Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Scientists mentioned in StarViewer site  (Read 25737 times)

Yowbarb

Scientists mentioned in StarViewer site
« on: August 16, 2010, 10:27:26 AM »
Hi All this is sort of a side Topic of starviewer.
This is another spot to sort out and begin to verify, who are the scientists who are the source of the discovery published by the starviewer team. - OR - as we say on another Topic, el discubrimiento.

This where we can post the scientists who are either quoted,
                                                                                      or their material used in the discovery, or
                                                                                      who are members of the starviewer team.
Who are they, credentials, how have their discoveries and work been accepted in the past; what is their standing, etc. not that it always matters. Some of the greatest ones get disrespected, at first.
Which ones are backed by NASA now, if this is true.
This may be not as important right now as getting a full and understandable translation, which is moving along and lots of posts coming in
from Amy about this.  This is also important: A place to sort out who is saying what, in what context, when it was said.
Note: Along with the translation this will help with the eventual analysis of the validity of the discovery.

This may be a bit random at first  as I go through what is being posted in translation or what I can see for myself on the site as source material, I will post here the scientist and his work or statement which is part of the discovery.
Anyone who has definite knowledge of a source scientist, please post him, along with where he is found in the transaltion, or on the
starviewer site itself. Page number, links and coherent complete sentences please.
This Topic is English only and this Topic is for this purpose only.

This particular Topic is not for an opinion on it's true or it's bunk.  Please: This is just who are the scientists
and what did they contribute to this discovery, where are they on the site and what have they already published etc.

This is going to take even more heads together. Thanks to all who are already looking at this, Amy Ed Carlos and others,
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 05:42:30 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

Re: Scientists mentioned in starviewer site
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2010, 10:29:41 AM »
This is just a little info to start out, on some of the scientists involved.
Matese is one of the scientists referred to in materials in the recent post by Amy.
Next post will try to have a list a start of who the scientists are. - Yowbarb

http://www.planetxvideo.info/images/mat.gif

http://www.ucs.louisiana.edu/~jjm9638/ Astrophysics Homepage of John J. Matese
John J. Matese
Emeritus Professor of Physics
University of  Louisiana at Lafayette
e-mail: matese@louisiana.edu
Research Interests

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2010, 10:47:36 AM »
Dr Matese has a few assistants, such as Dr Lissauer, and DR Murray.  It's funny. NASA uses the same guys for their determinations, as Starviewer, except Starviewer used the entire papers and discoveries. NASA took their work and twisted it to their needs. The heck with NASA. Some of the papers weren't published. Now they are, and few people will understand what's been said. We have something coming our way, and it's gonna be trouble.

Yowbarb

« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2010, 10:54:02 AM »
Ed thanks for more insight on this...
When you come across specific entries like who contributed what, if you have time post it here...
I agree to heck with Nasa but I still want to sort out who is who and what was the connection...
and what they contributed to the discovery...
All The Best,
Yowbarb

Amy Evans

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2010, 12:05:15 PM »
Ed & Barb ... I am glad you are both together on your appraisal of some of the articles from SVT.  I also agree with Ed ... trouble is a coming ... and sooner than even they thought!

Just curious, what does Marshall think about these articles?

Amy Evans

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2010, 01:26:29 PM »
Well, we already are now ... the weather.   From what I have read .. it might/should be visible to the naked eye somewhere around the end of this year ... then NASA's gag order will shatter and watch out.  Humans are predictable.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2010, 01:40:01 PM »
That's all the more reason to make sure you have stocked up as much as possible, before everyone onn the planet is aware.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2010, 01:52:55 PM »
I would like to call attention to the scientist that started it all; Dr. Robert Harrington. And look what I found: http://yowusa.com/planetx/2008/planetx-2008-05b/1.shtml

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 01:55:56 PM »
This speaks of Dr Matese leading the USA team;   
 Professor John J. Matese: In 1999, U.K. and U.S. astronomers independently reported finding evidence that a large planet or brown dwarf gravitationally bound to the Sun may be perturbing the orbits of long-period comets at the outer reaches of the Oort Cloud into the inner Solar System with the assistance of galactic tidal forces. The U.S. team was led by Professor John J. Matese, Professor of Physics University of Louisiana at Lafayette. ABC News Article

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2010, 01:58:06 PM »
Dr. Jack Lissauer
NASA Ames Research Center

Dr. Jack Lissauer is a Space Scientist in the Planetary Systems Branch at NASA's Ames Research Center. His primary research interests are the formation of planetary systems, detection of extrasolar planets, planetary dynamics and chaos, planetary ring systems, and circumstellar/protoplanetary disks.  Dr. Lissauer is co-discoverer of the first four planets known to orbit about faint M dwarf stars, and also co-discovered two faint outer rings and two small inner moons of the planet Uranus. Dr. Lissauer is the co-author of the graduate level textbook/ Planetary Sciences/ and a Co-I on NASA's Kepler Mission.  Dr. Lissauer was awarded an Alfred P. Sloan Foundation fellowship, the 1992 Harold C. Urey Prize of the Division of Planetary Sciences of the American Astronomical Society, and a 2006 SpotBeam Award from the California Space Authority.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile

Yowbarb

« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2010, 10:25:06 PM »
Ed & Barb ... I am glad you are both together on your appraisal of some of the articles from SVT.  I also agree with Ed ... trouble is a coming ... and sooner than even they thought!

Just curious, what does Marshall think about these articles?

Hi Amy I posted a PM to you just now, 1:23 AM EDT,
Thanks,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2010, 10:27:04 PM »
Repeating my startup post:  The purpose of this particular Topic.
Thanks, Yowbarb

Hi All this is sort of a side Topic of starviewer.
This is another spot to sort out and begin to verify, who are the scientists who are the source of the discovery published by the starviewer team. - OR - as we say on another Topic, el discubrimiento.

This where we can post the scientists who are either quoted,
                                                                                      or their material used in the discovery, or
                                                                                      who are members of the starviewer team.
Who are they, credentials, how have their discoveries and work been accepted in the past; what is their standing, etc. not that it always matters. Some of the greatest ones get disrespected, at first.
Which ones are backed by NASA now, if this is true.
This may be not as important right now as getting a full and understandable translation, which is moving along and lots of posts coming in
from Amy about this.  This is also important: A place to sort out who is saying what, in what context, when it was said.
Note: Along with the translation this will help with the eventual analysis of the validity of the discovery.

This may be a bit random at first  as I go through what is being posted in translation or what I can see for myself on the site as source material, I will post here the scientist and his work or statement which is part of the discovery.
Anyone who has definite knowledge of a source scientist, please post him, along with where he is found in the transaltion, or on the
starviewer site itself. Page number, links and coherent complete sentences please.
This Topic is English only and this Topic is for this purpose only.

This particular Topic is not for an opinion on it's true or it's bunk.  Please: This is just who are the scientists
and what did they contribute to this discovery, where are they on the site and what have they already published etc.

This is going to take even more heads together. Thanks to all who are already looking at this, Amy Ed Carlos and others,
Yowbarb

Yowbarb

« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2010, 10:37:46 PM »
This speaks of Dr Matese leading the USA team;   
 Professor John J. Matese: In 1999, U.K. and U.S. astronomers independently reported finding evidence that a large planet or brown dwarf gravitationally bound to the Sun may be perturbing the orbits of long-period comets at the outer reaches of the Oort Cloud into the inner Solar System with the assistance of galactic tidal forces. The U.S. team was led by Professor John J. Matese, Professor of Physics University of Louisiana at Lafayette. ABC News Article

Ed thanks very much  This is just the kind of info I need to see  posted here in this Topic,
- Yowbarb

Amy Evans

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2010, 06:49:35 AM »
Please check out this slide show of Planet-X!!!!!!!!  OortscenaryX4082009.pps

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW