Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Self-care during the Coronavirus epidemic:  (Read 4218 times)

Socrates

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • literally, I've seen the end in a vision; DEADLY!
    • TEOMCROTE
Re: pandemic
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2020, 02:01:42 AM »
What if you thought of it
as the Jews consider the Sabbath—
the most sacred of times?
Cease from travel.
Cease from buying and selling.
Give up, just for now,
on trying to make the world
different than it is.
Sing. Pray.
I'll tell you of what this reminds me of; I think it was Daniel Vitalis who told of how deer deal with injury: they lie down somewhere and don't move, i.e. there's no interaction with others of their species; they just focus on healing and allowing healing to happen. Peace. Surrender. No consideration of feeding or breeding. Just healing.

For myself, i'm amazed at what 'the world' deems survivable. For instance, we're all told that we can...
- live for 3 minutes without air
- 3 days without water
- 3 weeks without food
but when i was but a wee pup somewhere in my 30's, i went for 5 [!] days without food or water. Unprepared, ignorant but full of faith. And i felt fine...
Please... nature/cosmos/life is so much larger than conventional theories encompass.

After 5 days of neither food nor water, was i optimally functional? Of course not. But not only was i surviving but i felt fine.
Maybe there aren't many 'lunatics' out there sharing this kind of experience, but all i can say is that from personal experience this sh*te about averages is just that...
The WHO does not take into account that you've eaten vegatarian for 20 years or avoided toxic compounds found in conventional food and water sources; WHO does not take into account that you have mineral, spiritual or communal aspects of existence covered.
You are much more than the average of 7,000,000,000 souls.
survival database
location, civilisation reboot, PERMACULTURE, postcataclysmic soil, Growing Soil 1.01

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Self-care during the Coronavirus epidemic:
« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2020, 05:43:05 AM »
Very well said Soc!  :)

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2020, 06:27:09 AM »
Cease from travel.
Give up, just for now,
different than it is.
Sing. Pray. Touch only those
to whom you commit your life.
Center down.

And when your body has become still,
reach out with your heart.
Know that we are connected
in ways that are terrifying and beautiful.
(You could hardly deny it now.)
Know that our lives
are in one another’s hands.
(Surely, that has come clear.)
Do not reach out your hands.
Reach out your heart.
Reach out your words.
Reach out all the tendrils
of compassion that move, invisibly,
where we cannot touch.

Promise this world your love--
for better or for worse,
in sickness and in health,
so long as we all shall live.

That was beautiful Barb.  Agreed that there may be more purpose inwardly to this time than we may suspect, especially considering the intersection of major events that have arrived recently, and that are expected to arrive within the next few years. 

Know that we are connected
in ways that are terrifying and beautiful.

As the quantum physicists would say, just thinking a thought in private is an act of quantum entanglement between our atoms and the atoms of whoever we're thinking of. 
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 09:02:32 AM by R.R. Book »

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2020, 11:30:57 AM »
I mostly don't use bleach anywhere in the house besides the toilets.  However, no scrubbing of toilets is necessary when this is placed in the tank (the underside of the seat still needs to be wiped down), and it leaves a nice sanitary smell in the bathrooms:

As far as how long it really lasts in a 4-person household, I've found that the larger size depicted above may last 2 months, while the smaller size lasts about one month.  I post a note in my journal each time it's changed, so as to remember when to do it again.

These are easy to stock in boxes as well, and are safe for septic systems.  Hands never come in contact with the bleach crystals.

I really appreciate not having to scrub toilets!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2020, 11:43:53 AM by R.R. Book »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2020, 05:03:54 PM »
RR this is a good idea. it's been a long time since I bought something like that...

ilinda

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: pandemic
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2020, 06:34:51 PM »
Cease from travel.
Give up, just for now,
different than it is.
Sing. Pray.
I'll tell you of what this reminds me of; I think it was Daniel Vitalis who told of how deer deal with injury: they lie down somewhere and don't move, i.e. there's no interaction with others of their species; they just focus on healing and allowing healing to happen. Peace. Surrender. No consideration of feeding or breeding. Just healing.

For myself, i'm amazed at what 'the world' deems survivable. For instance, we're all told that we can...
- live for 3 minutes without air
- 3 days without water
- 3 weeks without food
but when i was but a wee pup somewhere in my 30's, i went for 5 [!] days without food or water. Unprepared, ignorant but full of faith. And i felt fine...
Please... nature/cosmos/life is so much larger than conventional theories encompass.

After 5 days of neither food nor water, was i optimally functional? Of course not. But not only was i surviving but i felt fine.
Maybe there aren't many 'lunatics' out there sharing this kind of experience, but all i can say is that from personal experience this sh*te about averages is just that...
The WHO does not take into account that you've eaten vegatarian for 20 years or avoided toxic compounds found in conventional food and water sources; WHO does not take into account that you have mineral, spiritual or communal aspects of existence covered.
You are much more than the average of 7,000,000,000 souls.
In the past couple of weeks I watched a video series, the Hydration Solution,  which was truly amazing and educational.  One of the points made is that "structured water" or "EZ water" or "Exclusion Zone water" are diffferent from the altered water that comes from the tap, and structured water is what we should be ingesting.  Further, the water content of organic foods is structured.

They made the point that hunter-gatherers never gulped down "8 glass of water daily", one reason being they got most of their water from foods.  In a nutshell, nobody really knows where the so-called daily requirement of 8 glasses per day originated, but it is almost meaningless, because when contaminated water which has flown through convoluted pipes to reach your tap, it cannot enter your cells and do the same magic that structured water can.

So, it might be possible to go longer than 3 days without "water", especially if you've regularly ingested a good amount of structured water incorporated in foods.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #81 on: March 23, 2020, 09:45:58 PM »
ilinda, inspirational and lots to think about...

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW