Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: The Ozarks Meeting Place  (Read 11497 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: The Ozarks Meeting Place
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2011, 06:37:14 AM »
This morning on the John Moore Show (thelibertyman.com) John & Lucus are openly discussing Terral03's "plan" and discouraging people from moving to the Ozark caverns!

Live Show: http://republicbroadcasting.org/shoutcast/shoutcast.html

(I messaged you about it too) Does Terral plan to go into caves there?
I have never considered that a solution...
Now I am wondering how safe the area is.

noproblemo2

« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2011, 07:01:11 AM »
This morning on the John Moore Show (thelibertyman.com) John & Lucus are openly discussing Terral03's "plan" and discouraging people from moving to the Ozark caverns!

Yes he has gone to those caves with his "group" bad idea as they are shale, so not safe by any means.

JKB

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • There is no spoon.
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2011, 08:06:33 PM »
OK, this is disturbing.  So, what are all of us who have spent much time reading the Zeta's and their "safe locations" information and who were planning on heading to the Ozarks supposed to do???  I certainly would not blame them if the Ozarks turned out to not be a safe location as I wouldn't have come up with that location on my own.  Moreover, I do not think they would intervene in any man-made plans that changed their original report.  But, I also took the time to read everything they had to say about the rest of the country and it's fate and I don't see very many options for those of us in the Kansas City area.  East will be impossible...  To the south is the Ozarks...  The southwest offers the northern part of Texas but they specifically said to avoid New Mexico if you lack large amounts of water, supplies, etc...  East offers Oklahoma, Kansas, and Nebraska to various degrees but none provide natural cover, protection from floods, and will be inundated with unprepared survivors from the Gulf Coast states.  That leaves the North and Northwest for all of us...  They did not go into specifics but left the impression that neither is a particularly attractive option...  hmmmm...  I knew of the earthquake ramifications in the Ozarks but was not planning on spending them in a cave.  I was hopeful of finding a cave merely to survive the passing of PX and the debris it will leave in it's wake.  Still worth risking if they were the only factors... However, I have no wish whatsoever to encounter "law enforcement agents/federal agents/secret squirrel agents..."  That was an outstanding idea to present.  I planned on avoiding all of the above but did not even consider that the Ozarks would be saturated with them.  Hmmmm....  We need to collectively think about this and start making plans.  One of you sent me a personal message a few days ago and I apologize for not getting back with you sooner.  I work a lot of hours in my job. I got it and very much want to talk.  I will contact you soon.  I think the rest of us should all be getting in touch and sharing ideas and plans as soon as possible.  I will be in touch and anyone is free to respond to this with any good ideas...   stay safe ladies and gents.

JKB
You have to let it all go Neo.  Fear, doubt, and disbelief...  Free your mind.

G E Miller

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2011, 05:24:21 AM »

Yes he has gone to those caves with his "group" bad idea as they are shale, so not safe by any means.

I've just been a ghost here for the most part, and haven't commented on anything at all regarding the Ozarks.  However, I live about 4 hours from the Lake of the Ozarks and have spent many, many days on the lake throughout the past 40 years.  I love central/south-central Missouri and even looked for property in the Lesterville/Ironton area as far back as the 80's - made many trips there touring properties with realtors.  Used to float trip on the Black, Jacks Fork and Meramec rivers alot.  I like the area of the Country so much that my novels are placed in the St. Louis and southwest area of STL in the "hills" approaching the Ozarks, and (strangely enough), I began the New Madrid Trilogy in 1993.  Specifically, the storyline is about the fault giving way and what happens to Memphis and St. Louis and that part of the region following a 9.0.   

Having said that, after doing much research through the 80's and 90's on the New Madrid faultline and its history, underlying geology in the region, and considering the fault's proximity to the Ozark mountains section of Missouri, I've wondered if the Ozarks - especially CAVES - is a completely sane idea.  Please don't misunderstand, I'm not raining on anyone's parade, but I feel compelled to ask anyone who's planning on the Ozarks to explain it to me better than I currently understand it.  Thanks much in advance.

deno

« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2012, 11:21:19 PM »
Hello.  Does anyone know how to get in touch with Ekratz?
He says he has a bunker in the Ozarks which I would like to help support in exchange for a possible safe place.
Much Love, Deno

Ekratz

• Members
« Reply #50 on: September 19, 2012, 07:21:50 AM »
I am EKratz, and a woman for the person who wants to contact me.  My e-mail is elizabethkratz63@yahoo.com. After reading the above messages, I am surprised.  I have done my research also.  It was expensive to place an underground shelter in the Ozark area as the rock was very hard to blast.  It is not shale that they blasted out.  If and when a 9.0 earthquake ocurs along the New Madrid fault, we are in the area that will be of minimul damage.  We are also located in an area where no lakes,rivers will flood us out. Let me tell you that we are about 40 minutes from Bull Shoals and a cave in that small town has exited far past the last passover according to what they have studied. I am far enough away from St Louis that I do not worry.  Our underground shelter measures from 10feet by 40 feet, and we do have a toilet and sink, and my husband and I have about 1 years worth of food.  We have also collected MANY copper pennies and silver as well for future bartering. Yes we will be glad to talk to any interested parties about a safe place. Please feel free to e-mail me. We are also about 800 feet above sea level. At present we have a 5th wheel, a septic system for it and the shelter, and also electric.  I have attempted square foot gardening this summer and it was great.  However, I had to leave and come back to Florida early, as I broke my leg.  My closest neighbor is reaping my garder's benefilts.  The closest town of size is 1 hour drive away, so we have few neighbors.

deno

« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2012, 09:23:43 AM »
Elizabeth,
Please check your e-mail and let me if you have not received my response.  I wish to meet you and employ a plan. Much love.  You may know me as Deno but mt real name is Deniece.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: The Ozarks Meeting Place: Bug-out location for PTB?
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2019, 05:40:55 AM »
Have been hearing discussions of a significant federal contingency congregating in the Ozarks, and around 18:30 into Marfoogle News this morning, a mansion for relocating the White House was named - not a historic property, but a newly built one in Christian County, MO.  Most interesting are the details of new tornado-proof building materials used.

I checked, and could not find any definitive statement online about Pensmore being the new White House location, but it's something to file away in the backs of our minds, especially for those planning to bug out to the Ozarks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pensmore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn4wjkIcM00 (Marfoogle telecast)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfFpbuWvquU (aerial footage)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK499A8EUzo (tour)

The Pensmore Mansion still under construction
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 10:05:36 AM by R.R. Book »

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2019, 06:25:16 PM »
This "home" really does appear resistant to "stuff".  In the aerial view, it just has the look of total solidity.  And in the tour, it is obvious they are paying for the very best of whatever they are building or making. What a monster!  Beautiful but monstrous.

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW