.

GU

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa6tBRw9hKSKi_W85eX6pig/videos

Please take a look. Her analysis of The Apocalypse, the final book of the Bible and written by St John, is new and brilliant. And 👁👁 the two latest videos. They have inspired me to return here and do what I can do in the time remaining.

GenericUser
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 05:13:48 PM by GenericUser »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2019, 05:18:49 PM »
An “in-touch nun”:

Sister Anne of Yahweh, OCD made her solemn vows in 1985. Almost thirty years later she learned in prayer that Christians are heading into a time of persecution, and that she was being called to encourage them with the messages of Mary, and also to promote a new congregation to follow the Rule that Mary dictated in 1846 at LaSalette for a new Order of the Mother of God, the Apostles of the Last Times.  This is  not the “end of the world” but the end of one time or era (dominated by Satan), and the transition to a new era (ruled by the hearts of Jesus and Mary). Sister received proper dispensation from her cloistered vows and two years training in an active congregation. She returned to her home diocese for a time of discernment. She is giving three talks each week to friends. Audos and transcriptions are on her website, and the youtubes will be uploaded to this channel. The Blessed Mother tells us that we are living in the days of the Apocalypse. VISIT http://mariannews.wixsite.com/1846

A new website is being built as I write this.

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2019, 05:22:43 PM »

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2019, 05:40:48 PM »
Hi GU,

The nun's belief that Christians would be persecuted, and that the present dark era was coming to an end, is very interesting, as this is what numerous members of the truth-seeking community are presently discussing in their podcasts.

What's especially interesting is that few of these self-identifying Christians would seem to identify themselves with traditional religious institutions, but have seemingly arrived at a larger understanding of their faith and of the cosmos through first separating themselves from the mainstream, and secondly finding like-minded people who may practice a form of Christianity without a denominational label - in other words, a broader ecumenism that is perhaps more inclusive and that esteems truth more highly than dogma.  Ironically, it may be these truthers who are in more danger from the establishment than the Sunday faithful.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 05:56:53 PM by R.R. Book »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2019, 06:47:51 PM »
RRB,

You said that the book you suggested was written by an in-touch priest. When I went to look it up the one I found was written by a Christine something. Was that the right one?

Regarding the observation of the Roman Rite Catholic Church, yes indeed it has split again as it did many times in the past and then quickly became One again. This time is different though because it is the end of an era, the 2nd era, the era of The Word. The 1st was the era of The Creation and the 3rd and last era will be the era of The Holy Spirit after which is the end of time.
I’m thinking there isn’t time to discuss the current situation, Traditional/Modern, but I did include it in the entire series piecemeal. In 1993 I read the book “The Final Hour” by Michael Brown who currently manages his www.spiritdaily.com website. Excellent book. But now it’s bedtime for me 🥱😴💤.

Thanks for your input!
GU

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2019, 04:33:27 AM »
Hi GU, The in-touch priest that I was referring to was the one in the film that you had recommended in your Reply #1 on this thread, Fr. Blount.  The book that I had posted an image of was recommended by your linked film.  :)

The Final Hour does look interesting, too:

« Last Edit: December 20, 2019, 11:08:46 AM by R.R. Book »

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2019, 05:00:26 PM »
RRB and iLinda and Yowbarb,

Thanks again for your kind comments. My replies were in a time warp, a bedtime warp!

I am excited to have found my raison d'etre  which does include the Planet X system. There will be a short series of posts. I'm not sure where I'll put them though. I'm going to have to deal with a pdf.  :o   Please stay tuned.

GU

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2019, 10:54:07 AM »
It is done! This needs to be spread far and wide:

Independent Christian Marian....

https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,6042.0.html

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2020, 05:57:10 PM »
Hi GU!

What an in-touch priest, that he's so awake and aware of something coming, and willing to speak about it in public. 

The book looks really interesting and timely:

Wow, this book is going mainstream.

We discussed a potential timeline and I was in a hurry to get this information out so I didn’t reply to some things that deserved more but now, given the NEW situation in the Middle East, I’m glad we did postpone it. We just may have arrived at the beginning of the escalation of events predicted both Biblically and Prophetically, a beginning that was always somewhere in the future but now may be in the imminent present.

It would be well worth it for those who followed “The Meek Shall Inherit The 🌎 “ to dive into the most recent Posts and really follow the trail they lead to because preparation, especially spiritual, will help determine success. We are in this life once. There is no returning, no second chance and how we leave determines our future ... forever. Same with our loved ones. It’s why I’m here. Preparation may also play a part in  ‘if’ we leave or if we remain and what we would need to do, have to be, etc.

Part #1 alluded to a Super Bowl. This’Part’  is Reality! We’ll see what happens in the next couple of months.

My love to all,
GU

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2020, 05:16:17 AM »
Happy New Year GU!  :)

GenericUser

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2020, 10:02:45 AM »
Happy New Year GU!  :)

Thank you RRB! Same to you too!

We shall see what we shall see. It took a long time but I finally "feel" the difference in my surroundings and country between my childhood/teens and now. You, and friends, are in my prayers.

GU

A new year gift:

https://houseofmaryomd.org/fol/
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 10:13:10 AM by GenericUser »

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW