Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: People in ancient England survived Planet X in underground caverns, hatch doors?  (Read 9118 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Joe and All
A few years ago when I was visiting family in the UK I had a vivid dream about people showing me their underground shelter. The idea was - it was how they would survive the passing of Planet X. They totally
knew it was coming - and were prepared. I created a whole thread about it on the old Town Hall. Janice Manning's Dreams and Paranormal Topic. (Dream: Ancient underground shelter in England)

Here on the new forum I posted up a new Topic, in my Dreams... Board.  I have reposted my old dream and added more thoughts and perhaps realizations which have come to me about the hatch door and how it may have been sealed to keep out the waves. Meanwhile: I feel this information also belongs here. 
This is a start on it,
- Yowbarb
Topic Link: http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=836.0

Name of Topic:
Dreams which seem to be spiritual communications about past events

« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 09:23:35 AM »

Posted on Thursday, May 01, 2008 - 7:57 am:             
...............................................................................................
I was led to a forest with a rock place, flat solid rock about fifteen feet square. The rock was like granite.

In the middle of the rock area was an opening,
big enough for a person to step down inside -the opening was perhaps three feet across - big enough to glimpse the stairs leading down.

The stairs - once you stepped down the ladder and got down to the spiral part - were fairly wide across and they gently spiralled down.
Some kind of railing too.

All along the edges of the stairs were plants - some were edible mushrooms.
I wish I could remember more what the plants were. They were definitely for human consumption and not decoration.

I got a feeling of calm, of knowledge, of preparation, or order and of higher spiritual knowledge, too, on the part of the people who put the shelter there.

I wanted to go down farther, but maybe something woke me up. I did get to see at the top a large heavy metal door, which I feel was
meant to be sealed and keep out water. It was designed so it could be pulled into place from inside and secured.

Looking back on it, [later when I was not asleep] the door fit precisely and set on a little flat lip. I get a vague recollection it had a metal pull
that could be secured on three sides and attached to rock.
Someone had hammered a metal piece into rock that the door could be secured to, with the metal pull.

[Afterthought: July 30 2010 There could be a metal rod handle and the three metal pulls could be fastened together in the middle wrapping them through the to give more strength to the door seal. Sometimes when I am not asleep I still can "go to" that dream vibration of that
place and visualize somethng to do with the door and how it was supposed to function.
Back to my dream post:

Ideas, anyone?

The dream has come to the forefront again for me because been trying to envision an underground shelter which would withstand water.
Was thinking of that anyway then someone put the concept up on another thread Question for all members." That is "Post It All..." Topic.

Well back to the dream again, anyone have this dream?!
Also -
Edd on the old town hall brought this to my attention, the caves.
I was amazed at what he had found out and posted. http://www.poolescavern.co.uk/     Poole's Cavern, UK
(I had been on a bus on a road in the Peak District and had some family in Buxton then. I wasn't in England long enough to really explore.) I did go up to the Peak and also Alderly Edge... Intriguing. At one of the family's places in Buxton I found out I was near some underground caverns...

Re Poole's Cavern: 
The idea is, somehow people in that part of the world survived the last crossing of Planet X and this has something to do with it...
- Yowbarb

« Last Edit: March 29, 2012, 06:18:44 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
PS if anyone is interested in reading my dream of people in their ancient underground cave shelters, during
a time of a Planet X crossing, here is where to find it in my new Topic:
Dreams and Paranormal Experiences >
Dreams which seem to be spiritual communications about past events
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=836.0

Much later after the fact I found out I had been near the Poole's cavern...
- Yowbarb

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
The steps going down underground, in my dream did not look like this. Posting it anyway to show
the existence of underground caverns - near where I was staying, Buxton - when I had that dream. - Yowbarb

Poole's Cavern

IMAGE FROM:  http://thingsyoushoulddo.com/what-to-do/attractions/pooles-cavern/

"Poole’s Cavern is a 2 million year old, natural limestone cave situated in the beautiful woodland of Buxton Country Park
in Derbyshire and has been visited for 5,000 years since Neolithic tribes first used it’s chambers as shelter. The cave has been
known as ‘The First Wonder of the Peak’ since the 1600s and recently celebrated its 150th anniversary as an official showcave
and tourist attraction.
Modern visitors enter the cavern in comfort through easily accessible, illuminated chambers, with guided tours leaving every
20 minutes from the visitor centre.
We hope you find the following pages useful and please don’t hesitate to call us on 01298 26978 for information not on the site.
Green Lane
Buxton Derbyshire SK17 9DH
tel: 01298 26978
fax: 01298 73563
email: info@poolescavern.co.uk "
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 12:49:48 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Reading inselemel's posts, her Topic about Nostradus Quatrain has inspred me to look for clues which could lead to memories, dreams info on possible underground survival areas in ancient times. Past of the quatrain is about temples opening up abysses... made me think of the underground areas...
Referring to:

http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=2132.0
Nostradamus Century 9 Quatrain 31 - maybe next week?
Started by inselemel
This is an image carved in a rock near Cornwall: (Cornwall is the tin old mining area
and Nostradamus spoke about the drowning of the tin island...)
I have wondered if the carved labyrinths and monuments mark the spot of ancient underground areas. Forgive it if the info has already been posted, still doing my own digging.
- Yowbarb

http://www.heritage-images.com/Preview/PreviewPage.aspx?id=1268380&pricing=true&licenseType=RM

Credit: Spectrum Colour Library / Heritage-Images

Additional information
Labyrinth carved into rock, near Tintagel, Cornwall. This is one of a pair of similar rock carvings of a symbol widely used in the ancient world. Examples have been found from Syria to Ireland. The labyrinths in Rocky Valley near Tintagel were discovered in 1948, but their age is disputed. Some experts believe they are Neolithic, possibly 3-4000 years old, while others think that they may have been carved as recently as the 19th century, possibly by someone influenced by Tintagel's connection with the legend of King Arthur.

[Yowbarb Note: This is the labyrinth on a clifftop in Cornwall.]

http://www.goddess-tours-international.com/images/photographs/cornwall/rocky_valley_17.jpg

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
PS that clifftop labyrinth is a man made crop circle, to my knowledge.
Cornwall. - Yowbarb

http://www.guardian.co.uk/travel/2010/feb/28/cornwall-labyrinth

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Yowbarb Note: This is just one of many underground caves in England.

http://jcinspiration.com/tag/united-kingdom-2/

THE CITY OF CAVES

This was shot at the City of Caves in Nottingham. Wiki has sourced that hundreds of these caves are beneath the city streets of Nottingham, and not that many people are aware of this. I got to see a couple of different caves while visiting the area, and out of the majority of the ones I saw, this one is the prettiest!

enlightenme

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
  • I won't give up, not even after the last sunset!
Wow Barb, those caves must be truly amazing!!  The picture was fantastic!  Thanks for posting. :)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Wow Barb, those caves must be truly amazing!!  The picture was fantastic!  Thanks for posting. :)

Enlightenme,  :) yes they really are amazing...
Looks like England has a whole big network of caves. I don't know so much about them; still learning.
I happened to have a dream when I was in England staying in Buxton, not far from Poole's Cavern.
From my daughter's place in Buxton. I could see a structure I think it is this one. Photo below.
My son - in - law pointed it out to me. It was at a distance on a hill. So far I have not seen an image of a cave
entrance which looks like my dream. Nor have I seen the type of round rock seal which I saw in my dream. (It was a little larger
than a manhole, with carved symbols on top.)
A cave wouldn't be much good in a situation trying to survive a tidal surge unless it had a really tight fitting seal on the entrance,
such as I saw in my dream. I haven't heard from anyone who had the same dream. (?)
All The Best,
Yowbarb

Endtimesgal_2012

I saw a documentary a few weeks back on the history channel, where they showed these caverns.  I think that it could be possible the people lived underground while PX was doing a flyby.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
I saw a documentary a few weeks back on the history channel, where they showed these caverns.  I think that it could be possible the people lived underground while PX was doing a flyby.

That's great you saw the documentary. I missed it.
The thought never occurred to me until I actually went and stayed in Buxton for awhile.
Not far from the caverns... and I had that dream. When I was in England I had some very deep, spiritual dreams.

sineck

• Trusted Member
there are some beautiful caverns close to us, this has always been my idea, listen to your heart, i wouldnt agree with a subway station at all, id rather ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,&
Life is the element of disoriented illusions. A character of self- being with a mind of self awareness. Grievance combined with happiness in a fortitude of harmony and socio communicative disagreements of proffered existence. SINECK,

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!