Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: starviewerteam.org  (Read 82390 times)

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: starviewerteam.org
« Reply #285 on: April 23, 2011, 04:40:38 AM »
An off the wall question here ... if I may :)
This Brown Dwarf Star that is shown in the Elenin photos ... coming up from behind by a month or more ...
it matchs the 2008 leaked photos from the SPT ...
I missed that part about coming up from behind by a month or more................... if that picture posted under
the Comet Elenin section is valid that I reckon you nailed it. :) I wish more people with telescopes capable
of seeing that far would home in on the comet and post their results.

Gravitational effects proof is hard to come by albeit I have seen articles that purport that some are
evident. The action of atmospheric changes on the other planets [ala Global Warming effects] stands
out more to me than gravitational effects. Something must be heating up the atmosphere of the other
planets for them to display such things as disappearing stripes; reappearing stripes; appearances of
large storms on Jupiter and saturn; and the changes exhibited by Pluto. Etc Etc.................
Crunch time is approaching and if Elenin is anything more than a Comet then we will soon find out.

Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Amy Evans

• Members
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is never futile, just time consuming an
    • The Kolbrin, Planet-X and Nibiru Group
Re: starviewerteam.org New images!
« Reply #286 on: April 23, 2011, 10:59:38 AM »
I do understand my friend ... here are a few new images ... Astronomer Gustavo caught an image of what looked like the leaked SPT image from 2008 ... my friend Morris checked it out, and .... lets see what you all have to say :)
Amy Evans

noproblemo2

« Reply #287 on: April 23, 2011, 11:13:08 AM »
One heck of an entourage coming with it.....

Amy Evans

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #288 on: April 23, 2011, 01:46:59 PM »
And another further enhancement .... it appears to show the 13 objects orbiting the central mass ...
Amy Evans

noproblemo2

« Reply #289 on: April 23, 2011, 02:16:49 PM »
 :o :o

ASEEKERTOO

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #290 on: April 23, 2011, 02:47:44 PM »
On photo enhancements like this I try to make the picture darker. Instead of brightening the image I take some
brightness away. The downside to that is a very small dim 'pixel/object' will disappear but a substantial
group of pixels that may represent a true object will stay. I did that on the picture and there ARE more
objects other than the 5 main ones we see. Knowing that 'pixilization' can occur in pictures keeps me from
saying there are more than the 5 main ones. It sure appears as though there are more than 5 though. :)
But, even with accepting the 5 main ones as 'real' then it is enough to match the 2007 picture closely.
May just be coincidence. Need to see yet another latest and greatest picture with the same orientation.
And of course, the closer it gets the more we could see..........................

Now to the confusing part. I'm not sure which object from the 2007 Iras picture you are referring to. I think
I know which one; it is the object that had the Blacked Out BOX covering most of it. The object that I think
it is is a different object in the 2007 IRAS picture and in a totally different location. The evidence I use to
convince myself this is true, is a picture I have already posted somewhere. I backtracked the orbit of Elenin to the
year 2007 and gained the sky coordinates. Then I located those coordinates on the Google Sky map and
Comet Elenin passes almost dead center of an anomaly that showed up on the 2007 IRAS map. Stands out
like a sore thumb. Here is the picture of comet elenin backtracked to the year 2007 and inlayed over the 2007
iras picture.
http://planetxtownhall.com/index.php?topic=1852.0

But then, at this point, trying to tie Elenin to any large size object remains a guessing game.
Ancient Prophecy appears to be fulfilled in the Nightly News.

Amy Evans

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #291 on: April 23, 2011, 03:57:18 PM »
One and the same!

Auctually, Google/Sky was blacking two objects out ... one has already been matched to the two objects making up Elenin ... just at a slightly different angle, but clearly the same.   The other, is clearly the one you just linked to ... my friend Morris checked out all of these, and said they were a match.

I know these images have been posted before, and some of you felt/feel they are not the correct ones, I can only say that they have been annualized, and do match the newer photos/images coming out now
Amy Evans

Amy Evans

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #292 on: April 23, 2011, 04:07:07 PM »
As all of you know by now, I am not an Astronomer, and have to rely on what others tell me they see in these images/photos.

I place my opinions out for all to check, and triple check ... and always invite other opinions and what they find.

My goal from the biginning has been to let people know what might be happening ... with current events, and images happening at a quicker pace, I can sure use more help:)

Please send me your enhanced images, and please tell me what you see in them

Amy
capricornamy1159@yahoo.com
Amy Evans

Amy Evans

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: starviewerteam.org New Youtube vid
« Reply #293 on: April 24, 2011, 10:01:48 AM »
I think this youtube vid will catch all of your attentions  http://youtu.be/L13iqhBp_ps  check out the image at the end, when it has been enhanced ... and tell me if it resembles this image?
Amy Evans

Amy Evans

• Members
  • Prolific Member
Re: starviewerteam.org Marshall & Ed ... check these two out :)
« Reply #294 on: April 25, 2011, 08:08:45 AM »
Comment by Morris Levin 2 hours ago Delete Comment
Amy...This brings out seven objects instead of the 5.  They are the same and shows different views.  One is along the axis of the object the other from behind looking towards the object.  Shown respectively.

The 2008 leaked photos from SPT!

Amy Evans

Amy Evans

• Members
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #295 on: April 25, 2011, 09:03:33 AM »
Comment by Morris Levin 11 minutes ago Delete Comment
Amy... i just want to add this is is a straight on view of the object taken by NASA I mention this because I'm not able to tell if the photo angle is from behind the main object looking towards the front or of the image in front looking back.. I don't know the orientation of the photo and could be either.  Either way the information is reporting the same conclusion and with the other photo shows the objects are tailing at a distance.   NASA's  photo is showing the straight on view of the formation. When I first saw this my impression was that the bodies were orbiting the main object but this shows them at a distance trailing the main object and showing dynamic interaction within themselves at this distance.  I liken this to something being pulled along on a string and dangling in space.

Amy Evans

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #297 on: June 13, 2011, 09:46:42 AM »

noproblemo2

« Reply #298 on: June 13, 2011, 09:53:43 AM »
Certainly puts things into perspective

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #299 on: June 13, 2011, 10:12:41 AM »
Certainly puts things into perspective

Yes, doesn't it... 

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY NOW

In a post-global disaster world, predators and tyrants will have the best two-way radios, and they'll use them to surveil you at a comfortable distance.

What will you have? Signal flares and red bandannas?

If so, when you least expect it, the predators and tyrants will come to take a spoil and they will torture, rape, and kill without mercy.

This is why Radio Free Earth authors Marshall Masters and Duane W. Brayton have an urgent message for everyone with a serious interest in preparedness. That being, analog RF (radio frequency) is the heartbeat of freedom. Accept no substitutes.

Watch our free videos to learn how to stay safe and free with an affordable strategy for two way communication, both near and far.

Welcome to Radio
Free Earth

Why Radio
Free Earth

Post-Disaster
Communications

Citizens Band Radios
for Survival

BUY NOW