Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Scientists mentioned in StarViewer site  (Read 25764 times)

Amy Evans

Re: Scientists mentioned in StarViewer site
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2010, 03:41:16 PM »
I hate to admit it, but I do not know how to upload the presentation as a whole, or to pull each slide from the work and upload each.  I sent a copy of the file to Lori  hopefully she will know how to do it :-[
« Last Edit: September 02, 2010, 05:42:51 PM by Yowbarb »

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
Re: Scientists mentioned in starviewer site
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2010, 08:25:33 AM »
api.ning.com/files/Vop5r8cKFbgSN5zCE3fITu.../OortscenaryX4082009.pps

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2010, 08:27:57 AM »
Aw heck! Just google OortscenaryX4082009.pps and the link at the bottom should be the pps itself;
api.ning.com/files/Vop5r8cKFbgSN5zCE3fITu.../OortscenaryX4082009.pps

Amy Evans

« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2010, 10:15:50 AM »
Boris and I have the same nagging question ... and we want to put it too all of you here ... SVT was careless, and gave us a graph showing the projected orbit of what they have labeled PX ... this projected path is extreamly close to the one Marshall/BarB/Jacco made.
1) we have this graph
2) We have the MSPP presentation ... it has 8 slides showing the Dwarf Star with 6 moons orbiting it ... eace slide represents a different time period ... so we know from it that they have plotted the orbits correctly, and on slide 8 we see the upward arrow showing it passing between Jupiter and Saturn ... all with me here?
The nagging thought is ... the graph does not indicate PX with it's 6 moons, and having the outermost moon passing between Jupiter & Saturn ... it shows the whole damn thing going between Jupiter & Saturn.
Now to my next point ... the snippet I have that has the link to the MSPP has them talking about working on "The Orbits" ... the presentation already has the "Orbits" for the 6 moons, so this supposes they were going to work on "The Orbits" of the 9 planets and then overlay the 2
Boris and I came to the conclusion, and I hope we are wrong ... that they are projecting the Dwarf to pass between Jupiter & Saturn and it's 6 moons orbits (We have no data on how wide those orbits are) will be intercecting/crossing the orbits of the planets as it swings through our system.
I tried to upload the graph, but it wont upload

Amy Evans

« Reply #35 on: August 22, 2010, 10:01:22 AM »
Here

Amy Evans

« Reply #36 on: August 22, 2010, 10:18:01 AM »
There is still a problem in uploading the slides, but I was able to upload the first over in the Spanish Speaking group

Amy Evans

« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2010, 11:42:17 AM »
OK  Here are all 8 slides  Boris came through

Yowbarb

« Reply #38 on: August 22, 2010, 03:26:53 PM »
Wow Amy well done.
PM,
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 03:29:56 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

« Reply #40 on: September 03, 2010, 11:04:39 PM »
Ed relayed this to me tonight,
"Dr Daniel Whitmire co-wrote the last paper on a brown dwarf with Matese."
All The Best,
Yowbarb

Enana Marron

20091025_Dadrev - Localizando a nuestra Némesis.pdf

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0BwdLVHZJ-yB8ZmI2MzE5MTctYzYzOC00OTI0LTk0ZGQtYjRlNDNhZTYxNjFm&hl=es
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 11:12:15 PM by Yowbarb »

Deathanyl

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2010, 07:42:28 AM »
well i read what was here and didn't understand if the theory is this dwarf is PX (Nibru) or if it's just an ex planet past Pluto (i had read of two in history)?

Either way it doesn't pass very close if out near Jupiter, that would lead to the worst we suffer is some quakes and a solar flare or two, wouldn't it be nice, just enough to shake there hold and still make carrying on easier for us survivors.

Yowbarb

« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2010, 02:38:28 PM »
well i read what was here and didn't understand if the theory is this dwarf is PX (Nibru) or if it's just an ex planet past Pluto (i had read of two in history)?

Either way it doesn't pass very close if out near Jupiter, that would lead to the worst we suffer is some quakes and a solar flare or two, wouldn't it be nice, just enough to shake there hold and still make carrying on easier for us survivors.

Hello Deathanyl I just popped in here for a minute. I noticed your post. I am still sorting it out but  you could  take a look at:
https://planetxtownhall.com/index.php/topic,895.135.html
Conversaci, about the Canadian journal article about the SVT discovery.
I just posted the Spanish SVT article on it, and the Canadian article.
Meanwhile, there is some confusion about terms, understandable. See below,
This is from Colleen Tomas, who was explaining the SVT discovery of G1.9 in a Canadian paper interview, Yowbarb
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
http://www.nowpublic.com/tech-biz/g1-9-confirmed-binary-red-dwarf-star-6
Tech & Biz
G1.9 Confirmed a Binary Red Dwarf Star.
     by colesakick | June 15, 2010 at 07:42 pm Spanish Astronomers Claim Dwarf Sun Beyond Pluto 
 “…here again. Nibiru is not G1.9, Nibiru is a planet, G1.9 is a small star. G1.9 is on a 24,000 year orbit like Sedna. Nibiru has a much shorter period 3,600 years. G1.9, Sedna, Planet X etc are all in retrograde orbits together, they just are at differing distances from the Sun. The Sun is king, everything is revolving around it but in two differing planes (East-West, South-North). G1.9 pulls us up and down the galactic equator subjecting our area of the system to a shift is electrical and magnetic polarities. Every 6,000 years (approx) we change magnetic field direction, every 12,000 years we change electrical polarity. When both happen together the effects are very severe to life on earth but there is no such thing as an [uneventful] crossing or shifting event when you look at Earth history.”

Deathanyl

« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2010, 02:43:43 PM »
thanks for the clarity, i understand much more from the one post. lol, I was not meaning we'd have no effects a solar flare blasting us all back to 1800 is an effect to say the least, but if Nibru passes so far from us it will  (likely) not rip us in half and make the planet un- inhabitable.

But if both were to come close at once... though if there on the same north south orbital plane then thats unlikely as they'd crash into each other perhaps... wouldn't that be something to see :o and so close to Jupiter, we could have that second sun for some time were that to happen and ignite the big boy...

Yowbarb

« Reply #44 on: October 04, 2010, 02:48:02 PM »
thanks for the clarity, i understand much more from the one post. lol, I was not meaning we'd have no effects a solar flare blasting us all back to 1800 is an effect to say the least, but if Nibru passes so far from us it will  (likely) not rip us in half and make the planet un- inhabitable.

But if both were to come close at once... though if there on the same north south orbital plane then thats unlikely as they'd crash into each other perhaps... wouldn't that be something to see :o and so close to Jupiter, we could have that second sun for some time were that to happen and ignite the big boy...

Well I am still not sure how many objects there are and how bad it will be.
Very much just trying to get caught up to speed and sort out fact from gobbledygook.
Based on eveything I have been reading it could be really bad.
Not ready to say I know that for a fact, just a student of all this. I appreciate your post,
Stay safe and well,
Bottom line is it cannot hurt to prepare.
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 03:24:47 PM by Yowbarb »

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW