Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Animal Die Offs and Unusual Animal Behavior (due to earth changes?)  (Read 44058 times)

Lori

Re: Animal Die Offs and Unusual Animal Behavior (due to earth changes?)
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2011, 07:43:44 AM »
I think this part already happened.

Lori

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2011, 09:07:52 AM »
Now this.

http://www.wbrz.com/news/hundreds-of-dead-blackbirds-found-near-new-roads/

LABARRE, La. - Around 500 dead blackbirds and starlings have been found in Pointe Coupee Parish, according to state wildlife officials.

The birds were spotted lying in roads and ditches near Labarre Elementary School.  The community is between Morganza and New Roads on Highway 10.

Scientists from the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries have been sent out to collect samples, which will be sent for testing to the University of Georgia and National Wildlife Center in Wisconsin.

This comes after about 5,000 blackbirds and swallows were found dead around Beebe, Ark. on New Year's Eve.  Dr. Jim LaCour with LDWF said he's not sure the two incidents are connected.

cont above link.  Vets are saying that their organs were liquid-fide.   :o

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2011, 12:14:48 PM »
If the internal organs are liquified, then the most logical culprit is Ebola. Yeah, Ebola. I'm trying to find a correlation of the fish to ebola. They are bottom feeders, and whatever was in the air, in that area might find it's way to the bottom. Ebola is airborne, by the way.  I am wondering, if ebola, why the Blackbirds are the first to show symptoms, and not other species of birds. Blackbirds fly in groups to migrate, if I'm not wrong. (Pieces of the puzzle)  Flying in groups could explain a small area of dead birds. Or, an ebola source that was available to them.    ed

Montanabarb

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2011, 01:36:19 PM »
If the internal organs are liquified, then the most logical culprit is Ebola. Yeah, Ebola. I'm trying to find a correlation of the fish to ebola. They are bottom feeders, and whatever was in the air, in that area might find it's way to the bottom. Ebola is airborne, by the way.  I am wondering, if ebola, why the Blackbirds are the first to show symptoms, and not other species of birds. Blackbirds fly in groups to migrate, if I'm not wrong. (Pieces of the puzzle)  Flying in groups could explain a small area of dead birds. Or, an ebola source that was available to them.    ed

(Get out your tinfoil hats):  As a great believer in the idea that UFO's are a constant present in our skies, and have the technology to disguise themselves or completely disappear, I present another possibility.  The birds that were autopsied show blunt force trauma to the internal organs, especially the liver.  They could have been struck, en masse, by a huge silent object they couldn't see, travelling at high speeds. This could explain the phenomena of only one species (blackbirds) being killed, since they travel in tight flocks.

Another item: There is a rumor going around the Internet that there is a space battle taking place in our neighborhood right now that we can't see, between malevolent and friendly ETs vying for supremacy over the fate of our planet and mankind. I think I remember someone on this forum discussing the possibility. A lasar weapon over-shoot would kill many birds.

This probably wouldn't, however, explain the dead fish.

VillageIdiot

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2011, 03:08:48 PM »
Although I'm also a believer in UFOs, I'm leaning towards the canary in the mine theory with regard to chemtrails. In all of the videos I viewed on this topic all of the workers were wearing bio chemical gear including gas masks.

Mrhappy

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2011, 03:34:56 PM »
Possible explaination here...

http://inteltrends.wordpress.com/2011/01/04/top-u-s-official-murdered-after-arkansas-weapons-test-causes-mass-death/

before i was reading this article the only thing that i could think of was a possible test and / or use of a Ultra Low Frequency. ULF's can supposedly cause earthquakes too which would explain a lot of things in Arkansas.

I do know one thing however. It was not "natural causes" and it was not fireworks. I know that somebody out there knows what happened, were just not being told.

augonit

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2011, 03:49:00 PM »
Although I believe animals are extremely sensitive to changes in the Earth, I can't help but be reminded of a time when I was in Florida when black birds were falling dead from the skies.  I even had one in my back yard!  Strangely enough, there was also just one dead fish out of the stream behind my yard at the same time.  I called the authorities to get them tested, but was instructed to bag them up and throw them away.  At the time when these things died, there was a big scare of the West Nile Virus.  Now I know that was passed through mosquitoes and they aren't out in the winter, but, I feel when the final report comes out, it will be a virus that killed them.  Not ET, not chemtrails.

alaskanwinter

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2011, 05:05:41 PM »
In response to the U.S. official they found in the dumpster.  This guy was very high level.  He served under three administrations.  He graduated from West Point and Yale.  His speciality was bioweapons.  He was also the major influence in building the Vietnam veterans memorial.

His last words on Christmas day no less was that the U.S. was seriously unprepared for a cyber warfare attack.

My guess is that is the next dominoe to fall.

noproblemo2

Mrhappy

Mrhappy

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2011, 07:10:19 PM »
is this site credible? the have an interesting spin on the bird / fish thing here

http://www.thebigwobble.com/2011/01/world-wide-dead-birds-fish-and-other.html

jdeesmith55

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2011, 08:39:06 PM »
Is anyone ekse noticing how much more often people are getting sick.. I am realy leaning towards the chemtrails..  not sure what  they are for but I hear they have a few different metals in em. That weakens our immune sytems.

Mrhappy

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2011, 10:06:49 PM »
again another crazy spell of weather http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/us_china_weather

Lori

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2011, 05:00:21 AM »
Oh My.....More.  This time Sweden. You'll need a translator, but the pictures speak for themselves. :o :'(

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/article8370375.ab

The mass death of birds has reached Sweden.

The U.S. has already dropped thousands of dead from the sky.
I thought immediately that there must be a connection, "said Drilon Hulaj, 23, who discovered hundreds of dead birds in the middle of the street in Falkirk last night.

cont above link.

ASEEKERTOO

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2011, 05:18:35 AM »
is this site credible? the have an interesting spin on the bird / fish thing here
http://www.thebigwobble.com/2011/01/world-wide-dead-birds-fish-and-other.html
Can't say if any theory on what goes on is credible but the website was interesting reading !
The 'common man' is not going to know what is going on. One can only surmise.

As to War in Heaven; we have already been told that there is and in a very reputable book. What
is meant by War in Heaven is anybodys guess. The loser of that War is cast down .......... drum beat.......
to Earth. :)

Now, as to the Birds falling from the sky. If I keep hearing about VERIFIABLE events of this then I might get
scared.

« Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 05:21:39 AM by ASEEKERTOO »

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW