Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: ENKI gets some main stream press  (Read 7995 times)

Hammerhead

• Lifetime
  • Prolific Member
  • Don't be an ostrich
Re: ENKI gets some main stream press
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2011, 07:23:49 PM »
Just remember what we were bred for. They needed gold mined. I'm not sure what we were before, but after the injection of some "missing" DNA, we became humankind. They didn't create us to be dance partners. I, for one, do not expect a happy reunion with them.
Well we mined the gold for them while they were gone and now the market is being manipulated so only a few will be able to afford/stay in possession of refined gold. That will make it easier to collect upon their arrival. Hmmmm....makes you wonder why we do what we do sometimes.....

Bill

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2011, 09:51:42 AM »
Abraham was born in the sacred precinct of Nippur, most likely he was the son of a temple priest. Quite possibly he had some direct Annunaki blood in him. He also was a high ranking officer in The Enlilite forces. He was ordered out of shumer and dispatched to Harren, from their sent to stop marduks forces from taking the facilities in the Sinai. He was successful. The second time an advance was made on the Sinai Enlil ordered the destruction of Sodom, Gomorrah, and the facilities in the Sinai, the resulting poisonous cloud drifted back into Shumer and wiped out most of the sumarians. These things are well researched by Z. Sitchin. He did a great job of showing the correlation between the Bible and records on clay tablets. This info did not destroy his belief in God, and the only effect it has had on my belief in God and Christ is that it has strengthened it.     

billy861

« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2011, 03:14:59 PM »
Ok, so you've removed my post and a few more in here.. You need to understand something: My parents (married 53 years) were both great people, and good Catholics.. Both having passed away in the past few years.. I am offended when any one says something derogatory regarding Catholics.. The post by Montanabarb, in my opinion, does just that. She could have easliy mentioned any number of Christian denominations, including a number of non-Christian world religions, of people who would consider her certifiable, or dangerous...
   Her post remains, while my posts are removed.. I find Montanabarbs post to be prejudice, and the non-removal of her post to be discriminating...
That's my humble opinion!
Sincerely,
William Kennedy...
PS: I don't think it's right when people say derogatory things about other Christian religions also. Specially when they say "they are not Christian"... I have no clue as to where Enki & Enlil, fit it.. Having never heard the names mentioned until reading this post.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 03:19:35 PM by billy861 »

Montanabarb

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2011, 03:35:18 PM »
Ok, so you've removed my post and a few more in here.. You need to understand something: My parents (married 53 years) were both great people, and good Catholics.. Both having passed away in the past few years.. I am offended when any one says something derogatory regarding Catholics.. The post by Montanabarb, in my opinion, does just that. She could have easliy mentioned any number of Christian denominations, including a number of non-Christian world religions, of people who would consider her certifiable, or dangerous...
   Her post remains, while my posts are removed.. I find Montanabarbs post to be prejudice, and the non-removal of her post to be discriminating...
That's my humble opinion!
Sincerely,
William Kennedy...
PS: I don't think it's right when people say derogatory things about other Christian religions also. Specially when they say "they are not Christian"... I have no clue as to where Enki & Enlil, fit it.. Having never heard the names mentioned until reading this post.

I'm very sorry my post was offensive to you, Bill. I guess I didn't make it clear that I was baptized Catholic at age 19. All my five children and seven step-children (I married a widower) were baptized into the faith and attended Catholic elementary school. Since then, I've found many sources of ancient wisdom that broaden and strengthen my basic beliefs. These would include all of the books by, IMHO, one of the greatest scholars of all time, Zecharia Sitchen.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 03:59:57 PM by Montanabarb »

billy861

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2011, 06:50:57 PM »
Hi Barb, sorry I never returned to this post to see your reply... Thank you for the apology, and clarification.. On this Good Friday, may the Good Lord richly Bless you.. May Easter Sunday bring you countless blessings, and beautiful blossoms of the most beautiful flowers God ever created  :D
We must always forgive others, so we may to be forgiven...

God Bless,
William
PS: Happy Easter weekend to all...
PSS: I to am sorry if anything I have said here has offended any one...

noproblemo2

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2011, 07:07:56 PM »
William, beautiful words Thank you for them.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW