Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Dreams which seem to be spiritual communications about past events  (Read 12976 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Dreams which seem to be spiritual communications about past events
« Reply #30 on: May 13, 2011, 01:34:29 PM »
Yes, glenmore is right beside the Cairngorm Mountains (regarded as Britains Alpine plateau) and the nearest village Aviemore is nestled in between the Cairngorm Mountains and the Monadhliath Mountains with a lot of them Munro's (mountains above 3000ft) and although i do believe it would be safe there i am still hopeful i will accomplish my mission by moving to South Africa. There is also the Findhorn Foundation not that far away from Aviemore which is "a spiritual community, ecovillage and an international centre for holistic education, helping to unfold a new human consciousness and create a positive and sustainable future." but it is by the sea as it were. So i definitely think that the Glenmore area would be suitable for survival if any tidal surge did happen but it can get quite cold up there especially in winter.

Does your spiritual awareness tell you, you will be safe there?
Maybe those people in that ecovillage could be persuaded to set up a survival area farther inland and up -  in that area of Scotland.
Thanks for survival ideas and info...
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Dreams which seem to be spiritual communications about past events
« Reply #31 on: May 13, 2011, 01:36:42 PM »
Meanwhile getting back to the dream aspect... I have had dreams of flying to a crucially important meeting in Stonehenge. When I say flying no airplane and as I approached the area noticed was wearing a white robe. No recall of the meeting just that it was important... That was clear back about 1992 long before I knew of PX...etc. I had begun to be interested in earth changes at the time, studying some things with Michael, my man who was a meteorologist.
The dream: Beautiful, a bit somber; vivid colors.
Bright green of the grass dazzling whites of robes blue sky the gray of the stones.
Hey that is a 17 syllable one.  (Just made it up.) For me when I spontaneously crank out one of these, it seem to trigger thought or memories... - YB

Bright green of the grass
dazzling whites of
robes blue sky
the gray of the stones.

.......................................................................................

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!