Win-Win Survival Communities The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Radio Free Earth

Author Topic: Members' Dreams which seem to look into some future cataclysm  (Read 126354 times)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
Re: Members' Dreams which seem to look into some future cataclysm
« Reply #495 on: October 28, 2019, 01:49:56 PM »

This dream, was in Outback Australia. I actually had 2 different POV's in this one. Go into that a bit later.
It starts off, im at home,(home in the dream was a house in the middle of nowhere, no neighbours, in the outback), watching tv. I get a call from my mum, saying " get moving now, its on its way" and i could tell she sounded panicky, frightened even. I asked her, "whats on its way" and she said "meteors, just get moving now, im headed your way, so head south and we will meet up, im about an hours drive from you".
So, i grabbed my car keys and left. I kept my mum on the phone the entire time so i knew she was alright.
I drove on for a while when i started seeing meteorites hitting the ground behind me in the rear view mirror. My mum told me she was still ok. But that was the last time i recall speaking to her. Nothing happened to her in the dream, it was just the last time we spoke.
Craig, just wondering does your Mother have unusual abilities, perceptive, intutive?
You're close to her, right?
Sorta reminds me of my son Wes and I; we swap stories of dreams, visions and so on and sometimes we are in one another's dream, particularly if it is cataclysmic - southern California tidal waves, then the Gulf coast storm, black stuff on water and chaotic tidal patterns, winds, etc.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #496 on: October 28, 2019, 01:51:53 PM »
There is stuff my adult son tells me, he doesn't feel he can tell anyone else. I just acknowledge him and do not bat and eye because i have had the same experience on most of it.
So i can relate to much that is posted here...

Craig

• Trusted Member
  • live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #497 on: October 30, 2019, 10:41:28 PM »
Craig,
Hoping this communicates it well enough...

I get it Barb :).  As my neighbour said to me the other day, " the Lord works through us" ;)

Craig, just wondering does your Mother have unusual abilities, perceptive, intutive?
You're close to her, right?
Sorta reminds me of my son Wes and I; we swap stories of dreams, visions and so on and sometimes we are in one another's dream, particularly if it is cataclysmic - southern California tidal waves, then the Gulf coast storm, black stuff on water and chaotic tidal patterns, winds, etc. [/color]

Not that i know of. I am close to her. When i have my dreams, it almost, always, has a relative in them. One dream i posted on here a few yrs back, had my older brother and both parents in it. Others have had just my father in it, other times, both my parents. But a few rare ones, has had no one in it that i have recognized. My father passed away back in 2010. It wasnt long after that, about a year or something, that i started having these dreams.

The best thing i can recall every happening to me, was, again, not long after my father died. I was asleep, and the same way i felt when my dad took me into the train in the sky, was the same way i was taken to what i could only perceive as being heaven. It was all white around me. But there were 2 people standing in front of me. Im not sure who the 2nd person was. But the person that i did realize who it was, was Jesus. From the moment i entered what i call a room, i looked at him, and just thought i knew who it was. I didnt even know what to say to him. This was the best gob smacking experience i have ever had.
As i stood there just staring, and watching Jesus and the other person talk, (who i believe was one of Jesus' disciples), they both eventually stopped talking, and then looked at me. I was still just staring not knowing what to say, but at this point when they looked at me, i started looking at Jesus' disciple and then back at Jesus, and so on until Jesus spoke which wasnt long at all. All he said was, " it wont be long now", then after what i thought was a couple of seconds, i woke up in bed.  To this day i think to myself, "out of ALL the people he could see, he came to see me." This is one experience i wont ever forget and feel very blessed to have such an experience.
Now in saying all this, my father was the first to say "it wont be long now". Then some time later, Jesus tells me the same thing. I dont think this is just coincidence that 2 different people have told me this.
Im not even sure if my father was a believer in God and Jesus. I think i  heard some time ago from someone in the family that he was atheist. But i cant be 100% certain on that. He just may well have been. But am curious as to find out if he actually was or not.
I was going to mention this the other day when i was talking about seeing my dad in the "sky train", as i call it, but wanted to get a bit more of a feel of the people im telling it to. I dont want that to sound bad or anything, but as i said in another post last week, i dont want to push my beliefs onto anyone or make it sound like i am pushing my beliefs on anyone. Im not doing that. Im more of sharing my experience. So its up to who ever that reads this, decides for them selves if they believe or not. If they choose not to believe in God and Jesus, its not my concern. Im not one to say "You fool you should be believing", or whatever, because there are people like that out there.
As you said earlier Barb, "I humbly ask that, since I don't always know or assume that if I am on the right track or not. In the end, I feel I am being given help and that it is OK to share this"
So, it says in the bible, something like, " he who denies me, will also be denied to my father." So, im not ashamed in what i belive and im not afraid to talk about it either, but some people might see that as im pushing. And i dont want them to think that. They have to make their own choices as do i.
But anyway, im sure im not the only one who has had an experience like that in seeing Jesus.
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #498 on: October 30, 2019, 10:56:08 PM »
Craig, thanks very much for sharing your dream experiences. That is really beautiful, your father in the sky train. All the rest too, lovely...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #499 on: November 22, 2019, 03:03:20 PM »
Craig,
Hoping this communicates it well enough...

...But a few rare ones, has had no one in it that i have recognized. My father passed away back in 2010. It wasnt long after that, about a year or something, that i started having these dreams.

The best thing i can recall every happening to me, was, again, not long after my father died. I was asleep, and the same way i felt when my dad took me into the train in the sky, was the same way i was taken to what i could only perceive as being heaven. It was all white around me. But there were 2 people standing in front of me. Im not sure who the 2nd person was. But the person that i did realize who it was, was Jesus. From the moment i entered what i call a room, i looked at him, and just thought i knew who it was. I didnt even know what to say to him. This was the best gob smacking experience i have ever had.
As i stood there just staring, and watching Jesus and the other person talk, (who i believe was one of Jesus' disciples), they both eventually stopped talking, and then looked at me. I was still just staring not knowing what to say, but at this point when they looked at me, i started looking at Jesus' disciple and then back at Jesus, and so on until Jesus spoke which wasnt long at all. All he said was, " it wont be long now", then after what i thought was a couple of seconds, i woke up in bed.  To this day i think to myself, "out of ALL the people he could see, he came to see me." This is one experience i wont ever forget and feel very blessed to have such an experience.
Now in saying all this, my father was the first to say "it wont be long now". Then some time later, Jesus tells me the same thing. I dont think this is just coincidence that 2 different people have told me this.
Im not even sure if my father was a believer in God and Jesus. I think i  heard some time ago from someone in the family that he was atheist. But i cant be 100% certain on that. He just may well have been. But am curious as to find out if he actually was or not.
I was going to mention this the other day when i was talking about seeing my dad in the "sky train", as i call it, but wanted to get a bit more of a feel of the people im telling it to. I dont want that to sound bad or anything, but as i said in another post last week, i dont want to push my beliefs onto anyone or make it sound like i am pushing my beliefs on anyone. Im not doing that. Im more of sharing my experience. So its up to who ever that reads this, decides for them selves if they believe or not. If they choose not to believe in God and Jesus, its not my concern. Im not one to say "You fool you should be believing", or whatever, because there are people like that out there.
As you said earlier Barb, "I humbly ask that, since I don't always know or assume that if I am on the right track or not. In the end, I feel I am being given help and that it is OK to share this"
So, it says in the bible, something like, " he who denies me, will also be denied to my father." So, im not ashamed in what i belive and im not afraid to talk about it either, but some people might see that as im pushing. And i dont want them to think that. They have to make their own choices as do i.
But anyway, im sure im not the only one who has had an experience like that in seeing Jesus.

Craig, I didn't really acknowledge you very well, yes it's true we all have to make our choices,
so I just wanted to say thanks for sharing....

Craig

• Trusted Member
  • live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #500 on: November 23, 2019, 12:02:38 AM »
No worries. All good :)
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #501 on: November 23, 2019, 07:01:24 PM »
No worries. All good :)

Craig, you do bring some sunshine here. :)
Wishing you and yours, all the best,
- Barb T.

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #502 on: November 24, 2019, 06:31:45 AM »
Ditto!  :)

Craig

• Trusted Member
  • live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #503 on: November 24, 2019, 09:46:41 PM »
Thank you Barb and R.R :) I do like to put a smile on peoples faces, even if it means being a bit goofy ;D
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #504 on: November 24, 2019, 10:27:11 PM »
Thank you Barb and R.R :) I do like to put a smile on peoples faces, even if it means being a bit goofy ;D

U do put a smile on our faces.  ;)

Craig

• Trusted Member
  • live long and prosper
    • N/A
« Reply #505 on: November 26, 2019, 09:51:16 PM »
Someone has to  ;D
May God have mercy on us
live long and prosper

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #506 on: November 27, 2019, 09:01:23 PM »
yes indeed!  ;)

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #507 on: January 02, 2020, 04:05:17 PM »
Hi All, when i was having this dream (I thought it was really happening) it never occurred to me it could be pre-cognitive at all... until I was awake for a minute or two. I had this dream at the tail end of an unusual 12-hour (on and off) sleep.

I was with my youngest bro and another family member, who lives in West Hollywood. We ran up to a store, I think whipped cream etc. Just a few holiday food items is all we were trying to get. We were cheerful at first. It was a confusing and frustrating dream, in which we kept going into the place (upon waking up realized it was a huge shopping complex in west Hollywood, part of it was a large grocery store.) We would go in walk around a little bit, see perhaps a dozen people but the store just stopped. It was small. As we were exiting for the third time I asked the gal who lives in West Hollywood, "Where is the rest of the store?!" upon which she led us into a dark corridor...then walked  around a large dark area inside what had been a shopping complex. She said you must be quiet there could be terrorists here... there was a single black leather glove hanging from a wire from the ceiling. It was child-sized.  I knew that was a bad sign and not put there by a child... That is all I remember...
What I got from it after waking up, large scale attack or cataclysmic damage of some sort, West Hollywood area, lots of survivors, the infiltration of terrorists. Life was going on but on a smaller scale...
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 07:45:30 PM by Yowbarb »

R.R. Book

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #508 on: January 03, 2020, 04:32:57 AM »
Wow Barb.  There are several rabbit holes that could be followed with this dream, but your gut feelings are what matter.

First of all, the 12 hour sleep.  Maybe you were receiving downloads and DNA tweaks?

I would try dividing your dream in two parts:  The first half, re: the super-mart...  It was interesting to note that the place was huge, but there were few people in it.  It wasn't evacuated, as there were shoppers, however few of them.

The fact that "the store just stopped" is reminiscent of the chatter in both MSM and the alternative press that

1. the food supply is about to dwindle

2. brick and mortar retail chains are going out of business, as well as Mom and Pop stores

3. there are proposals afoot that emptied retail space be converted to a different purpose, as it had "come to an end" both in the dream and in reality

Then segue to part II of the dream:

1. The store had been repurposed into a mostly empty space where "something" nefarious was taking place (note the glove hanging from a wire)

2. A lone article of children's clothing was the focal point

3. The location of the store was a bustling urban area known for its night life (West Hollywood), but seems to have been depopulated?

4. There has been a steady stream of revelations in the media that anyone who aspires to rise to fame in Hollywood (the general and the specific area), must first submit to sexual abuse and possible sell their souls in the process.

5. The fact that the store comes to an abrupt end and then a shadowy place appears is suggestive that it may connect up to an underground tunnel complex, the existence of which has been popping up all over both the alternative press (Bohemian Grove type stories) and the MSM (Elon Musk's LA-based tunnel project and China Lake's recently repaired tunnel system).  Our collective unconscious mind may no longer be able to tune-out the increasingly glaring presence of these tunnels, and as we try to incorporate their presence into our comprehension of reality, we simultaneously want to keep such knowledge suppressed from ourselves, as it would cause us to reassess our understanding of the history of human suffering that may have been occurring right below our feet for millennia.

6. You may be picking up on an imminent cataclysm or invasion of California, which has always had gang activity and seems to be increasingly seismically active.  So more than one destructive energy is in play in that location, which may be coming to a head?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 06:06:56 AM by R.R. Book »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #509 on: January 03, 2020, 06:40:01 PM »
Wow Barb.  There are several rabbit holes that could be followed with this dream, but your gut feelings are what matter.

First of all, the 12 hour sleep.  Maybe you were receiving downloads and DNA tweaks?

I would try dividing your dream in two parts:  The first half, re: the super-mart...  It was interesting to note that the place was huge, but there were few people in it.  It wasn't evacuated, as there were shoppers, however few of them.

The fact that "the store just stopped" is reminiscent of the chatter in both MSM and the alternative press that

1. the food supply is about to dwindle

2. brick and mortar retail chains are going out of business, as well as Mom and Pop stores

3. there are proposals afoot that emptied retail space be converted to a different purpose, as it had "come to an end" both in the dream and in reality

Then segue to part II of the dream:

1. The store had been repurposed into a mostly empty space where "something" nefarious was taking place (note the glove hanging from a wire)

2. A lone article of children's clothing was the focal point

3. The location of the store was a bustling urban area known for its night life (West Hollywood), but seems to have been depopulated?

4. There has been a steady stream of revelations in the media that anyone who aspires to rise to fame in Hollywood (the general and the specific area), must first submit to sexual abuse and possible sell their souls in the process.

5. The fact that the store comes to an abrupt end and then a shadowy place appears is suggestive that it may connect up to an underground tunnel complex, the existence of which has been popping up all over both the alternative press (Bohemian Grove type stories) and the MSM (Elon Musk's LA-based tunnel project and China Lake's recently repaired tunnel system).  Our collective unconscious mind may no longer be able to tune-out the increasingly glaring presence of these tunnels, and as we try to incorporate their presence into our comprehension of reality, we simultaneously want to keep such knowledge suppressed from ourselves, as it would cause us to reassess our understanding of the history of human suffering that may have been occurring right below our feet for millennia.

6. You may be picking up on an imminent cataclysm or invasion of California, which has always had gang activity and seems to be increasingly seismically active.  So more than one destructive energy is in play in that location, which may be coming to a head?

RR thanks, I am always glad to get some reply on my dreams...
First of all, you are probably right about the symbolism of food shortages. i had not thought about that.

My main opinion on these particular type of odd dreams is, once I am awake and aware, is this: A terrorist attack will happen...
Maybe I can put out a good prayer or thought, good postulate that it will NOT happen...
I have to teach myself to do this.
As I was lying there asleep for hour and hours a US military plan, a strike ordered by POTUS was already in action (POTUS was already threatening action against Iran, but when I went to sleep I knew nothing about this particular military plan.)  The order had already been given and planes were preparing to attack a small convoy of cars, perhaps it was only 1-2 cars, with some top Iranian officials and Generals. 6 targeted men were killed near the Baghdad International Airport.  To my knowledge and according to news, no collateral damage, no civilian deaths...time will tell on that. The point is, now there is a lot of talk about reprisals against the US. I am (not ) insisting that is what my dream is mainly about, but that is my own takeaway. Have had a few of these the night before or soon before a terrorist attack somewhere in the world...  I woke up early AM and checked the news and found out about the US air strike.
In the dream: As far as the number of survivors, well the store was filled with people but the store itself stopped at a certain point, like you go in expecting to see a massive area and it is about the size of a large dollar store. Like that. Like it was walled up at a certain point.

Yes the black glove is a bad sign, the kind of thing that has gone on pretty much since the 1700s or sooner, trading in human slaves etc. As far as groups involved... perhaps a union of US - based gangs and foreign groups...

Tunnels, perhaps... more on that below...

My relative was not afraid, it's like she was with me in spirit and we were going on a pre-cognitive journey together (with my bro too) Yes I do feel there could be an attack there, I surely hope NOT.

Re Elon Musk: His tunnel is apparently only a 1 1/2 mile experiment. I do (NOT) think he is up to something nefarious. I very much appreciate all he is achieving in technology and space flight...

"Looking through the windshield, the other three journalists and I saw what we'd come for — Musk's first tunnel, a 1.14-mile route built to experiment with underground transportation technology. Musk, the CEO of Tesla (TSLA) and SpaceX, had previously described his tunnel business as a hobby that started as a joke.Dec 19, 2018
Elon Musk's first tunnel is finished. Here's what it's like to ride in it ..."
https://www.cnn.com › tech › boring-company-tunnel-elon-musk

Note from barb, continued: As far as that particular area being about to have a disaster, I do not have a really strong sense of that, but it could be... In pre-terrorist attack dreams i "see" some things but what comes to pass might not be right there... 
You mentioned getting downloads and DNA tweaks, well maybe, that could be a good thing... :)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 10:29:58 PM by Yowbarb »

Home Study System

Home Study System
Save 30%

BUY NOW

The ideal win-win survival community library reference system offers a broad range of valuable survival skills and knowledge. Ideal those in preparedness, it provides in-depth knowledge about how to form communities and operate two-way communications.

For human needs, it also includes a low-impact energy self-healing art and an essential role for seniors in survival communities.

A special note for those of you living outside the United States, we optimized this system for the lowest possible Priority Mail costs.

4 Paperbacks and 6 DVDs

Win-Win Survival Communities Signed

Radio Free Earth Color (Color Editon) Signed

Complete Danjeon Breathing System w/6 DVDs

Survival Wellness Advocacy and the BIG WIN

BUY NOW