Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Hypothesis: Nibiru Cycle + Spiritual Cycle = Today  (Read 617 times)

GenericUser

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Hypothesis: Nibiru Cycle + Spiritual Cycle = Today
« on: September 13, 2020, 06:13:24 AM »
Having spent 77 years on the surface of this planet deep diving into everything of interest to me in the physical and spiritual realms, I’m putting forth that hypothesis.

Marshall Masters has expounded on the 3,600 year Nibiru/PlanetX orbit. Jesus Christ has revealed the 2,000 year spiritual cycle. Given that both of them are approximate and that there are some factors such as the physical positions of the objects, the earth and the components of the system, relative to each other in the plane of the ecliptic at the time of passing, the impact on this planet varies according to the design of God.

Today it is revealed that the impact will be significant and we are on the cusp of a most significant event, perhaps the greatest impact since humans were walking it or even before.

Those who are interested should follow my “I was wrong....”  Thread in this Topic as it is becoming my final word, but you need to first read ALL of my preceding Threads to get the necessary information like timelines, events, preparations, etc. I’m back here periodically to answer questions, read comments and offer more information or suggestions.

Thank you,
GenericUser

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW