Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: La conversación acerca de StarViewer  (Read 41602 times)

noproblemo2

Re: Conversaci
« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2010, 06:45:38 AM »
Amy, It appears that the trust has been established with some SVT members that are now willing to speak out. Hopefully we can now work together to learn even more on what will occur. Thank You

Amy Evans

« Reply #121 on: September 03, 2010, 06:58:23 AM »
Boris and I also agree ... this Carlos on SVT started to sound worried again at the end of the conversation

Boris y también estoy de acuerdo ... Carlos en este SVT comenzó a sonar preocupada de nuevo al final de la conversación

Amy Evans

« Reply #122 on: September 03, 2010, 08:56:04 PM »
A warning from our friend Carlos Ochoa on my blog at SVT
Comentario por Carlos Ochoa Hace 28 minutos Borrar comentario Estimada Amy, el Dr. Harrington, fue valiente, tambien diria que se apresuro un poco, pero sus buenas intenciones no tienen precio, aqui te pongo el ejemplo de lo que hicieron con un astronomo del Monte Wilson, con fotos, esto es lo que le sucede a los que quieren ayudar, a decirnos un poco mas sobre estas cosas tan trascendentales.

Comment by Carlos Ochoa </ profile / LuisQuiceno> 28 minutes ago
Delete comment Dear Amy, Dr. Harrington, was brave, I would also say that hasten a little, but their good intentions are priceless, here I put the example of what they did to an astronomer of Mount Wilson, with photographs, this is what happens to those who want to help, to tell us a little more about these things so momentous.

Amy Evans

« Reply #123 on: September 03, 2010, 09:04:20 PM »
Reply from Carlos Ochoa

Comment by Carlos Ochoa </ profile / LuisQuiceno> 8 minutes ago
Amy, and to others also, Planet X, it will not hit the ground, come by if we are talking about two magnets, one giant (Planet X) and a much lower (land), and there is no escape, and of course the losers, with great catastrophe, it is we can not escape the earth in its orbit, the sun is the greatest magnet that keeps the planets right where you are, orbiting around it, and it is well known by scientists . Some of the videos we've seen the "second sun", is indeed the Planet X, and in some cases their moons as well, he is now well below the ecliptic, and therefore its current slow to move, also affect it the planets have on, you resist their advance, speak of an exact distance is impossible, I have a rough that I did, even using 3D coordinates, and made an average speed, knowing that is not constant, and having a good idea of their location, and based on that too I have a date range of no more than six days for the final event, NASA has improved, no doubt, but nothing talking about it, or share them They are using the STEREO A and STEREO B, to the triangulation, since by their locations, are ideal for that, and also many of the anomalies we have seen in LASCO, is the Planet X and its moons, in some cases have been pixelated many images, but you notice the bad job, the program is not the best, if you pay attention you will realize what I say, the change in tone color, is significant and undeniable, if they were, they would right now to LASCO, service, under the Exus "x" or "y", but it is much worse if they do, would be more than obvious that "something hidden"!

noproblemo2

« Reply #124 on: September 03, 2010, 09:11:29 PM »
Amy, Thank You. Has he given a time frame yet? Either way we must double our efforts to prepare as best we can here.Your site is amazing with all of the info and data which I am still going thru.

Amy Evans

« Reply #125 on: September 03, 2010, 09:27:08 PM »
I am working on that ..... here was my reply http://starviewerteam.ning.com/profiles/blogs/el-arquero-de-orion-indica-en?xg_source=activity

Comentario por Amy Evans Hace 2 minutos Borrar comentario Thank you my dear friend Carlos. What can you tell me about the impact you said that would happen before this year ends? Is it one of the moons? Is it one of the planets? Is it an Asteroid?

Do you know the size of this monsters moons orbits? You mentioned it had 9 planets, I only know of 6?

How far does the orbit of the outermost planet of this monster come into our system? Can you provide me with an overlay of the Dwarfs mini-system superimposed onto our system ... to see where the 2 systems will interact in the orbits?

You said it was coming just around the corner into 2011 ... what is the new ETA for it to be here?

If my life is to be in danger over this, it will be a fair exchange for the information.

Thank you so very much for your help
Greetings to all

Gracias mi querido amigo Carlos. ¿Qué puedes decirme sobre el impacto que usted dijo que sería antes de fines de este año? ¿Es una de las lunas? ¿Es uno de los planetas? ¿Es un asteroide?

¿Sabe usted el tamaño de esta lunas órbitas monstruos? Usted mencionó que había nueve planetas, sólo sé de 6?

¿Hasta dónde llega la órbita del planeta más exterior de este monstruo entra en nuestro sistema? ¿Me puede dar con un revestimiento de la mini-sistema de Enanos superpuesta a nuestro sistema ... para ver donde los sistemas de 2 a interactuar en las órbitas?

Usted dijo que iba a venir a la vuelta de la esquina en 2011 ... ¿cuál es la nueva ETA para que sea en esta lista?

Si mi vida es estar en peligro por esto, será un mercado de intercambio para la información.

Gracias por lo mucho por tu ayuda
Saludos a todos

Amy Evans

« Reply #126 on: September 03, 2010, 09:42:38 PM »
Thank you my friend for the nice comment.  It has taken a while digging all around and also in my memory of Science shows and Prophecy shows, and so on ... throw in a few e-books, and info from at least a dozen groups, and of course the Yowusa site and now the SVT site.  And now to actually see this Destroyer ... wow
Hopefully enough will survive after it leaves, and it can be documented fully this time

Amy

Gracias a mi amigo por el comentario agradable. Ha tomado una excavación mientras a su alrededor y también en mi memoria de espectáculos Ciencia y muestra la Profecía, y así sucesivamente ... lanzar en algunos e-libros, e información de al menos una docena de grupos, y por supuesto el sitio Yowusa y ahora el sitio SVT. Y ahora a ver realmente esta Destroyer ... wow
Esperemos que la voluntad suficiente sobrevivir después de que salga, y puede ser perfectamente documentado en esta ocasión

Amy

noproblemo2

« Reply #127 on: September 03, 2010, 10:06:34 PM »
Amy, Excellant work anxiously awaiting his reply here.

Yowbarb

« Reply #128 on: September 03, 2010, 11:00:24 PM »
Amy very well done, and we hope he will answer al the questions soon.
Seems like a lot of beautiful souls on that site...

Adiosito,
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: September 10, 2010, 09:30:15 AM by Yowbarb »

Amy Evans

« Reply #129 on: September 04, 2010, 05:57:33 PM »
Greetings my friends ... I have been wondering through the halls of SVT, and came across a hand full of Blogs with a lot of reports ... I have sent copies of the Blog name and the url to a few of you.  If you get the time, maybe you can take a look in them ... we might just find what we need there also ... please pass them around to others on this group.  I also sent one to Yowusa info ... we might get lucky

Saludos a mis amigos ... Me he estado preguntando por los pasillos de la SVT, y me encontré con un puñado de blogs con un montón de informes ... He enviado copias del nombre y la dirección URL de blog a algunos de ustedes. Si se obtiene el tiempo, tal vez usted puede tener una mirada en ellos ... que sólo debe encontrar lo que necesitamos también ... por favor, pasar todo a los demás en este grupo. También envié una a info Yowusa ... podríamos tener suerte

Amy Evans

« Reply #130 on: September 18, 2010, 10:43:05 AM »
Hi my friends ... Ed mentioned there was a messege posted to TH yesterday, does anyone know where it is?

Hola mis amigos ... Ed mencionados hubo un messege envió a TH ayer, ¿alguien sabe dónde está?

Montanabarb

« Reply #131 on: September 24, 2010, 02:56:38 PM »
Video Proof That Nibiru Has Come and Gone

Could this be the "first pass" you've talked about in this discussion?

Amy Evans

« Reply #132 on: September 24, 2010, 05:29:17 PM »
Nibiru is being tracked by our South Pole Telescope, and is not far below the Ecliptic ... it will be visible sometime around the end of this year to the naked eye in the Southern skies.  It is on a 47 degree up-angle to the Ecliptic

Yowbarb

« Reply #133 on: September 25, 2010, 06:08:40 PM »
Nibiru is being tracked by our South Pole Telescope, and is not far below the Ecliptic ... it will be visible sometime around the end of this year to the naked eye in the Southern skies.  It is on a 47 degree up-angle to the Ecliptic

Amy,
what latitude, do you think? Just below Australia?
- Yowbarb

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #134 on: September 26, 2010, 09:07:35 AM »
I don't mean to jump in, and answer a question for Amy, but I believe Orion would be a good place to look.  ed

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW