Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: I was wrong! It ALL makes sense....  (Read 3791 times)

GenericUser

• Members
  • Prolific Member
I was wrong! It ALL makes sense....
« on: September 10, 2020, 08:24:59 PM »
I owe you all an apology for the negative posts I made this year. I’m sorry, I too got swept away with all the day to day virus, etc events.

I’m sharing with you now, the TRUTH that I have been led to and I hope there are enough of you remaining to share this with others so that it may be spread. Following will be posts to documented events and sites that you need to get in to as the breath and depth and....
Enough for now.

GU

GenericUser

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: I was wrong! It ALL makes sense....
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 08:37:15 PM »
To begin, let me say that we are where we are supposed to be, kind of. Given our recent responses, or lack thereof, to the pleading from our Creator via extraordinary events, we are here. What is to be is something truly wonderful, never before seen even before the fall of Adam. When we see it is up to us but we are on the doorstep.
Let me put a link to a little video here, an intro:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gtwz0mIukLQ

GenericUser

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2020, 05:03:34 AM »
A good place to begin is here.

https://dsdoconnor.com/

GenericUser

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2020, 05:40:26 AM »
The Crown Of History

This book is available to listen to for Free! Now that is an act of Real love ❤️ as it took a gargantuan effort to produce. It is long, 7 hours, but it flows like the Don and once begun is incredibly hard to stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf2hTqJx7dg&feature=youtu.be&loop=0

In it is an explanation of all of the unanswered questions that are most significant today and DO pertain to the original design of this, PlanetXTownhall, website. It is most pertinent to the name of this topic, The Meek Shall Inherit The Earth. It is the gist of the prophecy, all prophecies!

GU

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW