Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System 
Surviving the Planet X Tribulation

Author Topic: Members' Dreams which seem to look into some future cataclysm  (Read 99186 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Members' Dreams which seem to look into some future cataclysm
« Reply #420 on: April 22, 2018, 11:38:28 AM »
Barb, Thanks for your lovely thoughts.  How amazing to have a brother who is on your spiritual level!

Hi R.R.
Well they are all spiritual in their way. The one bro and I share specific beliefs...
:)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #421 on: April 22, 2018, 11:41:28 AM »
I've had three disturbing dreams recently:

First, my maternal grandfather, who periodically visits me in dreams to smile and "catch up" telepathically, was sleeping and awoke from a dream screaming.  That was the whole dream this time.

I didn't fully acknowledge your dream...wow that seems really powerful to me, as a prediction of events that could unfold..
Especially since your grandmother always was, and now in spirit is, very aware...
Not sure i am saying this right, but i appreciate your dream and your thoughts...

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #422 on: April 23, 2018, 04:42:34 PM »
Thank you Barb!  :)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #423 on: April 23, 2018, 08:16:49 PM »
Thank you Barb!  :)

Your grandmother must be really special to you.
I know my Grandmother Vina was really special to me...

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #424 on: April 24, 2018, 05:13:14 AM »
Am guessing that she's part of your team now.  :)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #425 on: May 03, 2018, 08:51:28 PM »
Am guessing that she's part of your team now.  :)

Yes, I feel she is. :)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #426 on: November 26, 2018, 06:08:38 PM »
Strange confusing dream a few nights ago. After being awake for awhile, it occurred to me it might be a peek into a possible future event.
A large area, lots of people. The people seemed unconcerned about the mud and the water, the chaos. Now that leads me to believe they were spiritual beings who had suddenly lost their bodies... Perhaps their awareness was not complete... I saw lots of women with young girls.
Men, women and kids. They seemed calm, moving about, some in fancy dress, some in bathing suits.
More soon...
OK, it appeared a place designed for maximum fun like the Atlantis of Vegas but I think it was farther east in the US. Maybe even Disney world... parts of it seemed more old world.
There was a huge swath of mud all over the entry area and on into the inner areas...
Some mud even got into the swimming pool...
I myself was in the water... then suddenly surprised missing top of my swim suit, so covered up with something. Got out of the pool, managed to get some sort of bedsheet to wrap myself in, walked out, wondering why no one seemed to care about the mud as they pranced along in fancy shoes and high heels, or bare feet... I saw a lot of cubby holes and strange little door entrances, that part looked more European, more subterranean.
There seemed to be a barrier between myself and the people, maybe I was alive with a body and they were not. Or vice versa.  I know, doesn't make perfect sense, but there it is.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #427 on: November 26, 2018, 06:21:38 PM »
Am wondering, because you are so much further along in awareness than most of the other people in the scene would probably have been, if shedding clothing may have equated to shedding 3D and ascending?  Like a new birth maybe?

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #428 on: November 26, 2018, 08:00:32 PM »
Agree that shedding clothing might represent moving from one "role" to a different one, which would eventually require a new type of clothing/uniform.

Also, Barb, it's so interesting that you often have these dreams of many people, walkiing in mud, with debris all around. 

Importantly, you didn't seem alarmed, nor did they.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #429 on: December 04, 2018, 03:11:54 AM »
Am wondering, because you are so much further along in awareness than most of the other people in the scene would probably have been, if shedding clothing may have equated to shedding 3D and ascending?  Like a new birth maybe?

R.R. thanks, that is a positive take on things...
I'd like to think that...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #430 on: December 04, 2018, 03:13:37 AM »
Agree that shedding clothing might represent moving from one "role" to a different one, which would eventually require a new type of clothing/uniform.

Also, Barb, it's so interesting that you often have these dreams of many people, walkiing in mud, with debris all around. 

Importantly, you didn't seem alarmed, nor did they.

ilinda, yes true so many of my ever-so-brief-visions or dreams have mud in them... It is an aftermath of a large amount of water.
There is always mud, puddles of water, junk, debris, wrecked buildings, some twisted into strange shapes, sideways etc.

Solani

• Global Moderator
  • Trusted Member
« Reply #431 on: December 16, 2018, 09:35:22 PM »
Strange confusing dream a few nights ago. After being awake for awhile, it occurred to me it might be a peek into a possible future event.
A large area, lots of people. The people seemed unconcerned about the mud and the water, the chaos. Now that leads me to believe they were spiritual beings who had suddenly lost their bodies... Perhaps their awareness was not complete... I saw lots of women with young girls.
Men, women and kids. They seemed calm, moving about, some in fancy dress, some in bathing suits.
More soon...
OK, it appeared a place designed for maximum fun like the Atlantis of Vegas but I think it was farther east in the US. Maybe even Disney world... parts of it seemed more old world.
There was a huge swath of mud all over the entry area and on into the inner areas...
Some mud even got into the swimming pool...
I myself was in the water... then suddenly surprised missing top of my swim suit, so covered up with something. Got out of the pool, managed to get some sort of bedsheet to wrap myself in, walked out, wondering why no one seemed to care about the mud as they pranced along in fancy shoes and high heels, or bare feet... I saw a lot of cubby holes and strange little door entrances, that part looked more European, more subterranean.
There seemed to be a barrier between myself and the people, maybe I was alive with a body and they were not. Or vice versa.  I know, doesn't make perfect sense, but there it is.

Chiming in late on this one as I missed it.
Not sure of the meaning of the whole dream, as we all tend to put our own twist on situations that have meaning to us, not necessarily to anyone/everyone else. (same as buying a dream interpretation book is in my opinion BS and a total waste of money, as our dreams have individual meaning only to us, depending on our personal views of everything from what we’ve experienced so far in both this life and previous lives)

But talking from the “spirit aspect” and the knowledge of their current surroundings I can do to some extent. Most spirit/soul beings that for whatever reason (sudden accident/death/etc.) don’t know that they have passed, tend to keep the “mental picture” of what their reality was/looked like before they passed. Such as you can at times see spirits walk through walls and find out later that there used to be a door in that wall, they are still “living” in their version of what their reality was while they were still in their bodies. Seeing people of different time periods within the same scene you are watching is quite common, as we that can see either with our physical eyes, within our minds eye, or in dream what past, current or future event that is about to happen/happened or, it has a deeper meaning that we need to figure out. If you notice, most of the “people/spirits” in the dream or in your mind’s eye, don’t interact with each other. It’s like they aren’t even aware of the others, as they are still in their version of whatever reality they were in during the moment they passed or, directly prior to their passing. Seeing souls from different time periods in the same scene is due to that we see all the layers of time in the same picture, whereas they only see the time/picture that was when they passed sometimes along with those that passed at the same time/accident but not those that passed before them or those that pass after them.

For instance. I really dislike having to spend any length of time in a hospital as I see people endlessly walking up and down the hallways. When I was younger, and I’d realized that not everyone I’d meet was “alive”, I was for the longest time scared to talk to anyone in a hospital, as I wasn’t sure who was alive and who was dead and didn’t want anyone to think I was totally off my rocker and talking to myself… When I got older, I lost most of my ability to be able to see with my physical eyes, full body spirits/souls/apparitions, which at the time I was very grateful for… However now, I have started to regain some of my physical sight again… Almost all of those I’d see/I see are alone including children of all ages, just aimlessly walking up and down the corridors/hallways. Which leads me to believe that they passed away at the hospital and don’t know where they are or, where they are supposed to go. They keep “reliving” the moment they left their bodies and are just walking about searching for what only they know, and they have no interaction at all with anyone else, spirit or living. For some reason, most of them, don’t seem to be able to see anyone else, living or dead.

A few times some of them have been able to “see” me and have gathered around my hospital bed or, followed me around which can be quite freaky at times, especially if I’m in not good shape/condition… For some reason, those that have passed while in hospital, I see what they looked like when they passed, which easily could compare to a horror movie such as the “walking dead”, in all stages of death and horrendous injuries. No amount of telling them or begging them to leave me alone works, which I understand, being that they are desperate for help. When I have gotten better and regained some of my strength, I do try to help cross them over, which often leads to even more spirits becoming aware that there is someone there that can help them. I really want to help them all but, sometimes it just becomes way too much…

So, I try to go back later, when I’m fully recovered and bring my daughter along with me and we both try to help as many as we can but, considering how old some hospitals are, there seems to be a never-ending stream of lost souls. Add to that, there are those that you just can’t get through to and nothing you do seems to be able to help them cross over. Those people/souls however much you want to help them, you just have to leave and move on to someone you can help. I don’t know why the guides or “soul collectors” as I call them, haven’t just come in and “scooped” them up and onwards?? Maybe they have the same problems with not being able to get through to them and if they can’t connect with them, they can’t do anything. Free will tied in there somewhere?? I dunno…

That is one reason I felt the urgent need for immediate help for those that passed in the fires of California, as I do believe that the longer the spirit/soul lingers between planes, the more difficult it can be to get through to them and help them cross over. Just my thoughts and what I feel. But, I didn’t encounter even one soul that didn’t respond to me when I reached out to them and was able to assist in delivering them to the guides, so they could move them on. Food for thought perhaps?? Same when I’d watch the other sensitives/energy-workers which were there working too. I didn’t see any spirit/soul that they couldn’t connect with, even though almost all of the souls weren’t aware of what had happened and didn’t see the burnt area around them, apart from the wonderful older spirit woman I met that made sure I found all her friends that had died in the fire, as well as her cat Sparky! :) Don’t think I’ll ever forget her. Did find a few people with the same last name she’d given me when she introduced herself to me on the missing people list but didn’t find her first name connected to any of those with the same last name. Perhaps it was her nickname? Who knows...

Back to your dream… The little cubby holes/doorways. Those can be entrances/portals which lead to different dimensions/realms/planes. I come across portals every now and then when out researching or working at a “haunted” location. Sometimes those portals are very active and almost like highways between the realms. Almost like a stop at a train station where people can get off the train or board the train again… Many times, those portals need to be closed down/sealed to get whatever spirit activity at the location to stop or at least lessen. However, not all portals can be permanently closed/sealed. Anything and everything can use those what I call “main portals” which are always wide open and not everything is friendly or just wants to pop in for a short visit.

You can also find types of portals/doors, that are highly ornamental and have intricate designs on them within the world of the Fae/Fairies. Beautiful and very complicated designs, which I believe to be some version of protective runes or spells for lack of a better wording. I keep my distance from those, even if I have had quite a lot of interaction with the Fae, I’d never enter into any of their dwellings/doorways, at least not intentionally.

//Solani
~In order to determine what is possible, one only needs to step out into what is considered impossible and look around...~
~I am no longer accepting the things I cannot change...
I am changing the things I cannot accept~

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #432 on: January 16, 2019, 05:56:05 AM »
Solani! :) This is a partial Reply to your post of Dec 16th.
Sorry, I had missed your wonderful post, during that time period when I was having computer problems on and off.
I really do appreciate your ideas and your knowledge which you have brought here.
Much of what you posted is really real to me.

I do not have the "sight" in the same sense you have although I can get a glimpse of a being's image he is projecting, I mean see the being with physical eyes. Much more often it is communicated directly to my mind.

Always had beings come to me, and it took many years before I had the data on how to help them. This is very subjective of course, but I feel I have helped un-stick some beings.
I do believe one way to help beings is to let them know - in a matter-of-fact way - that their body passed away. They can be given the present time date and given the information that they can go find a new baby body at a local hospital.
It is very real to me that spiritual beings can hold on to, create their former physical appearance and location of death. They can throw these out as pictures and anyone aware enough or perhaps willing to receive communication at that time, can pick up on these signals.
Over the years, I have posted quite a few stories of the paranormal and also ET, but for now I will share just one.
Back about 1978 before my youngest child was born my husband, four kids and son Wes, before he was born, we all moved to a mobile home park in
Rialto. (Inland empire, inland from L.A. CA.)
I had my attention mainly on trying to get through the day, how to manage a few hours work with five kiddos including baby Wes. As time went by I noticed hearing the sound of my girls crying out, seemed like they were having nightmares. (At the time I had two sets of bunks and the four girls were all in one room.) One night, I decided to be more causative about this and investigate. I was awake in the middle of the night,which is often the case when you have a baby. I quietly walked into the girl's room, and was "drawn to" the closet area.  I quietly said, basically, "OK, what?" I had felt a presence in the closet area, but it did not seem harmful. I "picked up" that there was a body under the ground beneath the girls room, and that the spirit was stuck there, above. Immediately I "got a picture" of a young, pretty woman with blonde, marcelled hair.
She looked similar to this:

Story continued: She "flowed to me"  her basic age, her nicely dressed style, the era. She silently flowed to me her story. She and a friend were happily, gaily going for a drive with their boyfriends. The four of them hopped into a shiny black automobile, vintage late 1920s. The girls were giggling. The men were handsome, with slick shiny black hair. It was a desert-y area on a nice day. The man who was driving stopped the car and they all got out. Without warning, one man pulled out a pistol and shot the two women dead.
This was very shocking and upsetting to the women, which was conveyed to me by the spirit.
I quietly but out loud, acknowledged the spirit. I told her, "I hear you. That is sad and I am sorry that happened to you." Then, I informed the spirit that what happened to her, happened a long time earlier, and gave her the current date. I got a flow of mild surprise back, and some feeling of relief, from the spirit. I told her, that was "not her fault" and that she was "free to go." 
I told her the basic address and the town, and told her she could go to the nearest hospital and find a new baby body about to be born and start her life anew. I honestly feel she "got it." Again, some feeling of relief from her. I did not sense her presence again at the house, and the girls were no longer crying out from nightmares.
A few weeks later a young teenage boy who knew my oldest daughter would hang out and we would swap stores. He said he was Apache Indian descent, he looked full blooded to me. He told me a story, which I believe: He said, when the mobile home park was being built, a skeletal hand was protruding out of the sand. It was sticking up from what became the mobile spot, behind us, but one row over. I immediately felt that body which was found was  from the friend of the spirit woman who was talking to me. Then I "felt, "the spirit who was communicating with me, her body from when she was murdered, was never found, but her friend's body was.
I somehow indicated that to the spirit. That was pretty much it. As I mentioned, I didn't feel her presence after that and I felt she was "all right,". The poor girl had got involved with mobsters. Sometimes "girlfriends" were not of the same ethnic background as the mobsters, Mafia etc. and the girls did not have the right status or connections to be "marriage material."  Also there was the risk of the girls finding out some confidential data or they might know something about the crimes and be "bumped off.  I feel that is likely true, based upon the story my young Apache friend told me. He said, the mobsters would hang around in the inland areas (upper desert) and dump bodies out there.
Well, that's about it, will share more and reply more on your post soon,
Thanks,
Barb T.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #433 on: January 16, 2019, 06:07:33 PM »
Solani, I apparently missed your post also.  Very interesting about your experiences in hospitals.  I agree they seem to be full of souls who perhaps don't know they have died.  I've read that sometimes people who die, are confused in the aftermath, and don't realize they are no longer in the flesh, and thus, they continue to linger in the area, and since time doesn't really exist in spirit, it doesn't get "boring" I suppose.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #434 on: January 16, 2019, 06:12:29 PM »
Barb, your post #432 blew me away.  All I can say is good for you to help the young souls who probably didn't know what to do or where to go.  Have you ever compiled some of your many unusual experiences in book form?  It would certainly be good reading!

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Radio Free Earth: Community Preparedness and Two Way Radios

BUY SMART AND DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME

This book needs to be on your survival checklist because it offers a simple path for visioning, leading, and supervising the creation of an effective survival communications strategy.

Learn more...