Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Object on Lasco 3  (Read 22541 times)

Yowbarb

Re: Object on Lasco 3
« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2012, 08:49:51 AM »
A new Comet has showed up on the SOHO C3 imagery. It was first discovered by the SWAN satellite.
The new comet has been dubbed Comet Swan for now. The interesting thing is that the SWAN satellite
has never picked up a Kreutz class comet before; out of about 1,900 comets. Something is unique about
this particular comet.

Another interesting thing is that this Comet is CONJECTURED to be visible in the Day Sky soon. Interesting.
""Speculative theory #1: this comet is bigger and gassier than Lovejoy. Well if that's true then we are in
for a crazy show, and a comet that would almost certainly be visible in the midday sky within the next
couple of days. ""
http://sungrazer.nrl.navy.mil/index.php?p=news/SWAN-kreutz

Interesting, thanks for posting,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2012, 07:33:29 AM »
It is about time! I thought there were more than one of those ships hanging around, but they were usually so small in the pics that I couldn't be sure. I see a minimum of 5 ships of the 'airplane  variety.' The straight line objects might be ships also, but they would have to be different. Even though the pic isn't super clear, as others before, there is NO doubt of these findings. It has even been speculated that they might be "ours".   ed

On SGU, the Stargate Universe (incomplete) TV series there was an ancient ship in fact two. They were designed to fly really close to the sun to refuel their solar power cells. That's how they got across from one galaxy to another...and they jumped. The ships were almost indestructible...only being damaged by some type of alien firepower but it had shields...
I can't help but believe if art limited life in this series (and in many sci fi series and books.) The "Destiny" ship below.  - Yowbarb

http://www.scifitv.com.au/Content/Blog/Pictures/_525/SGU_The_Destiny.jpg

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #47 on: May 02, 2012, 08:32:50 AM »
The frames require magnification, but the 'ship' is visible on many frames daily. There are several today, actually.    ed

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #48 on: May 02, 2012, 08:34:00 AM »
I forgot to say the frames are of Lasco C2. Sometimes on C3.    ed

Yowbarb

« Reply #49 on: May 02, 2012, 09:15:10 AM »
I forgot to say the frames are of Lasco C2. Sometimes on C3.    ed

Ed, thank you for posting this,
Yowbarb

willsorr75

« Reply #50 on: May 02, 2012, 12:14:42 PM »
It is about time! I thought there were more than one of those ships hanging around, but they were usually so small in the pics that I couldn't be sure. I see a minimum of 5 ships of the 'airplane  variety.' The straight line objects might be ships also, but they would have to be different. Even though the pic isn't super clear, as others before, there is NO doubt of these findings. It has even been speculated that they might be "ours".   ed

On SGU, the Stargate Universe (incomplete) TV series there was an ancient ship in fact two. They were designed to fly really close to the sun to refuel their solar power cells. That's how they got across from one galaxy to another...and they jumped. The ships were almost indestructible...only being damaged by some type of alien firepower but it had shields...
I can't help but believe if art limited life in this series (and in many sci fi series and books.) The "Destiny" ship below.  - Yowbarb

http://www.scifitv.com.au/Content/Blog/Pictures/_525/SGU_The_Destiny.jpg

I hated to see that show get canceled. I really enjoyed it...

1969quartz0

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2012, 01:52:44 PM »
I liked SG-1 and Atlantis, the reason Universe was canceled in my opinion, was it got to much into the crews emotions and inner politics instead of exploration. I watched universe and liked most of the actors, also they played games with the dates and time it aired and it was not loved enough to try to figure out what day and time it was going to air, so they lost followers.

Yowbarb

« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2014, 03:54:58 PM »
I liked SG-1 and Atlantis, the reason Universe was canceled in my opinion, was it got to much into the crews emotions and inner politics instead of exploration. I watched universe and liked most of the actors, also they played games with the dates and time it aired and it was not loved enough to try to figure out what day and time it was going to air, so they lost followers.

1969 quartz0 I watched all those great shows - but not until I had Netflix and could watch the past TV series.  :)
Stargate Universe was actually my favorite of the bunch. I found the acting, directing screenplay and visual effects to be thrillingly great. The music too.
I have noticed in the past some really quality shows get messed with in the scheduling.
- Yowbarb   

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW