Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Members' Dreams which seem to look into some future cataclysm  (Read 91470 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Members' Dreams which seem to look into some future cataclysm
« on: December 07, 2009, 10:40:59 AM »
Hi All
There were a lot of posts and a lot of interest in Janice Manning's Topic
Dreams and Paranormal Experiences in the other older Board,
http://planetxforecast.com/discus/messages/22/22.html?1257952426

This new forum is waiting for you to post. Tell us about your dreams.

- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 07:43:40 PM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Dreams which seem to look into some future cataclysm
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2009, 11:03:10 AM »
Hi All,
I just wanted to share a general idea first - which is, I have had earth changes or cataclysm dreams since the early 1960s.
The first one was a very intense technicolored afternoon dream. I saw a big tidal wave coming in to the shoreline, as the sun was coming up. The sky was beautiful and orange red. I was located well back from the coast and wasn't really afraid at that time in the dream. In the dream the sun was rising in the opposite direction than it usually does. When I woke up and thought wonder what that mean, the sun coming up in a different place.
I wasn't afraid of the water in that first dream but in dozens of subsequent tidal wave dreams I was afraid. I just figured I was "goners," since I was already in the water - but each time I told my kids take a breath hold on ride that wave and who knows we may make it.
Not likely we would survive such a scenario, such as being in the water on Santa Monica beach when the water started rising -but maybe what's important is in the dream we all wanted to survive and were not panicked.
- Yowbarb

Highwayman359

• Members
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2009, 09:22:28 PM »
Hi all;
My wife, who is a cautious scheptic does not want to talk about all the acorns I have been storing out behind the wood shed so to speak. Is now having cataclysmic dreams of her own. I have not told her of the possibility in regards to tidal waves and major earth changes. SAhe was sharing about a tidal wave hitting her own old neighbor hood in Chicago getting hit. I wonder if folks not so intuned to this are beginning to get the message?

all my best
colin

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 07:42:39 AM »
Hi all;
My wife, who is a cautious scheptic does not want to talk about all the acorns I have been storing out behind the wood shed so to speak. Is now having cataclysmic dreams of her own. I have not told her of the possibility in regards to tidal waves and major earth changes. SAhe was sharing about a tidal wave hitting her own old neighbor hood in Chicago getting hit. I wonder if folks not so intuned to this are beginning to get the message?

all my best
colin
Highwayman, that seems like a pretty powerful sign she may be perceiving some events to come.
I wish you all the best in dealing with the new thoughts and possible revelations...
future plans, it's not so easy sometimes to be in the present - working, saving and  planning ahead...
Living a step ahead.
I do feel it can be done.

- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: December 09, 2009, 08:18:42 AM by Yowbarb »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2010, 02:13:35 PM »
I don't seem to remember cataclysmic dreams lately. I have dreams pretty steadily of groups of people, trying to figure things out get things done... wandering though empty spaces... when I wake up it seems I should be remembering because it's like another life...
just a lot of mental activity of humankind in general...but it seems significant.
Janice have you been having any new kinds of precognitive dreams?
Yowbarb

Lori

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2010, 07:18:37 AM »
Barb I had gone to bed and as usual I woke up around 3:30 with a picture in my head of a 4 Black Vehicle's (Suburbans?) driving through Washington DC. They empty out and fully armed people run towards the Capital.   

They go into building taking out Security and they bust down the doors of the Chamber and force the Representatives under gun point to move to the back of the building.  It seemed military style. 

Then there seemed to be a surge of military vehicles moving in and taking over State Capitals all across the country.  The visual ended here.  Then this article appeared in my mail box this morning.
 :o ??? :o ???

http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/10_Unrest/100324.convoy.html

Is this verification of what is to come?

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2010, 07:44:24 AM »
Barb I had gone to bed and as usual I woke up around 3:30 with a picture in my head of a 4 Black Vehicle's (Suburbans?) driving through Washington DC. They empty out and fully armed people run towards the Capital.   

They go into building taking out Security and they bust down the doors of the Chamber and force the Representatives under gun point to move to the back of the building.  It seemed military style. 

Then there seemed to be a surge of military vehicles moving in and taking over State Capitals all across the country.  The visual ended here.  Then this article appeared in my mail box this morning.
 :o ??? :o ???

http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/10_Unrest/100324.convoy.html

Is this verification of what is to come?

Lori, thanks for posting this.
So you feel it is a NWOish thing? A throwing out of State representative government?
Does it start at the state level then take over the (Federal) Capitol Building?

Well looking at it from a different perspective, there is certainly heightened security all over the Capitol now -
and the White House.

Sorry kept editing myself down on this. Been following it closely. I have concerns too -
in a different direction of what could happen.
If a dream or vision gives us all a glimpse into the future then it is good.
Thank You.

- Yowbarb
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 07:13:06 AM by Yowbarb »

mjoy

• Members
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2010, 09:25:08 AM »
Wow, what an amazing dream, Lori!
What you can know, is that you are dealing with Americans, who are almost rabid about individual rights (inalienable rights), and freedom.  That we have, as a nation been put through the classic desensitizing program (like the "patriot act": body-searches, etc at airports) shows the NWO's unsuccessful attempt to numb Americans, so that apathy prevails.  Well, it won't work.  They will not be allowed to takeover, and apply marshall law.  Why?  As a people, we will not let them!  Look at the writing of this missive:  "Dear Friends".  Someone went to the trouble of passing on the word.  And this great guy, he was not alone!  Others were witnesses,too..  Of course, the citizens will be told, "increase security", but that is crap.  So, I like that this man trusted his intuitions.  If you can trust the message of your dreams, and your instincts, than you will be at the right place at the right time.
And Barb, since you have been having such dreams since the 1960's, I feel sure when the dream comes that tells you to leave Florida, you will go!  And maybe take your grown kids with you?  Are they also in Florida?
Take care all!  Let us all listen and follow our dreams.  It is God talking to us.
Bye for now,
Mary

« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 06:12:44 PM by Yowbarb »

mjoy

• Members
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2010, 01:50:46 AM »
Yes, I hear you,Barb!  I, frankly, for myself, can not say what the right time would be.  If one of my dream was very loud and clear, I would take the hint.....I think.
Bye for now,
Mary

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2010, 07:15:36 AM »
OK - so any more future dreams, people?
I keep having these intricate dreams sort of like a movie
People working on something in the spiritual universe.
Not remembering them.
- Yowbarb

Linda

• Prolific Member
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2010, 02:08:53 PM »
Just a little one to add, my husband last night says he was shown the date August 10, 2010, just like that, not 8/10/10, but August 10, 2010. He doesn't know why, but said it was very clear.
Linda :)

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.

Ed Douglas

• Senior
  • Prolific Member
  • Resistance is Futile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2010, 02:42:20 PM »
A couple of nights ago, I had a dream(vision?) that I remembered so clearly. I don't often remember my dreams. This one basically showed me how to make a shelter that could work here in Ohio. I have been looking at some land, on top of a small hill, about 5 acres. The way it looked, it was almost like the way we trenched and bunkered in Vietnam. Put in a room to stay in, cover it with some steel beams, or logs, and bury it with a few feet of dirt. This would be located in the center of a trench network, deep enough to walk unseen from above. I didn't have the feeling this is a long term shelter. I had more of a feeling that it would be okay to stay inside of for a week if necessary. It even included a restroom around a corner from the bunker and dug into the side of the trench, with a sort of portable potty. If something happens and folks from the urban areas walk out, this is a good defensive location. I must mention that I also saw a meteorite storm, and they were almost like rain, and were hitting like mortar rounds. Looks like I'll be getting real serious about that land.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2010, 08:25:30 AM »
A couple of nights ago, I had a dream(vision?) that I remembered so clearly. I don't often remember my dreams. This one basically showed me how to make a shelter that could work here in Ohio. I have been looking at some land, on top of a small hill, about 5 acres. The way it looked, it was almost like the way we trenched and bunkered in Vietnam. Put in a room to stay in, cover it with some steel beams, or logs, and bury it with a few feet of dirt. This would be located in the center of a trench network, deep enough to walk unseen from above. I didn't have the feeling this is a long term shelter. I had more of a feeling that it would be okay to stay inside of for a week if necessary. It even included a restroom around a corner from the bunker and dug into the side of the trench, with a sort of portable potty. If something happens and folks from the urban areas walk out, this is a good defensive location. I must mention that I also saw a meteorite storm, and they were almost like rain, and were hitting like mortar rounds. Looks like I'll be getting real serious about that land.
[/size]

Masterq that sounds a powerful dream maybe it is helping your waking mind to see - more.
Good luck getting your land.
I have been making calls and looking into land.
Regarding the fire from the sky, I have been watching the History channel; one fascinating show is Mysteries of the Bible. Around
the last crossing [I believe same time period will need to recheck that]there was an asteroid that hit in Swiss Alps. Middle Eastern Astronomers saw it and were tracking it and even created a disk which showed its trajectory. Modern day scientists were able to decipher the disk and follow the trajectory path, and sure enough they figured it burnt up in the Atmosphere above the Alps and created  like a huge explosion worse than a nuke. Hundreds of pieces of
it drifted over in a big arc and came down and reentered the atmosphere and dropped down in the Middle East. Modern day scientists were able to use the disc to prove the asteroid came down in the Alps (investigation on the ground, too.) From the ancient astronomical disk, Modern day scientists were also able to figure out the arc of the fireballs from the asteroid explosion and where they would descend. An archaeological dig proved the fireballs rained down on the area that had been Sodom and Gomorrah. The scientists feel that is the basis of that Biblical account (not discounting any religious or mystical causes.) When the fireballs fell, they caused the ground to go to 400 degrees and instantly burnt up anything around it.
The incoming objects ahead of PX will not be a joke. Guarding against fire is one of the biggest challenges.
Well you mentioned meteorite storm and I happened to see this program about one. Have always been really interested in all the strange events around the time the Jews got out of Egypt and events like Lot's escape and bringing people into caves and so on...
Will have to re watch the film to see if the fireball blitz was around the time of the last crossing.
Scuse it if typos.
All The Best,
Yowbarb
« Last Edit: March 29, 2010, 08:28:04 AM by Yowbarb »

Lori

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2010, 04:05:13 AM »
Whaaaa?  Oh my!!!!!
 :o :o :o ???

« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 04:26:39 AM by Lori »

_cj_

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2010, 07:22:47 AM »
@ Lori ...well done

please let us know if you have any more dreams like this.  i know some people are sceptical but i believe we should listen to our dreams.

I wish i had dreams that clearly - i just get these feelings  - almost like my sub conscious knows things but wont tell me.  Ive learnt to believe it though and its very hard to explain but the "feeling" has a very characteristic feel about it .......and it is normally right

- how my sub conscious knows things and why it wont tell me i have no idea but it does. 

Please let us know if you have any more

regards,

alex

oh a quick p.s. - if you dream of 6 numbers would you mind emailing me privately  :D
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 07:25:35 AM by _cj_ »

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!