Being In It for the Species The Kolbrin Bible Complete Danjeon Breathing System Home Study System

Author Topic: Members' Dreams which seem to look into some future cataclysm  (Read 91895 times)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Members' Dreams which seem to look into some future cataclysm
« Reply #405 on: March 01, 2018, 11:22:03 AM »
Thanks Ilinda for much to consider.  I'm not sure if we have any smart appliances, though maybe a regular cellphone might count?  I rarely even use it, and could just keep it in the car.  We have an old dvd player.  Someone gave us one of the conversion boxes to receive broadcast channels, but we still have poor reception where we live and mostly just watch dvd's or stream from the computer.  Have never opted for cable television, but do have Wi-fi for the boys' laptops.  Unfortunately, the electric meter is attached to our house.  Moving it to the shed would require digging a trench across a gravel driveway, but not impossible to do.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 02:25:23 PM by R.R. Book »

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #406 on: April 01, 2018, 08:30:11 PM »
Once again, seeing destruction...
What I saw in my dream was a street I had  (in my dream) been familiar with and it looked normal. In the time frame of the dream it seemed like I had just been on that street.
I turned the corner and went back to the block and I was so confused... everything looked deserted, clumps of grass and weeds growing all along the edges of the sidewalk and around the houses and up to the porches...
Whatever hit, sudden and did not destroy the buildings...maybe it was an emp, radiation, solar flare, sudden blast of gas or something like that... The framework of the buildings and roofs were intact but the paint was peeling off...

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #407 on: April 01, 2018, 09:47:20 PM »
RE the dream I just posted.
The neighborhood did not look identical to ones I had been to, but it resembled ones I ahd been to, in the area of Santa Monica - Venice, Mar Vista, etc. West coast, southern CA.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #408 on: April 02, 2018, 04:00:33 PM »
What I saw in my dream was a street I had  (in my dream) been familiar with and it looked normal. In the time frame of the dream it seemed like I had just been on that street.
I turned the corner and went back to the block and I was so confused... everything looked deserted, clumps of grass and weeds growing all along the edges of the sidewalk and around the houses and up to the porches...
Whatever hit, sudden and did not destroy the buildings...maybe it was an emp, radiation, solar flare, sudden blast of gas or something like that... The framework of the buildings and roofs were intact but the paint was peeling off...
Fascinating, to say the very least.
You "turned the corner" may be symbolic of some change in your life, such as moving away to a new location, etc. 

And then when "you went back to the block", could that have been in a dream, like this dream, or in a memory of seeing a place you once live, or thirdly, going back at a future time?

Thus, when you went back (which might be in future) you will see the buildings still there, but with "everything looked deserted, clumps of grass and weeds growing all along the edges of the sidewalk and around the houses and up to the porches..." could mean something happened that caused everyone to leave or die or ???

As you say, there are possible causes, including a "dirty bomb", which IIRC can kill, but does not do as much property damage as conventional nukes.  Lots of reasons, and none are good.

Thanks for sharing this challenging dream.

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #409 on: April 02, 2018, 04:07:50 PM »

I'm not sure if we have any smart appliances, though maybe a regular cellphone might count?

but do have Wi-fi for the boys' laptops.  Unfortunately, the electric meter is attached to our house. 
The cell phone can be turned on if it's a smartphone, and can be used to pick up audio within a certain range.

The Wi-Fi is the biggest possiblity in my opinion.  If yours operates like ours, you have a router or server, and when that router is on, its microphone could be picking up 24-7 .  Who knows the range of pickup of that microphone.  My 2 cents.  If the boys turn off wi-fi when not being used, you should have some private time during those times.

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #410 on: April 02, 2018, 04:13:37 PM »
I'll have to ask about that.  We have phone service through our computer.  The computer is turned off at night, but the router may be left on for emergency phone service.  Not sure about that though.  Thanks for the explanation!

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #411 on: April 02, 2018, 04:39:19 PM »
You "turned the corner" may be symbolic of some change in your life, such as moving away to a new location, etc. 

And then when "you went back to the block", could that have been in a dream, like this dream, or in a memory of seeing a place you once live, or thirdly, going back at a future time?

Thus, when you went back (which might be in future) you will see the buildings still there, but with "everything looked deserted, clumps of grass and weeds growing all along the edges of the sidewalk and around the houses and up to the porches..." could mean something happened that caused everyone to leave or die or ???

As you say, there are possible causes, including a "dirty bomb", which IIRC can kill, but does not do as much property damage as conventional nukes.  Lots of reasons, and none are good.

ilinda, thanks for the ideas on my dream...I agree with all you have said.
one odd thing about my dream (been happening my whole life) my dreams have places in them, towns, buildings, streets which I "know" but then upon waking up, realize, no, had not been there... at least this go-round.
The streets in my dream did resemble my old Santa Monica neighborhood/also many streets I would have driven down in southern CA.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #412 on: April 02, 2018, 04:54:43 PM »

ilinda, true, it appeared as if all the people instantly died - or the alternative to that, they had to flee and not come back some kind of contamination...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #413 on: April 04, 2018, 06:46:05 PM »

ilinda, thank for the ideas on my dream...I agree with all you have said.
one odd thing about my dream (been happening my whole life) my dreams have places in them, towns, buildings, streets which I "know" but then upon waking up, realize, no, had not been there... at least this go-round.
The streets in my dream did resemble my old Santa Monica neighborhood/also many streets I would have driven down in southern CA.
Interesting about places that seem familiar, but upon awakening you realize, "no".  Well, I'll tell you about a whimsical dream I had about 20 years before my mother moved from FL to live with us on the farm.

When I had the dream, mind you, I thought what a strange and funny/fun dream!  Then, although I dutifully wrote it in my dream log, I promptly pushed it out of my mind.

I dreamed mom and I were driving somewhere, and suddenly we were outside.  All of a sudden we looked up in the sky and it was like looking at diaminds all over the sky.  It was beautiful!  Just gorgeous.  They seemed to be all colors and we kept saying to each other, "oooooh" and "ooooo"  "wowwww", etc.  Too beautiful to describe.

Then after mom moved here, one of her doctor appointments was approaching and the night before we had freezing rain.  The rain was so heavy that the creeks were flooded and we were determined to get to the doctor's office and left very early in the morning, so I drove her out via "the ridge road" through the national forest which is on higher ground.

As we rounded a bend, we saw pine trees down across the road.  One in particular was so low it had to be removed, so we decided to get out and we were going to slowly pull the tree over just enough to get by.  We did get out and as we did the sun was just coming over the horizon and OMG, it shone on the ice crystals hanging on all the pines, and as we looked up we both began ooh-ing and ah-ing, just like in the dream, and they did look just like multi-colored diamonds, and I realized that "this is the dream!".  It was surreal, because it was so beautiful, but at the same time I felt like I was re-living the dream.

So, who knows if the places that seem familiar may some day be familiar.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #414 on: April 04, 2018, 08:39:45 PM »

ilinda, thank for the ideas on my dream...I agree with all you have said.
Interesting about places that seem familiar, but upon awakening you realize, "no".  Well, I'll tell you about a whimsical dream I had about 20 years before my mother moved from FL to live with us on the farm.

When I had the dream, mind you, I thought what a strange and funny/fun dream!  Then, although I dutifully wrote it in my dream log, I promptly pushed it out of my mind.

I dreamed mom and I were driving somewhere, and suddenly we were outside.  All of a sudden we looked up in the sky and it was like looking at diaminds all over the sky.  It was beautiful!  Just gorgeous.  They seemed to be all colors and we kept saying to each other, "oooooh" and "ooooo"  "wowwww", etc.  Too beautiful to describe.

Then after mom moved here, one of her doctor appointments was approaching and the night before we had freezing rain.  The rain was so heavy that the creeks were flooded and we were determined to get to the doctor's office and left very early in the morning, so I drove her out via "the ridge road" through the national forest which is on higher ground.

As we rounded a bend, we saw pine trees down across the road.  One in particular was so low it had to be removed, so we decided to get out and we were going to slowly pull the tree over just enough to get by.  We did get out and as we did the sun was just coming over the horizon and OMG, it shone on the ice crystals hanging on all the pines, and as we looked up we both began ooh-ing and ah-ing, just like in the dream, and they did look just like multi-colored diamonds, and I realized that "this is the dream!".  It was surreal, because it was so beautiful, but at the same time I felt like I was re-living the dream.

So, who knows if the places that seem familiar may some day be familiar.

ilinda, thanks for the beautiful images and ideas in your post. That is right, some things could be of the future. :)

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #415 on: April 21, 2018, 05:08:33 PM »
I've had three disturbing dreams recently:

First, my maternal grandfather, who periodically visits me in dreams to smile and "catch up" telepathically, was sleeping and awoke from a dream screaming.  That was the whole dream this time.

Secondly, I dreamed that I was deeply grieving because I saw some of the most difficult people in my life, who are not awake, slipping into an abyss during the Tribulation, and realized how powerful my forgiveness would have been in their lives, if only I had offered that difficult gift.

Thirdly, I dreamed about that same group of people again, and saw that all of the hurt that may have occurred on earth was just an illusion, and that we had always known and loved one another in a different place.

If there is anyone in our lives whom we've had difficulty forgiving, this may be our last opportunity to do it.  Those of us in Awareness may be the only ones in a position to break the logjam holding us all back in a stalemate of hurt, anger and hate.  If we could only envision the mountains moved by it.  May we, by grace, come to a place of changing our vision to see our enemies being pulled back from the abyss, which is how some in the Px community are now describing what one of the most mysterious bodies is bringing to the earth.

Yowbarb

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
  • Reaching For Survival
« Reply #416 on: April 21, 2018, 06:52:52 PM »

First, my maternal grandfather, who periodically visits me in dreams to smile and "catch up" telepathically, was sleeping and awoke from a dream screaming.  That was the whole dream this time.

Secondly, I dreamed that I was deeply grieving because I saw some of the most difficult people in my life, who are not awake, slipping into an abyss during the Tribulation, and realized how powerful my forgiveness would have been in their lives, if only I had offered that difficult gift.

Thirdly, I dreamed about that same group of people again, and saw that all of the hurt that may have occurred on earth was just an illusion, and that we had always known and loved one another in a different place.

If there is anyone in our lives whom we've had difficulty forgiving, this may be our last opportunity to do it.  Those of us in Awareness may be the only ones in a position to break the logjam holding us all back in a stalemate of hurt, anger and hate.  If we could only envision the mountains moved by it.  May we, by grace, come to a place of changing our vision to see our enemies being pulled back from the abyss, which is how some in the Px community are now describing what one of the most mysterious bodies is bringing to the earth.

R.R. what an inspiring post...
For now I just want to say, I have been in a bit of a process praying for
people who randomly pop into my mind. Some are those whom I have hurt, carelessly or lost track of and don't know how to find them... or they could have been my friends but was too involved in day to day survival and raising my kids...
Or in earlier time periods, I was just too wounded and socially immature lacking the skills to reach out and return that gift of friendship or love. It helps to acknowledge to the Creator how I was a person who should have done better...

I say a little prayer now for all of them... I have said some prayers for a few people who I have cut out of my life, of necessity.

In a (non-prayer way) over the years, I have pictured spiritual beings who were in a sort of hell, jammed up, boxed in together. My brother and I who share common spiritual beliefs, put some good thought their way, to help free them...

I honestly do believe all of our collective thoughts and prayers could help.
The previous Pope used to spend about 12 hours a day prostrate, praying for the whole world. Although I am not a Catholic, I really do appreciate the prayers and love in these religious men's spiritual creation. I say a prayer for protection for all the Holy Men, and men of good will, everywhere...  "Men" of course includes women, children - and spiritual beings without bodies too...

ilinda

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #417 on: April 21, 2018, 10:32:43 PM »

Wow, RR, some powerful dreams!  Have you analyzed or translated the first one of your very helpful grandmother?  Do you think her scream in your dream was to alert you that something awful is coming?

And yes forgiveness is one of the most powerful actions any of us can make, about on a par with unconditional love, gratitude, empathy, and the like. I was able to apologize to the three people I wronged in grade school, mainly because the internet has allowed us via reunions, to reconnect.

One neighbor girl, another Linda, and I used to play together and always had fun.  But one time I gave her a chunk of hardened, dried red paint and told her it was "red fudge" and of course she tasted it.  I was about 8 years old and knew it was wrong and it has haunted me ever since.  But within the last year I finally contacted her and apologized by snailmail, and later received the nicest letter from her.  She said she didn't even remember, but she was probably just being kind.

So, it IS possible to try to "right" the wrongs of yesterday, or at least try to soothe any hurts we have done.  And I agree, it may be "now or never".

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #418 on: April 22, 2018, 04:20:16 AM »
What a precious childhood story - red fudge! LOL

R.R. Book

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #419 on: April 22, 2018, 04:39:50 AM »
Barb, Thanks for your lovely thoughts.  How amazing to have a brother who is on your spiritual level!

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

Surviving the Planet X Tribulation: A Faith-Based Leadership Guide

This uplifting and entertaining guide is written to give you, the reader, confidence and hope through effective leadership techniques and survival community strategies designed for an extended tribulation. Learn more...

Advertise

Marshall's Motto

Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.

So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope!